- Crush leftists
- Annihilate feminists
- End tranny degeneracy
- Enslave sluts
- Cure inceldom
- Exterminate Jews
- Restore dignity to the common man
- Reduce ClownWorld to a footnote in the history books

You fucking Nazi scum have accomplished nothing. I've sat here on Jow Forums for years listening to your impotent drivel, and to this day, there is scarcely even a book club devoted to the philosophy developed here. The only people who have offered any resistance to the current system of things are incels, and you mock them just like the fucking normies, despite not a one of you fucking cowards having anywhere near the mettle of a man like Elliot Rodger or Marc Lepine. You make me sick.

The prophet Mohammed dealt with the same issues we are today. His people will save the West, and set the blind, ungrateful white man straight. In 2020, I'm voting for whoever will promise to bring in the most Moslem rapefugees. You had your chance. You fucking blew it.

Attached: f92d80f0e913b1a44947c74fa5a53ef4.jpg (709x1024, 106K)

Adoption was highly respected in the ancient world, including the arab world. Adopted sons were indistinguishable from blood sons. Sleeping with your son's wife was incest. But then Mohammed thought his adopted son's wife was pretty hot (incidentally she was Mohammed’s first cousin). He pressured Zayd ibn Harithah to divorce Zaynab bint Jahsh and married her. And everyone started making fun of Mohammed behind his back about his incest. Suddenly Mohammed had a revelation - allah told him there's no such thing as adoption anymore! So he wasn’t his son, it's not really his son's wife, and everyone should shut up and stop calling what's he's doing incest. So today you have guardianship in muslim countries but not adoption. How convenient.

That is precisely why I admire Mohammed.
Making the world your bitch is what Islam is all about.

Mashallah brother

bye, nigger

Who can even blame you. If you're a nazi you can literally just convert to Islam and advocate for nearly all of the same policies as nazism and the same leftists who vilified you and wanted to beat you up in the street for being a "nazi" will now worship you and suck your dick and say you're "so brave". They won't even complain when you throw them off rooftops for sucking your dick (cuz that's gay) cuz they'll just say "that is their way. That is their culture" or whatever.

I just don't blame you at all user.

If goat fucking is so great, why can't they beat tiny Israel?

I'll let you think about that one for a little while and correct yourself before I point out what a drooling retard you are.

if you join a religion for the ideaology wrather than actually thinking it's true than you're entire existence is a bigger joke than a society that won't matter in the face of eternity

you are the joke
also mohammed was a literal kike the brand we deal with

Attached: 1562881164530.jpg (724x1024, 39K)

Using religion to further political goals is a legitimate and effective strategy. Defeating the enemy at all costs is my priority.

My actual religious beliefs are a personal and irrelevant matter, and probably were to Mohammed himself I imagine.

you're going to hell and helping people go to hell by pushing islam to protect your world so it isnt irrelevant
it's the same as the kikes

It's the way to save the world. Christians hate it because Islam can save what they can't.

Attached: theyhatehimforhistruth.jpg (1344x131, 52K)

I'm from Hell.

Fuck you OP you aren't converting to shit fuck you and your gay LARP

t. Leaf

Attached: 1560602049946.jpg (811x506, 230K)

If this is not a troll, imagine being so retarded that you manage to commit a serious sin while announcing to convert, fucking retard.

Islam will succeed where white men have failed.

Assalam Aleikum

>t. muslim acting as a white man and converting again to Islam

But white people will not be allowed to convert to Islam. They may allow a few for now pretending they are fine with it. But once they outnumber the white races etc they will kill them.

Yeah so white men failed guess what Islam will too nice digits you're still a huge faggot

Attached: 1563050013868.gif (266x349, 1.61M)

That's ridiculous. Muslims eagerly accept converts from all races.

>incels
the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: sheepy.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Have fun faggot.

still haven't stopped Afghanis from fucking little dancng boys

Attached: 1561552880541.gif (480x270, 1000K)

No, becuase Islam isn't just a handful of neckbeards shitposting on the internet. The US government has spent billions fighting them in the longest war in US history. With whites you have Tarrant, and... ummm... McVeigh? Am I forgetting anything?

I cannot wait for our streets to become flooded with misogynistic sandnigger fundamentalists, there is no better antidote to the cancer that is killing us.

>Islam will:

>1 desert cult got infiltrated
>surely the other one will be fine

Holy shit you're wilfully ignorant. Islam will get subverted like xtianity lmao. Islam works in Arab societies where whamen have been consistently oppressed (and that's a good thing) for millennia. And even that's changing, every Arab country has relaxed laws in the last 5 years. Non-hijabi Arab cuties flock to me when I'm in their country. Even hijabi ones talk to me on the internet. It's the old and fat burqa/hijabis that fear their husbands and brothers that are still conservative, but that's the old generation. New one is hungry for foreign dick and western freedom, and it's coming. Women will wreck Islam one way or another. You're just inexperienced.

Attached: 1531705991058.png (800x800, 54K)

Most muslims in western countries are leftists most muslims in Canada love justin Trudeau, and why wouldn't they. Just fuck off with your gay fantasy muslims aren't saving shit.

Attached: 1558808927232m.jpg (1024x674, 73K)

what´s with Tim Curry there?

We just need an undercurrent of men to stay hardcore enough. Just look at the west today even without Islam. Beneath the facade of decadent lust, everyone is afraid that they will be raped and murdered at any moment. Disturbed loners lash out on a weekly basis without warning, often in places where people feel so safe that they even bring small children there. Women don't walk alone at night, and everyone is nervously scanning the faces of strangers in crowds. Add some Islam, and you'll see leftists politicians literally being dragged out of their offices by mobs and executed on facebook live.

*decadent bliss.

You're a weak faggot.

Attached: 1555363203943.jpg (1024x640, 131K)

Islam is a low IQ religion. Its conservative for all the wrong reasons. Its literally a step backwards. Leftists are on a higher mental plane than islamists. Leftists can be redpilled. Islamists need to become leftists first in order to become redpilled.

Did you forget to add something to that picture, rabbi?

Attached: 1542276118319.jpg (984x728, 146K)

Hilarious.

Attached: 429BE232-78D6-4392-BC65-FFDAFF84738E.jpg (720x405, 31K)

Nice story... You have no clue WTF your saying.. You've prolly never read a single one of Prophet Mouhamad's stories becuase what you just wrote is sheer ignorant..

Be edgy somewhere else.
>>>/aljazeera/

The average Muslim you see everyday is nothing like what you describe they are more like the greasy shitskin working at your local gas station or pizza & wing joint they tend to vote for liberal politicians because they see them as most likely to being more muslims to do the same shit they're already here doing. It's not going to make anything better.