Should we allow unlimited immigration for Asian women?

Should we allow unlimited immigration for Asian women?

Attached: diversityinitiative.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/songyuxin_hitomi/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5Lk37fCaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>those hideous buildings
Insects

Yeah. On muh dick.

Marriage visas only

Attached: 1562368346656.png (407x275, 181K)

>asian

No, only Nip women allowed

Yes. If women want to invite middle eastern and Hispanic men into the country (to increase mate variety), then lets import Asian and Latina women. Females will unironically attempt to stop all immigration to the us within 2 years maximum.

Who is she? She's literally perfect.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I WOULD LITERALLY SUCK DIARRHEA OUT OF HER ASSHOLE WITH MY LIPS PRESSED SO HARD AGAINST HER SPHINCTER NOT A SINGLE DROP WOULD BE WASTED

What a cuck. I would rape an Asian bitch like that. Asian pussy is tight to begin with, now imagine how tight it is with fear. It would grip you so tight that you wouldn't be able to remove your dick because of the negative pressure in her tight little snatch.

She pleases me.

Only if they're under 25. And only from Japan, Taiwan, or South Korea.

This could have been a good webm but she had to do that cringe dance.

Name of the song?

You wouldn't even approach, much less rape, any woman user. If you could, you wouldn't be spending your time on Jow Forums typing about your unrealized sexual fantasies.

pic related?

Attached: eatin shit.jpg (1780x938, 170K)

instagram.com/songyuxin_hitomi/?hl=en

My face underneath that.

I think you mean japs and koreans, right? The rest of them look like niggers

Some Chinese are God-tier.

>tattoo
Absolutely disgusting

can you explain why white americans seem to dislike tattoos?

>instathot with tattoos
eww

Also, why the fuck do I keep seeing women wearing these ugly ass sparkle masks. It's like they took a bedazzler to their face.

Attached: fg.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>Roastie tattoos
Conceive my utter disappointment.

Attached: 1533072378615.png (590x559, 332K)

>m-muh traditional forest wominz!!
They're 14-18 year traditionalist larpers. I'll fuck a woman tattoos or not.

her girlfriend is actually cuter than she is

Attached: 80890890.jpg (1080x1080, 1012K)

whyyyy. what is wrong with you people? where does the negative association come from?

I don't know what's going on in your country but in this one women with tattoos are whores. The more they have the more they are a whore, generally speaking. I can fuck through that but I could never view a tatted up woman as anything but a filthy fucktoy that's been passed around like a neverending joint.

Tattoos means you're a fucking whore and most likely unclean

I don't even have a yellow fever fetish, but thick asians are the hottest beings on earth

>chest tattoo

dropped

Crash the price of pussy.

Tattoos are masculine. It's also not much different than simply mutilating your body.
>but i only mutilated the surface and in a pretty way
Okay low-impulse-control retard.

>thot pants
>thot short shirt
>thot tattoos
>thotting it up for the camera
she's a slut like all asians

whats her name?

Agreed. Japanese women, yes. Dirty Water Asians, no.

This.
Asians are fucking revolting bugs.
Sage

Attached: DD7E50EF-E626-4FE0-83AC-185314780036.jpg (960x960, 30K)

Because it's typically a flippant decision with permanent results. What's more, the tattoo very rarely actually enhances the person in any way. Also, what should be a personal and careful choice is done carelessly. "This barbed wire will sure look cool on my calf."

yes, send a billion

Attached: 1560468637831.gif (186x134, 1.59M)

there's a billion asian women and not even 1000 of them (.000001% of the population) look like this JFL. it's all plastic surgery. they are naturally hideous creatures

god 1989 was great, watching our bombs drop on your shitty country, every squeeze of the trigger watching the shadows drop of your shitty defense force was great. I was there when Noriega was frog-marched out of the monastery. You are the literal CIA bitchboy nation. Now stfu and tell you mother to wash my toilet or next time I will let the Japs genocide your abortion of a nation instead of sacrificing a single life for your islands, gooknigger

putting tattoos on a beautiful body is like spraying graffiti on a marble sculpture

girlfriend? looks like she's dating that muscular dude on her instagram. he's pretty hot, too. no surprise. hot people like to be with other hot people. i mean, who doesn't?

i don't have tattoos because it's a lifelong commitment, and i know i'll end up regretting any decision i make. but i've seen some pretty cool ink on some pretty cool people.

Japanese girls don't want to live in America. They can't speak English and wouldn't be able to work or make friends in another country, so they stay locked away in Japan until it's time to vacation at Disney Land.

Only if they wear their traditional clothing

Attached: 1092384712093.webm (591x591, 2.92M)

it's for the best really. the west is totally fucking done, hopefully you guys learn from our example and carry the torch.

There is nothing masculine about tattoos. Tribal bands are for real-life faggots to signal to other. Military tattoos are for boot lickers. Hipsters love tattoos, and they're the antithesis of masculine. Zoomers use tattoos to signal their fetishes.

Tattoos signify the moral degeneration of someone who simple not interested in them self

they look sick tho

The only immigration you should allow is for breeding age women without children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5Lk37fCaU

thicc asians are so weird and unnatural looking

I know..... I fucking love it

Panama has its priorities in order

personally i prefer thicc americans

Attached: fat.jpg (800x1083, 150K)

I'll take unnaturally thicc asians over a man with tits

funnily enough

Attached: true-colors-of-greek-statues-4.jpg (630x526, 88K)

It ruins the natural beauty of a human body.

Also it's now proven they stain glands as the body tries to absorb and process the ink.

Like noxiously sick

with tatts... my favourite... they like it up the ass.. they say make they thick turds come out easier that way ....

like wicked sick bruh

that does look like shit, but I did mean actual graffiti which is the style of most tattoos

Just take them you incel

oh god she has a video jiggling her ass to some shitty rap music.

the cancer is already spreading

Why is that image so aesthetic, not because of the Asian woman (who is attractive for her kind) but because of the clean seats in the clean train, the pure white walls, the open bright window to show a beautifully a accepted (as art into itself) overcast day. It's just so beautiful, even apart from the ugly buildings within the background it's just such a beautiful image.

This must have been a long and carefully-considered decision.

As thicc as pic related?

Attached: 1558536577406.png (960x616, 1.18M)

>unlimited brown people
No thanks.

Attached: Tokio-Kid-1ngv73e[1].png (449x600, 166K)

I always rejected the colouring's on these sculptures, how do we even know the colour was such as that, and not more mixed in and realistic to the detail? And age has but changed the detailed markings of paint left into swarms of general colours.

this guy is one of the only smart ones here.
i you let them in for free they will become corrupted just like western women, you need to give them a reason to stay the way they are when they first get to your country.

anytime she shows signs of becoming just like western women make it clear you will drop her and send her on the next boat back if she does.

link?

yeah who doesn't hate girls shaking their asses?

>what is a base coat
Do you really think someone talented enough to sculpt that would just slap a single coat of bright paint on it and call it a day? I swear to fuck that's the dumbest "science" I've ever seen.

Like wicca cult sick

Thats only the base layer for the paint they probably looked better when finished

It's a recreation based on microscopic amounts of paint found on the surface. There's no way that was what the finished art looked like. Just look at the talent in the sculpture, Anyone of that level of skill would also know how to work multiple layers and make the paint work look as good as the sculpt.

Your country is already filled with single mothers of 1 child, even if you import millions of women absolutely nothing will change.

women who sit like this or pose like this are hiding a lack of figure. She might seem thick but she's sitting sideways with her legs slightly open. If you saw her from the front she might have a fridge body.

They didn't really paint their statues as much. It was mainly for special occasions and they primarily painted the face.

And that's a Roman statue not Hellenic

This bitch has check bone surgery and who knows how much more plastic surgery. Jesus how horrendous.

Bomb body tho. Shame about that tatts

Looks like she's getting riced regularly.

Attached: 42080492_257926118399361_7660244393100506210_n.jpg (1080x1350, 246K)

Exactly, that's what I thought. Do you know of any sculptors modern or not who painted their sculptures well? Also fan of Neo-Classicism?

Attached: The Death of Socrates.jpg (1024x673, 126K)

I don't know what I just watched but I like it.

Attached: 1562715122839.jpg (884x800, 68K)

1 post and id is breddy much "fagboy" and rape fantasy...

Attached: 44291409_2167833423466182_4408714509591554285_n.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

this reaction deserves a (you)

Dunno, man. I quite like them. They're fun to cum on if the placement is right.

Attached: 843209482304820982.jpg (1080x1312, 393K)

WOULD BREED THE SHIT OUT OF HER, BUT MARRIAGE WITH AN INSECTOID? NAH.

>check book
/lit would be disgusted

Attached: Screenshot (58).png (1215x595, 610K)

I think it's the same girl

>Do you know of any sculptors modern or not who painted their sculptures well?
Well, most modern professional sculptors work in the games or movie industries making models, and all of their works are painted (digitally, like their sculptures). But if you exclude digital artists, plenty of modern sculptors love trying to get as realistic a looking sculpt as possible. Places like Madame Tussauds is world famous for their wax sculptures that are painted and detailed with hair and clothing to look completely real. As far as classical, thousands of years ago the Egyptians painted everything. They painted their sculptures, their reliefs/hieroglyphics, the insides of the pyramids, everything.

Unpainted statues look cool, it's an art concept that will never go out of style, but painting sculptures goes all the way back as far as sculpture itself.

Attached: rahotepfull[1].jpg (500x486, 183K)

It's beach-reading; what the fuck do you want, Dostoyevsky?

>Should we allow unlimited immigration for Asian women?
No. "Indians" and certain middle-eastern groups count as "Asian" to governments despite blatant and obvious differences.
>Should we allow unlimited immigration for EAST-Asian women?
Debatable "maybe". Might just end up getting the hyper-feminists that get laughed and beaten in the streets. Or worse yet the workaholics with no aspirations for family or purpose in life.

He's probably reading it out loud word by word & line by line with her gently correcting him.

Attached: 42687331_1910131819069672_5054436070711160403_n.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Stop producing inane threads

Attached: kaczynski3.jpg (500x741, 449K)

it's spelled insane you fucking retard can you even spell?

Ig name holy shit

Also:
>Neo-Classicism?
It's easy to appreciate the classics. But it's important to still grow try new things. I'm not saying people like Patricia Piccinini is the "future" of sculpture, but her work is very interesting and everyone's eye is going to be drawn to the new and interesting thing.

Attached: the_carrier_01[1].jpg (818x1227, 136K)

low quality bait

Cut welfare completely and borders become useless. Also, chinks belong to us!
> Laughs in Vancouver

THIS IS NOW A JEWESS APPRECIATION THREAD!

Jewesses are cute, sexy, smart, wealthy, traditional, religious, and White enough to have White babies with.

Jewesses are the real alternative to White women.

Take the Jewesspill anons. COME HOME ARYAN MEN!!!

Attached: Laci Going Out.jpg (900x1200, 158K)