Tacoma ICE detention center

Why is no one talking about this?

confirmed antifa/anarchist armed with a rifle and incendiary decives attacks an ice detention center in hopes of freeing migrants.
Luckily this was some old hippie who promptly got lit up.

Its only 10 minutes from my house and the protestors are already back.

Crazy Times.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/police-kill-man-allegedly-attacking-immigration-prison-64316401

Attached: Willem-Van-Spronsen-Screen-Image-Twitter-07132019-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/local/tacoma-police-shoot-man-throwing-incendiaries-at-northwest-detention-center
legalinsurrection.com/2019/07/attacker-on-tacoma-ice-detention-center-identified-as-anarchist-and-antifascist/
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/police-kill-man-allegedly-attacking-immigration-prison-64316401
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's also an alleged manifesto, even ol jack posobeic is offering a 1000 dollars for a verified copy.

Washington state sucks dicks. Stay the fuck out of Idaho

Hopefully we can get to the point that ICE agents are literally afraid to even go to work

No one wants to live in bum fuck Idaho potatoe man.

Idaho is 91% white. Have fun in niggerville

rookie numbers, ice

why is that faggot kissing robot cocks

Washington and Oregon filled with antifa meme soi boys

Fuck off

Press P to piss on his grave.

Heil to Officer Cool!

Only if you grab a Molotov and try it.

>Idaho is 91% white.

Not anymore:

>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent - 81.7%

That's a fairly dramatic decline even just since 2010. Pull your demographic shit together, Idaho.

Proboscis probably wrote it himself

WA will be reclaimed

Those numbers confirm.

Attached: Dale Gribble.png (500x435, 279K)

Komo scrubbed the story so fast

Lol ok I can go from Spokane to Idaho in 15 minutes;)

They killed the retard in like a minute.

I've read about. The fucker didn't even took down one officer.

>confirmed antifa/anarchist armed with a rifle and incendiary decives attacks an ice detention center in hopes of freeing migrants.
Crazy times indeed, thank goodness the police in Tacoma are pretty based.

Feuer frei!-BANG BANG

>took incendiary devices
>didn't expect to survive

Why isn't the MSM referring to him as a suicide bomber?

Attached: MexicanFlag-IwoJimaStyle.jpg (453x353, 22K)

Idaho is beautiful and the people are very nice there. At least northern Idaho, that's the only bit I've been too for any time. I love the forests there. And all the wild Turkeys

>Komo scrubbed the story so fast
komonews.com/news/local/tacoma-police-shoot-man-throwing-incendiaries-at-northwest-detention-center

MSM is in cahoots with antifa

legalinsurrection.com/2019/07/attacker-on-tacoma-ice-detention-center-identified-as-anarchist-and-antifascist/

from the article I read, this idiot had flares

Idiot faggot. Go ICE. Go TPD.

P

>openly confessing to literal terrorism

>w...we're on the right side of history!

I'm not judging his fucking fashion...

it would have been very ironic if he set the building on fire and killed the immigrants

Imagine the smell...

not those kind flares you silly

>Runs up with rifle and incendiary devices
>Gets shot
What did he think was going to happen?

You mean bellbottoms?

>it would have been very ironic if he set the building on fire and killed the immigrants
That's probably why all four responding officers opened fire.

Imagine being such a fucking cuck that you're willing to die to ensure that future generations will have more competition, lower wages, and a growing demographic that hates you, despite your allyship.

Here's to hoping that more Antifa types in the PNW try to suicide-by-Fed like this, it's the only thing the fuckin Feds are good for anyway.

Attached: 1558515197355.png (512x512, 349K)

>suicide-by-Fed
Local police took out the trash, user.

What's the best source of people cheering him on?

What do you mean and whom?

lol RIP in hell faggot

You should put sugar in their gas tank. That’ll show them!

Or better yet, they issue a "shoot on sight" order if any faggot in a mask comes within 100 yards of a facility.

MSM is on ANTIFA's side, duh.

They're already trying to claim it was a false flag or some far-right extremist that was trying to kill illegals.
Of course this was a private company and it was their office building.
Now imagine what the government would do if someone tried it. Remember, like the fags try to remind us, you can't fight drones and tanks with small arms.

What do you think and whom do you think

Yeah and then they’ll turn the operation over to the military where they will shoot on sight within an established perimeter. Congratulations, you’ve made things 1000 times worse for your cause.

Go to any liberal bar there and you'll find the decedents sympathizers, I'm sure.

Now those faggots view him as a martyr.
For what?
The dumb fuck had a trial soon for attacking a cop at another protest.

BTW, the MSM were directly responsible for this attack, and everyone that supports and makes excuses for ANTIFA.

Attached: spagett!.gif (477x353, 92K)

>Now those faggots view him as a martyr.
That's easy to shut down, just say that they were afraid he was going to burn up the families at the detention center, which could have happened if he wasn't checked.

but think of how fun the Jow Forums threads would be if that happened

truth

That's the hilarious thing about this, many who are now celebrating him were posting just a few hours ago it was likely a Trump supporter trying to attack and kill those in the detention centers.
But now he's some folk hero for attempting to burn cars that would transfer illegals.

It was a suicide by cop. I read an article earlier where he wrote goodbye letters and a manifesto to his friends and family days before he did this.

Yah, he was 69 years old. Probably realized he had wasted his entire life flailing impotently against a system who cared so little about him that they didn't even consider him an enemy. Plus he ruined his favorite Che Guevara t-shirt when he dried it on high heat setting.

>BTW, the MSM were directly responsible for this attack
You're right. Afterall when someone says that they're directly related to Abraham Lincoln or someone, a "direct line" can be from an uncle, not just a father or grandfather or grandmother, so it isn't a stretch. That faggot got wrapped up in an un-righteous fury with violence endangering who knows how many lives, all so that they could make the country worse no less, all because the media fed him a constant drip of blatant propaganda. Propaganda that any of us see right through, so at least there's a plus, he's gone and the overall IQ went up.

Liberals have no shame. They never admit fault and they believe that they're never wrong because feelings or something.

>confirmed antifa/anarchist armed with a rifle and incendiary decives attacks an ice detention center in hopes of freeing migrants.
I mean, I hate antifas and migration as much as any of you guys, but you gotta admit based sociopath is based. Imagine if he had succeded, all the migrants would have been sent back home.
>t. marvin heemeyer fan

>Probably realized he had wasted his entire life flailing impotently against a system who cared so little about him that they didn't even consider him an enemy.
He looked like he had AIDS too.

>Plus he ruined his favorite Che Guevara t-shirt when he dried it on high heat setting.

Attached: decker.gif (420x236, 880K)

Are you kidding, I would show up early for work if I knew there was a chance to witness some Anti-American criminal sympathizer getting euthanized.

Tacoma, wash. (ap) — a 69-yeaw-owd man awmed with a wifwe thwew incendiawy devices at an immigwation jaiw in washington state eawwy satuwday mowning, then was found dead aftew fouw powice officews awwived awnd opened fiwe, authowities said.

the tacoma powice depawtment said the officews wesponded abouwt 4 a.m. tuwu the pwivatewy wun tacoma nowthwest detention centew, a u.S. Depawtment of homewand secuwity detention faciwity thawt howds migwants pending depowtation pwoceedings. The detention centew has awso hewd immigwation-seeking pawents sepawated fwom theiw chiwdwen undew pwesident donawd twump’s “zewo towewance” powicy, an effowt meant tuwu detew iwwegaw immigwation.

the shooting took pwace abouwt six houws aftew a peacefuw wawwy in fwont of the detention centew, powice spokesman wowetta coow said.

own satuwday night, the piewce county medicaw examinew’s office identified the man as wiwwem van spwonsen of vashon iswand, the tacoma news-twibune awnd the seattwe times wepowted.

powice said van spwonsen caused a vehicwe tuwu catch fiwe awnd thawt he attempted tuwu ignite a wawge pwopane tawnk awnd set buiwdings own fiwe. Powice said thawt besides the wifwe, he had a satchew awnd fwawes.

Attached: 1562992106357.jpg (252x249, 22K)

nah, they probably laughed their asses off at how pathetic he was

Is this a Barbara Walters joke?

:) upboat

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Based and Homestar Runner-pilled

Sugar doesn't really do all that much to a gas tank. Sugar doesn't really dissolve in gasoline very much. If you want to damage someone's engine just pour water in their tank. Especially since most cars don't have a water separator in the fuel filter as far as I know

I blame that AOC woman.

top kek

He wanted some baked beans.

AHhh that brings me back to good ol' 2005. Never thought I'd be saying that back then.

In the end the only thing that matters is who wins... Never forget that.

So this happened today:
>Protesters take down American flag and raise Mexican flag at ICE detention center in Colorado
>During the course of the protest the Mexican flag was raised and the American flag was taken down as well as flown upside-down

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/

yeah then it will be RWDeportationS. what do you think ppl will do if you literally attack the border/customs guards? at that point "its not an invasion" wont fly.

hopefully we get to the point where I feel like a stranger in my own country
oh, wait.

It's great that many on both sides realize the footage will be used in a Trump 2020 ad

>getting paid to shoot commies
Honestly makes me want to join ICE

LOL he died over THIS:
>GEO Group said the detention center in Tacoma has modern amenities with air conditioning, recreational activities, a bed for every individual and medical care available at all hours.

Based Quayleposter

Attached: 1560834000424.jpg (1000x745, 208K)

>bamping
hey man, nice shot

Attached: 909BBABB-68F8-482C-B555-8F7156660515.jpg (449x449, 24K)

>2 billion rounds of ammo at DHS
you dumbfucks better learn to wear kevlar

>and believes his attack on the detention center intending to provoke a fatal conflict.

Why can't anyone write anymore in journalism?

>Homestar Runner-pilled
Damn I miss internet 1.0 I was just watching old ytmnd videos on Jewtubes
Crapfully yours user

This might be the most thorough burying of an attack I've seen. The Drudge Report hasn't even posted it for the Boomers to find out about it. I've been spamming the fuck out of it on social media and it seems to have inspired left wing radicals to come out of the closet and openly admit they want to kill pple.

Probably trying to get the ICE officers all spooked so they end up ICING some protesters

It's also a fine story for redpilling those who doubt it about the biases of social media sites like Facebook. Many posters are openly calling for killing ICE agents and thus far not one has been banned that I've seen. I even tested it out myself with my commie sock and got away with calling for killing people. This has brought out the reaction in the left they always claimed terrorist attacks would bring out of the right. Even their NPCs are defending violence now.

This could be very good for us.

Don't tease

Attached: kramer-bagels-no-festivus-yes-the-strike-seinfeld.jpg (960x720, 286K)

This guy was more unabomber than antifascist. A crazy anarchist prepper living in a bus. Certain the end was coming. Into ham radio. I'd met him a couple times, over the years, on the island.

bumpadoodledoo.

So what were his fixations? They all have their niches. Enviromental castatrophe, aliens, big brother?

Environment, government. One world government sort of stuff, though I didn't know him well - you run into someone at a bar a few times, you learn a little about them.

He was like an old school Art Bell listener.

Yeah. That sounds like standard kook stuff.

Lol The soys think they're soldiers now

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-02-07-31.png (480x800, 123K)

so the fuck her in the pussy guy finally snapped