2020 election will be a cake walk

2020 election will be a cake walk.
Dems are about to go to war with themselves. If you are white and not trans/muslim/disabled/illegal refuge you have no chance getting into AOC's gang.

And not a single person in this gang can beat trump. Biden had a "chance" but blew it and is now just "another white man".

GGEZCLAP TRUMP 2020

Attached: 16_political_cartoon_u.s._pelosi_young_house_democrats_aoc_ilhan_omar_-_steve_kelley_creators.jpg (807x619, 176K)

I love seeing the Left turn on each other.

Free healthcare for illegals cost them the election .

T. Left of center honest opinion user.

>Struggle to get medicare for the past 2 years
>I could just cross into Canada, tear up my paperwork, cross back over and ask for asylum.

Attached: 1556569434616.png (706x598, 52K)

#the squad bout to dab on pelosi lol
The old racists that lead the dems are finna get fucked!

As if the fat pig Tlaib would be the fastest...

Yang gang and Bernie bros will almost all vote for Trump out of spite over Biden or Warren. Harris' political career makes her more of a Republican than Trump, so no true liberal will vote for her
The art style on that cartoon is cute btw

>demon of song pepe

ty

>Ilhan is yellow

>Cucksburgh Post-Gazette
My god, the left is cannibalizing itself.
This timeline

Attached: 458791308534.jpg (446x301, 27K)

Unless something drastic happens, Trump won this election without even trying. The Democrats went full retard, and they are eating themselves alive, while Trump sits idly by and just laughs.

Attached: tumblr_mn9oo204Jw1rdjc0ro1_500.jpg (500x419, 53K)

>be Rahm Emanuel
>be a total piece of liberal filth
>but not a NEW piece of filth
>#thesquad is calling all your homies racists
>now I know how it feels
>wat do?
>call the redman a snot nosed punk
Divide and conquer brothers. We didn't even have to do anything, they did it to themselves.

Attached: HappyDance.gif (290x279, 3.12M)

Remember how GOP was eating itself in 2016 over trump? It made them stronger in the end.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Like the Dem's chance of winning.

The dems are a menagerie of freaks, but they don't play by the rules. They are willing to import hundreds of millions of low iq browns, and destroy the nation just to sustain political power. It is foolish to underestimate the tactics they will pull to ensure a victory.

Trump won the last election by about 80,000 votes in PA, MI, and WI, how many of those 80,000 whites have died of old age and how many spics have entered those states since 2016.

If history really does repeat itself, the left will split into factions and start guillotining each other.

Except it wasn't eating itself like they are now. They were all trying to eat Trump and failed. This is more akin to the republicans after the election, when they fucked themselves in congress.

You should move up to Vermont we have free healthcare and we are super white. Only problem is the people here are insufferable cunts because they are so left wing

this. don't count on it niggers