Whats the male version of "debt free virgins without tattoo's"...

whats the male version of "debt free virgins without tattoo's"? hard mode: whats the white male version of debt free virgins?

Attached: med_1555560091_image.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Debt free virgins without tattoos. /thread

Computer science nerds.
People who do coding all day.
Totes virgins.
Totes debt free because software job.
Totes no tattoos because they aren't boat rockers.

Be prepared for the typical dull weeb.

We want a man that doesn't play video games and has a stable income of around 60,000$ but alas only WE get standards to fulfill

i think you misunderstood the post

Financially secure, tall and athletic

An autonomous man who could support a family

i sure hope senko san gets a second season. that show was comfy as fuck.

/Thread

This, except nobody questions it and men agree and strive for this standard instead of rationalizing their failuresp

Non weeb/non gamer Rich chad

Attached: 1562531522686.png (705x767, 564K)

this

agreed
stop being so toxic user

yup, yours is the only sex for whom mate attraction is performative

Rich, Chad, and financially secure

Attached: 175672f0b6f485ea45b65e0d754da7a9.jpg (853x1280, 104K)

Money

That sounds reasonable. If a man hasn't put in the effort to improve himself and be able to provide for a family he isn't very much ready for marriage. It's also not unreasonable for a man to want to marry a virgin.

The problem is that women's bucket list is endless.
>Tall
>Athletic
>Smart
>Economically solvent
>Social
>Attentive
>Funny
Etc, etc.
Whereas men would be content with nothing more than literally debt free virgins without tattoos.

>wealth/power differential that is so big that she isn't hot enough to trade up from
>height and weight that commands respect from other men, or at least not so freakish that it precludes you from getting respect
>no secondary characteristics that are noticeably feminine such as high voice, blushing cheeks or wide hips
>unshakable mental stability and leadership skills
>most importantly of all, so important that it overrides everything else and cannot be negotiated on: lack of autism/level of comfort with women indicating that you are already highly experienced and will likely be having sex with somebody tonight even if it's not her. If she picks up the faintest whiff of autism, your looks, money, status are all worth nothing

Luckily foreign girls can't quite pick up on the micro-tells of autism, so they saved me from killing myself because I was really close after I got independently wealthy and still got rejected several times. Good luck fellas.

if that was true then like only 10% of men would be dateable. i think the reality is the list is long but we can compromise for core things, those core things for men is debt free virgins without tattoos

Waman want the 666
6 foot
6 pack
6 figures

>only 10% of men would be dateable
That is the case in women's minds, yes. Their standards are higher than ever thanks to convenient access to more men and "hookup" culture.

/thread why is this even a thread?

> Debt-free
Earning potential

> Virgins
That other women vetted, Influential

> Without tatoos
In good physical shape

Next?

Men and women don't value the same things in each other, you unbelievable faggot.

Men literally as one thing and one thing only, a virgin that's deformed (mentally or physically) that's it. Nothing else is asked of you. Too tall? Too short? Literally a dwarf? Fat? No problem, no matter what physical atttribute you have, the male sex drive is there to bail you out, because even the top 20% that you won't even budge on dating outside, have fetishes that make them compromise on standards. Meanwhile, 80% of mean are automatically disqualified because of height, wealth, or face, and that's if you EXCLUSIVELY select for none overly attractive women, because those expect the height, wealth, and face to be none negotiable, you don't even exist as a human being if you don't meet that criteria, For those higher calibre women you need an endless list of often conflicting traits depending on their mood, that often don't even matter, because what she really wants above all else is for you to be comparatively better in height, wealth, and face than every man available to her.