/nightwalk/ general

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Anyone else /nightwalk/ ?

It clears your mind so much it's unbelievable. Everything becomes so clear and conscious which enables you to solve complex questions / issues that have been plaguing your existence

Got a crisis going on in your life? get fucking walking. Need a reason to live? bathe in the light of the moon.

Attached: nightwalk.jpg (339 KB, 1536x960)

Other urls found in this thread:

eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/crime-court/bethnal-green-and-bromley-by-bow-sex-attackers-are-jailed-1-5735774
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/13/girl-17-was-sexually-assaulted-three-times-in-one-hour-in-east-london
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46286650
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
youtube.com/watch?v=m_wAZ02JUtM
youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4
youtube.com/watch?v=PQmTQT_ETXU
youtube.com/watch?v=uaHfWav1D5Q

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

For max comfy, post your /nightwalk/ pics

Attached: 1547432997522.png (1.7 MB, 1174x881)

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Attached: 1560754652288.jpg (276 KB, 1257x822)

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Have you considered employment?

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

shills having trouble sleeping

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

My mind is so fucked I don't even want to go outside to get the mail

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

I work. And I nightwalk

Attached: 1547964903153.jpg (355 KB, 2000x1013)

Christian James
Christian James

100% the best way to meet girls. 10/10 would recommend.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

no

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

None out when I /nightwalk/. Nobody out, except ocassionaly a drunk or two when the bars close

Attached: 1545347324577.jpg (125 KB, 800x600)

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Attached: 1552084386831.jpg (1.58 MB, 4096x2304)

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Whats your sidearm of choice for your nightwalks? Mine is a glock 20, but im 6'4" and fat so i can conceal a bear gun so might not be reasonable for others.

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

I live in a small town in the Mississippi delta that experienced white flight like Detroit.
I'm not walking down the street in the middle of the night

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Have done in New York, that can be very fun. Where I live now, more likely to run into a bear or fox and shit.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

I used to night cruise a lot instead. I don't like getting robbed or shot in my diverse community.

Attached: FE7F2AA2-DA45-4A8A-8814-DB9049461FA3.jpg (13 KB, 480x475)

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

Your town looks comfy.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

What did you figure out?

Nathan James
Nathan James

It’s possible to do both. Can you believe it?

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Used to on occasion. Now I prefer to sit in the garden with a pipe. Maximum comfy on a warm summer night with a clear sky.

Attached: starry-sky.jpg (352 KB, 1050x805)

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

The perfect victims

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Sounds refreshing but I'm afraid of ghosts, so that's a hard pass from me.

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

I live in a white-ass gated suburb and I fucking hate it, I have tried nightwalking by myself and with my dog a couple times and 2 separate times security asked me what I was doing.
"walking around my fucking neighborhood godamn it get off my back"

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

This

James Gomez
James Gomez

OP may be a faggot but he is right about nightwalking. just remember to bring a pistol.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

ghosts don't come out during the day

Attached: MV5BZTMxMjU1ODQt[email protected].-V1-.jpg (19 KB, 900x454)

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

not /nightbike/

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

What is your profession?

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

no because niggers would rob me

David Wilson
David Wilson

Can’t I live in a town with an unofficial curfew. Yes it’s a thing in cop towns.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Attached: 1549214130952.jpg (31 KB, 297x360)

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

I've /nightwalk/ed with a pipe before, it was so comfy I almost died though, more than the human body is designed to handle. Had to stop.

I just carry my house key and an ID in case I get hassled (never have been). Never been robbed or shot.

That's a legit fear. Pic releated.

Attached: 1539272023997.jpg (29 KB, 750x422)

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

Are you really afraid of ghosts?

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

Attached: 1542437178393.jpg (111 KB, 1280x854)

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Go be a nigger somewhere else then Trayvon

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Op obviously lives in a rayciss huwhite neighborhood. How else can he be out and about in the wee hours of the evening without the possibility of death?

Lucky us that live in Beautiful, Diverse areas. We would be culturally enriched to death if we dared try what OP recommends. Because Dieversity is our stength!

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Own a business

Attached: 1562565074994.jpg (32 KB, 576x768)

William Walker
William Walker

I support trying to get the collective autism of Jow Forums out of their room for once, but I don't support lying and selling them snake oil to do so.

It clears your mind so much it's unbelievable. Everything becomes so clear and conscious which enables you to solve complex questions / issues that have been plaguing your existence

Got a crisis going on in your life? get fucking walking. Need a reason to live? bathe in the light of the moon.

bullshit and you know it. Neck yourself.

shills or uninformed retards. Ignore.

this nigger's garbage tier opinion should be enough to prove that this thread is trash. Obviously security in a fucking gated community is going to ask you what you're doing in the middle of the night, it's kind of their fucking job.

saged and hidden.

Attached: 1506795483168.png (4 KB, 183x275)

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

Where I live is so nigger infested you cant even go walking in the daytime without getting beaten robbed or murdered. I can't even imagine what walking at night would be like.

Attached: images-(1).jpg (4 KB, 130x130)

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Checked. Will KMS.

Attached: 1534999219359.jpg (1.37 MB, 3024x4032)

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

What state, if you dont mind me asking?

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Attached: 1543334269346.jpg (545 KB, 2048x1536)

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

it's even comfier doing it /inawoods/ or /closetowoods/, where fucking bat can fly by your face, something is moving in the bushes or hedgehog isn't afraid of you! Get the blood flowing!

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

During my college days, I loved to get baked, cruise down to campus, and nightwalk along the neatly manicured landscaping with the sporadic going-ons that remind you of the university ambiance. I might start nightwalking again after Oklahoma's constitutional carry takes effect in winter. However, the problem always was that Oklahoma is dark and boring, not ambient and aesthetic like bigger metros.

OKC is on the up tho, boyos

Attached: 15047899598-b7de2f18d3-k.jpg (1.51 MB, 2048x1362)

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

I tried nightwalking, but it depresses me.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

not safe

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

Never claimed it brings enlightenment. Just that it's comfy. You sound upset tho.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

No, because I'm not a nigger. I'm a European who immerses himself in nature's daytime beauty for moments of introspection.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Once I was nightwalking and saw people doing "macumba". It's an "afro ritual" where they kill chicken and offers wine, popcorn and candy to underworld entities...

4 blacks guys wearing white clothes looked at me and said: "Go..Good Night fe..fellow friend!".

I think it was who scared them. Lel.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

I wish I could I live in the ghetto I'd get robbed lol

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

If I walk where I live Ill get robbed or killed. Sad times. I visited japan and went on walks nightly, best thing ever. Havent felt safe walking at night in years.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

I live around too many future docters lawyers and kangz to safely walk anywhere at night, here in San Bernardino CA.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

If nightwalking is too dicey where you live, maybe try a nightride; not so vulnerable and can haul ass away from the urban zombies.

Attached: IMG-7290.jpg (651 KB, 3264x2448)

John Lee
John Lee

Did you join them?

Go out and the first guy you see, rob and kill him. Then everyone will see you're a badass and nobody will mess with you

Attached: 1549048779603.jpg (49 KB, 1024x768)

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

Attached: IMG-20190603-003141.jpg (2.96 MB, 4608x3456)

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

I like to night drive.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

I hear you user, love night walking. The problem is I live in the ghetto. I have a CCW, but I still don't want to shoot anyone.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

Nice pic, thanks for sharing

Easton Young
Easton Young

Something peaceful about just walking at night

Attached: 1539370787438.gif (481 KB, 540x810)

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

Anyone else /nightwalk/ ?
serial killers
rapists
stalkers
home invaders
homeless people
minorities

You're in good company, OP

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

The porteño detected

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

The light of the moon is the only thing i bathe in

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Yeah, but I also knife niggers

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

I could watch that gif all day. This thread is max comfy.

I was wondering what that smell was on my last /nightwalk/

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

anywhere I could get more of these type of pics?

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

I like to stop by the park when I nightwalk and have my dick sucked by stranger.
Comfy.

Attached: 5AF4BF18-C90D-42EB-9BF2-E3B702FBACAF.png (1.13 MB, 1200x1231)

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

I love it, but I've got a 9-5 and can't go out as late as I'd like. I used to take walks at like 3AM.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Attached: IMG-20190603-003134-compress10.jpg (2.9 MB, 4608x3456)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Looks like Emeryville

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

Nice. I'd like to imagine that's a robot army in teh background

Attached: 1534326491233.jpg (140 KB, 1000x750)

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

Spent the past year on a porch with a pipe, any free time I had it was that or vidya. It honestly killed my vidya cravings. The absolute peace of it is incredible. Before I moved to the country I was a fiend for nightwalks though, highly recommend to anyone who lives in a fairly safe area (and even if not you learn to skulk).

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

Its a beach town in Japan.

I did too user, I imagined all the dump trucks in japan were transformers as well.

Attached: IMG-20190603-003451.jpg (3.85 MB, 4608x3456)

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Attached: 3.jpg (2.72 MB, 4128x2322)

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

/thread
I don’t wanna get jumped by niggers

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Eveyone in my town is so afraid of getting robbed late at night that even the people who would be the ones robbing others are afraid to walk around at night. I can walk around downtown and there is absolutely no one save for a guy on a smoke break from the office complexes.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Here's one homies

Attached: IMG-20190713-234713016.jpg (1.9 MB, 2448x3264)

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Attached: 8AE08CA9-BB7B-4A65-B861-7C2AB2702B1D.jpg (1.6 MB, 4032x3024)

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Both nice, thanks for sharing

Michael White
Michael White

I support trying to get the collective autism of Jow Forums out of their room for once
"Wait, did they leave their homes? WHAT ARE YOU DOING GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK NO FUN ALLOWED"

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Attached: 4B30DE43-7519-4825-9C93-D4B3FE3D02F8.jpg (2.06 MB, 4032x3024)

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

S-stop it, user...

Attached: 3241245135.jpg (91 KB, 1080x630)

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

living around niggers

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Walking gets your blood and oxygen flowing to your brain. It helps you think. You don't walk.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

When I lived in Old San Juan I used to go for walks along the walls, it was relaxing feeling the cool sea breeze and just walking alone without all the noise, sometimes I would march from sentry box to sentry box just for the heck of it, never saw anyone at night with the exception of a few drunks making their way home and the occasional hooker.
Now I can just go walk around my property, not the same but equally relaxing to walk outside and feel the breeze.
Also most folk think that all nights are pitch black but that's not the case, artificial lighting makes dark areas look way darker than they are, back here on the countryside where the moon can work as it should you will notice that it is not as dark.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Attached: E2AB1AB9-338D-47D5-8FF8-0C4DB3441368.jpg (2.31 MB, 4032x3024)

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Reminder that /out/ has a running /pipegen/ thread. Come get comfy.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Attached: 14499D7A-8AA7-4942-BD8B-1D48BA0C3D7F.jpg (2.08 MB, 4032x3024)

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

I'd rather have that than dodging dogshit, homeless, niggers, spics, vomit, human urine, broken glass, bloody bandaids, hipster trash, cigarette butts, methheads drivers, chink drivers, faggots sneezing, etc etc etc

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

I never miss it

Attached: 1556125088773.jpg (19 KB, 450x450)

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

kek wtf

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

I could go for that

John Allen
John Allen

holy fuck that gif.... this isn't your ordinary, every day comfy... this is ADVANCED comfy

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

daily reminder nightwalk meme is an attempt by gangstalkers to get victims to go outside

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

Attached: 2475D09E-900A-42FA-B553-FBC0C8D9FF0B.jpg (2.06 MB, 4032x3024)

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

cool lights

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

based and glowpilled

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

only spots in Emeryville that look like that are were old faggots blow each other in their cars

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

Attached: 1550044321149.jpg (101 KB, 1187x892)

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

I would love to get gangstalked, need the practice

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

100% the best way to meet girls. 10/10 would recommend.

but what if you don’t want to rape them?

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

Get a car loser

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Attached: 55ff3c599ada760300c04daf.gif (993 KB, 1600x900)

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

I love being up at night, I feel like I can actually think clearly. I used to go for night walks a lot when I lived downtown. It's a nice feeling being alone and it being so quiet and peaceful.

Attached: invasion.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720)

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

Attached: 6.jpg (2.93 MB, 4128x2322)

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Attached: IMG-20190714-001643258.jpg (963 KB, 3264x2448)

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Attached: 44.jpg (1.91 MB, 4128x2322)

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

There has never been anything more tranquil than the experience of going on a nightwalk in a location where you know you are absolutely safe. With music, or without, nightwalks are refreshing for the mind in all ways, anons.

walks have done more for me than any SSRI could.

Attached: Peacful-moon-river.jpg (33 KB, 389x720)

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

Not me. After a few days people do develop a slight odor but if you go weeks without bathing it allows the good bacteria to cultivate on your skin again and they neutralize the odors.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Attached: 77.jpg (3.15 MB, 4128x2322)

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

Then pay them.

Attached: 5cbcf261309d1eaf26bf69d5ae28d6bd.gif (71 KB, 400x453)

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

when niggers try to take pictures with their shitty phones.
FFS, every place that sells phones with cameras to niggers should have a feature that employees can automatically turn on called the "Owner is fucking nigger" app that automatically turns the camera to landscape when recording and sends a copy of the photo/vid to the nearest police department.

Attached: 1510610043174.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1200)

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

bump
Keep this going all night niggas

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Kinda sad how to have a view like that irl you have to make at least 150k/year. No worries, I’ll get there soon.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

night walking seems inherently dangerous no matter where you live. i live in a rural area and tried night walking these back country laws and stopped after only two times because it spooked the shit out of me. I've also night walked in some nicer suburbs and always somehow ended up bumping into homeless dudes. belligerent ones at that.

don't night walk frens

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Depending on your state you can carry a rifle, like me, no ones going to fuck with a guy in a hoodie carrying a rifle on his back in the middle of the night.

William Collins
William Collins

Dude, there's blood all over the place in that scene. Guy who owns the house probably cut himself on his own edge while shitposting.

Attached: 1521368382-tumblr-p599.gif (43 KB, 500x288)

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

have been nightwalking for 20 years now, never got any shit

Attached: 14.jpg (3.16 MB, 4128x2322)

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

Where are you from?

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

You're just a coward. I nightwalked in Overtown Miami, up and down Sunrise blvd in Fort Lauderdale from the Thunderbird flea market to the beach and the backwoods of New Portland Maine out by the old wire bridge. I still walk here in Nashua, NH. Through graveyards, up and down French Hill, all around downtown. Just stay out of nigger infested shithole areas and you'll do fine. Hell even some nigger areas are ok, I never had a problem in Miami.
Except the local police. And you'll get them called on you by anyone who sees your stupid ass walking up and down the road with a fucking rifle. Idiot.

Attached: NY-24.jpg (452 KB, 1000x664)

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Damn bro

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

nice politics

Attached: 14.jpg (797 KB, 960x1280)

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

I live in NYC, Nightwalked once, there was still people around me and not a lot of scenic views.
Wish I lived in a cool safe place.

William Campbell
William Campbell

If you go outside they run you over

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

Attached: 2.jpg (3.32 MB, 4128x2322)

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Never have had that happen to me you fucking nigger, you've never nightwalked before because your a pussy LARPing faggot. And even so;
"Problem officer?"
"No no, simply for self defense."
"Alright, have a good night."
But of course knowing people like you you'd probably shoulder it the second you see a cop based on instinct alone.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

Attached: IMG-0011-2.jpg (738 KB, 2272x1704)

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

are you in LA? the first few pics looked like flyover country

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

hoodie and rifle while walking around outside
I j-just need muh rifle for self defense, sir
calls others LARPers
OK homo.

Attached: 2016-06-15-photo-assignment-kyoto-alleyways-at-night-4.jpg (526 KB, 1500x1000)

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

yes. I go for a walk around town, light up some cigs by the way, I call it patrol

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

all of you are fucking underage. I used to go night walking when I was like 15 because it seemed cool back then. it was like my first taste of independence. now it just seems gay and stupid to me.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Attached: IMG-0385.jpg (694 KB, 1704x2272)

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

Carry a gun and be aware of your surroundings. The calm that comes over you when nightwalking will only help you with this.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

You sound like a pussy dude

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

It's not supposed to be cool. It's supposed to be relaxing. You don't do it for thrills, but to be at peace with yourself.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Play Pokemon go while I nightwalk
Capture all the kid's gyms
Every once & awhile scare the shit out of some teenagers with my flashlight
It can be pretty fun.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (87 KB, 1500x1125)

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

"Okay look, I know you more about than you know about yourself"
I can tell from experience that what you're saying is bullshit. The best you can muster is;
Y-yeah well you're a faggot!"
No one is going to call the cops on some guy walking around a rural area with a rifle, especially if, like me, you do it so often people recognize you and know you're not a threat. If you're so scared of the police like the nigger you are, night walk without it for a few months and then start carrying by the time people are used to you.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Not me. After a few days people do develop a slight odor but if you go weeks without bathing it allows the good bacteria to cultivate on your skin again and they neutralize the odors.
Formerly homeless guy here just wanting to say this is bullshit

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Nightwalk the Manhattan Bridge. Not too busy after midnight and although there's a few bikefags, you'll come across likely 3 or less people on the entire span of the bridge, about roughly 1.25miles.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

I get that. I go on nature walks a lot. I go bird watching and feed alligators and stuff like that.

nightwalking is just dumb though. it's too dark to see anything. I get the feeling the only reason you people do it is because of social anxiety and you're scared of sunlight like a fucking vampire

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

B-but Ima grown man who wears a hoodie and slings muh gat.
OK Son. Just careful with all that edge you got, don't want to sperg out and have mom come in. Might cost you some of those GBPs.

Attached: 1511140068404.jpg (1.46 MB, 2560x1440)

James Lewis
James Lewis

fuck Jow Forums, I'm slippin, my nightwalk passed the pizza place and I demolished 4 slices

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

SUPER comfy

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Loses argument
Yeah well ur clothing is gay and ur stoopid!!!11!!11!
Alright.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Are you... Who hurt you user? Do you need to talk? A hug, perhaps...? I know you're upset about it happening but thats no reason to lash out at your bros.... We love you man we just want to see you get better

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

politics is downstream of time and fitness

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Savannah???

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Probably more likely to encounter a ghost in your own home at 3am than you are outside

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

memes

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

If I attempt it police will ask what I'm doing. Only criminals here walk at night.

Jordan James
Jordan James

Have you considered not lurking dimly lit alleyways like a fucking creep and nightwalking in places with infrastructure and... Like... Streetlights possibly??

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

cuck

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

these threads are great. thank you, user.

Attached: dualcolt45-BAS.png (261 KB, 448x433)

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Imagine living in a place where your police treat you like a child. Careful user, don't leave the house after curfew, else you'll get a spanking!!

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Don't nightwalk if you live in a nigger neighborhood, anons.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

when you go for a walk at night in Muslim dominated Tower Hamlets

eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/crime-court/bethnal-green-and-bromley-by-bow-sex-attackers-are-jailed-1-5735774

theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/13/girl-17-was-sexually-assaulted-three-times-in-one-hour-in-east-london

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46286650

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Actually you get extra relaxation in dimply lit alleyways

Attached: 333.jpg (3.19 MB, 4128x2322)

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

I nightwalk every night because I get off work at 1 am. It's extra comfy when it's a nightwalk and a post work decompression walk.

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

My entire city is unsafe so I'd rather not

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

Too many laws, too easy to get fined.
Big city life. I know someone who was just walking home at night to the Dutch suburbs equivalent since public transport was out, police car passed him multiple times before slowly approaching him asking wtf he was doing. One wrong answer and it's a fine. So many rules.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

I love my /nightwalk/ bros. May you all have blessed journies of self discovery.

Attached: 6D8AEA74-9965-43C7-9058-7986E1FA1E53.jpg (2.48 MB, 4032x3024)

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

That's wild man. I'm sorry the world is like this for y'all. Praying it gets better, for you and for everyone ;/

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

too easy to get fined.
Holy shit over throw your local government or some shit this is embarrassing.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

It may be that you don't have the personality type suited to it, or perhaps you're just looking at it the wrong way. Maybe this will help: I'm a relatively introverted person. Not socially anxious or autistic or anything, but I enjoy being by myself from time to time. Being alone at night, with nobody else around, reduces the amount of external stimuli and allows me to think and introspect freely in a way that daytime doesn't seem as conducive toward. For a time, the outside world becomes less in-your-face and my daily and trivial preoccupations go by the wayside. It's a categorically different activity from nature walks or birdwatching, where the environment IS the focus of the activity. I suppose it's a form of meditation, or at least something resembling it. This may not be the same experience for others, mind you. But maybe that helps frame the idea?

Cameron King
Cameron King

i was afraid of ghosts, then i was too depressed to care if it killed me.

Attached: 1gxkle.jpg (41 KB, 768x936)

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Yea, you all could walk to a crossroad at midnight. Devil approaches you and you can sell your soul for money and fame.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

you may be right but it's a doomer meme for a reason. I think it makes people more depressed and lonely if the do that shit. that's certainly how I would feel if I did it. I'm already sitting alone in a house I don't wanna be more alone than I already am.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

I just stay home and watch comfy movies

Attached: E8BBF134-FE37-4221-BB85-583BA2B6FFD0.jpg (3.21 MB, 3024x5376)

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Your hand looks like its out of a video game

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

i nightwalk with a pibble get in my belly

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

it depends on how you nightwalk, i scored a couple of time with some cult chicks while nightwalking through the mountains

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

I live in a relatively safe neighborhood. I go for a nightwalk at least 2 or 3 times a month. Its extremely relaxing, I'll listen to an audio book or music I love it. When my dad was dying, me and my sister would go for long walks and talk. It helped us clear our minds.

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

9mm subcompact Glock

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

That's a copy pasta picture. It was taken a long time ago.

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

what's up with your hand?

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Riding a motorcycle at 2-3a is so mind clearing. When the road is clear you can ride as hard as you want. Pushing myself and my bike as hard as I can focused me like nothing else

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Where at tho?

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Here in the burbs I never see another human walking. Only the occasional car passing. I’d like to run into somebody, rather I’ve entertained the thought of it very often but I feel that energy has driven others away somehow. The ocean is something else at night and I feel the world come alive. The other user mentioned the decrease in external stimuli and I have to agree with him. Getting to see stars makes me feel more in tune with my humanity somehow, like a weird connection to my ancestors who looked up at the same stars before me.

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Sounds like the beginning of an /x/ story

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Like I said, it probably depends on the personality. If you already feel alone in a negative context, it may well exacerbate those feelings. In my case, and maybe in the case of others who enjoy this kind of thing, being "alone" carries nothing but positive connotations. I'm not alone in my daily life (especially being a family man, where getting time to myself is not a common occurrence), and I never felt anything but comfort and contentment from doing things by myself. For me, it's an activity that is the polar opposite of depression.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Did someone else somewhere else turn you on to this activity?

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

Christian Long
Christian Long

alright you've talked me into it. I think I'll go around 4 am and watch the sun rise.

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

i prefer daywalking, and i've been doing it for a number of years now. i like listening to audiobooks and i've probably finished like 30 books while walking

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

Doesn't know how to sage properly.
Fuck outta here newfag

Attached: 1562543271396.gif (1.17 MB, 320x173)

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

It was supposed to be the juxtaposition of patriotism and the poorly maintained lawn in rainy February. The snow hasn’t quite melted and you can see the wind in effect slightly. Maybe dark themes are a little too complex for you.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

That would be morningwalking, not as good, can even be stressful at times

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

theres pills too :(

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

Getting to see stars makes me feel more in tune with my humanity somehow, like a weird connection to my ancestors who looked up at the same stars before me.
I find gazing at the stars helps readjust my perspective on things. Not to the point of nihilism, like the typical "I'm so small in the face of a potentially infinite universe so nothing really matters" meme, but it's nice to be reminded that whatever goes on around me isn't all that exists. Helps me think about things from an outside perspective, if only for a little while before I go back to the grind of daily life. For lack of a better description, it allows you to free your mind, so to speak. I imagine religious people have a similar kind of feeling, and I can see why they like it.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Just pick any crossroad. Wait there until someone approaches you. Bob Dylan did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_wAZ02JUtM

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

They were gonna move on you, but the spirits told them to cool it

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

I prefer /daywalk/ but cant because its been 90 degrees + the past 3 weeks.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

Fucking. New.

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Forgot vampire bats

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Internet hides our souls. Night walks bring them to look around with us.

Attached: Rome-wallpaper-201.jpg (394 KB, 1600x1200)

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

i saw a meteor from comet NEAT a few days back.... perseids on deck

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

Look, a millennial or genz faggot. How about /gotothefuckinggym/ or /hike/ or /run3miles/ or /find1000verticalandclimbit/ or /manitouincline/ or /dontliveinafuckingcity/ or finally /OPisaseriouspussy/

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

US
nightwalk
get shoot by police

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

I would get mugged and stabbed by niggers if I walked around alone at 3AM.

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

wat kind of bike??

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

there is nobody around, thats why its peaceful

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

I walked by police twice tonight and the second time I put my hands in my waist band while looking right at the cop and nothing happened. This meme is fake and gay

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

be taken to hospital, tip the ambulance driver
indian doctor leaves sponge in your cavity
get $400k payout and get sponge removed, but lose the fecal continence and never get laid again
spend your days in a hoverround trying to pick up meth hookers at mcdonalds on a scooter
police roll up, get shot

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

until the cops pull want to know what the fuck you are doing...try that shit on, i fucking dare you. Tell the police exactly what you wrote, PLEASE record and post.

Attached: 1561580700924.jpg (18 KB, 480x297)

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

park has a wooded area with a bridge over a stream
if night is clear, you can stand on bridge and see the moon through the trees
nobody walks there because there are no lights
too many mosquitoes to go there now

Might get insect repellent just for this desu

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

I too Nightwalk, and stay out of the lighted places. I wait for thugs to lure poor saps like OP into the night places, and then I fall on them from the rooftops with my huge black cloak.
It's been that way since I was a child and John Podesta shot my parents

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Hop aside walkers, night runner coming through.

Attached: giphy.gif (2.88 MB, 400x169)

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Jogging at night is autistic. Jogging at the break of dawn is the patrician choice.

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Tobacco smoke is a natural insect repellent.

Attached: 1562813630706.jpg (52 KB, 500x748)

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

see the moon and jupiter reflected off the stream. ur stream sucks, ur bridge sucks, i be demanding a refund

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

"What're you doin' out so late, son?"
Oh, you know, just clearing my head. I enjoy late night strolls.
"Alright, ave' a good night, just stay out of trouble ya hear! "
Night officer
Just because you're a nigger that gets jumpy around cops doesn't mean everyone is, you're the type of dumbass who would probably run if I cop asked you what you were doing.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

ok boomer retard, whine more

James Walker
James Walker

Walking at night means you don't; Exercise, live in a city, are a pussy.
I wish computers had the ability to just fucking kill the user if they say stupid shit.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

he lives in a commie country, user, have mercy on him

James Williams
James Williams

I don't care what kind of totalitarian shithole he lives in, unless there is a state enforced curfew for adults there is no reason to get stopped by cops. Most people against nightwalk are children whose parents would get mad at them for sneaking out.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Gsxr 600

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

walking around with no particular purpose in the middle of the night is fucking suspicious. I for one would prefer cops to treat this as suspicious.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

some autist walking around at night with headphones in
yes police pls hassle this completely innocent man
Youre a fucking faggot i hope you know that

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

after two steps in a small town the cops should BTFO unless they have other information

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Walking at night is no more suspicious than driving at night, should you be pulled over for going for a drive?

Levi Green
Levi Green

where do you live user? Don't mind if i "night walk" around you house during the night?

Juan Price
Juan Price

Southwest Washington. And no one here who night walks is going around anyone houses or prowling.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Trespassing around houses and on property is the same as walking down a main road or a park trail
Holy shit you're actually a nigger that thought we meant you should creep around houses.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

rape under the knife of the moon cricket

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

tbqfam i have noticed a few wireless installations but so long as the veneer is painted on, i do not have a problem

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Take me oooouuttt toniight

Isaac James
Isaac James

t. childless eunuch
glad you don't have kids, poor fuckers wouldn't stand a chance...
"don't worry kids, that neckbeard walking past our house all night is just a "night walker", completely within his rights kiddo"
way to go fuckhead

Attached: obltdbpd7uhy.png (214 KB, 630x565)

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

user plz

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

No you fucking retard. What's suspicious at night is people hanging around shadily around areas where cars can easily pull in. Cops wont give a shit about you walking around.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

If some fucker is pacing past your house back and forth and being sketchy then sure, confront them. Were all literally talking about just walking on the sidewalks and enjoying the night air dude.

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Attached: 1548459386842.gif (1.53 MB, 500x288)

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

If some fucker is pacing past your house back and forth and being sketchy then sure, confront them.
but hang on, he hasn't committed any crimes, nothin' suspicious about walking at night in public. What if i just like that particular piece of sidewalk? It just really zens my evening.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

A person walking past my house on the side walk is a criminal
Are you implying that you sit up at night and harass people who walk past your house? You're a jumpy nigger that would shoot the mailman for stepping on your lawn, your kid would get up to use the bathroom at night and you'd shoot him, your gay lover would come home late from work and you'd beat him to death.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

You sound like a bitter faggot. Fucking kys

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Attached: 1548459263591.gif (519 KB, 1000x560)

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

shoot the mailman for stepping on your lawn
can't deny this part....

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Attached: 1419359124861.gif (77 KB, 864x496)

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

You sound like a bitter faggot.
you might have me there too. Definitively bitter, but it was an acquired attribute. Something to do with fuckheads having no fucking perspective in life. It is fucking one step from fedora tier bullshit. Get a life, retards.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

I nightwalk near homeless camps so I can steal their makeup and female clothes and crossdress in my room later thinking about getting fucked

kill me.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

You have to break the cycle and get outside

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

That pic makes me imagine some kind of VA-11 HALL-A where you sell guns, extra comfy.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Attached: 6fd87b4c10f7538b5c530c53ad5ae844.gif (440 KB, 1100x582)

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Thanks for the laugh bud

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

You have to listen this when you /nightwalk/, it will change your life forever
youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Lost my virginity in these bushes 7 years ago

Attached: 32ADCC10-19DF-4AAE-8C7A-C76036DAA36B.jpg (305 KB, 2204x1078)

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

TRY getting a fucking job. Maybe than you wont get shanked one night.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Attached: download.jpg (9 KB, 474x266)

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Thanks for the food stamps wagie

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

I have a job, still nightwalk.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

Just dont nightwalk in a democrat shit-hole... likely to get robbed and shot.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (204 KB, 750x683)

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Nah I prefer to do cardio right after lunch with 40 degrees outside and go to sleep early instead

David Richardson
David Richardson

Can i kill some of you night walkers? We all know you want to die deep down inside. Post address, we can make it quick or slow.

CIA GLOW NIGGERS THIS IS A JOKE!

but honestly i only night walked and drived when i was deep in thought about what to do in life. Than i decided to quit my job and take a 6 month vacation. I do ride my bike or run early at like 4-6 Am. That is comfy.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

I Nightwalk listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=PQmTQT_ETXU

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

I night golf

Attached: 20190615-220544.jpg (2.81 MB, 4032x1960)

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

*blocks your path*

Attached: june-bug14-6rz-e1401982353296.jpg (86 KB, 700x500)

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

playing a video game instead of paying attention

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

Barcelona nightwalk around the beach is comfy. Too bad the city is crowded with tourists

Attached: IMG-20190714-WA0003.jpg (1.67 MB, 2592x4608)

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

I walk my dog every night when I get home from bartending, so >2am I wish a faggot like you would say some shit just because I was walking by I live for that shit, I keep my knife like a razor at all times just for cunts like you.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

you fucking stoner!

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

Riverbank nightwalk

Attached: IMG-20190621-040009.jpg (3.05 MB, 4032x3024)

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

I walk my dog every night when I get home from bartending, so >2am
doing something.
common face in Neighborhood along with a consistent schedule
have a job
that's a bit different faggot. Didn't realize this was /wdg/. Sounds like you need a little help if you have a job, a dog with you and still need a knife and razor to feel secure from people with fucking families to protect. I reckon you are full of shit.
This is why I have issue with this shit.....exactly what you wrote.

Attached: 1556889795793.jpg (59 KB, 645x409)

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Hes not afraid of the families in houses hes afraid of crackheads and homeless people

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

with fucking families to protect
How the fuck are protecting anyone by attacking random passerby's on the street? You're conflating someone walking around your house and on your property with some random dude with headphones in walking past your house.
Nightwalkers can't walk their dog with them
Nightwalkers can't have a consistent scheduled
Nightwalkers can't have jobs
You're a jumpy faggot who's going to blow away one of your kids in your paranoid delusions.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

/nightfoodndrinks/

Attached: IMG-20190621-033426.jpg (2.75 MB, 4032x3024)

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

hes afraid of crackheads and homeless people
the exact type of people that go for "night walks" as an exercise in enlightenment.
you aren't very good at this are you?

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

How the fuck are protecting anyone by attacking random passerby's on the street
i said that, when?

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Nothing against Senpai Mart, but of all the night food and drinks here, you posted a convenience store?

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

Nightwalkers can't walk their dog with them
Nightwalkers can't have a consistent scheduled
Nightwalkers can't have jobs
You're a jumpy faggot who's going to blow away one of your kids in your paranoid delusions.
see

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

"don't worry kids, that neckbeard walking past our house all night is just a "night walker", completely within his rights kiddo"
Anyone who passes by my house is a killer rapist crackhead drug dealer

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

I don't nightwalk but this thread is comfy, here some /comfy/ gifs

Attached: dream-by-kirokaze-dc5yhml.gif (318 KB, 400x640)

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

thanks user, you understand life, the sun frys the aussie brain.

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Nice try Noseberg. Fuck your economy.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Anyone who passes by my house is a killer rapist crackhead drug dealer
uh huh. why don't you read it again faggot?
It is suspicious, and OP excuse would not fly with police.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

what a waste of trips. kys you fucking newfag.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

Attached: 1537071116-lofi-hip-hop.gif (1 MB, 903x507)

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Attached: 1520610205-tumblr-oqjihbEnVV1vedelyo1-500.gif (1.31 MB, 500x500)

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

I like your .gifs jew....

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

I nightwalk, I have all three of those aforementioned things. You're making up stuff and then attacking that stuff. Just because you live in a drug addled shithole doesn't mean everyone else does.
would not fly with police.
Your police*
You live in a drug addled SHITHOLE I live in a mostly white rural area, the police can't do shit to me for walking a park trail every other night.
"Uh ur sus bro go to jail"
Walking on the sidewalk is suspicious to you you delusional faggot.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

"Uh ur sus bro go to jail"
It is suspicious, and should be treated as such and noted by the police. No mention of jail, faggot.
would not fly with police.
Your police*
Our police sometime give a shit about the community they patrol. ESPECIALLY in rural areas like mine. Everyone knows everyone, some faggot starts "night-walking" in my area, cops will be on it straight away.
If you like the prospect of causing this sort of disruption for yourself and your community, for the sake of "personal enlightenment" you need to re-assess your life user.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

I unironically want my living room to look like that, Kikey. It looks so fucking comfy.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

By your logic the guy walking home from work should be harassed by police his first day walking home, and at that point, who cares? What are they going to do? Tell me I can't?
Caring about the community means harassing anyone walking around
You own the sidewalk
WALKING is a disruption
WALKING ON THE SIDE WALK is suspicious
You're literally a schizo and think everyone but you is a criminal, one of your kids are going to get lit the fuck up by you one night.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

You are forgetting the "night" part with no purpose mate.
nice try tho

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Attached: Nathan-city-steam.gif (111 KB, 600x360)

David Brooks
David Brooks

Attached: VoiceCall.gif (1.02 MB, 600x255)

James Howard
James Howard

Still not an argument, you do not need a reason to walk, the government does not regulate walking because I don't live in a dystonia shithole police state where walking with a cause is a crime. Point still stands the police can't do shit. Even then, my hobby is photography, I always have my EOS Rebel T6 with me taking photos of the park landscape, so even if "purposeless walking" was a crime I can just say I'm a photographer getting photos of the nighttime landscape and the stars. Shit even if I didn't, there's a 24/hr gas station I walk past, could just say I'm going for some cigs.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

By your logic the guy walking home from work should be harassed by police his first day walking home, and at that point, who cares? What are they going to do? Tell me I can't?
Nope. But that is part of keeping a safe community. So yeah, it would be noted by police, and if they know you have started a new job, you won't likely be hassled next time.
Which brings me to my initial point. It is perfectly acceptable to treat suspicious behavior as such.
This is just common sense for a safe community. "muh personal enlightenment bro" isn't going to cut it as an excuse unless you are well known as the local fucking retard something. You will likely be stopped a number of times before that determination has been met.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

I support this. It feels good to go walking on a cool summer night.
I like to walk right down the middle of the road in some areas because there's no cars out. All the space of the road and it's yours.

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

yep, and the fact remains that you should be asked. And if you have a good excuse, it is at least noted.
Still not an argument, you do not need a reason to walk, the government does not regulate walking
what ya gonna do? Flash a picture of Ron Paul to the cops?
see:

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

I prefer cold unsweet green tea over sweet drinks so Senpai Mart works for me. I mainly posted the pic because I find the colors, glow, and clean look of convenience stores a comfy sight on a night stroll.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

fact remains that you should be asked.
That wasn't the argument, the police will ask a group of teenagers walking to school in the middle of the day what they're doing, everyone gets hassled by cops for inane shit. You're claiming people who night walk are threats to the community and should kill themselves because you're a schizo that, as mentioned earlier, thinks everyone but himself is a criminal.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

Pop Quiz: who is more likely to be hassled for inane reasons?
A. group of teenagers walking to school in the middle of the day
B. Disheveled neck-beard walking around at night
And why?

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

nice try skinwalker

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

B. Disheveled neck-beard walking around at night
Making more shit up

John Roberts
John Roberts

too many meth heads fucked up robbing on stolen bikes to do that safely anymore.

sucks as i used to love doing that.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

who cares?
If a cop comes over and asks you something while out walking, it's a 2 min convo and then you're on your way.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

ok, let me rephrase.
B. Grown ass man walking around in the middle of the night, (perhaps even mumbling something about enlightenment and other institutionalized nonsense.)

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Bait

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

If a cop comes over and asks you something while out walking, it's a 2 min convo and then you're on your way.
no shit. but you cunts can't seem to understand why they would be motivated to do so.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Me and some friends like to go longboarding at night in the summer, it’s so comfy. Their are no cars on the road and the city is quiet..very peaceful.

Attached: 8528592E-9639-4067-B34F-D9B8B2E6DED9.png (2.22 MB, 1916x1128)

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Me and some friends like to go longboarding at night in the summer, it’s so comfy. Their are no cars on the road and the city is quiet..very peaceful.

Attached: 2712778D-DDB9-4A4F-B914-4E7C4DB81646.png (81 KB, 1169x1080)

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

go nightwalking
you encounter this
what do?
fug it?

Attached: sisley.png (1.85 MB, 1178x1184)

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

I used to nightwalk, I tend to nightdrive more though now. I love driving round country b roads and listening to music. I have an inline 4 diesel car so it sounds like shit, if I had a V6 petrol I wouldn't play any music at all.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

walk at 1 AM with doggos around neighbourhood
hear running steps, look behind me
some niggress 50m away from me, running into my direction
it becomes aware that i saw/heard her and slow down, raise her hand and say she needs help
i say fuck off, everyone have their problems and if you come closer i'll provide you some more.
she says i'm a bad person cuz i like dogs and dislikes humans and blablabla, shes preggo and demands reparations
i tell her to fuck off again, and call her out from her act
she becomes pissed and calls me a grimy huwhite, says i don't have a race but only a clan
i do a quick roman salute, speak some german words "Wir kämpfen für Deutschland, Wir kämpfen für Fuhrer, Der Rote kommt nie mehr zur Ruh"
she gets confused and angrier, says a lot of ebonics-portuguese and how I am a dirty white
i fucking laugh and says she's a fucking pomba-gira
she fucking goes away when see the lights of the police that someone already have called for her earlier
such is life in hueland

youtube.com/watch?v=uaHfWav1D5Q

Attached: 36935110-10209946442372530-6004742885470109696-o.jpg (305 KB, 1760x1320)

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

(perhaps even mumbling something about enlightenment and other institutionalized nonsense.)
Making shit up, you can keep doing this but it doesn't make you right. I'm a completely average dude, I walk in a clean pair of khakis and a plain hoodie through a well lit park with headphones in. Unlike you, probably, I'm not some fucking gremlin that sits on my porch mumbling about "those damn nightwalkers terrorizing the neighborhood and tryin' kill my kids"
My point still remains that this is only where you are, no one has ever stopped me to ask what I'm doing because I don't live in a shithole. There's no such thing as "walking without purpose" because you can always make something up, so it would be waste of fucking time for cops to ask you what you're doing. circling the same area is suspicious, walking on private property is suspicious, walking around the outside of someones house is suspicious, simply walking through a park or on the sidewalk is not.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

So sorry to hear that user...did they ever catch the guy who raped you?

Attached: E6E4090C-96EF-4FE8-BFDD-25B367BB1E7E.jpg (52 KB, 793x786)

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Making shit up, you can keep doing this but it doesn't make you right.
doesn't understand funny.
even when clearly seperated from the arguemnt
completely average dude
ok m8
because you can always make something up so it would be waste of fucking time for cops to ask you what you're doing
yet they do anyway. huh. might be because a lot of crimes happen at night, and just getting your personal info, where you are and when, where you came from and where you are headed, can all help solve crimes....or you can just make some shit up....faggot

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

That gave me autism friend.

TFW im brown and look like a Anatolian. Do roman salute. that retards associate with nazis instead of the chad BVLLS.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

the thing is, everyone is being called commie or nazi here in Brazil atm. so i did the thing that i was sure that was going to trigger her to the bones. i'm not even "white" since i'm a frigging (((new christian))).

Attached: 46776557172-c9b1255972-o.jpg (67 KB, 754x503)

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

doesn't understand funny.
even when clearly seperated from the arguemnt
"AHAHAHAHAHA I CAL U WERD HAHAHAH"
Wow, riveting comedy lad, even though you've already used the argument seriously several times.
completely average dude
You keep doing it, you know you don't have an actual argument so you keep making up excuses for me to be "weird" looking enough to stop because in reality I'm doing nothing wrong but you need to justify your ranting.
or you can just make some shit up....faggot
For starters, I have never and will never commit a crime during a nightwalk. Second, not at all what I meant, what I was implying is this;
Want to go on nightwalk
Can't because some uppity faggot doesn't like when people use their legs
"I guess I could use some more cigs"
nightwalk to gas station and get cigs, but take the long way through the park on the way back
All of the sudden, "walking with purpose" and no longer a threat.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Kek it was to a girl my guy. I was 14 she was 16. I made her swallow my nut and she puked

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

nightwalk to gas station and get cigs
purpose
take the long way through the park on the way back
sounds good to me.
not what cunts here refer to as "nightwalk" you are changing definitions. Unless a "nightwalk" is literally just walking somewhere at night. I have no issue with this, but it wouldn't have a general if it was just this. OP seems to contend it is a spiritual endeavor, and i am saying that i would prefer that mentally-addled members of the public have some fucking attention paid to them, when their only motivation to skulk around at night is "mental clarity"
Can't because some uppity faggot doesn't like when people use their legs
Nah i live in a low-crime neighborhood, and want to keep it that way. Lots of people here use their legs. Only certain people behaving in particular ways, with legs and using them are an issue.
All of the sudden, "walking with purpose" and no longer a threat.
not a threat, suspicious. You cannot be this fucking daft.

Attached: 1543276048888.jpg (67 KB, 1261x677)

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

not what cunts here refer to as "nightwalk" you are changing definitions.
What the fuck are you talking about, a night walk is literally just taking a walk at night, whether you go to the store like me or something doesn't matter. Your logic is;
Goes a nightwalk and goes to the store
Fine
Goes on a nightwalk but skips the store and heads back home the exact same way as last time
suspicious. You wouldn't even be able to tell if I went to the gas station or not because I go the same way either fucking way.
Unless a "nightwalk" is literally just walking somewhere at night.
Night walking isn't just wandering around like a retard, most people have a specific way they walk each time, other pick a different path each time but essentially it's just walking in a circle.

Also;
Thinks; "don't worry kids, that neckbeard walking past our house all night is just a "night walker", completely within his rights kiddo"
Not implying they're a threat
You're specifically stating that people who night walk are a threat to your kids, faggot.

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

a night walk is literally just taking a walk at night
why don't we have any daywalk generals?
i mean it is the same as a nightwalk right? Must be some experience to be had on a daywalk?
Thinks; "don't worry kids, that neckbeard walking past our house all night is just a "night walker", completely within his rights kiddo"
Not implying they're a threat
definately not implying they're a threat. Implying that they are suspicious. Children don't particularly take well to an insecurity brought upon by suspicious activity. Want to know how i know you have no kids?
Night walking isn't just wandering around like a retard, most people have a specific way they walk each time, other pick a different path each time but essentially it's just walking in a circle.
once agian, why the general? and also if it is just a walk at night, why does OP imply some sort of spiritual component?
You all need to get a job and have fucking kids, and reflect on this thread afterwards.
Goes on a nightwalk but skips the store and heads back home the exact same way as last time
nah not really, would sound wierd trying to explain to someone tho.