What is a Jow Forums approved dating site?

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

What is a Jow Forums approved dating site?

Attached: christian-mingle-splash.jpg (30 KB, 500x337)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5by8vreF0A
beautifulpeople.com/en-US

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

white date dot net

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

A walk in the park. Talk to someone in person it's a lot more effective then a whore filled dating site.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Low chance of success with any, however I would favor a website that requires women to pay money to join. Any website that is free or free for women is going to include low quality women or women who are not interested in finding a partner (and no longer paying the monthly fee.)

Attached: glamazon-way-fix.jpg (458 KB, 760x596)

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Fetlife.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Engineering school.

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

For tap that ass type I'd say your mom is fantastic, if a little on the dry side.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

myanimelist

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

His mother doesn't deserve lubrication. Go in dry, son, and make that whore pay for her mistakes

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

Isn't it interesting that "going in dry" and painful sex seems to be a meme among circumcised populations?

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Honestly, ask your cousins about their friends. That's how i met my wife

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

I've wondered about that myself.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Jdate

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

This and also go to fucking church and get involved there. Sure there are a lot of thots there too, but if you get very involved with your church, you can find a decent amount of nice church girls that are marraige material. That's what I'm doing in the fall at my college's Catholic cathedral. Dating sites/apps are a waste of money and/or time. Honestly, a better use for them would be to organize one-on-one fights. At least the investment in the site is minimal on both ends and it isn't expected to last longer than 15 minutes.

Attached: Satoshi-Kon-(今敏).png (168 KB, 500x272)

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Runescape
Unironically

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

farmersonly.com

Attached: hot-farmer.jpg (21 KB, 590x332)

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

All girls on those are trying to forget their exes or "discover things".
I met my ex on okcupid and I was the perfect bf for a year.
Didn't stop her from leaving me and saying "I won't ever find someone as awesome as you". And the next week "I have to say... I found someone".
Meh. I guess the next one will be a cumdump. And I won't put that much effort since the outcome is always the same.

To find a good person, you need not to seek.
But when you don't seek, you don't want a gf.
Also, all women are thots so stop projecting your own values on them.
Fidelity, honor, loyalty are foreign principles to them. And if they claim the opposite, they're liars.

Attached: 1562984496322.jpg (133 KB, 800x1143)

James Williams
James Williams

Also, all women are thots so stop projecting your own values on them.
Fidelity, honor, loyalty are foreign principles to them. And if they claim the opposite, they're liars.

Honest to God, I've only heard incels and men that want to be Chad but they're too pathetic to be one say this. Even betas know this isn't a fucking universal thing

William Howard
William Howard

interracialdating.com

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Keep the denial running. Reality will just hit harder.
I also tried to bite the
Men and women may be equal, it's just about education and experience, aka "social construct".

Spoiler : it ain't.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

The Synagogue

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Wanting to date or connect with people in 2019..

Not rejecting society and living like a monk in quiet study and prayer.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Unlike you, I have a healthy social and love life and I can tell you you're full of shit or you're looking for women in the wrong places, like going to a fucking dating site for a gf instead of a social activity like classes (with girls in your major) or a common interest club or organization. At least then you'll have something to talk about and have in common other than the fact you got jewed by a dating app.

Attached: 1560866205482.png (279 KB, 495x461)

Ian Young
Ian Young

monk
incel

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Women are spoiled for choice. if she's on a dating website that means there's something horribly wrong with her

John Walker
John Walker

Voluntary, I could get it for free but I hate myself so why try? I don’t get pissed off though or hate women, only myself.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

"dating sites" ARE FOR WEAK BETAS
don't use it ever if you want to become a MAN

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

All women are whores. All of them.
b-but muh church gurls

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

mutts gonna mutt
good luck to your mom, sister and daughter, you're based a son, brother and dad

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Biggest whores of all

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

leave california, dude

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Farmersonly.com

Attached: 95CAB29F-F25A-40B1-9C5E-25BA27F676AC.jpg (83 KB, 472x496)

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

church gurls
a complete whore that wants to give your money away to strangers and convince you to adopt a niglet
Not even once.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Attention!

If you didn't get with your highschool qt you are forever doomed to sharing used women with other men for the rest of your life.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Online dating is becoming the method to meet people. I think we really need to secure an avenue for white men and women to hook up for traditional families.

Attached: 1562946276183.png (105 KB, 629x523)

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Oh you're still a kid then.
Yeah sure, back in highschool and college too I met "good girls".
Have fun in 10 years.

Also, she already cheated on you.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

j-date

Attached: 1551881272916.jpg (72 KB, 1024x628)

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Okay incel. Good luck being bitter for the rest of your life.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

afrointroductions

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

oh no no no no ahahah

Attached: 1547535558510.png (284 KB, 593x540)

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

Grindr

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Attached: 1545588587565.jpg (24 KB, 635x488)

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Willingly making women the gatekeepers of sex is bluepilled. Taking what’s yours and giving them no control is redpilled. Fuck this society.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

My highschool qt dumped me for an older dude. One could aspire to be that older dude.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

you can taunt his language all you want, but his statement is still valid.
It's true that women don't experience these compulsions the way men do. They have no biological imperative to. Women aren't killed by competing tribes, women are raped and enslaved. They don't need to band together to survive, they need to be able to ingratiate themselves to whatever group they find themselves in. It's basic anthropology.

Attached: 1538162936483.jpg (227 KB, 781x1600)

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Grindr. Cuz all you fuckers are gay. Why do you have to be depressing and gloomy 24x7. Always complaining and whining and lamenting. Stop. You're being retarded. Either do something or shut the fuck up.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Memeflaggot has something to say, everybody gather around.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Yes. I should listen to some random faggot on the internet about women. Honestly, I'm done with all of your retarded BS about the world. Like all you niggers do is complain all the time about every single little thing but none of you faggots do shit about it. I've really come to the conclusion that all of you are just socially inept autists that have trouble of conceiving of worldviews other than your own (especially about women), so you invent bullshit lies about the world to further meld your autism with your worldview. Honest to God, I hate this fucking site and everyone on it, me probably included.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

youtube.com/watch?v=M5by8vreF0A

Attached: farmersonly.png (318 KB, 402x582)

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

I seen my cousins profile on that site. She had this shit that made her nipples into hearts and pictures of old biker looking dudes spanking her.

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Calm down, ma'am.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Should've posted that still from LoGH, tbqhfam

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

My advice for Americans is to make an OKcupid account, but only answer the questions that would indicate some sort of Right-Wing/Conservative value. Place high importance on those and skip the rest. I've seen suitable girls on there. You will find them.

I even recently saw a femanon who made a thread here a few weeks back on there.

Attached: Lakeland-US.png (188 KB, 832x1236)

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

'christian' girls are the biggest sluts. Just like how muslim girls are all raging sluts that constantly give bj's and take it up the poopchute

Eli King
Eli King

I was on there. I swear, OkCupid was finding a way to fuck me. I had very high matches with the worst kind of women, and no idea why. All had answered questions like they've had one night stands and never want kids. Ended up deleting my profile. Didn't really get many replies either.

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

drumpftardsmeet.com

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

beautifulpeople.com/en-US

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

I'd be worried about a girl that's that political, desu. Seems like they always have a screw loose. I'd rather meet an apolitical woman who's most concerned with her friends and family and imprint my political beliefs onto her myself.

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

Everyone will have a screw loose if you analyze carefully enough.

William Collins
William Collins

Don't use dating sites at all.

If you want a Christian girl, go to Church.

As a male, you have plenty of time to find someone. Don't fuck anyone you wouldn't want kids with.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

I don't think church is truly a strong option for meeting a mate

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

unironically, It's Jdate. We all want our khazar milkers to suckle on and we all want our little boys circumsized.

Attached: JDate1.jpg (85 KB, 680x420)

James Morgan
James Morgan

At home matzo ball date
I can't imagine a much cheaper date.

Attached: 1423673073327.jpg (45 KB, 395x374)

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Their motto is "Get Chosen"

Attached: 42623462g.jpg (43 KB, 800x450)

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

Do you really want an AI to choose your wife for you?

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Well, if it was really good at it maybe I would be. That being said, it's not something I have suggested.

Grayson White
Grayson White

Maybe instead of calling an entire message board worth of people autists, you should look inward and figure out why you're angry enough to lose your shit at a guy who said nothing combative to you, personally.
Now I will attack you personally: I think you're projecting your own insecurities onto me. Get off the site if you hate it so much and go figure out what the fuck is wrong with you.