Why did everything turned to shit at exactly that year? What happened? Something doesn't feel right in this world. It feels like someone deleted all the good, like god doesn't exist anymore.

Attached: 1505873683100.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbWwC6H2Hd0
youtube.com/watch?v=w5lAHhSEmgY
amazon.com/Fourth-Turning-American-Prophecy-Rendezvous/dp/0767900464
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was the year i had sex with a negress

only negress i ever fucked. really regret it too. god i hope i dont have some niglet running around out there

2001 and 2008 fucked up everything. The patriot act and the financial crisis.

desu senpai i think it was cern, the first successful test was conducted On 19 September 2008.

Since then they opened the portal multiple times, and they are now building a 10x bigger one, which is ready in 2031 or something. When they start this thing, everything is over.

Attached: bye.jpg (238x250, 6K)

Look at that shit, they are going to open the portal for good. We have 15-20 years to prepare

Attached: byeworld.jpg (640x359, 76K)

Technology stagnated, people went full retarded, the economy crashed, politicians became even more crappy than expected...

Trump Rally Circa 2019

>mfw this pic could be from any trailer park or motorcycle meet in the US.
Whites truly have become the niggers of society.

The look on that poor woman's face

Attached: poor womanCapture.png (860x560, 899K)

I've seen that face before somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbWwC6H2Hd0

stock up on curry wurst, Hansi.

guys.. in all honesty, do you really not know?

2007... the iphone is launched to the public. The first "smartphone".

.. the rest is history, as they say.

this is blasphemy for kek

iPhones and the immediate access to social media they brought. To be fair, smart phones should have made the world a much better place. Just made it too damn easy for women to make other peoples problems ours.

Blame Corporate

dunno bout the women in particular, but otherwise.. yeah. Kender du forresten en dansk jente ved navn Signe?

bingo you nailed it bro

thanks britbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5lAHhSEmgY
Who here is House / Electro fan from back in the day??

Attached: I_Love_House_Music_-_schwarz.jpg (645x600, 12K)

Why do stupid Zoomers like you think that everyone had smartphones in 2007? Most people didn't get smartphones until the early 2010s

Attached: 1562775200805.jpg (445x571, 33K)

Web 2.0, Obama-era identity politics & the birth of the SJW movement in conjunction with the Great Recession

I didn't get one until two years ago.. I'm 44 years old.

Then what makes 2007 so bad when only the filthy rich had a smartphone?

Where was this pic taken? Which part of America?

Attached: 1562344531174.jpg (500x748, 164K)

2007 is when I graduated high school and got a facebook.
2008 is when I started drinking... The rest is history.

Attached: sven1rw.jpg (931x851, 65K)

that's where it began, I never wrote anything about everybody suddenly all having smartphones in 2007. But 2007 is Ground Zero for truly mobile internet and the millennial and zoomer generations being chronically online.

somewhere in Appalachia I'd reckon

Lmao no, the world ended in 2012 dumbass.

Attached: 1561794052072.jpg (629x505, 33K)

>exactly that year?
the same exact year we let the first jew in our country

Attached: 1543102095186.jpg (1256x1304, 221K)

Lol technology stagnated? Maybe in your shithole.

2007 is the year that stands out the most in our life time
2007 was the year of Big Bang Theory, ''nerd'' culture which was just leftists getting into a culture they don't belong in, youtube atheism boom, the start of Chanalogy with leftists flocking to Jow Forums, the rise of reddit
Just look at what events happened in 2007
>January 4 – Congress elects Nancy Pelosi as the first female Speaker of the House in U.S. history.
>January 9 – Apple CEO Steve Jobs introduces the original iPhone at a Macworld keynote in San Francisco.
>February 2 – The IPCC publishes its fourth assessment report, having concluded that global climate change is "very likely" to have a predominantly human cause.[8]
>June 29 – The iPhone, the first modern smartphone, is released in the United States. It was later released in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland and Austria in November 2007.
>September 6 – Israeli Air Force airplanes attack a suspected nuclear reactor in Syria in an airstrike.[35]

My backyard. YEEEEEETTT!!!

Everyone in that pic seems to look the same

rampant inbreeding.

Black pussy smells strange. Not addictive at all.

At least 6-7 of them with the same face with different amounts of fat on them

Deuteronomy 28:47-50 King James Version

47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

it was roughly around the time when google changed from a passive search engine (one that works off keywords and number of hits, otherwise "fair" as it doesnt have inherent social bias other than popularity) to one that aggregates and weights results based on specific user behaviour and relevance to context.

the feedback loop created has melted peoples brains, and is irreversible.

Attached: 1525435134452.jpg (1262x1295, 241K)

that and smartphones greatly increased the number of morons than could access the internet

The good hasn't all died, that's certainly not true. We've simply mainlined bad news and partisan bullshit. The social media experience alters your perception of reality in a bad way.

Attached: great_time_by_almost_all.jpg (1024x683, 327K)

LOL UR SO SMART!!!!11!!!

What an exceptionally shitty reply.

imagine if one day the degenerates created by the jews turn on them

saying everyone is created equal so they must allow all immigrant types into isreal

imagine the jews being a minority in isreal

keep dreaming nigger

as you can see all of these people have substance abuse problems.

much of the corruption of the south was the result of indoctrination in country music.

listen to any popular country music song. most encourage alcoholism as a manly virtue and something fun for free spirited women. they like to combine the church with alcoholism and free spirited women as well.

also, going into debt to buy a pickup truck is big down south. a man is measured by his pickup truck rather than moral responsibility and character.
but as you can see by these fat gutted lowlife jerkoffs and the nasty pathetic slut, the result of this indoctrination is obvious.

>filename

Attached: 1501907023292s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

2008 was a bad year

White women are disgusting

there was a fucking nigger in the most powerful seat of the united states, and you have to wonder why the world turned to shit. It was a dark ages for the world . all the light and goodness left because somehow a darkie was the president. Any one smart at all knew that niggers ruin everything and king nigger was no exception. He permanently dimmed the light of civilazation and ushered in the bullshit that we are stuck in today. Hopefully donald trump can fix some of the problems caused by having a shit stain for president. There is more jewish influence now, and it may not be possible

Attached: nigger_wig.gif (600x436, 69K)

The Second Depression killed all remaining hopes of succeeding as the Boomers did.

Occupy Wall Street was undermined through identity politics, and we are living in the aftermath.

Wifi everywhere

What do you mean? 2009? The first newsworthy event would have been Barack Obama taking office, thats all i know.

It turned to shit in 1999 with the repeal of Glass-Steagall. The globalists used their new leverage to profit off the long-planned wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and then 2008 the anemic NAFTA economy finally collapsed and the stock market halved in value followed by the Great Recession.

goym became self-aware so they shut it down

I'm a fan now. You must have been getting pussy buddy

Yeah, check that bro. I was a DJ in college from 2008-2011.
I opened for some serious names.

Attached: Papa Sven.jpg (1200x799, 61K)

The kvetching of impotent ~30 year old guy buttmad their lives haven't turned out the way they hoped and now lashing out at everyone else instead of doing some soul searching and discovering the real root of their problem - namely your bitterness, inflated egos and thinking the world owes you something just because you were born this or that way.

In the real world pretty much everyone moved on and are enjoying the ever increasing technological progress allowing us instant communication with the entire world, unprecedented medical breakthroughs, entertainment on demand, entirety of human accumulated knowledge at your fingertips, etc. Most everyone enjoys the new cultural paradigm shift where people are judged by the content of their character and not their genitalia or skin color.

The world didn't turn to shit, what you refer to goodness was built on other people's suffering. Your god was a self-serving one.

The Occupy Wall Street movement scared the kikes. They saw the day of the rope coming and deployed their FBI and CIA agent provocateurs to sow the identity politics BLM, LGBTQP etc anti white agendas, because they fear the white man. They want to replace whites with double digit IQ mudblood slaves who don't have the mental faculties to question the Jewish supremacy that currently runs the world through finance and usury.

I read this in an ironic voice.

Smartphones plus social media ruined society.

Attached: -the-walking-dead---comic-vorlage-endet-ueberrasche-img-724340-0-8-1000x562-jpg.jpg (847x565, 96K)

Gotta love those Down Home Southern Family Reunions .

People said that in 1994.. and 1999.. and 2004.. and 2009.. and 2014.. hell, people said that in 1960, 1965, 1970.. it's a tale as old as time.

I think it has more to do with how old you were in 2009 than it does any actual change in the world at that time.

I want a time machine before I discovered Jow Forums.

Attached: 1511749949597.jpg (1920x1200, 585K)

Can we ever go back?

Good, the nightmare dimension is probably preferable to this

If you were around in the 90's you'd know things went to shit little zoom zoom. How's the housing market? Enjoying the insane costs of food? Love the way the demographic is changing?

No. This ride goes on to the end. Degeneration and depravity and a corresponding decline in the infrastructure and economy until it can no longer sustain itself. Then the collapse moment where it tips into a Dark Age of mass starvation, epidemics and endless tribal warfare until likely some future Renaissance era when the cycle starts again. Glubb gives an "Empire" around 250 years. The Empire of Western Liberalism built on the values of the Enlightenment should be due to topple around 2045-2050, which is coincidentally when the native populations of EU, USA etc are expected to become the minority populations of the countries they founded. Enjoy the ride.

I wonder if they’ll include some star shaped device to hold the giant ring together in the future too.

oH SHIT WE'VE STUMBLED INTO A BAD AREA

Attached: KEEEP MOVING LADY.jpg (495x637, 113K)

Did it smell bad?

Disgusting...

That would be exactly when barracks husssein obamer was sworn in

You're 16

Checked, it never ends.

>Why did everything turned to shit at exactly that year? What happened? Something doesn't feel right in this world. It feels like someone deleted all the good, like god doesn't exist anymore.

Attached: 1591853948648.jpg (800x337, 37K)

I graduated June 2009:...it did go to shit ... but mostly I blame 9/11 for everything getting weird in the last 20 some years

nah it was 2008
when normies got easy access to the internet
before that it was only "geeks" and "nerds" or autistic halo players
they can now try to act special on the internet and girls have literally all the power since beta faggots are still the majority and enable them

Attached: 1563006456199.gif (244x195, 3.18M)

I'd unironically do the roastie in OP. I'd probably catch some STD, though

Smartphones, it’s the root of it all

Let's say by some miracle the right gets power again. What do we do with smartphones and social media? How do we put the cat back in the bag?

Attached: silent_tears.gif (200x200, 85K)

>what happened
smart phones with integrated cameras and dating sites

>>UK culture is literal shit, all music is shitty jouno made music genres(new rave, indie) , skinny jeans fashion happened
, dating this girl from Hong Kong but she ghosted on me after a year of being together
>>started smoking
>>started taking pills with Catholic schoolgirls.
>>binge drinking And drug taking started, didn't stop until I was 21

Strangely had the same experience op. World went to shit for me in that year but strangely its the one year I remember clearly and use as a marker.

disable the net for 10 years
>nerds do lan parties again, more social interaction with competition
>women can't ride the cock caroussel as much as they do now
>women generally can't have an online identity and live their life on tinder and tumblr -> more """sane""" girls

The fourth turning started.
amazon.com/Fourth-Turning-American-Prophecy-Rendezvous/dp/0767900464

fuck off "muh internet is bad" shill. people are responsible for their actions, not technology.

Agreed, start going down on black gf, start gagging because the god awful must. i'll stick with dick

we are IN the nightmare dimension

What kind of sneakers is she wearing?

She's got like $10 in her garters

> If only you knew how bad things really are

there has been nothing new since the transistor. we can make them smaller, faster, cheaper. but nothing changed. there used to be a breakthrough every decade or so but now... i can buy a cellphone from 1995 and it'll still work because nothing changed. i can buy a car from 1900 and it'll still work because nothing changed. we are not evolving, just maintaining. soon enough the last true innovators will be history and all that will be left will be people with no concept of technology being manipulated by people who also have no concept of how it works but (((they))) at least know they're dangerous. i.e. (((zuckerberg))) using a flipphone.
we a chimps living in the ruins left behind by greater men.

Marx is what started it all. The the 60s made it bigger. The smartphone made it too easy.

>2009 - Why did everything turned to shit at exactly that year?

Riddle me this, batman: What year was Obama sworn into office?

etnies

>he didn't use a conny
absolute state of nutt county