Just brought up the JQ with my brainwashed boomer Dad

Basically the topic was about the holocaust and I asked why there are 10 new movies about the holocaust/WWII every year but nobody knows about the various other genocides targeting Armenians, Cambodians, Ukrainians, the Irish, Greeks, etc. He became enraged and called me an anti-semite.

Attached: DF22A269-8E30-47CC-9928-A42019FAA47A.jpg (657x527, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/user/SirAaronRichards/submitted
imgur.com/gallery/uGvCmjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont really believe you but the logical answer is that man-made famines (irish, Ukranians) aren't as sensational as intentional killing by shooting (cambodians, armenians, greeks) and thats before you throw in ze german ingenuity of gas chambers (actually lifted from the NKVD). also, none of those ethnic groups have that much concentrated political or media influence. gypsies were also killed in the holocaust but no one really cares other than people especially interested in Roma

I think that's a valid question. I mean even a non racist person has to admit Jews have really good marketing.

Kill your dad and use his bones as weapons for the coming race war

Armenians, Cambodians, and Ukrainians don't run Hollywood

like turn his bones into a club? what kind of weapons?

Armenians do run Burbank though

Attached: D6XuK-pX4AIqkPD.jpg large.jpg (782x960, 53K)

who came up with the concept of racism being bad and why do we just use this broad, dumb label to describe any type of this kind of 'discrimination' except when it comes to jews where they get their own special conceptual term and language to throw at critics
why does our language seem so controlled, dad?

liberal whites did. you can't run multi ethnic societies where racism is allowed, it leads to instability and eventual civil war. so either everyone is equal, or seperate, can't have both,otherwise you get yugoslavia

you are indeed an anti semite, now get out of here.

>holodomor
>man-made famine

what's your point?

David Lev Bronstein aka Trotsky

My dad hates how liberals call everyone a racist. When I bring up the JQ he calls me an anti-semite. Doesn't even realize he's acting like the very thing he hates.

He also says that they're gods chosen people. He's also an atheist. The programming is extremely strong in boomers, so much so that they'll say something extremely contradictory, and won't question it at all.

kill him

Pls explain

Attached: 1563062957429.png (3018x8180, 3.67M)

Because it's only Jews that control America not other races

Boomers entire life and religion is based on kike worship, their is nothing you can do. It’s like this gens SJW level of indoctrination.

truth

Your Dad sounds like a faggot.

Fuck off kike

Nice larp faggot

So, talk to people who know.

Attached: image.png (640x797, 265K)

This boomer meme is so accurate it's disgusting that it's so simple. Normally there are grey areas, but not this.

you could sharpen them into knives. rahan (le fils des ages farouches, fils de crao etc.) had an ivory/bone knife

Been there, done that. There's no hope for your Dad or mine. Can't discuss current events, history, religion or even sports because neither of us can feign an interest in sports. Sad because he's spent a lifetime reading and has a lot of knowledge. Just a brainwashed, credulous liberal. So we talk about family stuff for a while and then I get back in my car and go home. Then we do it all again a month or more later.

>anti-semite.
one cannot be antisemitic against non-semite Ashkenazim khazar larpers

>He also says that they're gods chosen people.
And who discovered this? The prophets and meditators of the Buddhists? Hindus? Vikings? Irish? Sumerians? Aztecs?
No, just by cohencidence it was the jews themselves that discovered this fact. That must have been a pleasant surprise for them.

Attached: 1560244700961.png (1150x719, 1005K)

>gypsies were also killed in the holocaust but no one really cares other than people especially interested in Roma
Reminder, the jew who came up with the 11 million number (6 million jews and 5 million goyim) admitted he lied about the 5 million. I wonder what else he lied about.

>liberal whites did
It was a jew though.

Another good question related to this that nobody can answer:
Why is every survivor of the hc jewish?

I'm an antiniggerite

Once you take this path you have to realize no one will agree with you again

look you fucking retard
imagine living your whole life being brainwashed and told what to think by the jew media and having zero access to anything other than what you read in the paper or on TV, than 50+ years later this thing called the internet comes along, the jew media becomes irrelevant, and people have access none brainwashing knowledge than ever before.
can you fucking blame him for being angry?

Ask a jew. They will literally tell you it's offensive to bring up the fact that anyone (gypsies, cripples, etc.) died in the camps besides them. I am not making the claim that the holocoasters and electric floors and bear pits and gas chambers were real btw.

>can you fucking blame him for being angry?
He should be angry at those who deceived him, though. Not truth tellers.

Nah dude, they outright claim that millions of goyim died too. It's part of their narrative.

describes boomers over here in Austria perfectly.
Can't wait to see these faggots dying off

>but nobody knows about the various other genocides targeting Armenians, Cambodians, Ukrainians, the Irish, Greeks,
Germans?

I don't want to believe that pic

>It's part of their narrative.
Only in a very abstract sense. Ask a jew "so did the gypsies get their own country afterwards? where are the gypsy holocaust survivors touring middle schools to lecture children about how horrible it was?" and you will soon learn the true meaning of kvetching

come on, you expect someone who has been programed for 50+ years to just up and change?
they would have to admit their whole life was a fucking lie, and why even bother, just let them die believing their bullshit.

People are naturally resistant to having the paradigms that hold up their reality broken. More so the more interwoven things get over years. It just gets harder and harder. It is extremely traumatic for the mind to undergo that process, so it naturally defies it more and more as it gets more intricate. It is a self defense mechanism for mental health.

Some people cannot handle the cure to their disease. If it will do more harm than good, do not force it upon them.

this is kind of stupid. i heard about this one but its not really up to 1 Jew to lie about these numbers. the 5 million goys is actually something like 11 million
it includes gays, crippled, political prisoners etc but the vast majority are just Slavs in the east from all sorts of causes. it depends on what you include in the holocaust. it seems they include the 3 million soviet POWs that died in nazi hands and 7 million poles, russians, ukranians that died from executions, starvation, collateral damage. its a very wide definition. they're basic it on the racial component that the Germans saw west vs eastern europeans a bit different

with Jews its much more clear. 3 million in the death camps, 1 million shot by Einzatsgruppen, and the other 2 million who died in the ghettos before they got sent to camps, from the fighting, forced labor, death marches, and in "non death camps" like Dachau and Bergen Belsen where people where many ppl died just not from gassing. again this is historians and multiple sources to get the big picture, not 1 jew

the soviets and russians dont tolerate racism (officially) either. you can ask Dugin why

what's to explain? i remember those reddid post, they were beyond retarded to read

you have no paradigms you have bullshit. anyone who is actually neutral on the subject and fact checks your memes quickly sees that many of them are just made up or misinfo. that only reinforces their belief in the official narrative like "i knew these guys were fucking crazy"

Attached: arolsendocexplained.png (579x513, 226K)

its not from reddit its from this imgur album
imgur.com/user/SirAaronRichards/submitted
it covers all the shitty tactics deniers use. i havent seen anything here that isnt btfo'd in that album. literally its just the same 20 memes spammed over and over

it's exactly from reddid it doesn't matter if moshe posted it elsewhere too

it covers nothing besides shitting

>you have no paradigms you have bullshit.
it doesn't matter what you want to call it.
this is what they have been told is the truth for 50+ years.
Nazi's = Bad Guys, Poor Helpless Jews, Jews = Good Guys
RUSSIA = BAD GUYS
Brown's in middle east other than the Jews = BAD GUY = terrorist
WE need to war Russia and non jew brown's in middle east for FREEDOM!

okay? learn to look shit up yourself instead of learning everything from Avengers movies? there's a difference between being skeptical and doing everything white nad black where Nazis go from being the Bad Guys to "they literally did nothing wrong everyone that died just tripped and fell sorry lol". its retarded natsoc spergs that keep trying to rehabilitate the nazis to try to own the libs that is responsible for this. its really fucking stupid and fake too cause the only reason they like the nazis was cause they were stronk and based, then they say they wouldn't kill their enemies. .ok

the point is people like that are not going to change no matter what, because they will believe whatever the mass media tells them.
the winners write history, the winners being the Jews.

>it's exactly from reddid it doesn't matter if moshe posted it elsewhere too
okay well it doesn't really look like reddit and i cant find it on reddit and they are just pieces of some pretty long articles with multiple images and memes being dissected which you cant really do anywhere else
>it covers nothing besides shitting
it covers every bullshit meme that holocaust conspiracy tards post here. they dont actually have anything original, or new research, its all smoke and mirrors. it relies on newfags who havent seen this shit yet and are already biased towards conspiracy shit falling for it and being too lazy/biased to check if its actually true . i mean they're literally posting photoshopped documents as proof only 300k jews died, and they do it over and over even when you show their lies

I think the important point was every SURVIVOR was jewish, even if non-jews were (supposedly) put in the camps too. The other guy's right, I've literally never heard of a non-jewish holocaust survivor.

i dont even know what that means, it sounds like some bullshit truism. the source material for these holcaust denial memes comes from literally the same open source info and historians research, they just spin it a different way. what, the jews wrote the bear and eagle story to give retards on twitter more ammo?
and you understimate how many people believe in all sorts of retarded conspiracy theories that aren't part of the official history taught in schools. or ghosts.

And? The upper command were almost all jews.
Jews invented the term racism.
Jews would've inacted anti-racism policies in soviet russia.

>6,000,000 jews
>5,000,000 "others"
so out of every 11 holocaust survivor stories, 6 are from jews and 5 are from "others". hmmm...

the winner write history and choose what accounts actually survive.

i guess i just have to tell you. russia is very multiethnic. there's shitloads of chechens, turkic, asian looking people etc. people are racist on an individual level like in most countries around the world but officially hate speech is banned because they dont want race riots or civil war. thats how you keep a multi ethnic democracy together

so where the fuck do the holocaust conspiracy theorists get their "lol its so fake its obvious" accounts from? an alternate dimension? and when they find an account that helps them 'prove' they weren't killing Jews, they use it. anything else is fake. its all politics bro

Attached: XB4MvDXrt.jpg (755x943, 172K)

Clearly some shady shit is going on when only one event, in all of history, becomes illegal, in many places, to say didn't happen like its told.
Its almost like the winners write history and force you to believe whatever accounts they say happened.

Mind showing your flag?
According to the 1939 census Russia was 83% Russian and the next largest ethnic group were at 3%.
Also, funnily enough, Russia was only only 0.82% Jewish yet a huge chunk of the upper ranks were jews. Really gets the noggin joggin.

>holocaust conspiracy theorists
You mean the ones who push the holocaust conspiracy theory?

When the kings of yore let jews use usurey on the chattel don't you think they had their permission?
I know a lot of you know this, but jews are are just middlemen.
>shiity-yes
>the final boss-no

/thread

exactly what you wrote but for you ''debunking'' image

its not that shady. europe fought 2 wars in one generation against the Germans, they wanted to make sure they didn't start getting weak memories again. yes jews have political power, but its also illegal to deny commnist massacres and crimes in some countries affected by them, does that mean tehyr'e fake too? in other places around the world including the US there's no denial laws about the holocaust, and what have they accomplished? they haven't proven shit. its all garbage.

what

>its all garbage.
something we can agree on

>joos are smart
>can't into 1 sentence

>1 post by this ID
Quit falling for this. Herbs in the garden.

>Russia was only only 0.82% Jewish yet a huge chunk of the upper ranks were jews. Really gets the noggin joggin.
i was open to this idea but apparently this is kind of an exaggeration too. apparently Balts were more over-represented
imgur.com/gallery/uGvCmjs

>You mean the ones who push the holocaust conspiracy theory?
but thats bullshit. tin foilers just say everything that says the holocaust happened is fake and part of the hoax. its an un falsifiable position. they dont have to prove anything themselves. they dont have an ALTERANTE theory about what happened to the 1.1 million Jews sent to Auschwitz, the 800,000 sent to Treblinka, etc. thats the big picture. not masturbation machines or other bullshit no one except people on Jow Forums or right wing circles have heard of

okay retard

That WASP jew love has my dad too

He means stay

"I dont believe you"

Okay then you're a nigger because this every boomer Republican in the US, and we do in fact know our fathers

>posts retarded ''debunking'' as proof
>calls me a retard

Attached: 1559599143105.jpg (125x102, 2K)

because they
>Armenians, Cambodians, Ukrainians, the Irish, Greeks
don't make them
you still feel clever don't you

just fuck off with your low effort bullshit. its hilarious how retarded your copes are when i show how deniers are usually using fake shit to red pill people and you just resort to square quotes and wojacks. the absolute state.

> the Irish
pic related is one they made about the famine. pretty kino

Attached: Black-47.jpg (810x1200, 171K)

>deniers are using fake shit
your low quality high effort ''debunking'' pic hasn't debunked anything

will watch
just saying, they dont try as hard to spread it so obviously it wouldn't have the same cultural impact. its their choice.

>your low quality high effort ''debunking'' pic hasn't debunked anything
you mean showing how this constantly spammed meme has fake english parts added in for the plebs, mistranslations from the german (its not actaully all the deaths, just death certificates given at the request of famlies, and only German Jews), and literally isn't from the Red Cross at all but the agency that actually gives death certificates Sonderstandesamt Arolsen, oh and its from the 70s. but it only takes a gullible retard once to hear "only 270k died" and it sticks in their head

Attached: twimem09.png (576x597, 324K)

>every rebuttal is based on an imgur link
Big think emoji.
Also, their facts are clearly wrong.
>first picture
>Lenin
>not jewish
>"So there was Jewish blood in Lenin, at least a quarter; and that quarter was large enough for his successors to adamantly try to conceal it."
Bigger think emoji.
>based on its own numbers, 16.6% were jews whilst (at that time) 0.58% of the population were jews meaning they're still slightly overrepresented
Biggest think emoji.

>tin foilers just say everything that says the holocaust happened is fake and part of the hoax. its an un falsifiable position.
You jewish tinfoilers say the holocaust happened and everything about it is true, and that you're not allowed to question it. It's literally an un-falsifiable position on punishment of prison. They don't have to prove anything themselves, they just torture some nazi's into "confessing".

>thats the big picture. not masturbation machines or other bullshit no one except people on Jow Forums or right wing circles have heard of
So you're denying the holocaust now? Wow, bigot. What about the jew soap/lampshades/shrunken heads? Are you going to tell me those weren't real too, anti-Semite? And if you're going to be a holocaust denying bigot, I bet you deny that they killed people with gas too, or that Judith Bergblattstein survived 5 death showers.
Wow, I can't even.

Also, I notice you denied my request to show flag. A holocaust conspiracy theorist refusing to remove his memeflag, biggest think emoji (but this time with a long nose and beard).

yes, obviously the irish dont run hollywood. and ww2 was a bigger deal to american audiences. if someone tried to kill all the irish and they had the same influence they wouldn't let us forget about it eitehr

no i mean

lol. theres no holocaust denial laws in the US or many other countries. whats stopping those people? i'm not in favor of censorship, and im not a jew, i just say just because its censored doesnt mean it didnt happen. if you go to armenia and say that the armenian genocide didnt happen they'll probably beat you to death. does that mean its a hoax too?
>Biggest think emoji.
fucking retard read the actual link. they literally cherry pick individuals, put them in a meme, and put jewish stars. its fucking FAKE BULLSHIT that you apparently dont mind getting manipulated by if it suits your shit tier narrative. something objective:
>In the entirety of the USSR's Communist Party in 1922, it is a historic FACT that Baltic peoples were actually more over-represented than Jews but you'll NEVER hear a revisionist scholar make an issue out of that, will you? Nope, of course not. THIS[8] was the composition of the entire CPSU in 1922:

>72% Russian (53% of the USSR's population)
>6% Ukrainian (21% of the USSR's population)
>5.2% Jewish (1.8% of the USSR's population)
>4.6% Baltic & Polish (0.6% of the USSR's population)
>3.4% Trans-Caucasian (2.5% of the USSR's population)
>2.5% Central Asian (7% of the USSR's population)
2% RSFSR minorities (4.3% of the USSR's population)
>3% others (6.4% of the USSR's population)
the eternal balt strikes again

>They don't have to prove anything themselves, they just torture some nazi's into "confessing".

who?

>Judith Bergblattstein survived 5 death showers.

kek so funny. the jews pulled off the most amazing hoax in history. millions faked their own deaths. even the nazis are in on it and wont change their story or say what really happened to the jews. but random jews in unsourced meme pics have to fuck it up by talking about getting gassed 5 times so woke red pilled grug brains can blow the whole thing wide open. how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe in this shit. its literaly flat earth tier

Attached: 800px-Holocaust_Denial_Laws_.svg.png (800x406, 85K)

oh please
as if jidf doesn't fake post to discredit '''''''deniers'''''''

I specifically asked you, twice, to show your flag.

This strikes me as an "and everyone clapped" story

oh, okay. so you're totally not gonna repeat that only 270k jews died because muh red cross, right? lol. and if you have some specific part of that huge mash up of various that you want to discuss, go ahead. you can already say its way more effort most meme tier deniers bother, they rely on saturation of misinfo to ... what? preach to the choir? cant see it working on anyone else

brainwashing for 40 years is real, you bring up holocaust as fake be sure to bring your sources or they might just hit you in the face
lol

i don't give af how many died but obviously not nearly enough but i don't need anyone to tell me their deaths were less than gorilion

i dont know about jidf, most of the actual debate is goys sperging out with other fellow goy revisionists (who would never use any of these shit memes posted here cause they'd get rekt) . the fact is, deniers post fake shit, all the time. they know its fake and they do it anyway. all of the evidence points to the holocaust being real. individual fake accounts dont disprove the whole. many of these fake accounts are unsourced bullshit from some random book or exposed by other jews (so much for that hivemind). holocaust deniers dont actually have their own position to defend

That's nothing.

This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not. He’s an old WWII vet and needed help but is still in really good shape for being an old fuck as we were moving this bird bath, he mentions that I am out of shape and need a job. Was saying at my age he was fighting Nazis and helping to liberate Europe.

That’s when I fucking lost it, I know I am a worthless NEET I don’t need to be told that. So, I lose it and scream right in the cunts face HITLER WAS RIGHT, and that the world would be a better place if him and his buddies died at Normandy. Then the old fuck loses it and throws the fucking bird bath at me like it was fuarkin nothin. I think he broke my foot. So, I run at him like a whirling derlfish swinging my arms only for him to pull back and break my nose. As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how much of a soft cunt me and my generation are. I leave and on my way home my mum calls me and tells me not to be home when she gets there’s.

I am fucking homeless, jobless and going to be sleeping in my shitty car until god knows when.
You got me into this mess Jow Forums get me the fuck out.

Attached: 1462869608562.jpg (601x601, 74K)

why do you even bother posting if you're just gonna resort to the gay edgelord fall back "lol if it happened they deserve it anyway"

> Treblinka had no camp commander.
> It didn't receive secret commands adressed to all concentration camps
> Multiple documents show that

Why was Treblinka outside of the chain of command with the very anal german
military structure? Was it even a concentration camp?

Attached: more.png (753x1046, 976K)

Hahah retard please be real