WW3 Cyberwar Is Happening

In the last few days Russia and US/EU have begun a volley of cyberattacks against each other's critical infrastructure.

Timeline:
*JOURNOS REPORT BUILDUP*
3/27/2019: Russia reported to be performing GPS hacks wired.co.uk/article/russia-gps-spoofing

6/15/2019: US heightens attacks on Russian power grid nytimes.com/2019/06/15/us/politics/trump-cyber-russia-grid.html

*REAL ATTACKS START*
7/11/2019 0800 GMT: Fire at russian power plant. I attribute this to US. reuters.com/article/us-russia-fire/major-fire-erupts-at-power-station-in-moscow-region-idUSKCN1U611F

7/11/2019 14:45 GMT: All satellites in EU Galileo GPS Constellation are reported down. As of now, they're still down and the officials are giving vague updates - no comments on root cause. My money's on a hack from Kremlin. insidegnss.com/update-galileo-service-degraded-on-all-satellites-precise-timing-facility-problems-cited/

7/13/2019 ~1900 EST: NYC Power Outage takes out subways, time square, many city blocks. Claims cause is a "Mechanical Issue." Just like stuxnet, ya know? Russia strikes back. nytimes.com/2019/07/13/nyregion/nyc-power-outage.html

What's next Jow Forums? These are light volleys and the real cyber cannons are yet to be deployed.

Frens, buy emergency supplies and strap in. It's going to be a wild ride.

Attached: happening.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragos.com/resource/xenotime/
eenews.net/stories/1060575609
infosecurity-magazine.com/news/xenotime-attack-group-expands/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-14/hackers-that-took-down-saudi-oil-site-probing-u-s-power-grid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAA

dates are too far apart. plus power is almost back on in NYC

mm 3 day attack window is reasonable for geopolitical action

Today's NYC event is just a Russian flex, not intended to be a strong weekday blow that disrupts economy. If u fuck with Manhattan on a weekday, you mess with the US bull n get the horns. Not ready yet - that will come.

It could have been any number of things. A third party trying to provoke a war, for example.

Don’t fret, Bolton Haspel and Pompeo have everything under control!

Very possible but I'm not sure that is a good tactic on behalf of a 3rd party in 2019. Nation state intelligence and attack attribution is solid these days. US/Russia would know if attacks were caused by one another.

The cause of all three of these events have yet to be commented on, which leads me to believe a shit storm is amuk. We shall see.

Attached: download.jpg (215x235, 13K)

Who do you suspect?

Half our intelligence community is owned by Mossad. It's not out of the question. I agree with you in that there's definitely some fuckery about. I just don't have enough info yet to make a claim other than the same "ITS THE GOD DAMNED RUSSIANS" excuse we've been using for decades.

I mean I usually fall back on blaming the jews but I suppose I'll stop as soon as it turns out to actually be someone else.

Fair - let's see if Isra*l / MidEast infra gets hit soon...

>Nice little city you got here
>Be a shame if something happened to it

>everyone missed the 2 Russian mole nukes under China Lake naval base in response to the US sinking AS-12 because it was planting Status-6s near Alaska

There's a covert hot war going on up to the nuclear level

In reality, that "third party" would be operating out of the US or Russia anyways and attribution analysis would be meaningless.

Attached: fourth_column.png (419x323, 17K)

Or has it already been hit recently? Also, Epstein lives in the blacked out area in NYC, and some user in another thread said the whole block was blockaded. So who the fuck knows what's going on?

and to see defcon is still green... you heard it here first folks

I honestly think they should turn the power off in the entire USA for about 60 days and see who makes it through. Purge the weak and stupid.

Cobalt bombs

Attached: seismic_cannon.png (417x812, 34K)

No one in power will let you know. Russia saw the damage to the base as adequate compensation for AS-12.

Russia has seeded your country with nuclear powered mole mines that have nuclear charges.

They're meant to mimic an EQ when they detonate (2 going off close together), so no one can tell the wiser.

The biggest happenings go unrecorded, because if people knew about them, enter almost everyone dies.

at first happening threads were kind of endearing and comfy in a way, I still remember getting coffee and shitposting with you retards in the 2016 chinese market crash happening threads that went on for a couple days. Now they're complete shareblue glowfaggotry which should be saged by every respectable poster.

crazy how fast even pol forgot about the subs
what was the last note 'issues' with the american sub? did it ever surface or dock anywhere?

the recent EQs are natural... independent autist seismologists can tell the difference between an underground nuke and a real EQ. keep this thread sane

its not a happening if it's comfy. chino market crash , what do I care? this is real infra & real american ppo at risk

You can simulate a natural EQ with 2 separate explosions close together, so it mimics the S-wave. It's simple.

Israel got some of the story right, some wrong. A US sub, most likely Jimmy Carter, sunk AS-12, and the Delta-III hightailed it out of there back to Russia. No US sub was hit.

Russia activated 2 of their mole mines and they drilled to China Lake and detonated a day apart each.

ok mebbe, but where's the radiation?

Atlanta had power outages last night for no reason. Maybe related?

interesting, how widespread? quick google didnt show news articles. Atlana is #10 city by GDP, decent target

Atlanta gets those in the summer, all the a/c units going. Was it an uncommonly large or long lasting blackout?

so you didn't hear about the US sub that had troubles and hasn't been heard from again

>9 posts by this ID
>the other 20 happenings this week were fake, but this one is real! I promise goyim!

epstein is at MCC outside of blackout radius

It was later hours, but fairly long lasting. Maybe that's why it's not in the news? I wonder if it was a 'dry run' for Manhattan, assuming they have similar network systems.

i'm the first to report GPS outage. where are the investigative autists of yesteryear?

I could see this being the case. Or coincidental, as two in a week would seem strange. Or fuck, maybe it wouldn't.
Fair, though there may still be something at his house that needs to be dealt with, for the black hats.

Underground. There's a slight chance that you'd get a higher than background radiation level nears the cracks, but it won't be anything special, and most people don't even bother with radiological testing them anyway. They're mostly for disruption of facilities due to standard EQ damage, and they do a pretty good job at it.

The location, the out of ordinary conditions of the quakes, and the kerfuffle with AS-12, paints a pretty clear picture to me.

why this attitude? I think this is a legitimate HAPPENING, unlike 90% of other haBBening threads.

I heard something of the sort, but I discounted it as the families will always reveal that they lost their sons/daughters in a sub.

There's a cover story. Then there's what really happened.

Maybe related?

Attached: DANGER.jpg (1904x1656, 739K)

bookmarking this dragos.com/resource/xenotime/

Virtually the same article, different sources:
eenews.net/stories/1060575609
infosecurity-magazine.com/news/xenotime-attack-group-expands/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-14/hackers-that-took-down-saudi-oil-site-probing-u-s-power-grid

Real happenings do not occur as a single happening you can easily pinpoint. The real happening is happening behind the courtains of other seemingly unrelated happenings.

Is it possible that these fear mongering articles are written to be used as a shot caller for black hat spooks?

Almost the entire US electrical grid can be taken out by destroying only 9 unguarded, publicly accessible substations. Only Texas has an independent grid. It's a miracle it hasn't already been done. Our faggot government is well aware and does nothing because somehow it's too expensive to secure them but not too expensive to have 270 million people sitting in the dark.

VERY big, if true.

Thanks for designating targets to the russians

Cool story bro, but I prefer the version where we took down a DEW satellite that was stopping the russians from disabling the izzy bombs on the deep-sea cables, and the Samson plan is presently offline, so we're hurtling towards conflict with Iran while Zion is staggered.

Attached: dew.jpg (1080x1049, 339K)

Unlike you useless eurofags the russians actually do their research, so I'm sure they already knew.

don't worry. it's all tin hat bull shit that is peddling

I'm sure they were completely unaware of it until I posted.

>“Destroy nine interconnection substations and a transformer manufacturer and the entire United States grid would be down for at least 18 months, probably longer,” according to a Federal Energy Regulatory Commission memo quoted in the Wall Street Journal.

Retard ops3c id say

fake news, fuck you all and no bump!

>Half our intelligence community is owned by Mossad
>half

Attached: 6B130C43-2883-43A1-9EDD-B622DF4C4637.png (500x522, 133K)

The useful half.

why do you use a memflag where are u

>All satellites in EU Galileo GPS Constellation

Big if true

>be american
>get shot

Attached: globohomo.jpg (1280x1100, 321K)

>country with average salary of $6000/year
>full of low-IQ alcoholic retards

>somehow able to disable world largest power grids and sattelite systems

Dude, cmon, that's not us. Probably chinks, or best korea idk

you have a shitton of enginering graduates yury, more than the entire europe, someone must make a use for them

blessed

>Attention
>All units.
>It's Go for 'Operation Olympic Gates'

Thus made me laugh ahrder than it should've

Attached: 1555593238338.png (942x102, 14K)

>Russia vs US/EU
So basically a fake cyberwar?

how lame