Former Liberal, Hello

Read or don't read, I don't care if you meant to wake me up, but you have.

For a long time I believed that we all could live together, work together toward a bright future full of compassion and compromise, ensuring everybody had what they needed to prosper. I believed the lies because imagining a world where what they were telling me were in fact lies, was too dark to bear.

I know, I can see that a lot of you are numb, after years of being on the outside looking in you've become jaded, and probably have disaccosiated yourselves emotionally to some point, but you have understand, there are lots of us, just beginning to see. There are droves of us in the West, thousands of us, more and more every day waking up from the carefully crafted dopamine and oxytocin injected hallucinated dream world.

Every waking moment for the past couple of weeks, there is only rage inside of me. I have never felt such a sense of betrayal, I see now the plan they had for us all along. The difference between you and us just beginning to see now, is that it is very, very personal to us.

I can quite literally feel the hate infecting my heart, the more I think about it, the faster my heart beats, the deeper the rage sinks into my chest.

Keep waking us up, I know it sounds so fucking dumb, but it started with infographics and memes I saw shared by friends on social media, and I know it's the same for everybody else I know who has recently only begun to see things how they actually are in the West.

I want to burn everything down to the ground.

Attached: 11913_thumb0.jpg (320x180, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

areomagazine.com/2018/12/18/postmodern-religion-and-the-faith-of-social-justice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was your turning point user?

Attached: IMG_4091.jpg (691x960, 137K)

Same thing happened to me user. I was a bernietard

idk,
I knew someone I always considered to be more conservative BECAME a bernie bros
I didn't understand
I had always been a dem and the bs finally woke me up
I don't understand how people can move to the left
it is like they immerse themselves further into the lie

I can't really pinpoint it, if it was the 500th time I read a tweet about white people being awful with 10k likes, or the 700th, or the 900th, I don't really know and don't think it's significant.

It starts with you seeing something you disagree with, somebody saying something (about white people for example) and you politely disagreeing with something horribly ignorant, but then they attack you, and then like a social immune system, instantly hundreds appear out of nowhere praising them for attacking white people, and shaming you.

So the next time you see something like it, you don't want to say anything.

And the next time, you know you can't say anything.

And by then, some learn faster than others, but by then we realize that in the system they are trying to build, this is intended.

The hardest part of the conditioning to break is getting out of thought policing yourself. I've found this to be the most effective way to get other people out of their double think world. As insane as it sounds, use of the word "nigger" was a game changer. If you can train yourself to not censor yourself in your own head, or more importantly, train others to not do it, the rest follows. But the 1984 bullshit of convincing people to not even think racist thoughts is what seems to be the most powerful tool they have.

Attached: wrath of the awakend saxon rudyard kipling.png (844x1490, 1.75M)

For me it was the news talking about Islam being a religion of peace after the 6 gorillionth islamic terror attack (I think it was the Bastille day truck of peace). That started my trip down the rabbit hole, and now I'm here.

I feel you user
Even non-former liberals like myself have gone through many stages of painful awakening to fully comprehend the horror of the situation we face.

I have now accumulated enough rage in me that I could effortlessly kill some of our enemies with one hand, in cold blood. We are not talking thousands, we are talking millions of us, fully alert at various degrees of the reality of what is happening. The lies of the power clique, the unbelievable manipulations behind the scenes, the cowardice of the spoilt Boomers, the sociopathic status-seeking of half-asleep normies, all of it will culminate in a perfect storm once enough Whites realize other Whites are awake and see.

Also don't blame yourself for not seeing things before. It is made for you not to see. Conditioning works. Now our enemies are in a rush to replace the population before it is too late. I believe they are going to lose this race as their endless escalation is resulting in exponential numbers of people noticing. It seems like an endless tunnel, but there will be a reckoning. Mark my words.

just remember, you're here for life

Attached: leftist redpilling.jpg (448x385, 69K)

Welcome OP user...seeing the world as it is...it just sets you on fire and pondering what todo what can you do?
Wait user...wait till it comes then a rebirth of yourself and others who see it for what it is. Then make your move carefully.

Welcome home fren. Don’t forget. You’re here forever

Attached: 38317CFD-74D0-4159-B83D-6C56D47CF59C.jpg (721x319, 65K)

Welcome and congrats, user.

Everyone here has made the journey.

Reading about people's "moment" and how they crossed over never gets old.

We have a big job to do, thanks for joining /ourguys/

The rage will pass, fren. When it does, all that's left for you to do is raise a wholesome white family with more than 2 children and try your best to shield them from the worst of modernity.

Attached: 1527068611526.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Welcome, you echo the thoughts and feelings of many here. Understand that with reaching your conclusions, there isn’t any turning back. It can be frustrating. Be a social chameleon when you must. Don’t be an idiot and ramble something on social media or in public that will get in the way of your success. That’s just how it is right now, but there’s a time and place.

Reading and posting here is a constant exercise in critical thinking, a skill that’s been lost to the left. Here, in between all of the bullshit, the memes, the jokes, the offensive content lies the truth. You get to sort that out yourself, and rarely will you be left with a lack of multiple viewpoints and thoughts. Have fun and enjoy the laughs along the way.

Best thing you can do is make a babby with a lady fren, not a woman lad, a lady.
My 1st is coming in 9 days.

I hope to he gasses many kikes and stomps many nigger babies.

Attached: 1561951243877.png (741x721, 54K)

Don't let the hate consume you.
Instead use it to fuel personal growth

I will call you a faggot for blogposting.
Good on you if legit though. It takes a non-normalfag to realize abject retardation as one sees it. I also implore you to call it out on conservatives too. Everyone needs to weed out the bad thoughts once in a while.

Attached: 8356927D-01CF-42A9-9607-4D5D313ABA3B.jpg (1024x758, 130K)

Welcome newfag. Eventually the rage will fade a bit and hopefully you can turn that fire into fuel to move you forward towards your goals. Don't succumb to the black pill it will just cause you to freeze and be apathetic.

Attached: 1561997838930.png (924x1042, 578K)

I don't think you got it dumbass. They don't have that option do you understand that? If the women spend their twenties and thirties f****** everyone they see it working for some stupid Corporation while men get no jobs at all how do you propose that they raised a nice wholesome White family?

>And by then, some learn faster than others, but by then we realize that in the system they are trying to build, this is intended.

The "System" is basically an inverted Latin racial cast system. All of their Instersectionalisms and critical race theories amount to the ideological underpinning of their fucked up caste system. More and more white leftists will wake up to the fact that they were being led into a nightmare.

Look at this man's eyes. They're the eyes of a determined man who has been betrayed by the rest of the world.

Attached: 1024px-wwii_europe_germany_22nazi_hierarchy_hitler_goering_goebbels_hess22_the_desperate_years_p143_ (1024x400, 67K)

Many of us have been there. I used to be a Left-Liberal too. I can pinpoint the exact moment I finally gave up on the Left: when pic-related was published.

Attached: Giles No Borders Fraser.png (647x639, 458K)

>My 1st is coming in 9 days.
Congrats

good job being lied to by 16 y/os on the internet I guess

16 y/os on the internet didn't do stuff like pic-related. Adults did. Leftist adults. Some people tried to warn them there would be a backlash, but they didn't listen. The Left has doubled-down on the anti-White rhetoric since those articles were published, rather than abandoned it.

Attached: 1522164564013.jpg (4142x2196, 3.21M)

some people make retarded anti-white articles for shock value therefore I should be a nazi
this is why reactionaryism is a cancer

Glad to have you user. This was well put. Why is it so personal and your anger so intense? Is it because of the sinister goals of their plan, or because you were so easily programmed and you're mad at yourself for not thinking critically?

Also, did you post a thread a few weeks back right after you woke up? In that thread someone called OP a bot and OP replied along the lines of "Yes, and I am just now realizing it" . For some reason you remind me of him, whom I liked a lot.

Just let your hate flow, like a mountain stream.
And lose the reddit spacing newfag.

like yes ofc articles like that bother me but that its ridiculous to base your ideologies off of being angry at articles, or women in video games, or whatever it is

You have to go back, to 2014 and kys.

Dear

Pol,
I

Love
You.

Welcome, user.

Get comfy, you are here forever.

Attached: 1554798254983.png (1590x869, 391K)

ok buddy

>wahmen in video games
Fuck off faggot.

Every single time.

Attached: Let The Refugees In - Giles Fraser.png (649x552, 259K)

>Advanced Globalization
The day Neo-liberalism revealed its endgame of Neo-Feudalism

Now you must accelerate the redpilling while you have the momentum!

Attached: 1nu85f.jpg (400x389, 21K)

Attached: tiresome.png (500x357, 132K)

So a liar is revealed as a liar and now you believe he isnt deceiving you?

Attached: 1562191128189.jpg (675x960, 94K)

maybe there should be reactionary shock value?

Attached: sam.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Welcome home fren

None of us were born awake, lib-user. But to survive the black rage you'll get as satirical as we are. You do have to distance yourself from the blackpill. We can laugh at this world as well as rage at it. Its a survival skill, and you'll learn it.
In the meantime you MUST take care of yourself. Live your best life. Dont spend more time on here or thinking about it than is healthy. Go outside. Take a walk, hike with your dogs, be with friends. Go to church. Organize your life. Eat right. Get fit. You need to be as strong as possible if you 1) want to survive and 2) want to fight alongside us

Welcome aboard

>For me it was the news talking about Islam being a religion of peace
Same here m8. I always knew Islam was obviously not a religion of peace, but i never realised how much the media establishment was against western civilisation.

The word nigger was the first speech policing word. Once they have you with that, the thought policing door is open and they do more and more.
When you get to pol and say nigger and realize WORDS HAVE NO POWER OVER YOU EXCEPT WHAT YOU GIVE THEM YOURSELF, its the crack in their conditioning and they can never police you again

You might be a little too impassioned, life being a little bit shittier can make that happen. Agree though... Facebook and social media friendly memes and infographics do more than the over the top shit. Post some of the stuff that redpilled you if you can.

leftofascism

Kek. Wish I would have seen this before my last comment. This is what returned feminists, commies, and all other sorts I know right back to normality or to the opposite side. You break the echo chamber at all and you're a target. You will not find that here... we are all dicks to one another but thats the end of it.

>It starts with you seeing something you disagree with, somebody saying something (about white people for example) and you politely disagreeing with something horribly ignorant, but then they attack you, and then like a social immune system, instantly hundreds appear out of nowhere praising them for attacking white people, and shaming you.

A religion, basically.

Definitely has religious undertones.

>we are all dicks to one another but thats the end of it.

Fuck off faggot

Eat shit nigger.

James Lindsay (one of the guys behind the Grievance Studies hoax) did some interesting research on the how the modern Social Justice/Progressive movement has become a comprehensive de facto religion.
areomagazine.com/2018/12/18/postmodern-religion-and-the-faith-of-social-justice/

Damn I love you pol

Exactly what I need to read to quell insomnia right now. Nice find user.

I think youre onto something here.
We could LARP as libtards and shame people out of the cult.

>It starts with you seeing something you disagree with, somebody saying something (about white people for example) and you politely disagreeing with something horribly ignorant, but then they attack you, and then like a social immune system, instantly hundreds appear out of nowhere praising them for attacking white people, and shaming you.
i know this feel.
>So the next time you see something like it, you don't want to say anything.
i do not know this feel. kinda curious as to where it comes from though.
>And the next time, you know you can't say anything.
>you can't say anything.
>can't
*won't. not can't. a few autists and a few months are all it takes for a dramatic shift of the overton window to occur in a given community. near as i can tell, nobody wants to be the first to speak up. dunno why exactly. probably different reasons but regardless they start finding their voices awful quick once they see some momentum has gotten going. i'm not saying to recklessly abandon restraint when your "won't" has a valid reason behind it, just don't want you to recklessly cripple yourself by ever thinking it a "can't". also this . these threads are always gay af but they do make for nice whitepills. glad you posted OP and super glad you've managed to find your way back to yourself.

Attached: 1508035906451.jpg (1536x2048, 444K)

The 9 min video at the beginning of the article should do the trick at summarizing it.

Fake and gay.

Congratulations on opening your eyes, user.
We've helped but after all we only presented information to you. You decided to take the red pill and accept the world for what it is, so, congratulations.
Now the fight begins for real and step by step you're going to be a part of the force that redpilled you, to other persons this time.
We're the majority. Some of us are just sleeping and trying to cope very hard.
We have a difficult job of waking them up, and then the real work of weeding out subhumans from our lands and taking back our legacy will begin.
Take care

Read it again retard

>i do not know this feel. kinda curious as to where it comes from though.

It's really dark. Like some sort of group sociopathological behavior. Somebody will say the most fucked up thing on social media or in public, but as long as it is directed at somebody (white for example) it's holy gospel, if you confront them about it, in even the most polite manner, you will be immediately attacked verbally, or worse. Seeing friends, family friends, people who you see every day, people you have seen your whole life, join in on a social media mob just to put their few words in, signalling shame toward you, it's a very dark feeling, especially when you know if you were alone with that friend you have known your whole life, discussing politics, if this came up you knew they would think it's ridiculously awful to say, but in this group scenario, it's like an instant social immune system, people don't even think, they just know what they are expected to think.

If you don't have a family/friend network comprised of largely left wing people, I imagine this feeling would be foreign. Just imagine everybody you know and love speaking out against you for speaking out against something you know is wrong, and you know they know is wrong too. It's mind breaking, dark, and bizarre.

nice blogpost you fucking faggot

Welcome to the losing team. Welcome to knowing there is no hope, no future, no salvation. At least you have the luxury now of understanding a bit more about the world you live in and your place within it.

>I think youre onto something here.
>We could LARP as libtards and shame people out of the cult.

Obstacles:
-They do this to one another and it resonates but takes a lot of time.
-We can't take notes from missionary religious conversion because the alternative we offer is merely reality
-We are not organized or dogmatic enough to actually compete so we can't draw people in

It's an idea, but it wouldn't produce the results we'd like unless we were exceptionally clever about it.

Subversiveness isn't our strong suit. Lying and being dishonest to push a narrative is much more (((their))) bag.
Redpilling them doesn't work because as Yuri said, they've got bananas in their ears and are comforted by their grand lie.

However I do think that the only way to break a collectivist is to break the collective. It's not much different than a drone from a hive. Apply the same techniques you'd use to deprogram a cultist from a cult; studying people that got out of Scientology would help.

Attached: yuri .jpg (626x563, 79K)

Read Julius Evola.

Attached: Evola 2.jpg (1200x798, 205K)

It's harvest season.
NPCs are separated from the living.
Judgment day is nigh.

>Apply the same techniques you'd use to deprogram a cultist from a cult; studying people that got out of Scientology would help.

Agreed, quoted point is also a great idea.

>can still only communicate in blocks of text
Go dilate tranny

>However I do think that the only way to break a collectivist is to break the collective. It's not much different than a drone from a hive. Apply the same techniques you'd use to deprogram a cultist from a cult; studying people that got out of Scientology would help.

Like Yuri said: when the military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand. Not before.

>I can quite literally feel the hate infecting my heart, the more I think about it, the faster my heart beats, the deeper the rage sinks into my chest.
Welcome to the ride my friend.

Attached: 1562339450144.jpg (900x900, 128K)

Evola is a huge faggot.
You need to bite that bullet quick.
Post his other quotes on magic and occult esoterism.

Lose your filter in public places when your friends start talking in dronespeak, you'll feel better or at least more entertained

>I want to burn everything down to the ground.
Lighten up, Francis. You just have to burn your psychological baggage down. You never needed it anyway. Otherwise it's just having a backbone of truth in the face of liars who have coopted grassroots social justice movements to inject plutocratic control over the masses into the democratic process. Many libs mean well but they are so thoroughly tools, the end results are bad for everyone but the most economically elite. Conservatives conserve and that includes killing the weeds trying to choke out our better judgement.

Attached: lighten-up-francis1.jpg (299x223, 20K)

doesn't get it
> therefore I should be a nazi
project more. Jow Forums isn't one person. we're not all (or probably even mostly) Nazis here

>but that its ridiculous to base your ideologies off of being angry at articles
This is a strawman. People first become inclined to turn away from the Left by Left behavior (of which those articles are only one tiny illustrative example) they then go through a process of thinking about/investigating other ideas/concepts in a new light. After that they will come to new positions on things. That's how it worked for many of us. To characterize this as "ideology based off of being angry at articles" is simply false.

For example: I'm basing the idea that Finland & Denmark would be wise to limit migration from the Middle East and Africa off evidence like pic-related. If you can think of some upside to the migration that makes up for those downsides, I'm open to hearing it.

Those articles (and other Left behavior) are becoming a problem for the Left: they are turning white people away from them, and in doing so opening them up to considering ideas they may not have previously.

Attached: Finland and Denmark.png (1064x949, 188K)

I honestly think he was a genius.

I disregard the 'muh magic' shit, obviously.

Try him if you haven't, I've read his entire works.

Attached: julius-evola-quote-the-inferior-never-lives-a-fuller-life-than-when.jpg (800x1000, 140K)

interesting. did you call them out on the vicious herd mentality thing at all? point out what you just explained to me about how they'd not say that face-to-face? and did anything change afterwards, like did it strain any relationships or stuff like that?

I will shit on anybody, family or friend, if they spew the kind of nonsense you're alluding to. I always have. I definitely built an infrastructure around myself where it cannot effect my income or romantic relationships though, because I've always been this way. It's a fucking refreshing feeling, especially if you're good at it. But they cannot shame me, its ineffective. The closer they are to me the more they know it.

Attached: evola djry.jpg (3840x2160, 2.63M)

Attached: evola1.jpg (1024x896, 189K)

Reminds me of that line from Gulag Archipelago where Solzhenitsyn would laugh at all the recently purged communists that found themselves prisoners and held onto the belief that it was all just a mistake and soon they'd be proven loyal and freed by the infallible State that put them there.

>reactionaries
Oh, so you're a leftists intellectual or something. Stick around and see the many ways you've been lied to. You either care about the truth or will dismiss the lies just like the talking heads do.

Attached: 1540996452742.png (746x512, 99K)

Come Home, White man. Until you act on your beliefs, you will not be truly free

Attached: breivik striking a blow for the white man.jpg (2250x1346, 894K)

That's the problem with people like Evola. He'll say some interesting stuff and drop some pearls, but then he'll sperg out and shit the bed by justifying rape as a moral good or that we should wholesale replace traditional metaphysics with voodoo.
It's common poison pilled intellecutalism: offer the masses a few agreeable points, then slide in your insane shit as if fits. Plus it's pretty much covered by the Neoreaction guys who do a better job at summarizing their views in a modern context.

In the end Evola's ideas are just repackaged nihilism except introducing paganism as an arbitrary replacement morality system to supplement the overarching political system. I don't see a lot of substance in it as a holistic suite of solutions to our problems.

Attached: CrS8y8Fj9.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

>this is why reactionaryism is a cancer
also the word you're looking for there is "Contrarian" - a person who takes up a contrary view or attitude, sometimes out of spite (but I have a feeling I've explained this to you before). "Reactionary" refers to a specific type of Conservatism which says it's not enough merely to prevent negative change/or maintain the status quo, one should instead aim to undo the work of progressives and return to older ways of doing things.

Americans seems to confuse the two words, either because they don't know what Reactionary means in a political context, or because they intend to mean that a person is being contrarian purely in reaction to someone or something that has annoyed them, and only for the sake of being contrarian.

welcome, user. see pic related

Attached: file.png (522x381, 154K)

More and more I think the people don't really deserve Western civilization. Not as it was since the enlightenment. They deserve something more cynical.

always with the honeypots

Attached: tomas.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Turning point

Attached: 5803F86A-424D-46AE-964B-CC46FEB8F5D5.jpg (1536x863, 1.37M)

what a glorious shitshow that was

Attached: syg.png (1000x1000, 1.47M)

that's pretty comfortable

Attached: 13651427476.gif (1200x832, 925K)

>justifying rape as a moral good
SOMEONE'S BEEN READING THE WIKIJEW

GO AND READ THE FUCKING TALKPAGE RETARD, LEFTISTS HAVE BEEN DELIBERATED EDITING THE ARTICLE SINCE BANNON SAID HE LIKED HIM, THAT FUCKING LINE IS BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA AND YOU FELL FOR IT

DO NOT TRUST FUCKING WIKIPEDIA, EVER

Evola's genius is correctly identifying the entire edifice of the modern world as flawed, and all political systems post-enlightenment as based on experiment. He reintroduces a transcendent concept of virtue as the foundation of being and applies this to the state, like Alastair McIntyre does with the aristotelian telos.

Pic related

Attached: Evola Explanation.png (1860x1876, 1.13M)

Yep. The Left has decided that rather than oppose globalism (as they once did, briefly) and instead champion autonomy, self-determination, self-preservation, etc... it will instead push for a "Left-Globalism" (open borders, the erasure of nations, destruction of unique cultures and ethnic groups via mixing, etc)

Pic-related was a prominent Leftist who spoke sense back in 1999. How times have changed. He'd be dismissed as a White Nationalist if he said that now.

Attached: 120801102402-gore-vidal-6-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (859x1027, 250K)

God/Lord Jesus Christ forgives us for our sins and will welcome us all with open arms when we all return home, we just need love and warmth in our hearts. Do not flood yourself with pure hate, turn the other cheek and only strike at your enemy when the time is right, until then, love your enemy, pray for them and hope they are redeemed by God and by doing that, you'll bottle up your hate and rage and learn to focus it when the day comes when you truly need it to destroy evil (the enemy).

Let the warmth and light from your heart come back to the forefront. We will succeed by not feeding our enemy what they want, be patient. Find God. Spread love and light. Bottle your anger and hate and control it. Use this precious energy to enrich your life and soul until the day of reuniting with God comes full circle and readies us for our next life. We are all one with God and he is apart of us and together, we will mock, suppress and destroy evil during each life we experience, including this one. Amen.

>Post his other quotes on magic and occult esoterism.
FUCKING BASED

Attached: e7HSU1G.jpg (5000x3827, 2.72M)

user, hate is the first step, which is understandable and expected.
Don't stop there.
Move forward.
First forgive yourself and then your parents. You were all just unknowing pawns. You believed that going along with the crowd was the correct action because in a moral just society progress is made with many moving in one direction.
You were all normies and you must not resent them for realizing this sooner.
Then realize that you have a huge crater inside of you needing to be filled with God. You've most likely been filling it with drugs, alcohol, porn, greed, and all other sorts of degeneracy.
This is when you come to the realization that there's only one way the world can actually reach the Utopia you always imagined and that is through Jesus Christ.
I will pray for you user.