The truth about Native Americans

When college liberals say that us whites stole North America from the natives, what do they really mean? Well, to answer that, we’ve gotta look at their claims and then look at history.

Firstly, the liberals claim that the natives weren’t as tribalist as we claim or that they were “tolerant” and that racism/tribalism is a colonial (see: white) invention.

Well, that isn’t entirely true. The reason the natives lost contrary to what a lot of people think was not because they weren’t as “tribalist” as we were, but because we had a technological advantage over them. We were using black powder firearms while they were using primitive bows and throwing weapons.

Further, when liberals claim that what the white man did in North America was “brutal” we need to see what the natives did to the colonials in comparison to that.

The natives would torture people in ways so horrible that it would make the CIA tremble in their boots. One of their methods involved tying someone to a post and feeding them to rabid dogs. They also practiced scalping, and would torture people for days on end as they screamed in agony. And it wasn’t just colonizers they killed, as they were killing each other long before we arrived.

Now compare that to what Europeans did. We made settlements, defended ourselves if we needed to, and later were possessed by a form of white guilt that made us compensate for the real (or imagined) crimes that we committed against the natives.

So if anything, the white man was far less brutal and mean to the Indians than they were to us.

Attached: EE16ADA9-4994-43B3-8928-3D4B92BA8975.png (288x326, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_de_Brébeuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

preaching to the choir bro

Historical law will always subvert moral law, that’s the reality of life and power on this side of the hemisphere

Attached: 1D20D47C-BBD7-440E-BBEB-0372329B1752.jpg (1280x853, 659K)

1. Whites didn't live in the middles of USA until the 1800s.

2. 85% of the Natives were dead because they started riding Spanish horses and raiding each other. This spread the plauge. It also changed the Buffollo's mingration patterns and caused a fungus on their hoofs that killed them off ("whitey did dat!").

3. They had no concept of land ownership until whites did, so they would sell to them, then come back a generation latter and say "that was my dad, give me land back or we kill you!".

>1. Whites didn't live in the middles of USA until the 1800s.
>2. 85% of the Natives were dead because they started riding Spanish horses and raiding each other. This spread the plauge. It also changed the Buffollo's mingration patterns and caused a fungus on their hoofs that killed them off ("whitey did dat!").
>3. They had no concept of land ownership until whites did, so they would sell to them, then come back a generation latter and say "that was my dad, give me land back or we kill you!".

Attached: indian logic.png (954x960, 870K)

>So if anything, the white man was far less brutal and mean to the Indians than they were to us.
Two wrongs do make a right, provided that might makes right.

Attached: cynical.png (288x137, 74K)

gonna redpill you about 1812
look at any map of north america before 1812 - huge land mass off coast of california, huge lakes in mountains, shit ton of cities throughout the continent.
1849 gold rush = the catclysm upturned a lot of silt, a great environment to mine precious metals. still done to this day. all the mining done on west half of america. there's so much more to the story than just "whether natives were victims or not"

Old map makers were notoriously bad, often times with no info about a particular area, would place random shit

>Further, when liberals claim that what the white man did in North America was “brutal” we need to see what the natives did to the colonials in comparison to that.

Indians wiped out the whole town of Lachine , Quebec. Modern history is "sanitized" of this.

From "Canadian Pen and Ink Sketches" available at Archive,org

Attached: Massacre of Lachine 1.png (464x714, 305K)

Wanted to let everyone know that most native Americans ate a mostly carnivorous diet, left wingers fantasize that they were not aggressive towards each other I post before you all Jow Forums a statue of a susquehannock chieftain. Notice his body was not made by eating veggies. Some groups practiced cannibalism for a time

Attached: A694FA29-89BA-4E0D-A996-88B42FD1EA3D.jpg (189x396, 11K)

Attached: Massacre of Lachine 2.png (469x717, 313K)

This is mostly accredited to how they teach us about Indians in school.
>THANKSGIVING
>FRIENDLY INJUNS
>CORN!

>The natives would torture people in ways so horrible that it would make the CIA tremble in their boots.

Attached: indian gun chief dan george.jpg (746x416, 73K)

What city do you live in? I can help you apply to the nearest college.

We also scalped them and fed them to our dogs. Read a book sometime brainlet

Don’t know man. They didn’t have to worry about niggers or Jews

Exactly, I posted this also because I do have some Susquehannock lineage in me. My ancestors were not perfect nature loving people. I’m not saying they were entirely savage either just so no one twists my words

You could not have stolen land from the natives because we had no idea of modern property ownership. Each man had a wife, a family, a house and that was it. Everything else was a communal thing.

Tribal very much is rooted in each indian band. Even to this day, bloods (full blooded indians) hate the metis and mixed indians. Even then, between the tribes, indians have much hate for each other.

Technology aspect is very much true, that was the downfall of the indians way, to be slayed under the greater man.

Brutal to what was done in North America? Not compared to what the other Europeans did to the South Americans. Either way, the genocide wasn't conducted by good europeans, just those (((europeans))).

Yes you could say we tortured and mutilated and even genocided other indians in the lands. That was the way the world was back then and for thousands of years before. The stories of the tall, white, red hair giants were a horror story to many but true fact to others as we were slain and fought back against those same giants in our historical stories.

Again, good europeans are not to be blamed. those (((europeans))) are to be blamed

White man, if you want to call them that, brought a more sustainable life style to North America and turned it into what we see these days, despite the fact that those (((white people))) are trying to destroy it

Remember, with Jews, you lose.

t. 100% cree

Attached: Jeffrey Amherst.jpg (1605x2048, 346K)

Read this. Noble savage my ass.

Attached: Captured_Indians.jpg (325x499, 44K)

>They also practiced scalping, and would torture people for days on end as they screamed in agony.

When I went to school we were taught that they plucked out the eyes of Jean De Brebouf, stripped his flesh off while alive, poured boilng water on him in an extended session of torture. They finally ate him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_de_Brébeuf

And to add, for those pesky mexicans that like the claim some heritige to any modern day US state, those ancestors to the mexicans were pushed back and killed ruthlessly by the north american indian to preserve their lands from the south american indian.

Attached: 1473275509690.jpg (532x720, 69K)

Take note of my Susquehanna north eastern native...does he look like those southern natives??? Obviously not. North eastern Indians mainly Mohican and my Susquehannock were taller

Mark Twain on Indians...

Attached: quote mark twain indians.jpg (1024x512, 134K)

Attached: B7C760E2-40FC-4E75-930C-A27F9D3668E0.jpg (406x459, 46K)

You would normally boil a carcass to preserve the bones for use. Maybe in this case it could be said to be torture but I may want to say that they were just doing what they did to any other dead carcass, making full use of it.

Gee, Chohentientis, your mom let you have two bear pelts?

They got their she pushed in by the Comanche and Apache for years, they tried to contract Anglo Indian killers to try and stem the tide to little effect. The Mexicans and natives have bloody and brutal past but suddenly they’re on the same league with the Natives, they’re full of shit and must be reminded constantly

Lmao, I would love to wear the bear heads on my shoulders tho no lie

White guy here, but I really want you guys to get an ethnostate so that you can seek your own destiny.

Natives were 'paid' for their land with beads and trinkets and muskets. Case closed.

>Buffollos
Intelligent man don’t mess with him

They got btfo because you sold them pic related.

Attached: 13E132CF-F603-4337-8713-3E21D31194C0.png (550x550, 98K)

>another injun thread

I'm just going to watch with glee

t.half injun

Our people are lame and lazy now, nothing like that will ever happen. Many of the elders are sadden by the fate of the white man not only in Europe but in North America as a whole. When all is said and done, you will find yourself living next to our reserves as we both slowly die into obscure history. Just face it. When those special chosen people want you dead and gone, they will stop to no ends.

Attached: 1462862666859.jpg (620x349, 233K)

This desu
Kek

First of all, we didn't 'steal' shit, they lost a war. There is no such thing as a war crime, the natives didn't advance as fast as us so they lost, sucks to be them.

Second thing, their torture methods are actually pretty interesting.
>Tying someone to a post and feeding them to rabid dogs
It was actually quite a bit worse than this. They'd tie you high enough on the post to where the dogs could just get at your legs, then they'd gut you and let your entrails hang out for the dogs to jump at and grab.

Another fun native method was where they'd soak a square patch of leather in water, then bind it around someone with thick twine. They would then proceed to tie them up, and leave them in the middle of the desert on top of an ant mound. As the leather dried out, it would shrink, and the twine would slowly cut through your flesh while the ants ate the shit out of you, and eventually you'd wind up dead by thirst after all that.

In short: Fuck natives. We are the natives now.

You shouldnt care if the injuns were bad people.

Its a dog eat dog world, if you do not have confidence to conquer foreign peoples others will conquer you. Be a supremacist or suffer from the supremacy of others. You gave up white supremacy and now you are ran by jews invaded by mexicans and victimized by blacks. Do any of these people have any guilt over anything their ancestors did ever? Nah, they are the chosen people, kangz and Atzlan.

Be greatful for what you inherited from your ancestors and leave the next generation with more power and wealth than the last. Or wither away and die like do many others.

Attached: D_KcDkEXUAAj-7W.jpg (640x848, 128K)

Conastoga and Susquehannock are the same tribe I think also...they were also called minquas witch means stealthy and treacherous

You are both wrong. It doesn’t matter who was more violent. Invaders are invaders. Europeans should have stayed in Europe and prevented its downfall.

If the settlers would have never arrived your people would have stayed exactly the same... then what? Sooner or later entire human extinction event would wipe you all out and then nothing. Western civilization realized time is against them and now it's a race against time to get off this fucking planet and into a new star system --- a new home.

Are you also considering the fact that the French payed Indian bands to attack British posts as part of the French/English was that was happening still in Europe?

If they lost a war, they wouldn't be here right now.
Americans can't fight for shit and still can't as evidenced by 1812, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Pic related is one of the last battles of the revolutionary war which was a slaughter of US soldiers.

Attached: battle_of_blue_licks.jpg (1000x620, 119K)

The only reason why racism exists is because Whites have not killed everyone else.

wrong, racism only exists because a certain group of people who have majority of the power in the world use it to destroy culture and people.

Attached: 1463364016729.jpg (480x480, 45K)

They were prairie nigger savages who were squandering the vast natural resources of this country.
We unironically need to go back to colonialism and put all these sub-humans back in their place.
There is literally no country that is better off after the white man left.

Attached: WhiteHomelandHowto.jpg (640x641, 116K)

in 20 years we will be talking about whites the same way you talk about the natives

Let that sink in

Attached: 2b8f8b59cd1f2e0a5c2faec457f744f7.jpg (300x200, 20K)

You're referring to a Jew who gave terminology to the natural behavior of non-whites. Hence my previous statement without or without the terminology to define it.

The British only colonized 13 places in the US. The rest was a clusterfuck of Irish, Jews, Italians and Jews. Given that the mass importation of Africans occurred, your statement is technically correct but what you don’t understand is that it didn’t happen here.

The Solutreans were First and the Injuns killed them off

>cant give the land back, my liberal job at the indigenous people's protection agency is on it!

t. Savage