OFFICIAL LIVE PD WATCH THREAD: OFFICER CAPESHIT EDITION

LIVE PD ROLLCALL (PRESHOW) - STARTS AT 8:00 PM EST
LIVE PD - STARTS AT 9:00 PM EST AND ENDS AT MIDNIGHT

DRINKING RULES TONIGHT: YOU MUST TAKE A SHOT EACH TIME ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE FOUND

>What the fuck is LIVE PD?
MORE THAN 30 CAMERA CREWS FOLLOW AROUND 8 POLICE DPTS IN 8 STATES AND IT'S LIVE - ALMOST ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN - COPS BE COPPIN' AND NIGS BE NOGGIN' - EVERY EPISODE IS A 90% GUARANTEED POLICE CHASE. ITS THE HIGHEST RATED TRUE CRIME SHOW ON TV RIGHT NOW.

>Hurr durr it's not actually live
CONFIRMED FOR LESS THAN 15 MINUTE DELAY - JUST ENOUGH TIME TO BLEEP WORDS AND CUT THE FEED IF A NOG GETS TURNED INTO SWISS CHEESE. ITS AS LIVE AS A SHOW LIKE THIS CAN POSSIBLY BE ON NETWORK TV.

>Why is this on Jow Forums?
WHO LIKES TO DISCUSS LAW & ORDER AND WATCH ANIMALS GET MANHANDLED BY ZOOKEEPERS MORE THAN US? THIS IS Jow Forums RELATED B/C LAW AND ORDER IS INHERENTLY POLITICAL

>What Channel?
A&E NETWORK - STREAMS BELOW IF YOU ARE TOO JEWISH TO HAVE NETWORK TELEVISION.

COMFY TIER STREAMS HOSTED BY ANONS
rabb.it/COCKBALLSLAMMER 2019 BINGO CARDS
mfbc.us/m/y3rprp
>LEGACY BINGO CARDS
mfbc.us/m/ftdynb

Attached: 1562990438848.jpg (708x862, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/COCKBALLSLAMMER
youtu.be/kp_pTfVVAQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumpbumpbump

Ye

If the driver never left the scene, then why did those dumbass Mexicans say he took off?

Attached: 3k2hmsd262s21.jpg (950x534, 51K)

Officer capeshit is having a heavy flow period tonight.

he's such a fag

>rabb.it/COCKBALLSLAMMER

tits have NOT been received yet

>Law enforcement should all be conducted in English only and non compliance should be met with magdumping.
yu ar fren

Attached: fuk yu coksukker.jpg (398x640, 29K)

If you were a broad, how much money would it take for you to agree to be in a commercial for something that stops your pussy from stinking? I'm thinking like a half a mil.

Attached: Live PD mommy.png (1920x896, 1.33M)

so hopefully thotiana is still banned

youtu.be/kp_pTfVVAQU

Mom's fucking torn. I like her a little bit.

They probably got like $1,500

>wont yo daddy be so proud

Is that brittany venti?

Attached: gib high.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

the female rabbit user known as "mommiesmilkies" is still banned from all official LIVE PD rabbit streams until tits with timestamp are posted in an official LIVE PD WATCH THREAD

we have to draw a line somewhere!

>that smokers laugh

>Won't yo daddy be so proud
sounds like she's coughing up a lung

This show is a Jewish cover up that doesn't even show 1/4 of the shit that happens in the US. Its fucking Mad Max in some states. The riots and mass shootings or BLM acting like literally monsters in the streets. This show is not going to show shit because they want to show Americunts that the US is just fine with moderate crime to make 50 year old women or fucking horrible normies think the US is fine. Fuck these threads. There is no political discussion here other then you shilling and giving free ad time to a fucking TV program.

That officer was hilarious. Remember when a car hit a tree, the music from it kept playing and when he walked over to shut it off, he went dancing with it?

I'd need at least 300k, probably more.

Based & redpilled
The laws must be followed

Nice blog post.

>doesn't turn down shit music
It's all so tiresome

>tfw he pours out my perfectly good beer

Attached: my_beer.png (317x451, 353K)

>mexican police officer pulling over white people for being out after 9pm
i love america

based and redpilled, I wish the mods here were like that

Attached: 1546040908458.png (924x560, 48K)

You underestimate how many desperate whores are out there.

You have no idea how pathetic actresses are to build their demo reel. They probably make way less money off of that shit than you think as they're competing as much as they can to get a break. It's a rough industry.

that's alcohol abuse

DEPORT THIS OLD BITCH

I do not understand how these cops can handle it all. Loud music being blared mid stop, niggers chimping out and driving away with them on the car, druggies lying. I really do not understand.

oh look calicuck about to bully an elderly woman

Callicope is a cunt even when he's on an assistance call. This guy is all ego. He's just a slimer.

SHOOT HER

Sit in your car and start ot you dumb old bitch. Look at my cool tattoos. They get you wet?

Attached: 1560562033266m.jpg (683x1024, 71K)

That car is done.

Wtf is this dumb old bitch doing just stop driving you old whore

What about the risk of getting typecast as a girl whose pussy stinks though?

Attached: kinda retarded.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

because one day they might actually get to shoot ones of these animals and get away with it.

Of course it is. It's still better than most shit on jewvision. It would be the most popular show on TV if they did it for real. ICELive and BorderLive too. Do this shit in West Baltimore or East St Louis or south side Chicongo etc and it would break all ratings records.

Now they are going to have this capes hit fag save some old lady so he doesn't seem like as big of a cunt after everything else tonight. Fuck right off Dan.

>an elderly woman
REMOVE BEAN

That cars all fucked up.

meh looked like just the platic skid plate is broken. Pretty common

>why don’t we go to break heehee

Callicoat is possibly the epitome of try hard tool douche.

probably too dangerous for the camera crews.

Beats the risk of remaining a waitress with no other marketable skills. Actresses are pitiful. They throw all their eggs in one basket and it doesn't pay off for them. They bet hard on being hot and charming enough to make rent. Not everybody wins the lottery, but most folks don't waste ten years chasing Powerball tickets without training for anything useful. Poor darlings.

This. Belly pan probably came loose from hitting road debris or whatever. It'll scrape along for a while.

how does Trooper Calculus manage to sit in his car all day with that huge stick up his ass?

That'd be way too dangerous for the film crew. Nigs would see guys with cameras following cops and a shoot out would probably ensue because they'd know it'd be caught on TV if they killed a cop (street cred)

You just jealous virgin incel. Go masturbate to hentia while I bust druggies and drunk drivers and write single mothers $600 tickets faggot.

You know. You just know he's got a pool table that's his pride and joy and a nice bar set up but he sucks at pool and he never has company over.

>buy your kid everything that catches their fancy, goy
getting real sick of these fucking kikes

>while I bust druggies and drunk drivers and write single mothers $600 tickets faggot.

Attached: golden.jpg (272x248, 33K)

i'll show you my belly pan sometime

i think Callicoat is a classic cop with a super hero complex. .
the guy is a cop because he wants to be a hero.
his tattoos make it obvious.

he seems to be a good cop, but the capeshit tattoos are for sure even cringe for soibois

Anyone have Twitter? I want to see what normies say about Calicuck.

>BTFO single mother

Guys is calicuck actually /our guy/?

Attached: 1503015644420.jpg (879x658, 57K)

Even if they were in the shitty areas of the US, they're not going to catch any of the action on film, especially when police always show up after the fact and clearance rates for more crimes are under 60%

You guys ever go on Tinder and where it shows how many girls swiped right on you and you look at their silhouettes and you try to base your swipes off who could be the ones who liked you? Well Im doing that right now and I can not for the life of me find the girls. They arent real are they

Indiana's fucking hardcore, dude.

Bro, this fag didn’t even talk to her. He just bought her everything she saw.

That's a meaty old cooter on that young lady.

twitter.com/search

You don't need an account to search.

Shot that fucking whining dog. Fuck.

"dont you think its going to be annoying to hear the dog tho?"

Never tried asking any girls out

>starts with him dressed as a ballerina
>buys everything off of Amazon
>can't even produce a son
The absolute onions on display.

Attached: soy.exe.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>You guys ever go on Tinder and where it shows how many girls swiped right on you and you look at their silhouettes and you try to base your swipes off who could be the ones who liked you? Well Im doing that right now and I can not for the life of me find the girls. They arent real are they
Yes. There's clearly tons of fakes and fuckery going on with it. Just like match.com.

I’d probably provoke him into arresting me just to defecate in his cruiser.

Then tell him what I did was more gripping and inspired than anything Marvel has done.

Bumble works the same way. It's pretty easy to game the system. Just expand your search radius, force quit the app, and re-open. They'll usually be one of the first few you see.

Given how Jewed those dating apps are, I bet there are tons of fake profiles to make you spend money.

I work in the building as match.com and tinder, you want me to ask them for you? There staff is largely made up of söyboys fags and pink haired roasties and dykes.

Times each department was shown tonight:
Oklahoma: 8 times
Lafayette: 6 times
Salinas: 6 times
Williamson: 6 times
Lawrence: 6 times
Greene: 4 times
East Providence: 3 times
Richland: 3 times

Attached: 6jr7b4f.jpg (500x380, 34K)

niggers always need to be respected... because they deserve it... dont talk to them like that

>10 minutes before the show ends
>finally see some obnoxious niggers
FUCK YOU DAN YOU FUCKING HOOKNOSED CHRISTKILLER REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEE flames.jpg (500x500, 40K)

it's a power trip - knowing your better than all those drug addict losers.

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 140K)

>that boomer cop just waving his arms and not doing shit

kek

Not doing that.

Of course niggerchimping at a shooting at 11:50. Make this show 11-2 when shines have had time to get liquored up!

arrrresun uuus

[dinduing intensifies]

What a manlet

>I’d probably provoke him into arresting me just to defecate in his cruiser.
>
>Then tell him what I did was more gripping and inspired than anything Marvel has done.
best shitpost ive read all night holy shit user you absolute madman

Attached: reaction hiena.jpg (634x514, 81K)

Manlets, not even once

they really need to get rid of that last commercial break

Do you think milk from a black woman tastes different than a white woman's milk?

>this hurts the jew

As is tradition. It should be reversed.

Bumble, Tinder, etc. are all part of match group. It's a 100% degenerate company. They donate money to planned parenthood and condone baby murder.

If the product is free, you are the product. If you’re not sucked into the app by real people, they’ll lure you in with fake ones.

Don’t feel bad. My parents forced me on a blind date and the girl straight up u turned when we met. Kek

AyO whyte ppl be opressun us

Why don't they do livePD midnight edition and go to South Side chicago, east st louis, etc from midnight to 1AM???? Would be a ratings hit

Is the reason we don't see a lot of ghetto crime on the show is because we bail out before midnight in all departments? Most of the calls are normie white trash shit.

Then they wonder why they get shot

we need to start memeing a new Liberia like situation and get these niggers to go home..