Any ex-anti-sjw's here...

Any ex-anti-sjw's here? I remember when I was 14-16 I used to always browse anti-sjw stuff (like Jow Forumstumblrinaction and whatnot) until I thought to myself:

Have I ever actually seen this kind of stuff outside of the anti-sjw stuff I browse? Have I really ever really been put down for being male and white? Are crazy sjws really a problem with society?

And I finally realized that.... no. I've never been hated for being white or male, nor have I even seen people hating someone for being white or straight or male (or even saying fuck straights/whites/males). And even now, after knowing many people who are liberal/leftist, I still have yet to see anyone be like "fuck straights/whites/males".

And was it really worth getting mad about random people I've never even seen outside of these boards? Looking back it just felt like I was just fighting for something that I never really needed to fight for. Like "wow, these people really hate me. But at least these anti-sjws are by my side :)"

Attached: 8415fe99d52fa8b123111a6826ccb317.png (650x366, 335K)

I wanna fuck her face

*glark glark glark*

t.Sheltered white suburbanite

Have you ever watched tv?

I mean, yea, I feel like that was part of my anti-sjw-ness. Like I experienced such little oppression that like I needed something to fight for.

Spotted the jew

yea

Tl;dr

But yeah, i was about 16-18 yo from mid 2015- mid 2017. I was a libertarian and always watch anti sjw youtube channels.

idk, I've usually gone to a catholic church and my family's catholic (well my dad's orthodox). Pretty far from jewish

>nor have I even seen people hating someone for being white or straight or male

You are hated. Wake up.

Attached: fucking white male.jpg (1400x1102, 503K)

Talk to very liberal women sometime. Books points if you're in a city like Chicago or New York. You'll learn a lot. They'll usually try and sugar-coat their shitty beliefs by pandering to you
>oh user not you of course, you're one of the good ones!
Fuck. That. Those are just cowards scared to offend anyone to their face and will instead be offensive when your back is turned. But yes, there are absolutely people that hold these beliefs in real life.

oh no, woe is me, there's random people I've never met (and have no influence in society) that hate me for being male and white.

I got bigger problems lmao

Nah you were just manipukayed by the kikes as most everyone here was at some point. The school ciriculums are designed to make people dislike whitey. The media demonizes whitey and you were a kid and believed it. Truth is you so need to fight..just fight for the only things you can trust...friends, family and your race.

I don't doubt people like that exist, but the thing is that there's so few of them that they don't influence society at all. Unlike homophobes in the south (and africa) where there's a bunch of them, there's just not enough of them to ever effect me.

Idk, I went to school and I've seen a media or two before, and I don't really feel like any of that happened.

The closest is that they were pushing that colonialism and slavery was bad, and even tho they were mostly done by white people, the thing everyone got out of it was that slavery and colonialism was bad, not just white people.

>so few of them that they don't influence society at all
Holy shit

Dude, literally your president is a straight white male who calls himself christian. The wealthiest person in the world is a straight white male. tf you on about lmao

Have you ever worked In the a bad area like Detroit?

Me. I used to be anti-sjw. Then I realized white sjws are not the problem, the Jews who brainwashed them are. Now I'm a Nazi.

Where'd you find this discovery?

I used to be a goody two shoes thinking we should help everyone at any cost until seeing the insanity of 2015 through the 2016 made me realize, maybe I am wrong.

Dude the last Mexican I talked to literally said white people could die and nothing in the world would change. He constantly complains about whites and how evil they are. He said "I hate white people" while laughing with this stupid smirk on his face. The smirk was like "I hate them they're just evil shit and I'm better than them because my brown skin and I know better than everyone." And he said white inventions are useless. That is an average conversation in a liberal city. Literally everyone can tell you are lying, op.

>anti-sjw buzzword
If you don't know the consequences regardless which side it is then who the fuck cares which side of the coin you are.

Attached: e3C5TBml.jpg (640x321, 52K)

>Have I ever actually seen this kind of stuff outside of the anti-sjw stuff I browse?
countless times
>Have I really ever really been put down for being male and white?
I've been told I'm a white devil, that I'm responsible for society's problems, that I'm a straight white male and have privilege, etc.
>Are crazy sjws really a problem with society?
I'm from nyc, they absolutely are you naive summerfag
>in all fields

You're missing the point. I don't say these people don't exist, but they don't have enough influence to actually oppress straight/white/males.

I've been to nyc a ton of time, this is a little hard to believe that it was in the way you were saying it was (like if it was in a convo about minorities)

>I've been to nyc a ton of time, this is a little hard to believe that it was in the way you were saying it was (like if it was in a convo about minorities)
being a tourist and living in my ghetto neighborhood are two different worlds, douchebag
these are convos WITH minorities

They don't need to oppress anyone. They would if they could but they're too dumb for that. So they'll just replace us and kill us and rape us.

Are leftists /still/ going all in with regret-trolling?
>A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag
It didn't even work the first time.

Yes, and they're literally minorities in the ghetto. How can they cause systematic oppression to white people? Our president is white, the 4 wealthiest people in the world are white.

> So they'll just
"What I think they'll do"

say white fucking male
say the line fagot say the line

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-07-10_221508_www.google.com.png (351x360, 116K)

Sorry I didn't make myself clear... What they're already doing.

>What they're already doing.
"What people on Jow Forums tell me they're doing"

lol you actually think people do that

>they're literally minorities in the ghetto
you are literally
this.

yes, there are leftists retards who will tell you to "check your privilege" and a lot of other similar dumb shit irl. Yes I've met them and yes they're annoying and hypocritical and dumb as fuck.

Yes, there are also "minorities in the ghetto" as you phrase it who aren't too concerned with politics and may not vote etc. but will still talk shit and call you "white boy" and bitch about how you're oppressing them and responsible for their problems, even if you do your best to try to be nice to them and help them out, even if you spend years doing that. fuckin kill yourself you little fag you have no idea what you're talking about.

I didn't even think about Jow Forums. I'm just talking about real life.

countless foreign actors have a strong interest in destabilizing the USA. amplifying the extremists on the left and right creates chaos and distrust. in reality the extremists on both sides are tiny, powerless minorities.

They are in portland oregon dipshit...never seen a shark in real life but they exist

If youve never met people like this IRL then you either dont leave your home or you live in some isolated small town in the middle of nowhere. Yes they exist and yes I might them IRL all the time.

I know a shit ton of leftists. 0 of them unironically say "check your privilege"

Last time was a mulatto president. What is your point?

She looks like she likes it rough and gets off to being treated like a whore.

Attached: ed0.jpg (640x628, 95K)

I don't doubt they exist, but neither do they have power to influence society

OK well you better go further left then and find out how retarded the rabbit hole goes I suppose. I have also been called/heard raging leftist retards bitching and moaning about "fucking white male" way more times than I can count irl.

Enough with this baiting fuckery.

sjw's are authoritarians pushing globohomo and their no different than any right wing christian trying to for their morality on society.

the only difference between the two is that globohomo is suicidal and will completely destroy society.

I live in Portland, Oregon.

The whole city is full of white hating whites, militant lesbians and angry minorities.

I hear things on a daily basis that if said in reverse (ie against blacks or women) would be "violence inciting hate speech".

This is the future world all of America will soon live in.
Miley Cyrus says she won't have kids because of climate change. Meanwhile I was surrounded by an army of Mexican women pushing strollers at the Farmers Market today.
Demographics is destiny. We lost.

Or rather, just gave it all away.

Yes I've been shunned and harassed by group of 10 people because I didn't want to be friend with a gay guy who was creep