Attached: black.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-kdygA5U_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making money off paypiggies.

Do your own research you glow in the dark “journalist”

None I would assume, since that is not a person who exists

Attached: shauiby.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Attached: they_live_15_million_merits.jpg (1286x928, 269K)

literally who?

Literally every human is a pedo

Is he ok?

Holy fuckballs is he okay???

Go back, newfag scum.

>I know who this is but somehow don't know his political views

Attached: eat shit.jpg (400x505, 133K)

He's alright

Attached: 1521234842465.jpg (1283x658, 272K)

Attached: 1560450122570.jpg (616x750, 113K)

this looks fake

He's basically Jow Forums: the YouTube channel, minus any overt racial slurs.

I am surprised he didn't get shoah'd off youtube by now.

>He's basically Jow Forums:
no he's basically Natbol Alt-Right -- Dugin communism

Attached: blackpill for your heath buddah.jpg (686x486, 79K)

Naw, It's real. IIRC Shauiby was an Jow Forums incel who got cyberbullied by some tranny discord server so he an hero's on stream.

Saddest part was the audio when the mom breaking down as she discovered the scene and the Chad first responders start cracking jokes, not realizing the stream is still recording.

Attached: dregdhi0jjt01.jpg (526x526, 36K)

I enjoy everything he does. His analysis is really insightful. He should do more current events analysis, like he did with the Epstein case. I don’t even care if this is him shilling his own channel. People should watch his stuff.

Just watch his vids faggot

>I enjoy everything he does. His analysis is really insightful. He should do more current events analysis, like he did with the Epstein case.
Since you're shilling two threads at once Devon.

Dude really dropped the ball on the Epstien case in last video while bragging like a snarky SJW that he was the only one who bothered to research it.
He didn't.

Go back to making film critiques Blackpill! Enough with the faggy (((Alt-Right))) Spencer shit.

REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars.... No war with N Korea... no war with Iran.... And Bibi threatened his life on twitter 4th of July. REMINDER no new wars....

Attached: richard spencer alt right commie again.jpg (640x591, 158K)

>triggered

Link to the full video? Shits been shoahed everywhere.

The goyim will not MIGA whether you like it or not, kike.

This sums it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-kdygA5U_k

Attached: 1560797006395.jpg (607x608, 34K)

>The goyim will not MIGA
((scripted))) posting

Attached: soros vs trump shareblue internet davidbrock-boyfriend of comet pizza Alefantis 2.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

He told me personally that you should consider killing yourself