Why is American culture so retarded?

Why are Americans so averse to learning, academic rigor, and are instead preoccupied with partying, music, gaming, and the new Cheetos-chicken burger at KFC?

Attached: cheetos-sandwich-1548795259.jpg (480x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WLAoWFAvUxE
youtu.be/XXaJrxTwnzw
youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
youtu.be/GHu6KcZgVRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The perfect goyim. It’s like asking why does a heroin addict seek a fix.

Attached: Newzoo_Games_Market_Growth_EU_vs_US.png (1754x1240, 574K)

Why are Estonians so high-IQ when Slavs are so dull?

Literally heroin.

Attached: xsubstance-abuse-treatment-facilities-per-capita.png.pagespeed.ic.DRpQMZ05dB.png (1000x719, 62K)

Meh, without nigs and spics the usa would have the highest IQ on average compared to every other nation. When 13% of your population is too dumb to recognize its reflection in a mirror, it severely skews the statistics.

They embraced German virtues, unlike you jew suckers.
It's very hard to find an Estonian talking bad about German liberation in 1941.

Attached: 561446545465456.jpg (190x265, 11K)

dude that cheetos sandwich fucking blows I had one and it was complete and utter shit. every second I spent eating it I was thinking good god take the cheetos off the sandwich the cheetos sauce is good though they need to remake the fucking sandwich man

>Why are Americans so averse to learning, academic rigor,
Majority of the country is fucking retarded or room temperature intelligence. Those who aren't are apathetic because our public schools and universities are designed for the retards
> Cheetos-chicken burger at KFC
Cheetos are okay, chicken is good, sandwhich is probably decent.
>partying
Our culture centers around alcohol

estonians aren't slavs, theat's like saying finns are slavs

I saw that when I got the $2 float. Most disgusting chit I ever seen. Float was awesome, though.

German virtues as in what? I know nothing about the Baltic states. Also, is Southern Germany conservative, as in Baden-Württemberg, or what do you think of it? I plan on touring as most of my family comes from that region.

>living room thermometer indicates Boomer-family IQ
True.

Our culture centers around sex thanks to Hollywood.

But why are they genetically insulated? They were part of the Soviet Bloc.

>German virtues as in what?
neatness, sense of justice, conscientiousness, modesty, cleanliness, diligence, timeliness, restraint, straightforwardness, reliability, simplicity, rigor, punctuality, frugality, tenacity, sincerity, integrity
>Also, is Southern Germany conservative, as in Baden-Württemberg, or what do you think of it? I plan on touring as most of my family comes from that region.
It is but stay away from Munich or Stuttgart. The former actually has the most niggers in Germany. Conservative as in voting for Merkel though, actual patriotic Germans can only be found in Middle Germany (Eastern Germany). Also fuck off, nobody wants dirty Americans walking around their countries, stay where you are mutt.

Attached: 2514564654654654654654654.png (602x328, 151K)

Have you tried the Cheetos-chicken burger? You wouldn't be so judgmental if you had. Yum!

Capitalism has run out of products people actually want so they have to constantly create new shit that no one wants. It works best if you can make it illegal to say you don't want it.

Attached: logo.jpg (1936x1936, 265K)

You bash the US pretending that you are some sort of god like academic beyond us mere mortals, and yet you still eat our Cheeto Sandwich

damn boy. i didnt know about that new cheetos burger. imma go grab one now

But niggers spics and natives love it

>projecting
Like how could you be brainwashed nigga? Turn your tv off nigga walk away nigga

Americans are just dumb in general

Was inventing the internet not good enough for you faggot?

How many countries are actually pro academic rigor anyway?

Nigs jews and spics. repeat after me, the answer is always nigs jews spics and rapefugees

Looks great.
I tried to buy one of these but they were out of stock. OC pic related.

Attached: IMAG0975.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Have a salad

Yup. Done with the non-whites. Fuck em. They want to come here and then they want to use all our fucking resources instead of learning to be civilized human beings. Fuck em.

American fast food got turbo disgusting in the last few years, huh?

why didnt you just buy a normal chicken sandwich and then go buy some cheetos from a gas station to make the sandwich yourself

Subtle viral-marketing thread.

Vid related
youtu.be/WLAoWFAvUxE
youtu.be/WLAoWFAvUxE

We literally produce the world's top scientists and innovators. We also have Cheeto sandwiches. You have neither.

Could be. Maybe. The target demo for that product is brown and black people.

Wrong

Pls send help Hans

Lmao. Actually im right.

>our culture
Kys kikelet

Compared to which culture exactly are we retarded? Japanese? Because there is no other near majority white country with a better culture.

Attached: burger.jpg (210x210, 8K)

>cheetos-sandwich-1548795259.jpg
Not enough sugar. Make it a Gummy Bear-Cheetos sandwich, then we're talkin'.

It's the truth man. If you want to hang out with a normal group of friends it'll be at a bar. You go to a high school and the kids will spend the entire week hyping up a keg in the middle of the woods. You go on the interstate at night and you'll find several drunkards who can't drive in the lines, It's just American culture man

>All 347.2 million Americans are drunk riots and High school party kids

You watch to many movies nigga.

>riots
Idiots

youtu.be/XXaJrxTwnzw

Culture

cause dude like i can just be drunk and high and watch people play video games dude lmao its so tits *loudly rips vape*

The chicken has cheetos sauce on it.

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM

you're American so shouldn't you know?

youtu.be/GHu6KcZgVRc

Good God that's disgusting

I'd rather kill myself than buy and eat that.

holy shit that cheeto sandwich looks fucking based.

Attached: giant fat kid approves yum yum obese food dessert.gif (280x210, 488K)

>japanese
>white
Larp harder faggot

Attached: japan hates whites because they arent white.jpg (960x642, 67K)

Probably because the average American is a gay disabled blatino with a subhuman IQ