Mods r asleep

Post forbidden science

Electric universe

Nazi UFOs

Watchers and Nephilim

Anything else

Attached: 00179084-772A-48FD-B47A-149E3D286F4F.jpg (680x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edge.org/conversation/lawrence_m_krauss-the-energy-of-empty-space-that-isnt-zero
stthomassource.com/content/2006/03/17/physicists-debate-gravity-st-thomas-symposium/
www-personal.umich.edu/~huterer/PRESS/CMB_Huterer.pdf
nbcnews.com/science/science-news/planck-probes-cosmic-baby-picture-revises-universes-vital-statistics-f1C8986034
youtu.be/QLlsjLLsqXc
youtube.com/watch?v=A8TEGyDZJo0
youtube.com/watch?v=pDBgbUmMt3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ud get more interaction in . get out turbo boomer

Attached: download (6).jpg (480x360, 29K)

Dehomag.

Now your thread is done for.

alcohol is a basic human need and banning it is unnatural and is what really got feminism going if you look back

Attached: pole-shift.jpg (1856x866, 823K)

who u think is gonna read that?

Said it before and I'll say it again until its fixed. Get retard /x/ jannies to stop blocking entire ISPs and we'll stop x-tier schizoposting on Jow Forums
Until then shut your fucking mouth and gargle Enki's jizz you ignorant NPC.

idc, I just wanted to bump the thread before it died and I had the pic on hand

Attached: nephilim.png (1307x337, 84K)

Attached: pyramid-in-antarctica.jpg (770x440, 46K)

Attached: antarctic-pyraimids-birds-eye.png (624x1014, 681K)

Attached: antarctic-pyraimids-approach.png (480x360, 139K)

Ww3 and yellowstone will happen at the same time, thus creating gaia

Attached: pol-anarctica-freemasons.png (1320x2652, 390K)

Holy hell. Does the rabbit hole ever stop?

Attached: 1561371122806.png (1344x2290, 230K)

The Earth is the center of the universe. Jeffrey Epstein hosted a science conference next to his island in 2006, having a now known sex offender hand selected a dozen or so of the worlds top scientists, possibly to blackmail or control the scientific narrative.
The scientist he let pick everyone did this interview about the trip and it ended with this quote
“But when you look at CMB map, you also see that the structure that is observed, is in fact, in a weird way, correlated with the plane of the earth around the sun. Is this Copernicus coming back to haunt us? That's crazy. We're looking out at the whole universe. There's no way there should be a correlation of structure with our motion of the earth around the sun — the plane of the earth around the sun — the ecliptic. That would say we are truly the center of the universe.”
edge.org/conversation/lawrence_m_krauss-the-energy-of-empty-space-that-isnt-zero
Epstein said “"There is no agenda except fun and physics, and that's fun with a capital 'F,'
stthomassource.com/content/2006/03/17/physicists-debate-gravity-st-thomas-symposium/

And why the Earth is the center of the universe
www-personal.umich.edu/~huterer/PRESS/CMB_Huterer.pdf

"To a cosmologist, this map is a gold mine of information," University of Cambridge astrophysicist George Efstathiou, a member of the Planck science team, said during a European Space Agency news conference in Paris. He joked that not long ago, cosmologists might have "given up their children" to have such a map in their hands.

"Why characteristics of the CMB should relate to our solar system is not understood. ... I was explicitly told not to say anything about God in this talk — which I've just violated," Efstathiou said half-jokingly.

nbcnews.com/science/science-news/planck-probes-cosmic-baby-picture-revises-universes-vital-statistics-f1C8986034

Attached: 43B8CE9F-A519-41EC-B271-DD3281C4CB81.jpg (1600x1131, 244K)

Attached: pontchartrain-btfo.webm (852x480, 2.27M)

I get this is flat earth stuff butt can someone spoon feed me? What am I looking at?

Flat earth is misinformation. Geocentric earth is the truth. See

German fren with the ufo proofs we need you.

207 miles on earth is equivalent to 1/4 of an inch on a basketball

so you're probably looking at less than 1/10th of that

It shows that nothing disappeared behind the curve, because when you zoom in you can still see those things that seemed to disappear. When people try to debate FE they often point to this exact lake as evidence, but it's easy to BTFO.

If you want to BTFO flatearthers it's actually not as easy as it seems because you'll want to:
- reach for Nasa data, which they reject outright
- make assumptions like the planets in the sky are akin to the Earth, which is not an axiom they accept
- point to pics from high elevation that appear to show a curvature but actually the earth is so broad that you need to be like 120 miles up to see the curve
- point to experiments that you've never performed yourself and are merely taking on faith, like Eratosthenes, many of which are not actual proofs that the earth is round but are means of deriving other information if you assume the earth is round
But anyway, the drone webms are the best BTFOs against flattards. I don't have any but maybe someone will post. Basically it's short clips of a camera on a drone where the drone goes straight up from the ground and as it ascends you can see more and more of the surroundings. It speaks for itself.

They aren't incompatible. inb4 convex earth

Attached: ponchartrain.jpg (960x954, 123K)

Attached: beam.webm (640x358, 1.4M)

>anything

Attached: based_beer_tank.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

Attached: 1506091791442.jpg (473x340, 6K)

Attached: sundrinker.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

This shit popped up for one day and then was suddenly memory holed.

but you arent supposed to know that IBM had company site at buchenwald :)

C gi

>Flat earth faggotry

Pleb

Attached: Hollow Earth.jpg (866x900, 237K)

Α rare space Jew at work

Attached: spheenks-vayp.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Based and hollowpilled. Flat earth is a. CIA psyop to discredit the truth.

I remember the scientific explanation for this and it was laughably retarded and basically boiled down to "dunno really tho the sun is complicated lmao"

Yeah right

>axis of evil, for damaging currently held beliefs

what a kek
Cosmic Holocaust Believers btfo

Attached: loss97.png (960x723, 476K)

Bump. Good to see the Antarctic posting again

Drived acrossed that spillway 100s of times. If youre not looking threw a shitty digital zoom camera you can seecthe curve.

The big bang continues to happen to this day throwing out universes in a series of higher dimensional "shells" that are separated by what we call time. If you could build a time machine you would not travel into the past or future because what makes up this universe only exists here and now but you would be able to travel to completely separate universes.

Read, niggers. Read!

Attached: 220px-The_Lightning_and_the_Sun.jpg (220x365, 18K)

Finally Canadian proof, I'm packing my shit as we speak.
Sending rakes by mail fren.

Saw this a few days ago. The Great Flood not only happened, but you can see the evidence on Google maps. Most of our biggest rivers used to go hundreds of miles further. The spooky thing is that they go to the bottom of the ocean when the bottom of the ocean has never been dry as far as we know.

Attached: US_Pacific_Riverbeds.jpg (1500x2500, 1.1M)

Another pic I saved. It shows you where the above stuff is. Freaked me out when I saw it on Google maps.

Attached: US_PacificIndex.jpg (924x884, 410K)

this is SCP work I can tell by the writting
interesting so the occult aillied colaion is working on finding the anti christ then this mission is over 12 years old.

they have mercs and regular commandos form the US
the use of drones dosen't surpise me ether -60 and below isn't easy.
so Epstein knows about SCP and he's Mossad so no doubt isreal knows just as NZ has known for decades and the russians know about SCP

I hear the chinese know about scp
In real life they are told to normies its a video game or pure fiction?

hilarious how you can hide the truth with lies and still show it clear as moonlight.

One thing I'm glade about is the forbidden knowledge is just that... hidden.
man if this blew up...its not going to be pretty.

where the fck is this thread and why have i only ever seen 2 posts reguarding the inside of the pyramid, this one and the one posted before earlier

The Great Flood happened at the end of the last glacial period. The sea level was 100 meters lower than is now and all the "missing" water was in a form of 100's of meters thick ice layer in the north.

Attached: glacial-europe.jpg (870x659, 147K)

A probed anus just flew over my house

>The Great Flood not only happened, but you can see the evidence on Google maps.

yeah, I dont know if you realise but it is actually becoming widely accepted that the flood happened. i mean we do know that sea levels rose massively, its just when scientist talk about this they rarely make the biblical connection.

for me its nazi ufos and new swabia

I'm reading it you lazy shit

You gotta admit though, sometimes I get the feeling the best /x/ shit is only posted on Jow Forums. I swear. Kek.

This.

Attached: secrets of the solar sects.jpg (766x6452, 1.57M)

*ahem*
ATLANTIS DIDN'T SINK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA, IT SANK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE GLOBE
IT'S ANTARCTICA
THAT IS ALL

Attached: 1535954573383.jpg (960x798, 97K)

Wrong thread dood.

>everybody that doesn't think outside the box is a conspiracy theorist
Atheists are more retarded and braindead than Christians.

They nuked 4 threads I commented on in the last 3 hours

Attached: Solar Chambers.jpg (734x2800, 593K)

Can I post girl feet?

not true. earth is flat and atlantis lies at the bottom of the atlantic ocean

This is so fucking retarded that I think I am now less intelligent than I was before reading it.

looks shopped af

The rivers I'm talking about go several miles deep. They're on the floor of the ocean.

Attached: BayofBengalRivers.jpg (949x1302, 318K)

Yes but they'd better be girls faggot

too bad they're rivers of poo now

unless there's something I'm missing, it can't be both flat and hollow

Attached: 1531965605864.gif (500x341, 884K)

where is the evidence for this? it doesn't make any sense, how could the earth stop rotating and start again? where would that energy come from?

REALLY deep. MILES deep. Off the continental shelf and on the ocean floor deep. Much deeper than the last ice age deep.

Attached: BengalIndex.jpg (903x916, 364K)

this just looks like an aftereffects demo or some other cgi demo to me. the light isn't attached to any objects and the different behaviors are just a demo of things you can do with the light fx. cool video still

>Electric universe
It is not a conspiracy theory. It is how our universe works

what is this?

I'm more inclined to believe something on pol if the first 10 post contain "schizo" multiple times
nigger

Attached: 1525655190720.png (332x332, 148K)

I love when shills try to explain this, they either say it was a solar prominence, yet can't provide a single example of one that looked anything like this, which, if physics are a real thing, should be easy since the same laws should make all S.P. behave similarly, or they say it's cgi, even though it happened very slowly over a pretty good length of time and everyone monitoring the sun at the time saw it happen and we're equally baffled by it. Amateur astronomy forums were buzzing at the time because the Occam's razor explanation was "it's a goddamned alien refueling"

I think a lot of people with a lot of (((education))) have a really hard time prefacing anything they say with
>I have no fucking idea

Durr wat R undersea rivers??
youtu.be/QLlsjLLsqXc

checked
have you tried picking a sentence and searching the archives for it? or putting one in quotes and searching Google?

Its hollow don't be fooled

Attached: LUh6u9cNj.jpg (755x794, 147K)

Oh look. A shill.

Attached: OhFuckHeIsSerious.jpg (463x447, 42K)

>Inb4 it's an exposed corner of a massive Black Cube

Odd I was about to say the same thing. Hope they have some survivors to fight off the space Jew .

>Post forbidden science
Surface plasma vehicles
>Electric universe
It's plasma universe actually
>Nazi UFOs
I did not see UFO's in a long time
>Watchers and Nephilim
American DOJ
>Anything else
The jews are trying to genocide the white race

Attached: white ppl.png (500x647, 391K)

>alcohol is a basic human need
only alcoholics say this

Can you or literally anyone source that picture. Because that graphic is way the fuck off it Asians are yellow.

All water sources in developed countries are tagged with distinct radioisotove combinations uniquely detectable through cell towers, wifi, and just being in 50 yard proximity of power lines.
The same goes for store-brought drinks - and even better, those can be tied directly to store purchases. The transit of these products can be tracked with extreme efficiency.
All online commentary you make is tied to the device you use, the device you use is able to track your water sources, and the devices you use are able to integrate information about which watersources you use, your credentials on any device to use them on, and your credentials based on any purchases you make. Through these means, the linquists are able to identify and track every last aspect of your life.
Every single person here is effectively forbidden from ever holding political office. If you ever do it, ever last thing you've done or said will be dredged up against you.
You're forbidden from achieving too high a status, and your entire bloodline is to be barred from success throughout the ages.
Don't worry though - it wont last forever. When it's convenient, you'll be made a patsy. All of your inflammatory comments will be definitely and effectively brought up to incriminate you, your fingerprints will be planted on the murder weapons, eye witnesses will say they saw you do it, security cameras will show it even. And all this while you sat home all day shitposting on Jow Forums.

Face it. You're effectively nothing more than niggercattle waiting for the niggerculling.

I do concur good sir

No pls, everything I've ever posted here is satire

Aight nigguh you got the map lesgo

I'm not saying that's false, but every explanation for it that I've seen seems to rely on some sort of hypothetical models. Is there any more solid proof or evidence of this? It's possible that I'm dumb and missing something obvious but if you turn on a high powered electromagnet, it appears to have zero interaction with gravitational forces, so how do they figure gravity is just an electromagnetic effect?

Checked empty dark matter niggers BTFO

Tellem to come and get me then I want a fun show

Because it's actually expanding earth and not continental drift as first thought.
Continental drift is a 1950's theory agreed to in 1970. With what we know now it can be none other than expanding earth.

Attached: expanding earth fast.webm (390x290, 108K)

Is IBM /ourcomputer?

Mantras/Chanting can lighten your body and cause you to float out of it.

Try it and you may take off like a UFO:
youtube.com/watch?v=A8TEGyDZJo0
youtube.com/watch?v=pDBgbUmMt3o

Argentina, Chile, and, Uruguay are White nations

Sounds like this fag plays runescape too much

Hollow makes the most sense .

China has a good percentage of all humans on earth user. Chinese = asian.

how is that shilling? undersea currents are real and observable. Are you saying oceans used to be so shallow that those currents were once normal rivers? I do happen to believe that the flood happened but how could hundreds of feet too miles of water just appear one day? Was Earth's upper atmosphere entirely liquid water at one point in time, with a layer of gaseous atmosphere separating it from dry ground below? Did God just make most of the water on Earth just appear one day? Or maybe all of the atmosphere was just extremely dense with humidity until something drastically changed the pressure and entire oceans separated and fell from the air? Was there THAT much water stored as ice before a celestial impact flash boiled it into rain clouds? OH or MAYBE something as big as a moon made entirely of water/ice hit the Earth and melted on entry? Any answers would be great, I'm not a shill and very interested in how the flood could have happened. I just wanted to point out that undersea currents can and do happen without starting as normal rivers.

Haha come at get me

and how would you show that in that image?

Attached: white minority.png (800x800, 790K)