Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Why did everything turned to shit at exactly that year? What happened? Something doesn't feel right in this world. It feels like someone deleted all the good, like god doesn't exist anymore.

Attached: 1505873683100.jpg (739 KB, 2048x1366)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbWwC6H2Hd0
youtube.com/watch?v=w5lAHhSEmgY
amazon.com/Fourth-Turning-American-Prophecy-Rendezvous/dp/0767900464
jowforums.com/thread/219457152/politics

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

that was the year i had sex with a negress

only negress i ever fucked. really regret it too. god i hope i dont have some niglet running around out there

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

2001 and 2008 fucked up everything. The patriot act and the financial crisis.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

desu senpai i think it was cern, the first successful test was conducted On 19 September 2008.

Since then they opened the portal multiple times, and they are now building a 10x bigger one, which is ready in 2031 or something. When they start this thing, everything is over.

Attached: bye.jpg (6 KB, 238x250)

Owen James
Owen James

Look at that shit, they are going to open the portal for good. We have 15-20 years to prepare

Attached: byeworld.jpg (76 KB, 640x359)

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Technology stagnated, people went full retarded, the economy crashed, politicians became even more crappy than expected...

Henry White
Henry White

Trump Rally Circa 2019

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

mfw this pic could be from any trailer park or motorcycle meet in the US.
Whites truly have become the niggers of society.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

The look on that poor woman's face

Attached: poor-womanCapture.png (899 KB, 860x560)

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

I've seen that face before somewhere.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

youtube.com/watch?v=hbWwC6H2Hd0

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

stock up on curry wurst, Hansi.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

guys.. in all honesty, do you really not know?

2007... the iphone is launched to the public. The first "smartphone".

.. the rest is history, as they say.

John Hall
John Hall

this is blasphemy for kek

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

iPhones and the immediate access to social media they brought. To be fair, smart phones should have made the world a much better place. Just made it too damn easy for women to make other peoples problems ours.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Blame Corporate

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

dunno bout the women in particular, but otherwise.. yeah. Kender du forresten en dansk jente ved navn Signe?

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

bingo you nailed it bro

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

thanks britbro.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

youtube.com/watch?v=w5lAHhSEmgY
Who here is House / Electro fan from back in the day??

Attached: I-Love-House-Music---schwarz.jpg (12 KB, 645x600)

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Why do stupid Zoomers like you think that everyone had smartphones in 2007? Most people didn't get smartphones until the early 2010s

Attached: 1562775200805.jpg (33 KB, 445x571)

Ayden King
Ayden King

Web 2.0, Obama-era identity politics & the birth of the SJW movement in conjunction with the Great Recession

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

I didn't get one until two years ago.. I'm 44 years old.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Then what makes 2007 so bad when only the filthy rich had a smartphone?

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Where was this pic taken? Which part of America?

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Attached: 1562344531174.jpg (164 KB, 500x748)

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

2007 is when I graduated high school and got a facebook.
2008 is when I started drinking... The rest is history.

Attached: sven1rw.jpg (65 KB, 931x851)

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

that's where it began, I never wrote anything about everybody suddenly all having smartphones in 2007. But 2007 is Ground Zero for truly mobile internet and the millennial and zoomer generations being chronically online.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

somewhere in Appalachia I'd reckon

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Lmao no, the world ended in 2012 dumbass.

Attached: 1561794052072.jpg (33 KB, 629x505)

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

exactly that year?
the same exact year we let the first jew in our country

Attached: 1543102095186.jpg (221 KB, 1256x1304)

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Lol technology stagnated? Maybe in your shithole.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

2007 is the year that stands out the most in our life time
2007 was the year of Big Bang Theory, ''nerd'' culture which was just leftists getting into a culture they don't belong in, youtube atheism boom, the start of Chanalogy with leftists flocking to Jow Forums, the rise of reddit
Just look at what events happened in 2007
January 4 – Congress elects Nancy Pelosi as the first female Speaker of the House in U.S. history.
January 9 – Apple CEO Steve Jobs introduces the original iPhone at a Macworld keynote in San Francisco.
February 2 – The IPCC publishes its fourth assessment report, having concluded that global climate change is "very likely" to have a predominantly human cause.[8]
June 29 – The iPhone, the first modern smartphone, is released in the United States. It was later released in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Portugal, the Republic of Ireland and Austria in November 2007.
September 6 – Israeli Air Force airplanes attack a suspected nuclear reactor in Syria in an airstrike.[35]

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

My backyard. YEEEEEETTT!!!

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Everyone in that pic seems to look the same

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

rampant inbreeding.

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

Black pussy smells strange. Not addictive at all.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

At least 6-7 of them with the same face with different amounts of fat on them

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

Deuteronomy 28:47-50 King James Version

47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

it was roughly around the time when google changed from a passive search engine (one that works off keywords and number of hits, otherwise "fair" as it doesnt have inherent social bias other than popularity) to one that aggregates and weights results based on specific user behaviour and relevance to context.

the feedback loop created has melted peoples brains, and is irreversible.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

Attached: 1525435134452.jpg (241 KB, 1262x1295)

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

that and smartphones greatly increased the number of morons than could access the internet

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

The good hasn't all died, that's certainly not true. We've simply mainlined bad news and partisan bullshit. The social media experience alters your perception of reality in a bad way.

Attached: great-time-by-almost-all.jpg (327 KB, 1024x683)

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

LOL UR SO SMART!!!!11!!!

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

What an exceptionally shitty reply.

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

imagine if one day the degenerates created by the jews turn on them

saying everyone is created equal so they must allow all immigrant types into isreal

imagine the jews being a minority in isreal

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

keep dreaming nigger

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

as you can see all of these people have substance abuse problems.

much of the corruption of the south was the result of indoctrination in country music.

listen to any popular country music song. most encourage alcoholism as a manly virtue and something fun for free spirited women. they like to combine the church with alcoholism and free spirited women as well.

also, going into debt to buy a pickup truck is big down south. a man is measured by his pickup truck rather than moral responsibility and character.
but as you can see by these fat gutted lowlife jerkoffs and the nasty pathetic slut, the result of this indoctrination is obvious.

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

filename

Attached: 1501907023292s.jpg (2 KB, 124x125)

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

2008 was a bad year

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

White women are disgusting

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

there was a fucking nigger in the most powerful seat of the united states, and you have to wonder why the world turned to shit. It was a dark ages for the world . all the light and goodness left because somehow a darkie was the president. Any one smart at all knew that niggers ruin everything and king nigger was no exception. He permanently dimmed the light of civilazation and ushered in the bullshit that we are stuck in today. Hopefully donald trump can fix some of the problems caused by having a shit stain for president. There is more jewish influence now, and it may not be possible

Attached: nigger-wig.gif (69 KB, 600x436)

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

The Second Depression killed all remaining hopes of succeeding as the Boomers did.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Occupy Wall Street was undermined through identity politics, and we are living in the aftermath.

John Parker
John Parker

Wifi everywhere

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

What do you mean? 2009? The first newsworthy event would have been Barack Obama taking office, thats all i know.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

It turned to shit in 1999 with the repeal of Glass-Steagall. The globalists used their new leverage to profit off the long-planned wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and then 2008 the anemic NAFTA economy finally collapsed and the stock market halved in value followed by the Great Recession.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

goym became self-aware so they shut it down

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

I'm a fan now. You must have been getting pussy buddy

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Yeah, check that bro. I was a DJ in college from 2008-2011.
I opened for some serious names.

Attached: Papa-Sven.jpg (61 KB, 1200x799)

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

The kvetching of impotent ~30 year old guy buttmad their lives haven't turned out the way they hoped and now lashing out at everyone else instead of doing some soul searching and discovering the real root of their problem - namely your bitterness, inflated egos and thinking the world owes you something just because you were born this or that way.

In the real world pretty much everyone moved on and are enjoying the ever increasing technological progress allowing us instant communication with the entire world, unprecedented medical breakthroughs, entertainment on demand, entirety of human accumulated knowledge at your fingertips, etc. Most everyone enjoys the new cultural paradigm shift where people are judged by the content of their character and not their genitalia or skin color.

The world didn't turn to shit, what you refer to goodness was built on other people's suffering. Your god was a self-serving one.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

The Occupy Wall Street movement scared the kikes. They saw the day of the rope coming and deployed their FBI and CIA agent provocateurs to sow the identity politics BLM, LGBTQP etc anti white agendas, because they fear the white man. They want to replace whites with double digit IQ mudblood slaves who don't have the mental faculties to question the Jewish supremacy that currently runs the world through finance and usury.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

I read this in an ironic voice.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Smartphones plus social media ruined society.

Attached: -the-walking-dead---comic-vorlage-endet-ueberrasche-img-724340-0-8-1000x562-jpg.jpg (96 KB, 847x565)

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Gotta love those Down Home Southern Family Reunions .

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

People said that in 1994.. and 1999.. and 2004.. and 2009.. and 2014.. hell, people said that in 1960, 1965, 1970.. it's a tale as old as time.

I think it has more to do with how old you were in 2009 than it does any actual change in the world at that time.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

I want a time machine before I discovered Jow Forums.

Attached: 1511749949597.jpg (585 KB, 1920x1200)

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

Can we ever go back?

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Good, the nightmare dimension is probably preferable to this

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

If you were around in the 90's you'd know things went to shit little zoom zoom. How's the housing market? Enjoying the insane costs of food? Love the way the demographic is changing?

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

No. This ride goes on to the end. Degeneration and depravity and a corresponding decline in the infrastructure and economy until it can no longer sustain itself. Then the collapse moment where it tips into a Dark Age of mass starvation, epidemics and endless tribal warfare until likely some future Renaissance era when the cycle starts again. Glubb gives an "Empire" around 250 years. The Empire of Western Liberalism built on the values of the Enlightenment should be due to topple around 2045-2050, which is coincidentally when the native populations of EU, USA etc are expected to become the minority populations of the countries they founded. Enjoy the ride.

James Allen
James Allen

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

I wonder if they’ll include some star shaped device to hold the giant ring together in the future too.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

oH SHIT WE'VE STUMBLED INTO A BAD AREA

Attached: KEEEP-MOVING-LADY.jpg (113 KB, 495x637)

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

Did it smell bad?

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

Disgusting...

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

That would be exactly when barracks husssein obamer was sworn in

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

You're 16

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

Checked, it never ends.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Why did everything turned to shit at exactly that year? What happened? Something doesn't feel right in this world. It feels like someone deleted all the good, like god doesn't exist anymore.

Attached: 1591853948648.jpg (37 KB, 800x337)

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

I graduated June 2009:...it did go to shit ... but mostly I blame 9/11 for everything getting weird in the last 20 some years

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

nah it was 2008
when normies got easy access to the internet
before that it was only "geeks" and "nerds" or autistic halo players
they can now try to act special on the internet and girls have literally all the power since beta faggots are still the majority and enable them

Attached: 1563006456199.gif (3.18 MB, 244x195)

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

I'd unironically do the roastie in OP. I'd probably catch some STD, though

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

Smartphones, it’s the root of it all

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Let's say by some miracle the right gets power again. What do we do with smartphones and social media? How do we put the cat back in the bag?

Attached: silent-tears.gif (85 KB, 200x200)

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

what happened
smart phones with integrated cameras and dating sites

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

UK culture is literal shit, all music is shitty jouno made music genres(new rave, indie) , skinny jeans fashion happened
, dating this girl from Hong Kong but she ghosted on me after a year of being together
started smoking
started taking pills with Catholic schoolgirls.
binge drinking And drug taking started, didn't stop until I was 21

Strangely had the same experience op. World went to shit for me in that year but strangely its the one year I remember clearly and use as a marker.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

disable the net for 10 years
nerds do lan parties again, more social interaction with competition
women can't ride the cock caroussel as much as they do now
women generally can't have an online identity and live their life on tinder and tumblr -> more """sane""" girls

Alexander White
Alexander White

The fourth turning started.
amazon.com/Fourth-Turning-American-Prophecy-Rendezvous/dp/0767900464

Carter Young
Carter Young

fuck off "muh internet is bad" shill. people are responsible for their actions, not technology.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Agreed, start going down on black gf, start gagging because the god awful must. i'll stick with dick

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

we are IN the nightmare dimension

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

What kind of sneakers is she wearing?

Luke Price
Luke Price

She's got like $10 in her garters

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

If only you knew how bad things really are

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

there has been nothing new since the transistor. we can make them smaller, faster, cheaper. but nothing changed. there used to be a breakthrough every decade or so but now... i can buy a cellphone from 1995 and it'll still work because nothing changed. i can buy a car from 1900 and it'll still work because nothing changed. we are not evolving, just maintaining. soon enough the last true innovators will be history and all that will be left will be people with no concept of technology being manipulated by people who also have no concept of how it works but (((they))) at least know they're dangerous. i.e. (((zuckerberg))) using a flipphone.
we a chimps living in the ruins left behind by greater men.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

Marx is what started it all. The the 60s made it bigger. The smartphone made it too easy.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

2009 - Why did everything turned to shit at exactly that year?

Riddle me this, batman: What year was Obama sworn into office?

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

etnies

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

he didn't use a conny
absolute state of nutt county

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

Yes. This.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Not really. Is something anybody who was older than 18 in 2009 distinctly remembers. Everything changed.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Yes. This. 2010 on out its been worse and worse year by year.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

the world would be much better off without smartphones

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

Society will totally collapse in about 3 years. The Economy will follow a few years later. A few years after that, circa 2030 Western civilization as we know it will fall for good.

One positive: the state of nature will return after economic collapse. All these strong independent women are in for one hell of a wake up call.

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

Facebook changed its policies to allow normies in

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

When the nigger was elected into office a lot of things in normie culture started to become more degenerate and then it started to be encouraged and that's why we're here today in this mess but that's only part of it

William Garcia
William Garcia

It started in 2001 though.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

But it won't though. Globohomo is the most highly efficient and self-perpetuating hellscape ever seen in human history. We'll all just be mixed race consumers that spend our time plugged into social media and slaving for the jews.

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

it started with 9/11

all cautious optimism for the future disappeared

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

Smart phone+ social media+ women + feminism= death to families and Western civilization

Jordan James
Jordan James

We'll all just be mixed race consumers that spend our time plugged into social media and slaving for the jews.
This
The le 56% meme is real

Attached: 58c.png (287 KB, 1052x1137)

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

Looks like Hannah lol

Sluts with that type of smirk are braindead fuckmeat

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

highly efficient
are you stupid? it is not energy efficient at all. When the lights go out the shit will hit the fan and globohomo will have to add 'c' for canibalism

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

We really haven't made the hugest leaps since then. Compare a cutting edge video game's visuals today to a cutting edge game from 2009: while there is an appreciable difference, it's really not a huge one. Now compare that same game from 2009 to a game from 1999.

The funny thing is that you can actually run most modern games on a high end computer from a decade ago too, as long as you upgrade the video card to anything relatively modern and decent.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

I agree with you. But as it accelerates it becomes less sustainable. 2022ish society will have nothing normal left. Then it falls like dominos

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

T white-niggers

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

there were smart phones before the iphone. somehow apple has convinced the world that they invented everything. everyone had discmans before ipods, everyone was checking their email and browing the web on their phones before iphone, and computer graphics industry was thriving before imac. for some reason that fucking narrative about apples revolutionary inventions bug me.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

the meth is wearing off

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

Thanks for the warning satan

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Ahh hs graduation year...
I felt it in the air too... It was the end of the modern era as we knew it; degeneracy through the connectivity of social media ensued shortly after.

When the internet became "mobile"...

The collective conscious shifted & broke into many stray pieces. Ultimately drifting into a (more) Godless society.

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

I fully expect by 2022, most American cities will have big no go zones. (((Shlomo)))) is going to make black lives matter look like a sit in.
If you are in or close to a new Orleans or a st Louis etc. Move.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Why do stupid Zoomers like you think that everyone had smartphones in 2007? Most people didn't get smartphones until the early 2010s

why does everyone assume they had to be a smartphone to take booty pics? Camera cell phones have been around since the 2000, they got huge by 2003?

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

jowforums.com/thread/219457152/politics
Get in here faggots

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Post yfw we are the nightmare dimension trying to invade the peaceful one

Attached: 1561816339740m.jpg (68 KB, 683x1024)

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

50% adoption, the tipping point, happened in 2012

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

world goes to shit
year I got married
Makes sense

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

why tf did i drop law school

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-14-10-18-14.png (479 KB, 480x800)

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

The next few years will be a killshot in masculinity. Like sports cars? Maybe a sexy sports sedan or a true SUV? Nope. Get ready for more feminine (((CUVs))) and (((electric vehicles))).

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

The homo part cant reproduce, only steal kids from the normal het populace to indoctrinate. The brown low IQ mass will be the majority. When the gibs run out and the streets no longer look like they're paved with gold it will resemble Planet of the Apes. No welfare, dwindling food supply a la Zimbabwe, scarce clean water, and what remnants of technology can still hang together. Why else do you think the super elite are buying properties in New Zealand and elsewhere?

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Deuteronomy 28 describes our monstrosity of a society to a T

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

muh economic issues
I don't disagree that these issues fucked the middle class and will lead to economic collapse, but what is destroying our souls has nothing to do with money.

Attached: PicsArt-07-12-06.41.13.png (1.88 MB, 1440x2143)

Samuel King
Samuel King

100% 2009 there was a palpable change.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Yeah, I was an adult in 2009 as well, and I agree that stuff happened, like social media, iPhones, and the stock market/economy started finally healing once Obama took office. But as someone who was also an adult in 1995 I can tell you that everything changed then too when the Internet was rolled out to the public. I'm sure people who were adults in 1985 said that when the Berlin Wall fell, or in the 70s would say the same thing about everything changing when America left the gold standard, or landed on the moon 10 years prior, or the invention of recorded sound, or video, or trains, or or or or or... My point is that "everything" changes routinely and OP is likely choosing 2009 because maybe it was the first time he was cognitively aware of the change.

Jayden James
Jayden James

Faggots are like vampires. One has to make you one..... usually in childhood.
All fags need to go to the gas chamber first.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

imagine calling a condom a conny

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

2009 was the first full year we had obama purposely destroying the country, and half the white people aided and abetted.

Brody James
Brody James

basierende und rotgepillte Antwort

Attached: This-this.webm (2.49 MB, 564x720)

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Normies on the internet ruined the internet and reality. Also nigger president.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

white women are trash

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

pic related is sad as fuck, both for the chicks and for the guys around

Nolan King
Nolan King

What kind of white women is that...? Is that supposed to be British?

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

The I&N Act of 1965 and 1986 amnesty.
Generational change doesn't always happen gradually; sometimes it happens in steps.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

As someone who spent the moon landings playing with toy blocks and trains and was awe struck at the communicator in the original series of Star Trek, I never thought I'd own or experience a device that could dwarf it's abilities, that would have the entirety of human knowledge within a few finger swipes away. I would have failed to understand that this marvel of human abilities would merely be used to send videos of Belle Delphine's ass crack around the world at the speed of light and enable Trayvon and Shaniqua Kween to loudly Ooga Booga that, "Dey build da pyramids n sheeit n Wypipo keep da niggas down, we from da starz". I don't think I've seen any level of social change as rapid as the last 10 years, and the wonderous smart phone and high speed internet for all are certainly part of that rapid change. A black president schooled in Alinsky tactics no doubt accelerated any rapid decline ten fold.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Obama.

Attached: 8A4197C6-4DF7-45E8-A063-153741734F92.jpg (50 KB, 634x379)

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

I remember having retarded conversations with people Who licked Steve’s ass about the same thing. I think it’s just a combination of good marketing and that people are fucking morons now

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

9/11 made the framework of the past twenty years.
But the world was already doomed with the end of WW1

Attached: 1521411743951.png (1.58 MB, 1072x1060)

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

Normies found the internet.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

this happened in 2009

Attached: apocalypse.webm (1.77 MB, 480x360)

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

we're surrounded by children who have absolutely no idea about anything pre 2007

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Obama was elected, Clinton Foundation went into full gear, Epstein Island became a functional sacrificial altar, Moloch was resurrected.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

True

James Bailey
James Bailey

Jews take over more and more after every financial crisis. In the past the gigantic auto industry and many of the smaller banks in America were staffed and owned by gentile goodies but since they went under now more of the wealth is concentrated in selfish satanic jews clutches and they suck at everything.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

White people family reunions are always wild

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

who knows

Attached: HOLY-FUCK-LOL.png (68 KB, 640x660)

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

Obummer

Attached: 1514820539821.jpg (12 KB, 210x210)

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Globohomo is a force to reckon with compared to the what the Nazis had up against them in the Weimar Republic, and they even had to use desperate measures.

Attached: 300px-Le-56-Face.png (100 KB, 300x247)

Brody Young
Brody Young

"How much meth will I have to smoke to forget this? "

Or

"I'll never pay off my worthless gender studies degree"

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Maybe for Brazil, but i'll take my chances because i don't want to get AIDS

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

OH MY GOD! SAME!
2009 Year of the Raw-Dogged Negress!

Attached: art-form.jpg (71 KB, 582x592)

James Hill
James Hill

art form
Kek

Juan King
Juan King

Attached: a.png (205 KB, 456x452)

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

she made her choice
the only thing we can do is provide her a length of rope

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

-The growth of social-media
-The election of Obama -- or, for those in the EU, when Merkel was elected

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Attached: aoc-twerk-copy.png (3 MB, 2048x1366)

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Obama stole the Crown of Thornes from our secret archive and now either he or someone he gave it to commands the destiny of America.

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Merkel was elected Chancellor in 2005...

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

2009 IS A NOSTALGIC YEAR

time to die

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

social sites took over. Myspace was worse. Everyone began to over communicate around that time with cell phones. I blame the cell phone more than smartphones.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

the whores gained the ability to sell themselves without their family with the invention of the telephone and the prevalence of automobiles

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

This /thread

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Pictures like this really shows no matter how far we go as the human race we are still animals lol. :D

Just replace everyone in the picture with cats or monkies and it still makes sense.

Attached: maxresdefault-(2).jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

the colours of the harder styles
Man I miss it. Back when the internet was like mostly white

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Also people used smart phones differently back then. At first they were a novelty and everyone who had one used them for games, apps, videos, and maybe to google something quick. Social media didn't become the main focus of smart phones until the masses got their hands on them and facebook took over everything.

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

That's not a meme that's edge D: That's the edgiest picture I've ever seen lol.

Attached: 214.jpg (35 KB, 615x630)

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

holy fuck the ancient greeks were gay

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

2012, according to the Mayan calendar.