Did this start off as a Jow Forums joke?

If so, could you guys do one for storming Epstein's Island?

Attached: Area 51.jpg (740x416, 121K)

No one is storming shit or they'll get shot.

...How do we get Antifa involved?

it was because of bob lazar on Chode Rogan
proof once again that Chode fans are mouth breathers.

I'm not willing to claim credit for it but I actually did ironically suggest this very thing in a thread here a little while back.
we're upstream from culture here, and their filtration plants can only get the water so clean.

It started on Facebook.

nah aliens have been trending hard way before lazer. no doubt that helped this gain traction but the history channel has been running that goofy alien documentary with the tic tac footage and interviews for a long time before Bobby entered the game.
Eddie bravo is right that they're shilling aliens like crazy.

Say that the proud boys are there, protesting illigal aliens.

I've unironically been talking about this for a decade--"If people cared about truth they'd storm area 51" or some shit like that... I never imagined it'd actually happen.

Attached: aliens_s.jpg (500x310, 53K)

Melenials and zoomers vs the us. military without guns get your popcorn ready.

Millennials

ye

Choda boy rogan has almost 6 million retards listening to his trash....

That is a lot of retards.

I kekd haha

Just imagine what I said, but redneck and the spelling errors suddenly become irreverent

I'm 99% sure (((they))) started it. I don't know what their plan might be though.

Pretty sure a whole lot of people are going to end up shitting their pants one way or another...

Attached: The Brown Note.png (880x608, 777K)

So forced.

This is a PSYOP designed by cultural marxists to normalise the storming of Government facilities by leftists and to also demonstrate their power. After this, they’ll perform more of these mob actions i.e storming ICE Detention Centres and any other Govt Agency they are opposed to.

They 100% did it in order to say "hehe goys, nothing to see here, see? No ayys around to be seen". Meanwhile they moved all their shit out of the base a decade earlier and may use this to test out the project blue beans.

Area 51 guards started it as a means of testing the defensive capabilities of the airbase while simultaneously speeding along the process of natural selection.

the fucked part is that almost everyone I know irl are happy for the government to open machine gun fire onto its citizens, its completely blown me away how fucked society is. Fuck waco, fuck texas, no one gives a fuck anymore. The kikes must have actually won because know one knows what freedom actually is anymore. In my mind government mowing its people down would start a civil war but everyone just wants to watch the live streams from home.

I mean there's signs that say anyone trespassing past x will be shot on sight

Area Denial Weapons
Been around for decades.
On a other note, I'm guessing this whole thing being shilled is an attempt to get some freedom taken away.
They'll use this as a way to complain about out "ability to organize extremism online" and stuff like that.
Wild guess

does it make something morally right just because its written down on a paper?

The island is now abandoned, employees are not getting paid, best time to go is at night, use night vision cameras if you have them, but you must video everything possible on live feed, do not take the chance with memory cards or devices, have remote viewers record the screen capture.

not necessarily morally right but you can't argue that the people don't know what they're getting themselves in to.
bottom line I don't think it will come down to gunfire, if there's any conflict it will be tear gas and crowd control bag shot.

it would be smart for them to just let the people in and see nothing, "see we told you nothing is going on here" makes everyone look silly and calms all the alien shilling going on

>freedom taken away
that's a great sentence right there

that's true, if they let the people in and left in a few 'secret' military aircrafts that would defuse the situation all together

I’m pretty sure there is a secret concentration camp at groom lake where they are doing nazi type experiments to undocumented immigrants, this isn’t the America I was raised in. We need to start a movement to save them all!!!

Attached: 0DE0B8BF-00AF-476B-9A0B-A7F25307B6C0.jpg (1008x672, 422K)

And go tamper with evidence of the greatest unmasking of kike political covert ops?

Yes goy, go ahead

So, is that a no on raiding Epstein's Island?

i live closer to nevada than the caribbean.

We could use that to take back everything from the fucking kikes!

Attached: 1561666606249.jpg (432x444, 196K)

is that suppose to be a bad thing?

I'm routing for the Kyles. I've known quite a few in my life, they are a bunch of crazy sons of bitches.

>Did this start off as a Jow Forums joke?
Not sure. Most likely not from Jow Forums and more likely from /b/ or /x/

Also, if this did start on Jow Forums it would likely have people storming the homes of traitorous politicians, media trash, or corporate cancer

cringe