I feel sorry for the young whites in this generation

As a 54 year old, I will be lucky to not witness the destruction of this country

Attached: 123792CC-3D1D-4B26-83C9-6C55AF27CD99.png (768x699, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=PEbq7agG8Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xZbeccop9tA
youtube.com/watch?v=k5ttmFIoREE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 3C441B67-347C-4A3F-9682-6FBFD5D7F84A.png (768x617, 20K)

Attached: DE7A19B9-8E29-4524-AD2B-A0623FB91D11.png (400x223, 11K)

Attached: B4FEE10D-8FAD-4E92-B4A6-0FEAC5BFD420.png (768x561, 17K)

Attached: E01D28A2-0473-41AC-89FA-46D5F57651FF.png (768x562, 23K)

Manifest destiny kek

manifest destine was about building something new, something that didn't exist
spics illegally coming here is more like looting, it's stealing something that already exists

I rather be surrounded by hispanics instead of blacks

Thanks boomer

You can be part of what saves it, never too old.

So this happened today:

>Protesters take down American flag and raise Mexican flag at ICE detention center in Colorado
>During the course of the protest the Mexican flag was raised and the American flag was taken down as well as flown upside-down

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/

Tick tick boomer, your time is almost up

Excellent!

I heard this from my dad too. "I will be dead soon, so it's not my problem". You fucking people. You let the country go to shit and saddled us with debt and still have balls to preach about what is the right thing to do. Your entire generation should commit a mass harakiri.

the mindset of the boomer everybody
set fire to the building as you leave

Your wish is granted,user.

No, but the whole process is. It's too far along.

The younger generation always brag about... “the future is ours...”

But they do absolutely nothing. Not happy about abut your situation? It’s nobody else’s fault but you own. You deserve everything coming to you.

Attached: 4DAB96F0-C230-4E11-9E78-D39B4B78F778.gif (480x474, 2.61M)

? You're witnessing it right now

wretched juvenile
there is hope, you know. Learn Mandarin. I'm not even kidding
take control of your own destiny and unhook yourself from this train wreck
your nation is just about sunk
there is zero faith in the leadership, not the president, but the elite classes who make choices about finance and foreign policy etc (and rightly so)
the country is horribly divided, with a large portion of the population brainwashed into feeble wishy washy sugar diet "thinking"
race and immigration is only one aspect of the problem
I'm not sure if the situation will be remedied without some convulsive upheaval

Attached: 7svpt.jpg (480x341, 55K)

this
they are more concerned about some sand niggers feelings than taking ownership of their own country
i can see where boomers are coming from, you can't help such low lives and sympathising with them is wasted grief

reminder: black people are god's chosen people

fact: america has only been blessed by god on behalf of its black population. america would not be as wealthy or as prosperous as it is today were it not for its black people.

america is for the BLACK RACE, and the black race alone. Everyone else must leave, except for the women they can leave them behind lol

Attached: 123456.jpg (281x292, 20K)

white women were created by GOD to serve black men. black men and white women go together like oreos and milk.

Attached: 12345.jpg (640x640, 124K)

checked

you don't have to be a boomer to be disgusted hearing defeatist drivel

snowflakes should learn how to code

White people will be enslaved by the black men in the kingdom to come, as prophesied in the Bible.

"[The black race] will make slaves of the other nations in the land that belongs to the Lord. [The black race] will rule over those who once governed and mistreated them." - Isaiah 14:2

Attached: 1234.jpg (853x1280, 140K)

white people are demons because they get burned by SUNLIGHT. imagine how much god must have forsaken your ancestors when he created them to be burned by the present of his HOLY LIGHT.

Fact: white people can't enter heaven because god's light is to be bright for them and they'll get sunburned by it. instead, they live in the cold, freezing darkness of hell, until the day of resurrection, when they'll be resurrected in the New Earth to be our slaves.

the holy spirit compelled a white man to accept his servile status to black men and thus he kissed the feet of israel.

video link:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEbq7agG8Zk

reminder; heaven (garden of eden) is a tropical paradise, where god's light shown brightly on adam and eve. adam and eve were black. white people cannot stand in light for more than two seconds, so how can they be white. adam and eve were black. whites are descended from the nephilim. they are not fully human, and they definitely don't have souls (at least their souls are lower than black people)

we were oppressed by the white man but america will be taken over by us, and we will rule north-america as the kingdom of god, whites will serve us as our slaves as they have enslaved us.

the bible says, "in the kingdom of god, the first will be last, and the last will be first." (Matthew 20:16)

the end is coming, and white people going to be very salty when they see the black man on top, ruling over them

Nah brotha we wuz slavez n sheit

fuck you, we were and will be kings ruling over the earth.

You’ll live long enough to be put in a nursing home. If you really are a boomer anyway

Nah brotha we r slavez of da wite man

Lol, you need to know how to run systems to rule over others. Africans can't keep anything together. They ride around in Toyota flatbeds with rifles and machetes killing each other. Bubba from Kentucky and Joe from the elks club in Boston are NEVER going to let you win. Dream on.

Attached: Bring amalance.png (696x436, 594K)

the white man has humiliated us, raped us, castrated us, treated us like animals.

but that time is ending soon, god is going to allow us to rule over the earth and we will repay white people for the favor they have given us.

yes you will, boomer

it's coming within the next 10 years

ancient egypt and the kingdom of israel disagree

larp much?

>I feel sorry for the young whites in this generation

White genocide is very real. Just look at how far Google has gone to manipulate the search results when you search for "white genocide".

This tells you all you need to know that it's 100% real. They want to cover it up SO bad, they have to manipulate their own search results.

This is also why the anti-American mass media have REFUSED to report on how bad the illegal alien infestation is in America. They're not the "news" but rather anti-American propaganda outlets.

You aren't a Hebrew. That doctrine is insane nonsense not backed up by ANY scholar.

I'm a minority (white in a coastal city) but I'm not abused, more than anything I want to see white culture change to stop putting up with this (((anti-white garbage))). We can continue to marry each other, have more than two children, and flourish; but we need to end the (((brainwashing))) and degeneracy. I would focus on that more than anything.

Attached: qt3.14.jpg (480x720, 39K)

>As a 54 year old, I will be lucky to not witness the destruction of this country
I'm 56. Remember in the '80s when they promised us nuclear war followed by complete anarchy no later than 2000? It's coming, brah. Just hang in there and we'll live to see it all burn. Maybe a little late but so is everything else.

This

Attached: B9BED6F8-D442-49F0-ADBB-46E9701CCE04.jpg (683x1024, 209K)

This is a new angle.

As an afterthought, there is no limit to how much hell we could raise if we were united and )))educated(((, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel, peacefully and legally of course.

At 46, I tell my kids all the time, I thank God I won't live to see what this country becomes, but it hurts to know they will.
Clown World War now, please.

Attached: 3mqi0twkuf431.png (1100x600, 171K)

Anyone notice that these threads about demographic change, particularly the Hispanic takeover, get deleted frequently?

>You let the country go to shit
Wrong faggot.
Little fucks like you, with you feminine ways, lack of drive, and completely useless ideas are what is making our great country shit.
Go buy some more bathwater, you fucking mook.

Attached: 1541731827951.jpg (356x450, 85K)

What stresses me out the most atm is the possibility of "brown communism" led by opportunists like AOC and even more radical ones to follow, where white workers are like the kulaks, and everything I've worked for is taken from me, leaving me completely at the mercy of a system that despises me.

Attached: writing on the wall.png (827x715, 152K)

You get treated by how you act.
13 and 50 aren't made up numbers. Get your shit together and take control of your race, nigger

And there are people who say we don't need a civil war.

Leftists like this can't be reasoned with, and they want to destroy this country and destroy our race. Kill them all.

Attached: 1469038302375.jpg (427x430, 44K)

Fuck off chink. You aren't fooling anyone here.

Attached: chingchong.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Fuck off you cancerous fat boomer fuck.

Or are you are non-white/kike?

The only positive thing is, these off the rails new kids in congress are pissing off the majority of the old timers on the left. These folks didnt get where they are without creating a few bodies, so it wouldn't surprise me if an accident were to happen to AOC and her little fucking squad.
When you're too far left for die hard leftists, you know you done fucked up.

This is already happening user.

His entire generation needs to be slowly and painfully tortured to death. They need to wreath in agony before they die, anything less is injustice.

the immigration rate is absurd and they want it, they actually want it, as you say way too far gone, they are just another dumb generation except they think they are smart by default because of the internet and iphones

it will be interesting to see how zoomers react, im not expecting much, they are less self entitled so they might be inclined to move to smaller cities

I hate the snot-nosed way she addresses senior members when not long ago she was just a bartender that had been evicted twice(?), but that's exactly what happened in communist Russia, where the most mediocre found their... forte... in invasive, radical politics, and ended up killing a lot of people they wouldn't have been worthy of untying their shoes.
My balance is still increasing, even though I know I would have a lot more, but what if it starts going down?

50 year old Leaf here. Our world is gone. I have seen it fade before my eyes. I'll likely miss today's kids taking power too. I am very concerned for the future.

54 still gives you plenty of time. Even 20 years from now, things will already be a total hellscape.

Thanks for doing something about it you worthless fucking boomer

No problem will befall on you my fellow booms and zooms as I will I breed a beautiful white lass and create waves and waves of castizos.

Lol you are a slave race little better than animals and if we go the only thing that will change is your master

Nice Shlomo. Still pumping up the boomer hate? JIDF is a pretty easy job. Troll the goy kids and get paid out of the taxes they pay from their shit, wage slave jobs. The divide and conquer strategy has it's limits. The boomers, themselves, even figured out after the 60s 'cultural revolution' that the problem wasn't the older generations, but the entrenched (((systems))) of banking, the military industrial complex, etc. Gens Y and Z are more pissed off and after they fuller understand your tactics thet are most likely the ones that will cleanse the world of kikes.

>t. Carlos Sanchez Orozco

dont u have money to beg for, fagit

my dad tells me the same thing whenever we talk politics
he gets all hopped up on anti-SJW videos and all that boomer bait on youtube, starts screaming at me about how america is over and tells me "hahaha at least I'll be dead"

I swear I'm gonna smack him one day.

This is your fault boomer scum.

Your generation spawned them retard. Maybe had you been a better parent and actually patented instead of letting TV and commie teachers teach. You should be on your goddamned knees worshipping people like Jow Forumsacks who made it possible for Trump.

Alzheimer’s when?

Boomers could go full tarrant to repent, but they won’t because they have the beach house still

A guy who is 54, his first elections was for ReaganBush 2. It went to shit before that, the real boomers with a different ideology are 20 years older. All those people who think of Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley as blacks, not all the niggers we have to deal with now and even the 80s and 90s.

Im 53, i dont see that in the young people i meet. I see them getting woke but cautious. We have to mentor our whites and set them up to win. Help them organize, give them resources. Help them defeat AA with small business and networked spending.

Fun fact: most of the blues in the Northern states are native reservations.

If blacks are chosen people, how come your getting displaced at 13% of the population, the beaners are running you over? Everyone hates you, whites, beaners, chinks. Maybe you need to go to Liberia, pablo said he needs your neighborhood.

shizonigger posting is still shitposting

yeah, the boomers who are in their 60s and 70s did the real damage, late 40s and 50s guys seem pretty aware, but they don't seem to give a fuck, they seem very pragmatic and probably saw how hopeless young people were in about two seconds and took the black pill

Im 53, had a good life, if I go out am going to take a lot of the enemy with me. Its my way of "giving back". Beats shitting myself in a home where nobody can remember thier own name. Amirite?!

I look at it as having a front row seat to a 3-D disaster movie.

When you accept the fact that it's out of your control and there isn't anything you can do about it, you'll finally obtain the peace of mind you've been looking for. This problem is too big for one man to solve and it's silly for you to think you can fix it by larping as a SJWs on an Korean origami board in the hope of pushing your "future leader" over the edge and making him snap into action with the same tired trolls.

Hey, kids. It’s GRANDPAAA!

Politically we do not have the numbers to reverse their voting. Its like being held hostage. That being said, we still can impact the outcome and that failing, accept you have nothing to lose.

That is exactly what i hear from my wife and it is exactly wrong. You get what you get and what you get is a product of what you do. Rethink that.

>and there isn't anything you can do about it,

There's one thing you can do about it: white flight the fuck out of this rapidly becoming 3rd world shit hole country and move to Eastern Europe.

Problem solved. No more white genocide.

You'll regret it. They are just as violent and breed noticeably more than they do.

>full tarrant
You really only get one chance if that's what you want to do. 50? 100? In the end it's not going to change anything. You have to play the long game, sustained guerrila warfare

Hispanics can be part black.

So should I go live in the Pale of Settlement? Maybe Krakow? I know, I’ll trade in Monero and make Yts of myself preparing fine food and threatening moderate right wingers with getting dabbed on first as traitors.

Please, tell me how someone who spends their free time on this shit board will be able to fight pic related

Attached: cfr-media-empire-hd.jpg (2420x1730, 1.71M)

Old farts can’t even T-pose their way into Unit 8200 like I can. Sucks to suck.

>50s guys seem pretty aware, but they don't seem to give a fuck
My brother is a year and a half older than me and we talk about this all the time. What is your reaction supposed to be with some of this shit? Outrage? Alienation? We have chosen to be amused instead.
Transgender women deserve free abortions too!

What is AA?

You’ve become complacent and you are of no use to anyone, not even yourself.

well we have small based parties to vote for other than that yeah amusement is the best choice, it's just not going to end unless there's a big depression

yeah advocating the cucking of other groups is fun sometimes

Globally, white people are a minority now and we will be a minority in the future. But unlike you, I'm not a coward about it. I'm from the southern United States and my forefathers were surrounded by niggers and lived that way fearlessly for a reason. Niggers are dumb. As white people see themselves become less and less of the world population, they will unite and as the smartest group on the planet, we will dominate as we always have. We just have to wait for the consequences of diversity to wake white people up.

If you live in a city, move out of it. Now. Just stay close to your own kind and buy as many bullets as you can.
It'll be too late to move out into the country when the SHTF because us country folks will just shoot you for being a stranger.

Attached: White.jpg (864x1210, 378K)

Underrated post

Fuck you taconigger

I'd rather they all be gassed

and the more immigration the higher the resale on the bitch is ...no hope

100% agreed

You fucking fagots are afraid of your own shadow. You're looking at this wrong. Once the system collapses...

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xZbeccop9tA

Attached: consider this.jpg (600x451, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k5ttmFIoREE

Attached: Gödel, Escher, Bach.jpg (328x499, 39K)