I have decided to stop being gay, thank you

I have decided to stop being gay, thank you.

Attached: pol lgbt.jpg (579x804, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthguidance.org/entry/14296/1/natural-methods-of-determining-the-sex-of-your-baby.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_7dAL5QqugI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good for you

Attached: pepe.gif (368x220, 74K)

Just German Things.

Thank you.
I'm not German, I'm Bavaryan.

You're still gay, though. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm straight now, thank you.

Godspeed lad hope you find a nice wife, a female one.

did you avoid aids?
'cause if you didn't stay cellebate
don't go pozzing straight people

As do I, I want to father at least 7 white children. Preferrably males, for some reason I find females a bit inferior.

Good job OP, you know being a fag is a bad thing.

Attached: 7B4BC8E4-33FE-46B8-A54B-664BE470C93D.gif (500x418, 957K)

I think I did, I avoided brown people and slavs.

Attached: slavniggers aids.png (700x500, 113K)

you're going to have gay sons because in the next generation, males will vastly outnumber females
if you want to make sure that your genes continue and that you have grandchildren,
have at least one girl

Can I influence it? Like, if I think of Tom Holland while I pump my semen into her, she'll have a son, and if I think of Ru Paul she'll have a girl?

Seriously guys, I need your advise. I don't know much about vaginas, except that girls poop from there.

Your ancestors are smiling at you on this day, user.
Now go become someone's ancestor - I believe in you!

but you can't be a nazi if you're not gay

Thank you for the encouraging words! Have a blessed Sunday!

male sperm are faster, female hardier.
the vagina has anti sperm antibodies in the vaginal fluid
less vaginal fluid, more likely a boy
orgasm or more fluid, the more likely a female
you can also mess with PH. and time of ovulation
healthguidance.org/entry/14296/1/natural-methods-of-determining-the-sex-of-your-baby.html

Based and ultrapilled

Are you gay Bavarian user? If so pls don’t turn straight I want you to be my boyfriend

Hello, I'm the formerly-gay, now-straight Bavaryan.

>less vaginal fluid, more likely a boy

So if I blowdry her vagina for 30 minutes prior to penetration, I'll have a boy? Good to know.

Nooo :(
I wanted my sexy Bavarian bf to gun down refugee boats with

We can be bff's and we can patrol the Mediterranean together, and we may undress each other with our eyes, but we must never be lovers.

lmao how did you do it

>lmao how did you do it

Sheer willpower. It's like quitting smoking, you have to go cold turkey.

good for you keep it up

Alas for my theban lover, taken by the vaginal Jew

Thank you! Should I make weekly threads to report on my progress so as to be an inspiration to others?

was gay, but it is incredibly hard to find girls that are attractive. emphasis on incredibly. It seems 99% of them whore themselves out, turning me off to women.

I guess my "straightness," or lackthereof, is really me clinging to the hope that there is still some good women out there.

Maybe I never was really gay, maybe I was just influenced by the MSM. I mean, every time I sucked a delicious, moist uncut penis to completion, I sort of felt a bit bad about myself.

Sounds like you’re a bit gay still desu
I feel the same I suppose, I hate being a faggot sometimes

I don't think I'm gay.

just channel that sexual energy into rage against those who made you this way and remember one day you will have your revenge

Well I wish you luck user
Maybe someday we can be theban lovers again

I don't have any rage anymore. Ever since I decided to stop being gay, I've been at peace with myself and the world.

This isn't the end, user. You can always reach me at [email protected].

I don’t want to lead you into a path of temptation user, if this is your road to take. I envy your strength of will if you truly have managed this gargantuan feat.

Woman will be the death of you
And there is nothing else left saving in this world.

Get a boyfriend, do drugs and fuck like crazy as the bombs drop.

Attached: c50b772dbb855183e868311cc9c6995b.jpg (800x800, 55K)

You're thinking of communism.

Don't worry, I cannot be led into temptation as I am walking beside Jesus, who, if you recall, liked to surround himself with young men exclusively too, so it can't be a bad thing.

that's because even back then he knew boomers were useless

I don't think that will be a problem, I will get a very submissive, very traditional wife. I'll be attending church in an hour and I will be on my A game: incredibly charming, incredibly witty, incredibly cute. I will report back with the results.

>A game

I almost spelled it "gayme". Sille me.

are you white? all the churches in california are filled with minorities so I don't think I can meet trad cuties there.

I'm Bavaryan, therefore white. I do tan nicely though.

I emailed you

don't listen to this nigga. sometimes you gotta suck a few hundred dicks in order to pull off a convincing "im gonna tell my parents and friends im gay" prank

Thank you. I will check my email when I have returned from church.

>sometimes you gotta suck a few hundred dicks

Been there, done that. Other than bringing me hours of joy, satisfaction and complete fulfillment, it left me feeling empty.

jokes aside. good luck to you

I had this problem but rather than be gay I turned to anime.

That just means you're still gay, then.

It's not a question of luck, it's a question of determination.
I'm straight now, thank you.

Catholic Church?

so if I post my big aryan dick will you be able to resist the temptation of sucking it?

Good job OP, I've dealt with my share of devilry as well, but nothing so difficult as getting rid of homosexuality or doing drugs.
Godspeed on your journey user, you deserve it.

Yes, I'm Catholic.
I will, cut penis is weird anyway.

Thank you, user. It feels good to know I'm not walking on this path alone.

Cool. You can help by not acting like a gay and never make a thread again.

Homosexuality is just a degenerate habit, like drinking or sex. Redemption is possible, I suggest you start attending church.

good

Kill ALL fags

I will make a million threads just to spite and humiliate you.

I'm Catholic and I attend church every Sunday. In fact, I am getting ready for church now. As we speak. I've just taken a shower, and I tried not to admire my body in the mirror.

good job user. now get a white woman and make some babies with her.

Attached: 1553552560379.jpg (1200x1800, 402K)

I will, I promise.

>supporting some whore and her brats
kek
Just how much of a fucking cuck are you?

Attached: 1540471642857.jpg (500x660, 41K)

>and I tried not to admire my body in the mirror.
>tried
Cmon sweetheart you know that’s practically impossible. You’re sounding like you’ve been castrated and I’m genuinely concerned about your mental health now.

You are kidding yourself on.
You cannot deny your lust for cock and a male lover. It's innate and wired into your brain. Trying to repress it will work for a few weeks, months or even a year. But one day it will emerge again coming back stronger than before.

>I’m genuinely concerned

Thank you

Nice try, Satan. I have Jesus on my side.

good, good luck

Thank you, user!

>I have Jesus on my side
Tell me when Jesus said it was wrong to love another man or engage in a homosexual relationship?

>supporting some whore and her brats

How can I prevent being exploited like that? Should I send her to work while I stay at home with the kids?

Gay is a myth, sexuality is socialized and gender is built in.

He never did, but he doesn't have to explicitely spell out every single sin for me to know what's wrong and what's right.

No. She'd just be fucking every nigger at her job. kek

Attached: 1546855399548.jpg (581x603, 64K)

>She'd just be fucking every nigger at her job.

Nice try, I won't be getting a Polish wife.

bang the shit out of her till she can barely walk every day before and after work, and as soon as she have a child immediatly put another, this way she will never have the energy to cuck you or the time, as for the child being too many, just pretend you are muslim and exploit your government gibs for once

Think about it.
What is wrong with two consenting adult men being lovers?
It's been prevalent throughout history and in every society. How is that wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=_7dAL5QqugI

I stopped being so gay when i became a communist. I realize its just capitalist degeneracy along with thiccposters.

Attached: 1556970849475.jpg (551x1024, 52K)

who else was in that bizarre twink thread

well well what do we have here, just some weeks ago i saw you faggotposting on Jow Forums.

No, that sounds mean. I will be a good husband to a loving wife. You're mean.
You cannot tempt me.
Yes, but I am straight now.

unironically this
I tried to repress it for years when I was a teenager, it didn't work at all
Yet having a wife and kids is still a good thing, be discreet with your lovers and don't get STD

Why are capitalists so degenerate? Why do they hate a healthy society?

good job fritz

We can be straight together, user. You don't have to walk alone.

Thank you!

>You cannot tempt me.
You are delusional, no straight guy chooses to be straight. Just as you didn't choose to like guys.

this thread is hilarious

There is another advantage to being straight. I'm not exactly hung, my penis is like 15 cm, and most gays are total size queens. I assume women aren't like that.

you will get cucked by ahmed who will do what you won't them

You will find that I just did choose to be straight, and I'm living proof that it works.
There is no need to make fun of my decisions.

I will find a wife who doesn't enjoy sex, which will be a good thing because I don't intend to be good in bed anway.

WTF, dude

It feels like being good in bed requires a LOT of work and I don't really want to put much effort in it because I am kind of lazy. I'm happy with just getting head.

>You will find that I just did choose to be straight, and I'm living proof that it works.
I've tried too, doesn't work. Ended up getting a beautiful girlfriend who I loved but she didn't make me horny and I upset her. It's not worth breaking a girls heart because you cannot accept who you are.