Fantasy Jow Forums

Look, I don't like it as much as the rest of you; but if we don't outbreed those goddamn orcs then the human population is doomed. Listen, the drow are just like those high and forest elves we like so much. They're just thiccer and darker.

It's 2019, time to start making Drow/Human hybrids as well.

Attached: 1562380800870.jpg (720x720, 54K)

Lol alright I'll get right on that one boss

(((drow)))

This bitch is making my dick hard. But she's still not white so she has to go back.

Ok user, we get it, your ashamed of your kink.

You should go back to whatever dirt-road county you were reared in.

Now this is just unfair

So nogs make fun of whites being pink in the face but are now trying to mimic it through makeup?

Name?

Search for darkelf. You're welcome.

Nwah please.

gross

I fucked a black chick once. I came too fast.

now what do?

Attached: darkelves.jpg (1421x477, 214K)

You don't have to outbreed niggers, stupid. Their numbers haven't been on the rise since slavery days.
It's the Spics who are taking over.

No

the only girls that ever showed interest in me were black or latina, all I've ever wanted was for a white girl to show interest but it still hasn't happened. i'm 27 and all alone kek

Asian immigration is outpacing illegals+legals from latin america.

Attached: PH_2015-09-28_immigration-through-2065_FT.png (415x460, 23K)

Gross, no thanks. Keep that in your (((dark))) fantasies pls.

If I had a dollar for everytime I've seen a post just like this...

>asians are going to immigrate 7% more than spics in 2065
meanwhile disregarding both illegal and legal immigration, there are way too many spics here and they're multiplying too fast.
always hilarious when people project data past the 2030's as if america is going to still exist by then

this is even youman? it looks like an ogre

why would you make such a silly thread

why is it so common?

The drow are known for their voracious sexual appetite and lustful nature.

Attached: 1560594759655.jpg (850x673, 219K)

Is this the fantasy equivalent of "begone THOT"?

Attached: 1555224848651.jpg (1080x1092, 50K)

America is going to still exist until at keast 2050 assuming no ww3. Birthrates of foreigners falls by the time of the third or even second generation, also the replacement rate of Mexico is 2.2 . Your own personal anectodes of spic proliferation doesn't tell the whole picture.

The bulk of fantasy is flooded with begone thot in general. Big tit, scantily clad, cock starved whores are so common that the kink is now monsters and housewives with modest clothing.

its just negging really

Attached: 1520937790039.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

Neets trying to make themselves feel better about their unsuccessful love lives I guess.

The negroid visage is one of utter repugnance, isn't it? There is no fouler thing on Earth than the sub Saharan black.
The only thing more offensive than it's ape like appearance is it's abhorrently crass & entitled attitude with which it interacts with the civilized world.