What is the most controversial and polarizing subject on Jow Forums?

What is the most controversial and polarizing subject on Jow Forums?

Attached: D_MP6OVXkAIir8r.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
researchgate.net/publication/283062772_The_relationship_between_intelligence_and_religiosity_A_critical_review_of_the_literature79
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off schlomo.

Attached: 1553025329755.jpg (491x491, 43K)

should we support israel in destroying itself or should be oppose it because the war will inevitably cause billions to die and destroy europe (glow-radiation for at least 100 years).

redditors and christcucks being anti-abortion but also eugenicists and fascists. the cognitive dissonance is palpable

Traps are gay

Which way to put the TP on the roller.
>Pajeet opinion not applicable

Unions.

everybody knows gooks are shit tier women. there's just a handful of autists sperging out about them NONSTOP so they can cope with their failure

Attached: 190315_vogue.jpg (1024x667, 83K)

how many dicks OPs mom has sucked in a lifetime

religion and 'muh chink waifus'

Attached: picrelated.jpg (932x960, 101K)

BUILT FOR WHITE COCK

That jap girls are pretty. This is how the average jap looks like. GG weebs

Attached: 1561668295216.jpg (1063x678, 93K)

>discord trannys
also, discord tranny threads get sage

is trump /our guy/ or just a kike puppet?

Hahahhahaha. WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA

The only answer is “on top of the roll you put on the bar that one time you thought a girl might come over 4 years ago”

Attached: B9C73378-B7DD-4A5D-9DBE-2B093F1AEB19.jpg (568x590, 109K)

jidf looks for ways to create controversial slide threads and trick low iq anons into replying, the thread

I was going to say this

Its an image board. Not an anime board. Fuck off to /a/.

Attached: 2F1EA0FF-B28A-46F3-85FE-EC321CE6A4E5.jpg (1200x199, 40K)

this is a good one. I really don't get why ""conservatives"" make such a big deal out of abortion. Who fucking cares? As long as it isn't state funded, I don't care if it's illegal or not

/thread

Anti-murder if your own group and indifferent or pro-murder of foreign/enemy groups is not cognitive dissonance. Are you retarded or just a nigger

Attached: AE8978E5-9CBD-4FA0-8BE5-1E7A2F33252B.jpg (1005x1312, 351K)

That e-celeb, products,movie teams use bait for right wingers as a marketing scheme because they can't directly advertise to this group of people because that would expose that they have no virtue and only care about money

The fuck are you on about?

Attached: 1562804472713.jpg (1000x1412, 132K)

By Mongol standard, her eyes are too open, therefore the demons can get in her head.
By my standard, she should stop trying to look like a mudskipper.

Attached: 1c22cfbfceb8be14beae77b1e66a6c81.jpg (500x500, 60K)

It's only polarizing because the mad Redditors show up here.

Attached: whever.gif (480x270, 3.75M)

Fucking lolis

Traps are gay.

Which country is the whitest.

>british
>white

atheist/communist/leftist shill threads. And I don't mean the based communists, I mean the ones that are degenerates that would make putin want to execute them because they don't realize that christian morals are one of the primordial foundations of traditional western civilization, where you were taught you had to reason EVERYTHING, you were taught that having sex with children is societally degredational, both to the child and the potential psychological defects that could arise and have smptomatic bouts of violence. Not to just murder everybody and rape the woman of the neighbors.

taking your sex, schizcel

Some people believe that Jews have a right to net get genocided

>meme image
interracial relationships

or neighboring kingdom

Is Donald Trump /ourguy/ even though he supports Israel so much?

Namely the rampant Fedora Lord threads that pop up every now and then.

lolbertarians believing everyone should be left to their own devices vs the white knight fascist cucks

whites who want to kill their own children are your enemy, stupid christcuck

tacos

Khazar milkies

These christcucks need to go. Abortion and eugenics are good for society. Human life isn't nearly as valuable or precious as they make it out to be.

I reject the notion that I must choose between being Pro-Life or Pro-Choice.

I am allowed to abstain from picking a side, I don't have to have an opinion on every single issue under the sun.

Attached: sandiw.jpg (720x450, 53K)

highest user shitstorm is: michrochimerism & telegony. basically, when women have sex their entire body mutates and absorbs male dna. therefore if shes not a virgin, they are not *just* your kids, but also every other dude she ever slept with. furthermore, because only 1 of two X chromosomes can pass from mother to daughter to make room for the male supplied X, the matrilineal organism literally fails to mate 50% of the time. this results in females having 40% less synaptic density despite having nearly equivalent neurons and brain cell counts. they are less evolved, women are the true niggers and they can never catch up.

in contrast, the highest shill shitstorm is : prozac causes depression and suicidal thoughts. 40% fail rate (suicide) makes it a liability just like transsexuals 40% crit rate LOL. prozac has billions of dollars to crank out shills, they will take over as many boards as they can if prozac threads pop up. if you understand the trillions riding on international commercial and consumer investments on big pharma youll understand why they have a hair trigger on stuff like prozac causing suicide (because the meds are all bad).

Evolution is fake and gay.

>highest user shitstorm is: michrochimerism & telegony. basically, when women have sex their entire body mutates and absorbs male dna.
That's not what microchimerism is. It would take one google search to educate yourself. Microchimerism is when one foreign cell starts living in a different body. It has nothing to do with mutation or anyone's DNA changing. After Murdoch Murdoch did the microchimerism meme, low IQ people like this user started taking it seriously without even googling it.

I remember reading this and it sounded like bullshit. Are you saying that women who have previously had sex with other men somehow alter her future children? Any proof of this?

Soaking wet valley-girl nigger pussy.

dude thats the name for the meme and the phenomdna, also (((google))) the fuck out of her plebbitor femcel, what a sperg.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
in 2005 this came out, and they pretended it came from having kids instead of sex. they wanted it to be true so bad they needed to prove it, do they ran the same tests but only on women who have never ever been pregnant. this test was concluded in 2017iirc. it yielded the same results. thus, michrochimerism is the name for the red pill. good luck finding another name for it, i bet you cant even find the recent study where they accidentally proved themselves wrong. try yandex. or Jow Forums, since pol is where the news broke.

Asian waifus.

Literally the first line of the study says exactly what I said m8. Cells from a different body in your body. Not your own cells changing. Maybe having sex can put the other person's cells in your body long term, I don't know. But that's not what you originally said. Microchimerism is not heritable.

All faggots and dykes must be forced to fuck each other and then gassed.

Whether or not Japanese are honorary aryans.

it's circumcision 100%

The fact that asian women are superior and were made for bwc.

>implying anyone on Jow Forums supports circumcision

To fuck or not to fuck?

Attached: hjWkGOX.jpg (384x512, 25K)

This. Circumcision threads on Jow Forums most of the time gets deleted. A jannie most have a cut dick.

Attached: 1553985650211.jpg (474x479, 51K)

Muslims. Baked or Fried?

if whites should enslave their own women or not

My great grandad setup Israel, we've got a family turban in a cubbard somewhere. I can tell you this that none of us profited a single bit in the long run those jews are soulless bastards burnt down the fucking building that housed the cunts that we're building their country. If you see a jew you should not even give them words

nah, about 70% of people on here support mixing with east asians. that was settled in like 2015-2017

we are all one! fuck off Schlomo, you're not getting any pointers from us!

Attached: Merchant fly.gif (480x360, 1.8M)

nope it's
>kikes - gassed or burnt
but lately the consensus is leaning towards compromise - both

I am pro-life for the reason that a fetus is a life, and aborting it is murder. However, I only give a fuck if the child is white. If it's a nigger baby that gets aborted, it's still murder I just don't care.

Ban white women from having abortions. I'll support tax payer funded shitskin abortions.

Main ones
>Christcucks vs LARPagans
>The extent of and how to deal with the JQ
>Smoking weed, cigarettes, vaping
>Supporting Trump vs blackpill
>White Women vs Asian Women

west asian turkroach Ashkenazim khazarian larpers rule over Mizrahim sandnigger actual jews in israel

>burger user underestimated the power of makeup
when polishing a stone, the end product can only end up as brilliant as the raw material itself. That material happens to be Japanese females genes. This is kinda universally accepted.p

Simpletons who want to 'minimize-the-holobollox' because they want to make out 'Hitler dindu nuffin wrong' - but at the same time want to also 'believe-in-the-holobollox' because it's the only thing supporting their delusion that 'Hitler wanted to save Europe' (but accidently didn't).

EPIC COGNITIVE DISSONANCE FAIL

Attached: e0ca369c7eb1418970c6c1ba.jpg (420x280, 33K)

I will start a fundraising to help Ebolachan clean Africa

Asians with large breasts. You are correct.

khazar milkers

how to nutt properly

Attached: 1554087678341.png (610x610, 296K)

1) christianity - is is the truth about the metaphysical or is it retarded bullshit (i.e. "good moral stories")?
1a) Christianity - is it jew-phobic, or jew-philic?
1b) Christianity - is it actually "good moral stories" or cucked slave morality?
1c) Paganism - is it a good alternative, or is it LARPing cringe shit that can't be revived?
1d) If neither Paganism or Christianity are viable for the white race, what the fuck do we do since atheism is obviously gay nihilism?

2) Libertarian, or Fascism?
3) MGTOW, or Have Sex Indiscriminately Make White Babies?
4) Accelerationism, or Affect the System from Within, or My Vote Actually Counts (who believes this though), or Stall Until Genetic Engineering/2nd Hitler/Jesus Shows Up?
5) Bloomer or Doomer (Whitepilled or Blackpilled)
6) Serious-moralfaggot boomer posting, or Zoomer Honk Pilled?
6a) Boomer or Zoomer?
7) Which are worse, Muslims or Jews? (i shiggy diggy)

8) Conspiracy vs. Realism: Are there secret groups extending large (involving 30+ people) conspiracies over reality, or is the clown world we see today a simple result of human stupidity?

8a) Conspiracy/Schizo Level: To what extent do secret groups extend power over reality? Are they capable of a couple parlor tricks and warping public opinion, or do they completely have everyone mind controlled and even the laws of physics as we now know them are fake? Are they so powerful that opposition is impossible?

8b) What percentage of far-right "celebrities or spokespeople" are controlled opposition? Or are they just retards?

9) Asian Girls and Khazar Milkers, or White only?

10) Are there good jews? To what extent?

11) Ass, Tiddies, Feet, Soul, Thigh Gap, or Tile Patterns?

12) Are the Republicans even worth supporting?

13) Is Abortion Murder, or Not? (Do you define a fetus as a legal person?)
13a) Does Abortion have Eugenical Value? Should retarded whites have abortions, or should we seek quantity over quality?
13b) Final: Legal, Illegal, Which Race is it?

Those aren't large

Khazar milkers

The definition of white.

This. Christcucks pollute this board with their low IQ.

All high flying REAL scientists who grind for their entire lives are most usually religious.

lul christkike delusion

If OPs mum is fucks everyone or if she is too gross ro be fucked by anyone.
Very polarizing.

Facts:
researchgate.net/publication/283062772_The_relationship_between_intelligence_and_religiosity_A_critical_review_of_the_literature79

Attached: ch2.jpg (865x513, 66K)

30% of Jow Forums are gook roasties shilling themselves like OP. That said white roasties aren't in any way better and are in many way worse.

The purge. Last year only some Christ's shits died in a fuckchirch. This year, massive chaos. The purge USA only November 4th. Check your dems. Grab a gun shoot your schoolbully.

You have to admit the JQ (Japanese question) is one of the most controversial topics on Jow Forums, regardless of which side on the issue you stand.

Attached: Do-n2ydUUAAONFk.jpg (800x1200, 97K)

She's so perfect.

Who is white, probably. Though it's ironically mostly amerimutts debating that

The merits of bleaching black Goddesses.

Attached: 1562712828468.jpg (819x1024, 71K)

Is wanting a jewess GF redpilled or blackpilled

Attached: 1584237411.jpg (600x616, 277K)

not if they're hot.

t. Noscience