What is a Jow Forums approved dating site?

What is a Jow Forums approved dating site?

Attached: christian-mingle-splash.jpg (500x337, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5by8vreF0A
beautifulpeople.com/en-US
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white date dot net

A walk in the park. Talk to someone in person it's a lot more effective then a whore filled dating site.

Low chance of success with any, however I would favor a website that requires women to pay money to join. Any website that is free or free for women is going to include low quality women or women who are not interested in finding a partner (and no longer paying the monthly fee.)

Attached: glamazon_way_fix.jpg (760x596, 458K)

Fetlife.

Engineering school.

For tap that ass type I'd say your mom is fantastic, if a little on the dry side.

myanimelist

His mother doesn't deserve lubrication. Go in dry, son, and make that whore pay for her mistakes

Isn't it interesting that "going in dry" and painful sex seems to be a meme among circumcised populations?

Honestly, ask your cousins about their friends. That's how i met my wife

I've wondered about that myself.

Jdate

This and also go to fucking church and get involved there. Sure there are a lot of thots there too, but if you get very involved with your church, you can find a decent amount of nice church girls that are marraige material. That's what I'm doing in the fall at my college's Catholic cathedral. Dating sites/apps are a waste of money and/or time. Honestly, a better use for them would be to organize one-on-one fights. At least the investment in the site is minimal on both ends and it isn't expected to last longer than 15 minutes.

Attached: Satoshi Kon (今敏).png (500x272, 168K)

Runescape
Unironically

farmersonly.com

Attached: hot farmer.jpg (590x332, 21K)

All girls on those are trying to forget their exes or "discover things".
I met my ex on okcupid and I was the perfect bf for a year.
Didn't stop her from leaving me and saying "I won't ever find someone as awesome as you". And the next week "I have to say... I found someone".
Meh. I guess the next one will be a cumdump. And I won't put that much effort since the outcome is always the same.

To find a good person, you need not to seek.
But when you don't seek, you don't want a gf.
Also, all women are thots so stop projecting your own values on them.
Fidelity, honor, loyalty are foreign principles to them. And if they claim the opposite, they're liars.

Attached: 1562984496322.jpg (800x1143, 133K)

>Also, all women are thots so stop projecting your own values on them.
Fidelity, honor, loyalty are foreign principles to them. And if they claim the opposite, they're liars.

Honest to God, I've only heard incels and men that want to be Chad but they're too pathetic to be one say this. Even betas know this isn't a fucking universal thing

interracialdating.com

Keep the denial running. Reality will just hit harder.
I also tried to bite the
>Men and women may be equal, it's just about education and experience, aka "social construct".

Spoiler : it ain't.

The Synagogue

Wanting to date or connect with people in 2019..

Not rejecting society and living like a monk in quiet study and prayer.

Unlike you, I have a healthy social and love life and I can tell you you're full of shit or you're looking for women in the wrong places, like going to a fucking dating site for a gf instead of a social activity like classes (with girls in your major) or a common interest club or organization. At least then you'll have something to talk about and have in common other than the fact you got jewed by a dating app.

Attached: 1560866205482.png (495x461, 279K)

>monk
incel

Women are spoiled for choice. if she's on a dating website that means there's something horribly wrong with her

Voluntary, I could get it for free but I hate myself so why try? I don’t get pissed off though or hate women, only myself.

"dating sites" ARE FOR WEAK BETAS
don't use it ever if you want to become a MAN

All women are whores. All of them.
>b-but muh church gurls

>mutts gonna mutt
good luck to your mom, sister and daughter, you're based a son, brother and dad

Biggest whores of all

leave california, dude

Farmersonly.com

Attached: 95CAB29F-F25A-40B1-9C5E-25BA27F676AC.jpg (472x496, 83K)

>church gurls
>a complete whore that wants to give your money away to strangers and convince you to adopt a niglet
Not even once.

Attention!

If you didn't get with your highschool qt you are forever doomed to sharing used women with other men for the rest of your life.

Online dating is becoming the method to meet people. I think we really need to secure an avenue for white men and women to hook up for traditional families.

Attached: 1562946276183.png (629x523, 105K)

Oh you're still a kid then.
Yeah sure, back in highschool and college too I met "good girls".
Have fun in 10 years.

Also, she already cheated on you.

j-date

Attached: 1551881272916.jpg (1024x628, 72K)

Okay incel. Good luck being bitter for the rest of your life.

afrointroductions

oh no no no no ahahah

Attached: 1547535558510.png (593x540, 284K)

Grindr

Attached: 1545588587565.jpg (635x488, 24K)

Willingly making women the gatekeepers of sex is bluepilled. Taking what’s yours and giving them no control is redpilled. Fuck this society.

My highschool qt dumped me for an older dude. One could aspire to be that older dude.

you can taunt his language all you want, but his statement is still valid.
>Fidelity, honor, loyalty are foreign principles to them. And if they claim the opposite, they're liars.
It's true that women don't experience these compulsions the way men do. They have no biological imperative to. Women aren't killed by competing tribes, women are raped and enslaved. They don't need to band together to survive, they need to be able to ingratiate themselves to whatever group they find themselves in. It's basic anthropology.

Attached: 1538162936483.jpg (781x1600, 227K)

Grindr. Cuz all you fuckers are gay. Why do you have to be depressing and gloomy 24x7. Always complaining and whining and lamenting. Stop. You're being retarded. Either do something or shut the fuck up.

Memeflaggot has something to say, everybody gather around.

Yes. I should listen to some random faggot on the internet about women. Honestly, I'm done with all of your retarded BS about the world. Like all you niggers do is complain all the time about every single little thing but none of you faggots do shit about it. I've really come to the conclusion that all of you are just socially inept autists that have trouble of conceiving of worldviews other than your own (especially about women), so you invent bullshit lies about the world to further meld your autism with your worldview. Honest to God, I hate this fucking site and everyone on it, me probably included.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5by8vreF0A

Attached: farmersonly.png (402x582, 318K)

I seen my cousins profile on that site. She had this shit that made her nipples into hearts and pictures of old biker looking dudes spanking her.

Calm down, ma'am.

Should've posted that still from LoGH, tbqhfam

My advice for Americans is to make an OKcupid account, but only answer the questions that would indicate some sort of Right-Wing/Conservative value. Place high importance on those and skip the rest. I've seen suitable girls on there. You will find them.

I even recently saw a femanon who made a thread here a few weeks back on there.

Attached: Lakeland US.png (832x1236, 188K)

'christian' girls are the biggest sluts. Just like how muslim girls are all raging sluts that constantly give bj's and take it up the poopchute

I was on there. I swear, OkCupid was finding a way to fuck me. I had very high matches with the worst kind of women, and no idea why. All had answered questions like they've had one night stands and never want kids. Ended up deleting my profile. Didn't really get many replies either.

drumpftardsmeet.com

beautifulpeople.com/en-US

I'd be worried about a girl that's that political, desu. Seems like they always have a screw loose. I'd rather meet an apolitical woman who's most concerned with her friends and family and imprint my political beliefs onto her myself.

Everyone will have a screw loose if you analyze carefully enough.

Don't use dating sites at all.

If you want a Christian girl, go to Church.

As a male, you have plenty of time to find someone. Don't fuck anyone you wouldn't want kids with.

I don't think church is truly a strong option for meeting a mate

unironically, It's Jdate. We all want our khazar milkers to suckle on and we all want our little boys circumsized.

Attached: JDate1.jpg (680x420, 85K)

>At home matzo ball date
I can't imagine a much cheaper date.

Attached: 1423673073327.jpg (395x374, 45K)

>Their motto is "Get Chosen"

Attached: 42623462g.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Do you really want an AI to choose your wife for you?

Well, if it was really good at it maybe I would be. That being said, it's not something I have suggested.

Maybe instead of calling an entire message board worth of people autists, you should look inward and figure out why you're angry enough to lose your shit at a guy who said nothing combative to you, personally.
Now I will attack you personally: I think you're projecting your own insecurities onto me. Get off the site if you hate it so much and go figure out what the fuck is wrong with you.