If the US military designed planes that defy physics (ex. UFOs)

Could it be they designed mind reading or mind controlling machines? For example me typing this is being controlled by the mind controlling machine. Is this possible?
Am I being controlled Jow Forums? How do I know if I am not being controlled?

Attached: 1i7v3B7.jpg (600x315, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
strategypage.com/htmw/htweap/articles/20071217.aspx
wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take your ass to x user. If we had a mind control ray, you think we'd waste it on YOUR sorry ass?

Attached: 1540980552976.jpg (999x872, 83K)

Look into babylon working, the gov has been into influencing the collective consciousness for decades

>How do I know if I am not being controlled?
You can't, what are psyops and hypnotic brainwashing? you can actually mindfuck a person so hard that you snap your fingers and get a mindless robot ready for instructions. Even without the brainwashing stuff, you can have people behaving in a certain way based on social pressure, and preconceived groupal notions. Pretty fucked up design from God if you ask me.

>Take your ass to x user. If we had a mind control ray, you think we'd waste it on YOUR sorry ass?

what makes you think someone isn't trying to mind control everyone on earth at once?

no free will?

>voice2skull
dive deeper my nigga

It's real, I am from the FBI and the mind control machine has confirmed OP is thinking about committing extreme faggotry.

You cannot defy physics. The UFOs seen in the Declassified navy tapes by the f18 pilots are a spoofing technology using high intensity microwaves. Its an optical illusion in the atmosphere caused by these high intensity microwaves. Its designed to confuse enemy pilots during wartime engagements.

The navy is playing stupid because they want our enemies (China and Russia) to think we have "planes that defy physics." But the Russian and Chinese already know what it is lmfao. So they aren't fooling anybody.

not sure what you mean user?

oh my God you are right
DUDE check out my meme flag. I turned into a faggot
STOP COTNRILLING MEEEEEH REEEEEEH

Attached: 1492441102_ladda ned.jpg (230x219, 10K)

Modern neuroscience and genetics seem to be pointing out there is no real free will.

How come you are here then?

have you seen the F-35

no

I'm part of a pre-stablished niche in society for rebels and misfits coping with powerlessness and frustration while venting out on approved controlled op honey pots for psyop datamining.

Attached: targeted-individuals.jpg (2048x1536, 659K)

Like manipulating humans is difficult
>Go after the women emotions
>Don't shut up about it

Attached: 3rd_party_platform.jpg (675x960, 94K)

>Like manipulating humans is difficult

there are far more insidious forms of mind control than the ones you know....

Do tell
>Please be 5G please be 5G

Well, they've done an excellent job influencing me to think they're grossly incompetent spendthrifts.

You should trust the government friend. They know best.

>Do tell
>>Please be 5G please be 5G

modulated microwave emissions designed to create thermal expansion events in the human brain that mimick sound... can be used with very high or low frequency masking for subliminal effects, or brainwave entrainment from recorded EEG patterns.

And yes, it could very well be 5g.

They used to just have them on satellites, but now they want to do a global rollout with mind control emitters every 5 feet, all run by automation, supercomputer clusters running deep learning A.I. software to create entire "dictionaries of thought" to use against the entire global population.

>You should trust the government friend. They know best.

which government?

Which people in which government?

What do you think?

Of course they can.

Attached: EM effects on human body.gif (500x711, 47K)

There's an even simpler explanation for most of the videos: parallax illusion. It's anti-climactic I know, but a lot of the super-duper physics-defying "aircraft" are actually birds.

>defies physics
>he thinks counteracting gravity with another force is defying physics
Could you imagine being a grown ass adult that doesn't understand physics on a middle school level? Absolutely pathetic.

Oy vey, take your meds, schitzo:

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

>there are far more insidious forms of mind control than the ones you know....
Voodoo dolls.

There are no "planes that defy physics" or "mind control machines", user. This shit isn't real, and will never be.
BUT, it's ridiculously easy to control the behaviour of the masses. You're not being controlled by some sci-fi technology. You're being controlled by mass culture, information means and the lifestyle that is promoted/forced upon you

>There are no "planes that defy physics" or "mind control machines"

Yes, there are mind control machines.

You can't have planes that defy physics, because that would be absurd... they may violate what we believe we know about physics, but they can't outright defy physics.

Mind control, on the other hand, is rather straight foreward... all you have to do is know how the mind works, how people formulate perceptions of the world, make decisions, etc... and you can control their minds with specific information of a lack of information.

Not to mention some other forms of mind control like voice to skull technologies that have been developed by multiple governments and NGO's for the past 60 years.

there is only one problem with these technological forms of mind control.... they are near ineffective if the target knows that they exist, and how they work...

Subliminal control works, but not if the target becomes aware of it.

its a piece of shit money hole.

They actually have "psychic spies" and "dreamwalkers". Not even joking.

Can or can't, they probably will one day.
I'm not sure if there is any way to prevent that.

Based and redpilled.

You’ll be surprised when you check to see what DARPA is up to these days. Yes, but mostly messing with dreams.

It has existed for decades and this board has relationships to the programs which also include altering your nervous system through your monitor.

Do you see how sloppy a job they do in the media? Do you think they'd bother if they had targeted mind control weapons? You're being paranoid.

Attached: 1532103901778.jpg (1024x817, 135K)

The "people" behind this thread are DARPA-designed AI's tasked to demoralize us with misinformation.

The kab rat remarks from his cage. What a fool.

Youre in the mind control machine already buddy. Technology is being used to make population docile.

OMG! What is a "kab rat"? Is this some kind new genetically engineered monstrosity that the CIA has unleashed upon us?

FUCK! A kab rat just flew over my house. I'm not joking guys. It was big with a long hairless tail. An F-35 was chasing it.

>Technology is being used to make population docile.

It has been for hundreds of years, probably longer.

Technology has just gotten better.

Are you saying that kab rats are part cyborg??? I thought this couldn't get any worse. I was wrong.

>kab rats

wut?

According to a well-informed user, Kab Rats are large, genetically engineered human-rat hybrids with extensive cyborg implants. They can fly at trans-sonic speeds and are capable of high-power frontal cortex bursts that can literally split open your head. You don't want to fuck with these bastards. Even their CIA masters are afraid of them.

For those digits, I’ll let you know how this “tech” has gotten better. Currently it’s possible to have a small village of 250-500 people dream the same dream. You may call it a nightmare in REM. Something they’ll not forget the following morning. But for that to happen, a certain type of relationship in the population needs to be present. Due to inbreeding or whatnot. The first test happened in the late 80s. About 30 oriental migrants who settled in PWN mysteriously committed suicide in less than a month. It was news and it’s still unsolved. Dig.

that's a hell of a story, user.

do you have any reason to think that individuals with these kinds of powers actually exist?

I mean, in this world?

what would this world look like, if that were the case?

CIA barely got acoustic kitty off the ground

The planes don't defy physics; that's why of the most enduring myths. But they do have far superior performance to what we know is possible.

>do you have any reason to think that individuals with these kinds of powers actually exist?
I don't know, but it would explain a lot of the shit I've seen lately.

>how people formulate their perceptions of the world, make decisions, etc
That's related to controlling one's behaviour, not directly controlling one's mind. What I mean is that we don't have any functional means to precisely affect your brain using, let's say, waves. While it is indeed possible to fuck someone up with subliminal messages and other techniques, they are largely ineffective as you know. My point is that there is no reason for the US Government or anyone else who wants to controll the minds of the masses to choose advanced technological methods when they could stick with the old shit that influence the way the people behave. Radio was way more powerful than any CIA brainwashing technique could have ever been

>Currently it’s possible to have a small village of 250-500 people dream the same dream.

Yeah, that's a pretty low estimate, I think they do this to people for purposes of deception, creating theatrical "dream states" for people to experience, without them knowing that it was actually just a computer generated dream.

The system is capable of about 100,000 - 200,000 simultaneous connections, and the limits are only the interconnectedness of it's total global parts, latency, and processing...

Most connections are just surface thought scanning, and minor behavioral "changes" through subliminal stimuli.

They are trying to turn us all into borg drones, obediant slaves....

Technologically, and through genetic engineering.

Or, you could just hold a couple multi-band RF antennas up right up to the skull..

Attached: _Not a tumor.jpg (191x400, 15K)

>I don't know, but it would explain a lot of the shit I've seen lately.

go on?

>That's related to controlling one's behaviour, not directly controlling one's mind.

the mind is the control center of the body, and thus action. Even the subliminal parts, because your body has to perceive the world in order to function within it, thus the mind must be altered in some way to influence behavior.

>What I mean is that we don't have any functional means to precisely affect your brain using, let's say, waves.

Wrong.

>While it is indeed possible to fuck someone up with subliminal messages and other techniques, they are largely ineffective as you know.

Even if they could only control the 3% of the population susceptible to such things... that's quite a few people. do you understand?

>My point is that there is no reason for the US Government or anyone else who wants to controll the minds of the masses to choose advanced technological methods when they could stick with the old shit that influence the way the people behave.

Why attack from one angle when you can attack from all angles simultaneously?

Well, thet's their motive, anyway.

>Radio was way more powerful than any CIA brainwashing technique could have ever been

But it IS a brainwashing technique. They didn't just study truth serums... they were trying to crack human behavior, and turn it in 100% of cases to their will.

This is much more sophisticated than mainstream propaganda, with more tactical uses, and operational envelopes.

>radio
And this is why I got my HAM license... sure I’m on a list but who isn’t ya know

>Or, you could just hold a couple multi-band RF antennas up right up to the skull..

oh, they are pretty much doing all of the things at once. Their goal I think is something like, "Every square centimeter of the planet", or what have you...

>you can control their minds with specific information of a lack of information

Attached: doctrines.jpg (948x634, 103K)

That was the classified research someone leaked.

Also:

With LRAD, you just aim it at a member of the crew, and have an interpreter "speak" to the sailor. It was noted that the guy on the receiving end was sometimes terrified, even after he realized it was that large American destroyer that was talking to him. This apparently gave the army guys some ideas, for there are now rumors in Iraq of a devilish American weapon that makes people believe they are hearing voices in their heads.

This made more sense when an American advertising firm recently used an LRAD unit to support a media campaign for a new TV show. LRAD was pointed at a sidewalk in Manhattan, below the billboard featuring the new show. LRAD broadcast a female voice providing teaser lines from the show. The effect was startling, and a bit scary for many who passed through the LRAD beam. It appears that some of the troops in Iraq are using "spoken" (as opposed to "screeching") LRAD to mess with enemy fighters. Islamic terrorists tend to be superstitious and, of course, very religious. LRAD can put the "word of God" into their heads. If God, in the form of a voice that only you can hear, tells you to surrender, or run away, what are you gonna do?
strategypage.com/htmw/htweap/articles/20071217.aspx

wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

Attached: hypno2s.gif (612x472, 17K)

Are they that scared of us space niggers?

I agree with to some extent.
A clear example of the capabilities is here .
Some of us have see the Taliban and/or ISIS behead on of their own. The reasons for those executions were not some covert investigation, but rather some “feeling” that was based on a terrifying nightmare experienced and shared between the executioners. The point being, there’s so much to learn. We’re all held back by unnecessary means bs.

This is a very good post, even the digits crown it in splendor.

>Are they that scared of us space niggers?

you from a different planet?

it's pretty surreal what you can do with mind control... of course, it's all smoke and mirrors, but if someone believes it, it can change their behaviors, and if the theatrics are particularly compelling, can even cause someone to do things they might otherwise not, like kill someone, or kill them-self, etc...

There are several operators of these weapons in the world, and they are competing for global dominion through complete mental enslavement of the entire world... they are trying to automate the process to as large degree as possible, so that all mind control "beam events" are automated responses to set behaviors in an observed (read: everyone) individual.

They are trying to destroy sentience.

>Are they that scared of us space niggers?
>you from a different planet?
I can only imagine the amount of tech required and the fear to back it to accomplish multi tier mind control. Who and why--sounds like they're the aliens and we are the space niggers

continued...

>they are trying to automate the process to as large degree as possible, so that all mind control "beam events" are automated responses to set behaviors in an observed (read: everyone) individual.

I tried to draw a picture of basically what i'm talking about...

They use phased arrays of antennas, so that the beam front can be steered off angle to a precise degree.... this basically enables them to switch targets within microseconds. (pic greatly slowed down)

Now, instead of a sattelite, imagine towers every few hundred feet that hit everyone near them, with personally tailored psychological conditioning, on a subliminal level.

Attached: Disco.gif (640x400, 24K)

>thermal expansion events in the human brain that mimick sound.
the mechanism is not thermal

so 9 million zombies in the US

Don't know about you guys but this is my ultimate fetish and i have 100% autism.

machines cant read minds, but beings can.

>I can only imagine the amount of tech required

I'm sort of explaining the tech, so imagination will not be required.

>and the fear to back it

I'm pretty sure theirs isn't fear, it's psychopathy, and self delusion.

>sounds like they're the aliens and we are the space niggers

You're jewish, right?

Go on Amazon find something you like, it will show you pictures of other things you will like.
Keep clicking they love it

>the mechanism is not thermal

upgrades, huh?

>so 9 million zombies in the US

There are various "levels" of established control... Sure, there are plenty who will more or less fall for the mind control 100% of the time...

But there are far more who only fall for it half or less of the time, and their worldview is all fucked up due to this, therefore their actions are semi controllable.

You have to understand that this whole global mind control thing is basically a numbers game... They merely want to control as many people at once as effectively as possible with the minimum expenditure of resources possible.

It doesn't really matter to them if their efforts only achieve them 6%, if it's good enough for their purposes.... and they are increasing it's efficiency and effectiveness all of the time, so that number is just going to go up, and up, and up, until... well, you get the idea.

6% of the population is a whole lot of people.

>You're jewish, right?
No--humans are very dangerous; especially when well equipped and informed.

Attached: 1562790066589.png (500x616, 489K)

>No

I don't believe you.

Nothing defies physics, only your understanding. Take this dumb shit back to /x/

Drop the blinders on those 9 million + and tell them who did what to them--than sit back and watch how "not dangerous" people can be.

You can see why they all want 5G now; microwaves allow for direct penetration and insertion of lower frequencies that have direct actionable effects on the human body.

Radiowaves had trouble getting though the skull, whereas microwaves can.

>Could it be they designed mind reading or mind controlling machines?
Thats so 50-60s that its painful, i was going to show you by video of some experiments but luckily jewtube has scrubbed it all.
They can beam voices into your head by frequencies and can also induce memories by electrical sygnals and stuff like that.
Thats old tech.

If the military invented technology that had questionable implications they would just simply sit on it. Unless of course some higher-ups find a creative use such as CERN.

so you're saying that it's potentially dangerous to mind control millions of people, because they might get mad about being mind controlled and seek vengeance?

>They can beam voices into your head by frequencies and can also induce memories by electrical sygnals and stuff like that.

don't forget about the synthetic dreams.

>implying people need tech to control other's minds
theyve been controlling minds for thousands of years user, no tech necessary. although it does make it easier. look into the works of Edward Bernays

Attached: 1549106729358.jpg (1024x768, 247K)

>How do I know if I am not being controlled?
learn the techniques and build up your defenses

Attached: methods of manipulation.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

>chaos sorcery
fasle flags fall under this category. like 9/11 put the world under a spell for decades calling for the blood of all muslims

Attached: 071.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

freedom bro

They already have machines that can incite certain moods in larger population groups.

Is it all fake or is there a grain of truth

Attached: unknown_unknowns.jpg (854x470, 298K)

here's how you as a civilian can negate mind control and the devil:

flip a coin and stick to it's outcome.

Attached: ATicTacPic2.jpg (1409x794, 102K)