Red Ribbon Tattoo Cult

Hey everyone, I think I found a cult. I'm not sure what it means and what they're about, but I think all of these people have two red ribbons tattooed on their body. I think this red ribbon cult specifically targets women, and so I'm curious as to whose running it. I'm not sure if this is a 100% thing, as I believe I'm the first one to notice it, but maybe it'll click in all of your minds too.

Attached: ribbon_tattoo_4.jpg (408x336, 20K)

Similar to the black spade nigger lover women, the twin red ribbons are women of any race that exclusively only wanna fuck fat men

Take your meds

Go to x faggot

>red ribbons on the back of both legs
I work with someone with these tattoos

I hear they have an army and they're looking for the dragon balls but that's only a conspiracy.

Reddo Ribbonu??

Attached: Red_Ribbon_Army.jpg (900x537, 200K)

I don't think women have the imagination to start a cult.

Yep, that's the pattern I've seen. It's ALWAYS on the legs.

I believe the cult is using the red ribbon as a type of Kabbalah

>Wearing a thin scarlet or crimson string (Hebrew: חוט השני) as a type of talisman is a Jewish folk custom as a way to ward off misfortune brought about by the "evil eye" (Hebrew: עין הרע). The tradition is popularly thought to be associated with Kabbalah and religious forms of Judaism.

>The red string itself is usually made from thin scarlet wool thread. It is worn as a bracelet or band on the left wrist of the wearer (understood in some Kabbalistic theory as the receiving side of the spiritual body), knotted seven times. The person has to knot it 7 times while saying the kabbalah bracelet prayer.

Literally hooker tattoos, oh also you're a legit schizo

Don't give these losers hope

There's no reason for hookers to get red ribbon tattoos out of their own volition without any external factors, it's a completely random tattoo. If the pattern we're finding is that hookers, whores and promiscuous women are all getting, or the sole people who get the red ribbon tattoo, there is something there.

Hey leave us out of this faggotry

With this in mind, the red ribbon tattoo could be a sign of ownership.

>it's a completely random tattoo
take your meds

Attached: OP is clinically insane.jpg (1870x897, 207K)

>take your meds goy
>see a psychiatrist goy
>take your pills goy
You're glowing, shylock.

You don't think it's a coincidence? You're missing the entire point, the cult is clearly putting dominion over the lower bottom caste of women, as the ribbon is completely random and not any specifically alluring tattoo.

With the topic of sex cults, are you proving my point here inadvertently? Why are so many promiscuous women, whores and hookers all getting this random tattoo? They clearly aren't running the show, someone/handler in the cult may be putting these " brands " on them, it's a degenerate loop.

I first saw this in the Greek Islands on a girl back in 2015. I thought it was the strangest tattoo. She was probably a whore, I guess.

Exactly, why is this a recurring theme among women, younger and on the whore/lower caste side? Red ribbons aren't a popular thing, it's not as if it's a horse tattoo, it's two red ribbons.

Oh i know a few ladies with those...They are all sluts. Those ribbons mean that they are easy and have daddy issues.

>Literally hooker tattoos
Yeah, that's what I thought, also.

It's not a cult thing, technically.

It is however just one of the dumb things feminists do. No bigger conspiracy, it's just symbolism. You see it on whores more just because they are all likely to be outspoken feminists. It's feminine while being big and bright to attract the eye. No different than a butterfly tattoo.

That's the observation of the pattern but not the reasoning for the red ribbon in the first place.

You could apply that same reasoning to the owl, but we've figured out why the recurrent pattern of the owl was there after the observations. Tattooing an owl on the body makes much more sense than a red ribbon on the body.

Bump for interest

The owl "sees" in the dark. Hidden sight