I journalistically infiltrated a child procuring operation that was procuring little kids for Jeffrey Epstein

>I journalistically infiltrated a child procuring operation that was procuring little kids for Jeffrey Epstein.
This guy doesn't have long to live...
youtube.com/watch?v=8rLdqH3z-NQ&list=LLfhYKxfb_JaIz2aNT-2ZdaQ&index=5

Attached: 3452345345.jpg (1200x602, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo-crMdyaYg
anonfile.com/13We1azfn6/Timothy_Charles_Holmseth_-_Pentagon_Insider_-_Part_5_-_From_Jacob_Wetterling_to_Jeffrey_Epstein_mp4
youtu.be/of57iKZMobg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/219177779/#219183961
youtube.com/watch?v=GaZhcDWoQ7s
convertinmp4.com/
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=396706485
youtube.com/watch?v=24N_0UrzLOo
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cbusr1/rip_tracy_twyman_dead_amid_concerning/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
timothycharlesholmseth.com/
exposingholmseth.wordpress.com/2017/08/12/timothy-charles-holmseth-criminal-record/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP watching now seems important

Bumping this

fuck the subhumans fucking up this board

Attached: 1551464983693.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

f

F

well bumperoo

someone get mirrors ready in case it gets taken down.

this seems legit but he doesn't give any details

>ournalist and Researcher Timothy Holmseth was apprehended by authorities on February 19th after an alleged violation of his injunction that was served against him by a Florida Broward County Judge in regards to attorney Kim Picazio (attorney in the Haleigh Cummings and Crystal Sheffield case). His arrest comes one day after he released a video linking the Florida High School shooting to his investigation; both are located in Broward County Florida.

Attached: vampire-angry-cat-loki-9.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

just watching this one now, this is the one after the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=fo-crMdyaYg

>for those of you who are awake, you'll realise what the rest of the world is soon going to know. and that is that the epstein case is going to lead to the reality of satan worship, luciferianism, child sacrifice, cannibalism, organ harvesting and just your basic hell on earth of biblical proportions.

Attached: 1562594111755.png (300x300, 80K)

>Broward County
Is there a more suspicious county in the entire world?

Attached: DrspgJSW4AEKvHg.jpg (917x1200, 106K)

A bump-worthy thread, fuckin nice.

id like to find out what he found. Those kids who 'died' may have been victims of the trafficking network

bump duty

why is the vid wrapped in shilling for random pills

>satan worship, luciferianism, child sacrifice, cannibalism, organ harvesting
basically judaism?

>muh pedo gate
>ITS HAPPENING
>MIGA hat

plebbit, pls go

>Florida
There was a thread on thursday (11th) that an user found a house connected to the DNC and had changed hands a few times for $10. It was a 7 bedroom mansion, had janky tax values, i don't remember what city but surely another user can remember more. I'm currently looking in the archive can any other canons help dig?

Wtf, I'm bumping too

Its certainly starting to look this way

LOL this guy is a Q-Tard

Schizo pizzagate Qtard

basically judaism, yes

ANONS here is the part 5 video where he gives a little more detail on the pedos, there is an apparent recording at the end with someone who did sacrifices . ready to download

anonfile.com/13We1azfn6/Timothy_Charles_Holmseth_-_Pentagon_Insider_-_Part_5_-_From_Jacob_Wetterling_to_Jeffrey_Epstein_mp4

youtu.be/of57iKZMobg

wayyyyyy too slow

Attached: 1547767117740.jpg (602x960, 64K)

>multiple bullet suicide

Schizo alert went off like right after he started talking. Like nigger why would they not just kill you if they can kidnap you at will?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/219177779/#219183961
Found it

Nice MIGA cap, Mr. Psyops.

Hey faggot here is some real poof.
>>you can follow your Qtard in circles idc

Attached: zorro ranch...jpg_large.jpg (1355x767, 313K)

there's lots of these, i'll post download links to the ones that seem pertinent to the child trafficking

Attached: file.png (1473x717, 741K)

>MIGA hat

lmao credibility destroyed. If he had really looked into Epstein he would have easily found connections to Trump

Why is the video such shit quality? Don't Trump faggots know how to download HD video?

youtube.com/watch?v=GaZhcDWoQ7s
Dershowitz is the jewiest jew that ever jewed.

He lost all his personal belongings fleeing the illegal aliens that kidnapped him 4 times in Minnesota.
Yes he really said that.

and they all started 6 days ago.
>>will the cat chase it's tail

Attention shills: you shouldn't show up in groups like that, it makes you stand out more than you already did

Bump

evidence is not proof nigger. not even sure what your point is.

actually lads it's taking way too long, thread might die out. just download yourselves convertinmp4.com/

This is fucking pathetic nonsense. Fuck this thread.

>TLDR
>OP finds this picture and tells people to check exif
>anons tell OP he's retarded and 4chin strips exif so he posts it himself
>leads to house connected to DNC and Clinton foundation
>shady tax info, traded hands multiple times for $10
>Gendlemen family named
>family charity has income of $13 despite being very affluent
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=396706485
>much much more

Attached: 1477497261417.jpg (4792x3524, 1.03M)

Video starts at like 2:30

No. It's the most crooked

Sure thing Shlomo, I'll download your files. You really are my greatest ally!

Covering and exposing such stories he should have had secret cameras all around his residence, especially if he's an award winning journalist that wants to expose presidents.

I remember that thread fuck I didn't realize I went somewhere

I’ve been suspicious of this nutter for awhile. Vaguely familiar with his “work”. I’m not buying what he’s putting down. Probably a nice dude. Just may have become completely untethered from anything resembling reality. But I could be wrong. Just a gut feeling (quick take) [general vibe].

this guy is an annoying boomer who keeps calling melania trump 'beautiful' but it's some genuinely creepy stuff here. he says this is a recording of baby sacrifice, it's like weird jew chanting

youtube.com/watch?v=24N_0UrzLOo

Attached: file.png (977x663, 205K)

Never underestimate weaponized autism

>...too many...

Attached: 1554844333527.jpg (832x868, 44K)

I thought op was an idiot

>maritime law

Sovereign citizen buzzwords, dropped

He was, but it was other anons who did the digging

more like set them on a path.

I like what im seeing
BUMP

Attached: Compu 2.jpg (414x389, 31K)

Has anyone else seen this?
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cbusr1/rip_tracy_twyman_dead_amid_concerning/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
let me first say I’m a 5 year oldfag and quit browsing reddit around the 2016 election. I haven’t posted here since the q user bs bc Jow Forums went downhill faster than a woman hitting 30. i’ll also say I listened to higher side chats and heard this tracy twyman chick a couple times and thought she was 100% full of shit. was searching hijsherside catalog a few minutes ago to find the episode with the guy talking about how israel controls the world by owning the current internet traffic (a story for another time) and I saw he had a new short segment announcing tracy twymans death. I searched for info to figure out what the fuck he was so nervous about and this was one of the top search results. in it there is a video she released concerning issac kappy, the pedogate, and some YouTube videos she found and notified the fbi about. She was claiming people were after her.
Then she died.

This guy is a fraud, he is a shill wanting hits on his website,
timothycharlesholmseth.com/

Attached: 1560953222755.jpg (600x800, 369K)

I thought this thread was interesting at first but its boring and making me sleepy.

she was actively working with kappy when he died.

he's being gaslight by mossad and also seems mentally unwell. the world is not run by satanists, that would technically make them christians (just bad ones) which would make christianity the one true religion, which we all know cannot possibly be true since it would naturally exclude 5 billion asians and 1 billion africans.

if you knew a little bit about the self-professed history of judaism you know that there is a tradition to link yourself (the jew) to a great world power (babylon, egypt, persia, greece, rome) and then elevate yourself to a position of great importance. so this is how the story goes:

>jesus the son of god was a jew
>all of western civ is built on christianity (lie)
>jews are responsible for elevating the white europeans to global leader status (through god)
>because the white europeans cause/allowed the holocaust to occur jews are now justified in destroying all they have built (through god)

this story is told in order to get whites to kill each other in america over communism.

this is a typical fairy tale. the reality is not particularly sinister, rich people are friends with other rich people, and a subset of them like to fuck underage children who are difficult to track since they are runaways, orphans, drug addicts etc. since a lot of jews are rich you will find a lot of jewish networks operating in secrecy doing shady shit, from dealing drugs to smuggling organs to selling secrets.

in parallel a mossad limited hangout is currently unrolling, in which ehud barak's long running blackmail operation is being exposed in order to secure benjamin netanyahu's re-election. some power struggle inside mossad occurred and this is coming out because of a typical coup, which happens when an old guard retires. same thing happened with iran contra when bushs' clique from the kennedy assassination days was replaced by regans neocons. they leveraged jfk's assassination to expose iran contra and ensure a smooth transition of power inside the cia.

He is broadcasting off an unsecured internet line with a traceable i.p. under protective custody you would be guarded twenty four hours with strict rules of contacting the outside world, mainly with international kidnapping.....he is full of shit! attention getter, his criminal record is of him refusing a breathalyzer test and 5 yes 5 very minor things like speeding.
HE IS A SHILL
HE WANTS INTERNET TRAFFIC ON HIS WEBSITE and he is claiming he was with Q from the beginning, that's right a Q fag liar.

in exchange bush was given the presidency. so expect trump to be re-elected 100%.

2 May 1990 – DWI – Gross Misdemeanor

25 June 1990 – DUI – Gross Misdemeanor

17 October 1990 – Trespassing – Felony

27 February 1991 – DWI/Alcohol Test Refusal – Gross Misdemeanor

7 November 1995 – Theft/DWI – Felony

exposingholmseth.wordpress.com/2017/08/12/timothy-charles-holmseth-criminal-record/

Framed I don't think so......had no income, wife left with kid, became an drunk....now fallows Q and uses all that material for his website...HE IS SHIT!
Question everything research facts, the name in the ponzi scheme he mentioned can not be found on three search engines, nor is there any link with Epstein.

>ios
kys newfag

Here pic is proof of shilling!

Attached: holmseth-record-2.png (768x402, 166K)

Attached: 1562438727604.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

Jesus is a jew in the sense of him being born in Judea, not everyone living in Judea at the time were what we currently now as "Jews".
One of Jesus's disciples was a Benjamite living in Judea at the time, Who are from a different tribe (Officially being a jew but genetically different)
And Jesus doesn't really talks about Jews in a good light.

>newfag
the absolute state of /nupol/

This is prettt pilled up

>lmao credibility destroyed. If he had really looked into Epstein he would have easily found connections to Trump

sure user...You mean when Trump banned Epstein from all of his facilities because he prepositioned the daughter of one of his friends...This shit is all documented user, but you dont care. It's all "Orange man bad!", and you can NEVER be convinced otherwise no matter the evidence because you have a weak mind and are a frail man...It shows user, and it doesnt look to good on you...

he moves around alot, obviously really uncomfortable
he can barely speak into a camera which shows hes not really a journalist
his clock is so unprofessional that no one will ever take him seriously
seems like just another boomer who fell for the t_d memes and makes a video about it

if you were making such an important video why would you make it so shitty

Red flags include: The hat, the "kidnappings", the term "maritime law", the way he spoke about the first lady, etc. etc.

yeah it just seems so crap
why would you not get quicker to the point
why would you not get better recording equipment
why would you keep in your bell interrupting you
why not have more conviction on your voice

Can someone this low iq and with no care for detail really infiltrate a pedo organisation

David Brock is here to cover-up the blood sacrifices! They're scared, resorting to fake criminal records! HAPPEING!!!!!

>HE IS A SHILL

He's a Jew. The moment pizzagate broke the jews came out of the woodwork to control it. And the main thing they do is make it about them and the drama surrounding themselves while giving little focus to the actual facts of the case.

After that they go schitzo and make themselves look crazy so normies think anyone connect to it is the same and its bullshit.

Pizzagate makes jews go schitzo

Attached: jews pizzagate.png (455x326, 454K)

So it was the Jews all along.

I was expecting ayys or a new age cult not the usual culprit.

Is this the county with all the voting corruption?

Bump

Attached: Bump.jpg (620x401, 53K)

>schizo
Why is this term so popular with those that deny the obvious?

It's a shill term to try to sway people from either researching or to stop others from paying attention. Talk to media matters for america

>the world is not run by satanists, that would technically make them christians
get a load of this nigger

he is not under protective custody

Bump

Attached: Deebly_Goncerned.png (600x500, 98K)

Marla Greenstein...
She can get you some kiddos if you got the $
All legal like.