Human Evolution happening now!

Don't tell me all these specimens are the same species Jow Forums

Attached: skulls.jpg (728x546, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1261675/
ancient.eu/img/r/p/500x600/6740.jpg?v=1496397662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites had to evolve and adapt to cold climates, requiring foremost more forward thinking and delaying gratification. It's literally basic evolution theory.

Because real DNA studies is almost illegal to talk about outside of research labs, and the DNA companies are owned by Jewish commies.

Attached: dna 23 and me white genocide.png (342x212, 47K)

Is this really what they look like or is this one sick?

Attached: aborigine.jpg (366x328, 57K)

Christians BTFO

Different species confirmed

Attached: aborigine-male.jpg (350x485, 29K)

Is this real?
How am I just learning about this ape species?

Attached: aborigine-male.jpg (188x268, 7K)

google makes is difficult, but I found another specimen

Attached: aborigine-ape.jpg (529x640, 206K)

why aren't there ever any jew skulls for comparison in these threads?

>Christians BTFO
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: founding father bible jesus jews.jpg (850x400, 56K)

>why aren't there ever any jew skulls for comparison in these threads?

Attached: neanderthal arab jew vs cromagnon.jpg (1280x1283, 574K)

god damn that's a good question, I'll try to find one

Jews are what's left of Neanderthals.

Yes, that is what they look like. Some are slightly mixed, but they're still ugly. And they're some of the most entitled morons God put breath into. Actual gorillas are better than these things.

I agree this is a good comparison.
wow, so they really are not humans!
I always suspected this.

Abo brains are 87% the volume of white brains on average: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1261675/

The abo face is all gnarled and lumpy too, that's weird enough, but this information only adds to the hypothesis -- they are not people!

Morphology does not a different species make. Homo Sapiens are 99.5% genetically identical. More so many other animals.

They're basically hominids. Still much better than niggers out of africa.

that's not quite what I was looking for
please do
they go on and on about how they're special and chosen....so what does their skull look like and how does it compare?

Your point? Humans and chimpanzees are 98.7% the same. Even miniscule changes can have huge impacts.

It's a muslim (or at least a wannabe poser) - they don't understand dysgenics, which is why they subscribe to Islam in order to compensate for being genetic waste themselves.

People always make the argument that lions and tigers are different species because when they breed they don't produce fertile young. Yet humans interbred with neanderthal and produced fertile young, but no one argues that neanderthal were human.

>but no one argues that neanderthal were huma
because they are not.

Attached: 7txv.png (1610x2048, 1.06M)

>that's not quite what I was looking for

Attached: neanderthal jews.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

Attached: jews semitic neanderthal cromagnon theory.jpg (1800x3972, 2.62M)

We can breed with other "races" but we can't breed with Chimpanzees. That's the important difference.

Jews Vs. the rest of humanity has been going on for eons. First as Neanderthals Vs. Cro Magnons.

I thought having neanderthal genes meant you were superior because whites had the most in common with and look the most like them. So are Jews the smartest and most crafty because of superior neanderthal brain?

Holy shit the Neanderthal super predator looks fucking metal

Things are melding and mingling so much I doubt there is a pure specimen of any race anymore.

> implying any of them look alike
> especially implying that the australian skull looks ANYTHING like the others

You should probably get glasses op.

all races besides subsaharan africans have neanderthal dna.
Every race besides subsaharan africans have created art, music, written languages, science, math, abstract thinking, the wheel, and everything else that sets us apart from animals.

Neanderthals are just one of the many divergences our genetics have taken over the years. This includes Homo Sapiens, homo Neanderthalensis, and Homo Floresiensis(hobbit race) just to name a few.
Earlier on these different paths have also lead to apes and monkeys, and even earlier on to everything else from cats and dogs, to fish and birds.

the deep sea tube worm shares about 70% of its dna with us.
Chimpanzees share 97% of their dna with us, only a 3% difference.
White Europeans have 2% - 4% neanderthal dna.
simply put, we ARE a different species.

some types of asians resemble homo floresiensis.
ancient.eu/img/r/p/500x600/6740.jpg?v=1496397662

Attached: 1504831489663.jpg (1536x1084, 412K)

>It's literally basic evolution theory.
No its not. Its ass backwards.