Men are hilarious

Men are hilarious.

Any WNBA player would break your ankles.

A professional woman MMA would kick your ass.

A pro woman soccer player would also break your ankles.

A woman pro tennis player would summarily dismiss you in a few minutes,

Get over yourselves.

Attached: Breast-Implants-For-Bodybuilding.jpg (1000x667, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo
menshealth.com/uk/building-muscle/a749793/how-deep-should-you-squat/
amp.marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1547189139806.webm (500x500, 873K)

t. cuck needing self-validation

Do you understand statistics, or a bell curve by chance?

Firstly, no lol, secondly even if that was right, you're telling me a very very small % of the population might be able to kick my ass. Amazing.

That’s not the point. The best man player would destroy the best woman player in any sport. This is true all the way down the line.

>responding to shitpost threads
stop

I couldn't make my high school basketball team and I could start in the WNBA

A male under-15 high school soccer team can beat the US women's national soccer team, LOL

I broke a woman's ankle and prevented her spot as an undercard

>discord tranny
terrible bait, also sage

>half a man worth more than 4 women

Yeah, only a professional athletess could injure a man. A professional athlete could kill one.

>in any sport
Except ultra long distance swimming and triathlons. But the women who can do that usually dont even have periods anymore.

>The best man player would destroy the best woman player in any sport.
reminder that a US boys' under 14 year-old team stomped the US women's world cup team into the dust.

Attached: 1551930598275.jpg (960x720, 217K)

all three were beaten by highschoolers.

Attached: 6028974-xenareboot.jpg (1522x1900, 643K)

You have tiny penis. Also sage.

Has anyone pointed out the women's olympic hockey team plays against high schoolers and loses yet?

Cause that.

i have personally broken every single women's lifting record and i just lift as a hobby. imagine being a professional female "athlete"

Attached: 1561857178600.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

I like me some fit girls, even if they're just shitty b8.
Hope you got a purdy mouth OP

Attached: tumblr_plcd39JNla1tsx51j_1280.jpg (1080x1246, 162K)

>A professional woman MMA would kick your ass.
I'd totally accept this fight. MMA is fake and gay.

Why does it need the best in their field to beat an average white man?

The fuck are you talking about? You ever been to a gym before if you observe the hardcore women who train like bosses and are deicated as fuck some twink male can turn up half assed train a couple times a week and within a few months will be bigger and stronger than even the most gifted females, only way women compete at the gym is with male hormones. Testicles are space marine implants use them

Why don't people watch these sports? That would solve all of the problems they have with getting paid.

Attached: 1561397940383.jpg (630x957, 382K)

>Testicles are space marine implants use them
i appreciate this more than you might expect. do you play tabletop?

Not anymore just like the lore sometimes read the books

same. i played traitor legions when i did play, because the inquisition and administratum are the real traitors

Although a man would only need to train to top-300 level to beat the #1 woman on the planet in anything.

Are those the women that lose to 15 year old male kids?

Lol why would you post this?

OP is megafaggot

Attached: 1562959998922.jpg (750x750, 188K)

D/C kike slide thread of trash sage these bums.

Wan proast bi dis eye dee

My sister is a pro weightlifter... and im just a guy that works out once in a while, i still blow her out of the water on all lifts

I would kick ass of the woman in your pic OP you fucking beta incel

bait.

But it's always worth a refresher that female atheletes lose to non athletes, child athletes, and troons ALL. THE. TIME.

you've never had a few drinks and decided to make a 10-second low-effort thread just to see how many replies you get? and you call yourself strayan?

Attached: 1537854162599.gif (420x405, 3.21M)

>troons
stairs?

(Frankly in 2 years or less, all female records will be replaced with new records from MtF transexuals. Every week a new trans high school record is fucking girls up left and right.)

>played traitor legions
FUCKING HERESY MUST BE PURGED!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously though the same persin who put me into 40k also showed me /b/ in 08....which as you may know is where most of us came from as we grew up and Jow Forums was born

Attached: 20190714_021550.jpg (4128x2322, 1.79M)

believe me or not but i am an originalfag from SA

When I was 12 my club team (that one state and regionals) competed against the women's national team. We beat them 6-2. We were 12-13 yo and they were 17+. Women suck. We also beat the Japanese, Chinese and Mexican boys' national teams as just one club team from the Bay Area.

we all came here from somewhere. Its always good to be reminded there are more of us out there

Attached: 1555404286167.jpg (480x480, 19K)

studies show that 95% of men are stronger than 90% of women
even elite females are barely stronger than the average man

Attached: col1[1].jpg (579x588, 103K)

i have actually burned incense and chanted in tongues (while drunk off homemade booze) while trying to get computers and electronics to play nice

>even elite females are barely stronger than the average man
to play devil's advocate (as i have very little respect for women)--

--some of the elite women can squat 4+ pl8 (405+lbs) which i doubt that 1% of men could really do. train those men up for 8-12 months seriously and that's a different story.

my belief is that an elite woman is better than an average man, at least in lifting. but a hobbyist man is better than an elite woman

it didn't work, bts. my xbox 360 was still red-ringed, that hdd was still corrupted, my spyro the dragon or whatever disc didn't start working, and my cell phone still didn't work after dropping it into the toilet.

... maybe i drink too much, but what can i say?

I unironically do the same thing with my jeep sometimes. On at least one occassion my check engine light went away afterwards....so now I do this everytime I need to fix something just in case, only worked the one time though

>Look, a professional woman who has trained her entire life could maybe beat up an average male
>That means they're just a strong as you!
Whoa slow down there faggot.

Attached: Pardon.png (341x352, 40K)

never worked for me. i cannot appease the machine spirit :(((((((((((((

>jeep
found your problem

Why would you go to something like this if you can't even pull yourself over an obstacle?

>Just
>Empty
>Every
>Pocket

because they think they're strong women

Unless of course we are 14yr olds on the fc Dallas team. Then they're fucked

because the only reason the women were there in the first place was to post the pictures of themselves on social media. it was never about overcoming obstacles for them

squatting 2x your bodyweight is something more than 1% of men can do (not the average, but certainly more than 1%)

just a reminder, a pro high level female soccer team got absolutely humiliated not too long ago by amateur college males

that depends... 90+% of guy i see squatting at the gym fail to achieve depth, meaning that they fail to perform a full squat. the crease of the hip must be below the top of the knee

here's a pic i snagged off of Jow Forums a few years ago that says what i mean. most guys in the gym half-squat and think they can actually handle that weight

Attached: 1537603194343.jpg (582x833, 124K)

That's fair
I wish there more studies though, the hand grip strength one seems to be the only big one

>A professional woman MMA would kick your ass.
Doubt it

I have personally broken female world records in track, and I was a very average college athlete

women athletes? we need another kek nazeee simbol 4 weeemen athletes

reminder that pol is nothing but an incel cope board for whites. ITs white peoples version of r/hapas. Heres the truth about white males. Leucism. The elephant in the room. Whites are matrix ape monkeys who cant cope with their reality so they play make believe. Reminder to you weak dick beta ass bitch boy losers, you would get your shit serverely pushed the fuck in if you ever tried anything with your beta larp movements that have NO REAL foundations. Larping lonely boy chimps, you would get your shit pushed the fuck in. Come and try it. Show your power level and you you will get your jaw broken larping socially ostracized, sexually frustrated recessive monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

I've rolled with pro women mma fighters
not impressed

>faggots keeping their arses in the air for easy access
ATG is the only way to be safe

are you saying that the pic i posted isn't a full squat? that's about the depth i shoot for, but i do lowbar squats for heavy weights. i do front squats to build quads but use lighter weights

Warrior princess? Look at that complete lack of muscle tone on her thighs. Wtf

your pic looks accurate to me.

this gurl neeed a good ole kek gang beng

nah you're right, cbf quoting half your post is all

she has no muscle anywhere on her body. apparently, to be a warrior princess you only need to not eat too much. that's it

NAXALT fallacy

Even high school boys team could wipe them 10-0...

I would RAPE a female MMA fighter

some people have different levels of depth, though. otherwise you'll fuck your body up. tailor your workout to your body.

this does not change the definition of a full squat. if the crease of the hip is not below the kneecap then it is a no-rep

yes it does. some people go until their thighs are parallel with the ground, some people go as you say. you should be doing whatever is proportionally beneficial to your body. It's all about the ratio of leverage of the weight and stresses on your hips(where the joint of your legs connect to your torso).

Austrlia was ranked #6 for this year's world cup.
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo

i know the definition of hips. a squat is, by definition, crease of the hips below the top of the patella. if you can't achieve this then you need to work on your mobility issues. if you think you squat X weight but the crease of your hips is not below the top of your kneecap, then you are not doing a full squat.

if you stop above this point you are actually doing more damage to your knees. the shear stress on your knees is maximized if you brake the weight below what i have said. this is because when you are at the position i described, your glutes and hamstrings are more activated and counteract the action of your quadricepts, which stabilizes the knee joint and results in a safer squat, especially in the hole. this is not debatable.

Attached: 1550671088328.jpg (1284x980, 301K)

wrong pic. this is the pic i meant to post

Attached: 1555731462306.jpg (1403x981, 173K)

4 SCOOPS C'MON

alright, where should I donate to your wheelchair fund?

>if you brake the weight below what i have said
>below
above*

>wheelchair fund?
confirmed that you don't know what you are talking about. braking the weight causes a greater shear stress on your knees. going deeper engages more hamstring and glutes, which stabilizes the knees and activates the posterior chain more, AKA the most powerful muscle group in your entire body. your posterior chain is the seat of power in your entire body. not activating it maximally in the squat is stupid.

menshealth.com/uk/building-muscle/a749793/how-deep-should-you-squat/

see

>quads of truth
I know what I'm talking about when it comes to quads

>menshealth

Attached: 1544818191283.gif (346x190, 1.11M)

enjoy your noglootes

sure thing, hot wheels

amp.marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html

>summarily dismiss
What the fuck does that mean

Neither of those are real sports

>"professional woman mma would kick your ass"

Any professional mma would kick the average person's ass!

you do you and i'll do me. i squat 535 lbs 3x3 @ 195 lbs bodyweight, 5'10''

your thread is shit OP
go fuck yourself

Attached: rothschild.png (1089x4677, 1.72M)

No the point is the worst professional male in any sport would dominate the best professional female in the same sport.

in all fields

Pigtails reaction when she realizes she's less capable than a one armed, one legged man lol

Yeah, that's cool. But there's one thing you'll never achieve in the gym...

>be me
>6'2