This is the nuclear submarine Le Suffren, which will enter service in 2020...

This is the nuclear submarine Le Suffren, which will enter service in 2020, one of six new French nuclear submarines currently under construction.

Currently France has 4 nuclear submarines: Le Triomphant, Le Temeraire, Le Vigilant, and Le Terrible. Each is carrying 16 new M51 missiles. Each M51 missile is carrying 6 MIRVs. Each MIRV is carrying a 115 kg nuclear warhead with a nuclear yield of 150 kT.

This is a grand total of 384 150 kT nukes that can rain on any country in the world at any time. That's only from the submarines.

But French military doctrine requires that nuclear weapons should only be used for deterrence purposes, *never* to attack or in a tactical manner.

Attached: 000_1in5ls.jpg (921x614, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well the old french have to make way for the new french, the ones that will nuke you if they feel like you're persecuting them by asking them to stop fucking little boys.

A surrender submarine. Great..

Fuck off schizo

Should France be renamed since it's not France anymore ? Should it be renamed New-New-France ?

nice try ISIS may Rickovers ghost haunt you!

>Should France be renamed since it's not France anymore ? Should it be renamed New-New-France ?
What the fuck are you talking about you retard

This. Enough of France's Vibrant replacement citizens will get into places of power that nuking Israel will be declared an act of the defense of Islam

It's all nice and good, but you need to seriously start thinking about dismantling all that crap before niggers are in power, just like they did in South Africa.

>Le Suffren
Sounds like "Le Souffrant".
>The suffering one
Watch out or France is going to nuke you with their gay emo subs because no one understand them.

>one of six new French nuclear submarines currently under construction.

I have to ask, WHY??? Nobody cares about France

Looks like a giant black dildo with a macron-colored cock ring. SO French!

It's named after Admiral comte Pierre André de Suffren de Saint Tropez, bailli de Suffren.

Don't you have work to do? Come on, the check for Israel is not going to pay itself!

Nukes are a psy-op and don't exist, if you think shitholes like India, Pakistan and North Korea have nukes you are a dumb motherfucker

fuck off schizo 2

>What the fuck are you talking about you retard
I mean France is more African than French whats your point ? Just rename it already. Something like Upgraded France or The France who belong to everyone. Something like that.

nice, these Nuclear Submarines will play a very important role in the EU navy.

Attached: 1557623222382.png (333x333, 53K)

>I mean France is more African than French
Canada is 2/3 Chinese and Muslim you degenerate human trash, people who live in glass houses don't throw stones

This

I hope so.

Shits gay nigga go back to naming ships after your wacky Republican calendar months

Bet you wouldn't say this to a muslim.

Why did you paint a target on the front?

>people who live in glass houses don't throw stones
2/3 come on
and I'm quebecois so I don't relate to Canadian sorry
did you know that the Gillet Jaune who called someone a dirty zionist was given 2 month in prison yesterday in France ?
that one didn happen in Canada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundel

when we annex canada all you french frogs are going into the ocean

Very badass

I don’t think an African country should be trusted with such weaponry

>makes subs to protect national sovereignty
>open borders so invaders can freely access the country
What a joke.

>did you know that the Gillet Jaune who called someone a dirty zionist was given 2 month in prison yesterday in France ?
>that one didn happen in Canada
lmao after bill C-16 amended the criminal code you can be jailed or fined just for using the wrong gender pronoun in Canada you stupid fuck

>The chosen design was the French national cockade
Oh for fucks sake Pierre

is this motherfucking BRAZIL talking?

Attached: 53647189_2352320748386124_6706336809022798725_n-2619211277.jpg (524x601, 119K)

cope

Remind me again the demographic of BRAZIL lmao

This, it's all bread and circus to distract the remaining French.

Keep coping, frog. It's hilarious how you can't make a counter-argument.

I don't do counter-argument with literally subhumans mutts

>you can be jailed or fined just for using the wrong gender pronoun in Canada you stupid fuck
that law will be amended and as never been applied
2 month for calling someone a dirty zionist
you have a movement of african claiming open border and free shit when are you fleeing the sinking boat ?

>that law will be amended and as never been applied
COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 1559755498454.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Attached: 1560398089913.png (701x774, 407K)

Keep up the good work france. We're all rooting for you.

>coping frogman accuses someone else of coping

Attached: 1559783549084.jpg (414x474, 50K)

the monkey mutt is back

Attached: 1511975590480.jpg (540x720, 97K)

You are not very clear.
This is a nuclear attack submarine.
France has 10 submarines : 4 nuclear deterrence nuclear submarines and 6 nuclear attack submarines.

>nuclear fission isn’t real
You sound very smart /s

Are you a midwest redneck ?

no space before punctuation in english dude

>COPE
dude you made a thread bragging about submarine while your country is being overrun and destroyed
thats the definition of coping

A fucking bullseye

I take note

>dude you made a thread bragging about submarine while your country is being overrun and destroyed
lmao yes France is *totally* being overrun
now fuck off

Attached: canada.jpg (692x458, 155K)

What's the point in all of this fancy nuke stuff when you're just going to surrender at the first sign of le trouble?

Attached: story-size_647_110515020253.jpg (647x404, 27K)

The french will die like heros if it comes to niggerization of their eastern neighbours. Thousand times proved.

Thats why Germany will order France to transfer these submarines to the European Navy so they can then be gifted to Israel

LE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1gwAaDY.gif (550x310, 1.79M)

For the people talking about race and religion, French people don't care about race and religion. They are totally okay with Muslims if they are assimilated and don't wear veil etc. and are totally ok with black people if they are civilized and of French culture.

France is one of the least racist country on earth but one of the most intolerant of multiculturalism. That's why we banned the burkini on beaches in many cities for example.

>lmao
>i'm 12
dude we get based sikh you get dirty african

why do the french have nukes. if you were defeated in ww2 you should be disarmed because you clearly have no idea how to fight

Submariner here

That feel when the TDU fails underway and you're on double watch.

can't imagine the shit French Submariners go through

Attached: tried wojak.png (205x246, 8K)

>That feel when the TDU fails underway and you're on double watch.
what is that

meanwhile in Paris,but hey at least Hitler lost right.

Attached: image.jpg (649x365, 66K)

I love how you two guys are arguing who is the less nigger..however the idea of a Muslim country with nukes scares me.
France should be put to sleep for good they are a mad dog.

FUNNY THAT FRENCH SUBMARINE HAS A WHITE FLAG RIGHT AT THE NOSE OF IT'S SUBS.......LOL
Fucking French subhuman cowards.

Attached: French national flag.jpg (1080x720, 31K)

did france make their own nukes, or did you buy them from the jews like the brits?

Will French girls be on board for you're muslim crew to rape?

They made their own nukes. They dont use Trident missiles, the have M51.

Attached: RadarCoverage-20190508-194235 (1).png (1240x815, 853K)

They wont even stop the niggerization of their women. How long until these subs end up in the hands of israel? 2 years?

using frogs as deep diving samples ... lol

France matters, not just for American policy in trade in arms or NATO, but accessing Francophone African markets. Being descendants of French, it grinds my gears when I have to listen to a bunch of jumping Irish McMacks, and stupid American Euromutts know nothing about the history of France to make a statement about them.

Attached: 1563041856373.jpg (1272x1267, 246K)

Why do you paint a big fucking bull's eye on them?

That is not paint.

Attached: 1562954004083.jpg (360x240, 21K)

trash unit

>le terrible
By just adding "le" to the beginning you have made it comical and gay. Way to go frogs, no one will take your giant surrender dildos seriously now. For fucks sake, you even painted targets on them

Remember to close the hatch.

>Implying AQ Khan didn't work for Areva and subsequently provide nuclear secrets to multiple states.
Fission bombs are fucking easy once you have the enrichment down. Floated bearings, coatings, good ol aloooomminuuum tubes

but why

that is so fucking gay lmao. frogs are so fucking dumb its funny

nuclear submarines are gay according to ancap faggot master

"Once was France"

no it's because it's built by you massive faggots.

>ancap retard is calling other people gay

don't you have somali dick to kiss? or "le succulente"

you know a lot about kissing somali dicks my ancap friend

can I use your asshole to toast up my baguette? you fucking niggers won't even use the sub any way because you'll just surrender or not even fight in a war lol. hand that shit over to the USA

>This is a grand total of 384 150 kT nukes that can rain on any country in the world at any time
So the remaining non muslim countries should strike first then? Good to know.

Attached: ohio.jpg (1024x731, 172K)

Should have painted it white

>So the remaining non muslim countries should strike first then? Good to know.
I propose Canada.

>I propose Canada.
We gave up our nukes in the '80s , nice reading comprehension frog.

TOP Secret leak.

New French nuclear sub.

Attached: w400h300.png (400x175, 70K)

Looks dope neighbour. Your army is probably the best in Europe. I wish we were allowed to have nukes. Countries like fucking Pakistan and India have nukes but not us?? cringe.

We will kill you one day Mohamed.

that's weird cause you guys are a bunch of shitskins to. just like pakistand and india

AHAHAHAHA
Should be black though

don't you have sperm to drink friendo? it's full of protein so you can be efficient at work and earn money for Israel!

TOP secret 8 gen jet.
Carrier version and land version.

Attached: 2495670_1000.jpg (717x893, 62K)

So what are you gonna do in 30 years when Islamists take control of your military?

Love to know how the negroes and muslims are going to sustain a high tech society capable of producing nuclear technology

The US will reach crisis point before France however, but we are all heading in the same direction

Thanks jews/liberals

Attached: c9f.png (600x564, 162K)

that's totally going to happen you stupid fuck