Get /fit

Just got done my daily 200 crunches, 100 push ups, and 3 km run. Why aren't you doing something to get Jow Forums pol?

Attached: mfw.png (432x484, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCzY6so8Cao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now run to the recruiting office goyim! Sure, we can even have crossfit competitions to determine who the greatest warrior is among you!

btw i've had a broken hand for a month. What's your excuse?

Good excuse, fatso.

Attached: 1539590446588.jpg (846x960, 88K)

Take this shit over to Jow Forums lift faggot.

Guns exist, there's no reason for me to turn myself into fucking aquaman.

Serioudly, Jow Forums how ill you defeat the juden with no physical strength. It doesn't take much. Just try.

Attached: nothingpersonal.jpg (300x300, 67K)

i run 5k a few times a week, trying to get to 10k eventually. also lift weights 4 times a week

Attached: 1552316170608.jpg (471x656, 59K)

Never reveal power levels this is a datamine bread all fields

It's easier to wield a gun with a little muscle. I own an AR15, SKS, Jericho, Remignton 870 Express magnum, and a Taurus 970. You still need some bulk man. At least try.

(you)

Attached: internalscreaming.jpg (668x1370, 101K)

no one cares and we think youre a faggot

I just jerked off 4 times in a row
Does that count

Hearts have a predetermined number of beats. If you use them up its night night times.

O guess, so. Did you at least sweat? I jerk off about once a week (i have a gf to take care of the rest) so I know that feel. But at least get some sweat out of it.

"Here's my arsenal, who wants to post theirs?!?!
DO YOU GUYS EVEN LIST?"

I own a water pistol, and a small pocket knife. I'll be fine.

crunches are useless

A swift walk of 4 Mi

Agreed, but at least dedicate those beats to something. I recently found out im white, (my bro took a stupid DNA test) so i feel like I owe it to some higher power or my ancestors. I quit jerking off for the most part, weed, drinking, and vidya. Now I love pushing it. Pick something and dedicate it to that. I plan on getting married in 6 months to my gf. Whats your excuse?

Attached: mydisgust.jpg (453x439, 80K)

>cardio

Attached: 1530528659715.png (1000x1045, 209K)

I unironically believe this

GJ, user! Keep it up! Sending positive vibes

I'm already married, have a career, and live a comfy life. I have no need to get fit nor do I have the time to dedicate to it.

Besides it is always fun to see healthcare folks take my tubby vitals and be confused.

Or not, suppose God alters his plan?

C'mon user. You don't have 30 minutes a day to spare? I have a broken hand, work as an EMT and still make it work. You can do it, man! It just takes a little effor!

Attached: doomguy1.jpg (960x960, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CCzY6so8Cao
I managed to get S rank on this today.
Does that count?

>no vascularity
Lol

Like I said, dedicate those beats to something. Something with substance. You can do it user. I believe in you! A little sweat hasn't hurt anyone!

Attached: frank.png (300x313, 171K)

>you don't have 30 minutes to spare?

If I got 30 minutes away from work, chores, errands, and projects around the house, I relax a bit, fuck my wife, bond with my son, or a variety of other things.

I guess, so. Is that DDR or FFR? It's a start! You rule, user! Keeping pushing it!

Attached: tiemetoamissle.jpg (960x540, 40K)

what does having a low bf% have to do with cardio

>EMT bro
Hey brotha what state do you live in? Are you trying to get into a fire dept? I'm an EMT too and can't take much more of this pay but I don't want to go back to my boring but lucrative phone jockey job.
>can't wait to get into fire dept and lift weights during down time

Attached: ems.png (400x400, 36K)

Guys in addition to listing my weapons, lets all talk about where we work. YOU CAN DO IT!

good fuck mang, I'm not literally saying you're a shill but you have many of the characteristics of a drop in feeb

>3km run

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-201804_Samsung Health.jpg (1440x3040, 479K)

i hire people like you to get fit.

been lifting for past 15 years 5 days a week naturally at 181lbs 11%bf. Doesn't matter and still a 35 year old virgin.

Hey, fucking counts as exercise! You got this user! If that isn't enough find a way to mix in a workout with playing with your kids! They are monsters and will have you sore all over! You can do this man. O hung out with my godchildren for a few hours the other day at the park. Lemme tell you, my lower back, thighs and upper arms were WORKED!

Attached: samtree.jpg (768x1013, 702K)

its PIU

I'm under hurricane wathc right now so my routes are a little limited. I normally pull 5 miles every 3 days ( I do cardio twice a week so I can bulk) But like i said I have a broken hand right now some im limited. But I still make it work. Regardless, AWESOME JOB RUSSIA BRO! Keep it up, you da best!

Attached: doomguy.jpg (960x960, 55K)

>>OP just finished his 3 oz reduction head bobbing exercises.

100 push ups aint much

Oh, i've been a DDR fan myself, but PIU works! Keep working it, user! You rule! Anything like that still counts as physical activity!

Attached: 2697_42cdccaf9164b7f4.png (768x1024, 1.21M)

read-broken hand. Normally, i'd be benching, but every little bit counts!

>100 push ups
>3km run
Even 200 crunches is pathetic to brag about but assuming theyre real crunches its not as pathetic about bragging about 100 pushups and running 3km top kek

I did a light workout today and it was two hundred vertical flies and another two hundred chest presses. You’re gonna have to up your push up game if you wanna take this shit seriously.

I live in Louisiana. Not trying to get in the FD. I make decent pay. ($16 p/hr) but have only been working for a year. Just keep pushing to Paramedic, then bug your department to get on the choppers. There are alot of helicopter rescues down here that the coast guard don't take on the off season. Those guys make $60 an hour starting (at least by me) You'll make more than a doctor after about 8 years!

Why should I?

Like I said, I have a broken hand so I am limited atm, but good job user! keep it up! No one else might care but I see you bro!

Why not? I know it's comfy sitting around all day, but trust me get into a small workout routine and you will feel much more rewarded! Not, only with yourself but you will look better after a few months. Trust me, I hated it before I started, but you feel much more accomplished after a work out! Even 30 min to and hour a day! You can do it, user!

Again, broken hand. So I have to limit myself. But good point, user! I'll push myself harder tomorrow! And you keep it up, user! You rock!

And trust me, you get a huge dopamine rush while working out, whether you smoke pot, jerk off, or are an alcoholic, you will still get a rush from doing some physical activity. I promise!

Attached: richnohumamity.jpg (564x428, 37K)

Any other /pol bros have some advice or want to share there Jow Forums routine? Doesn't matter how small or large it is. You rock!

Attached: redflag.jpg (781x956, 119K)

regarless of replies, you guys rule. Kill it, anons!

Attached: puke.jpg (300x300, 24K)