Tfw no Latina ICE gf with stinky feet

>Tfw no Latina ICE gf with stinky feet

Attached: B03E94B9-0A45-4D31-AB95-AF5E06358F26.jpg (846x1024, 179K)

understood

where is this image originally from?

my phone. i'm an ice agent, AMA

I live in Washington, how do I join?

love how she's pulling the belt against the small of her back to accentuate the booty. god damn son.

Attached: keep-dog-full-main.jpg (953x642, 148K)

Quit making these threads, you dirty fucking taconigger. You're going back, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1560835185750.jpg (536x297, 147K)

Spics don’t belong in America, let alone ICE. This bitch will betray white interests and let those illegals free when nobody is around.

Attached: D7F7375E-6DAD-4C17-B736-747A650883E1.jpg (750x1334, 136K)

She’s a traitor

Nope, most spics are double agents. She’s only pretending to be apart of American society. If there wasn’t any whites in the building, chances are she would’ve let them free. That’s how backstabbing spics are.

when u kill nigs

Attached: picardia.jpg (833x1000, 55K)

she loves the stink

usajobs dot gov
There's openings all the time. It's not private sector so make sure you have a job while you wait.

There's loads of jobs not just ICE. Get your foot in the door as LEO (law enforcement officer) before you're 37 or you can't join anymore. Pay is good and so is health insurance.

What’s her name? I wanna see that booty out of uniform

I take SSRI's so that's not possible; dang...

Umm... Wtf guys...

You think he's got warrants so he decided trying to sneak in illegally was better than jail?

Attached: tyrone.jpg (846x1024, 725K)

Video of Pence visiting the facility.

fuck off cia nigger trash

Nah... Africans are also sneaking over the open border. Dirt poor Africans literally pay an air ticket to Mexico and then walk over the open border into America. The browning of America must continue, so say the kikes

All sorts of fuckers are coming in now. Haitians, Africans, Indians.

Is the word "glow" banned on the russian/mossad/alphabet agency troll script now?

Entire world should just leave their countries and come to america. We'll go start fresh in their shitholes. The US is gonna collapse (literally, supervolcano earthquake time) and even if not, the cost to rebuild our infrastructure is probably more than just starting over at this point.