I'm sick and tired of millenials complaining

I was born on a farm in Sweden in 1948. We didn't have running water. For the first six years of my life we didn't have electricity and we had a dirt floor. I excelled at school and after finnishing ninth grade top of my class I went to Gothenburg to work for Volvo. I started in the factory and worked my way up to being a supervisor before my eighteenth birthday. At this point a man named Henry Westerberg who designed the first Volvo car took me under his wing and taught me alot. I rose to a top position in the company before I moved to America in 1976 to work for Ford. I have four children who are all successful but my grand children are unbearable. They just complain but I never see them trying to do anything for themselves. The only way to get somewhere in life is taking the job you can get and working your way up. Stop complaining and do something with your lives.

Attached: Lonneberga.jpg (1600x900, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trained by Volvo
>Leaves for Ford
Boomer loyalty.

t. Boomer

Everything you love is going to burn boomer

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 13K)

>The only way to get somewhere in life is taking the job you can get and working your way up.

You're not able to do that today boomer scum. The days of entering a company in your youth and then leaving with a gold watch when you're old are long gone. You'll either get cut from a layoff or you'll go somewhere else because you never get a pay raise. No loyalty. Everything needs "education" now, showing up is not enough anymore.

I can't wait to cut your social security and medicare when you're the most vulnerable. Welcome to the hell you created boomer scum :)))))))))

and you are going to be pillowed

Attached: pillow.jpg (488x488, 15K)

And now you are the rape, nigger, and Muslim capital of the world.

>dirt floor
Stopped reading right there. This is 1948 not 1489

>boomers being bad means millenials are good
typical misconception on Jow Forums

You clearly don't know the poverty of rural Europe in the 40's. The only building in the village I lived in that didn't have stomped dirt floors in at least half it's rooms was the church. We didn't have electricity. We didn't have running water. We had our milk and our meat in a root cellar and it went bad in three days.

In the winter we had the pigs inside the house because they would die in the cold.

dude i would kill to have been born on a rural farm, fuck you faggot

would you want to be born in 2015 if you could?

Yes. I would dominate all you faggots with my work ethic and moral.

/biography

Attached: Day of the Pillow.jpg (297x223, 16K)

>I was born on a farm in Sweden in 1948.
Why did you allowed this to happen?

Attached: Tensta Sweden.jpg (1594x608, 509K)

>i would dominate all of you faggots
when was the last time you lost your job?

>our milk and our meat in a root cellar and it went bad in three days.
leave it outside during the fall - spring seasons

You don't understand. If you were born in 2015, you would be reaching the workforce around 2030, by then automation will be in overdrive and you would be competing with millions for an ever shrinking job market of menial labor, you were lucky to be born on a farm with no electricity, the modern world might be easier, but it is much less fufilling.

>Still using the false bad versus good paradigm
Typical misconception on Jow Forums.
>Beyond good and evil.jpg

even the easiest job now is a literal slave factory that can't support anyone, go fuck yourself OP

we actually had dirt floors/bedrock in niggerland for some reason in the 80s lol

Na na na. You don't get it. You just pull yourself by your own bootstraps, give people firm handshakes and invent the next Facebook. My son is good with computers.

Just go into the woods and build a house close to a lake and live there. Nobody is stopping you.

nice larp ryan

>Nobody is stopping you from building a house in the woods.
boomber fantasy world. do that. enjoy your police raid and lawsuit.

Millennials are a mentally weak generation for sure, but they grew up in an environment that fucked them so hard they had little chance. Internet and social media, sexual liberation and hookup culture, politicized education, targeted advertising, multiculturalism, every social norm deconstructed, globalization, negative interest rates, destruction of privacy, feminism, and on and on. Anybody would go crazy in the dystopian environment boomers created in their naivety.

>be based boomer
>be racist and fiscally conservative
>still vote only for social democracy or cuckservatism until the day you die

Why do they do this?

Work sucks and is largely pointless.

>"I spent fifty years of my only life in an office and I barely ever saw a sunset or a rainstorm."

We are expected to applaud this attitude as normal.

FBPB
Too bad companies don't train their workers anymore. Entry level needs to start with an undergraduate degree, three certifications and five years of work experience.

kek

>millennial enters the work force in 2001-2008
>same year as the 9/11 and Great Recession
>why are you lazy for not being able to find work in the highest unemployment and worst economy since the Great Depression?
>why are you unhappy reaching adulthood at the start of two wars?

THIS

your grand children have been rendered mentally and likely physically ill by post ww2 civilization

Ford bought Volvo, then sold it to the Orientals.

>work your way up
Kek.

>just live on land that is either owned by the government, a land speculator or millionaire boomer who has an unreasonable price far in excess of its actual value

boomers never realize until they lose the job they had for 30 years

Attached: 1527738619437.jpg (840x472, 115K)

Europe doesn't get the same kind of horrid shithead winters we get unless you go to Finland or Russia.

>and likely physically ill

Yep.

Attached: PLASTICS-Infographic-INSTA-300x300.png (300x300, 14K)

Post wrinkly boomer hand with timestamp

You can buy a farm silimar to the one I grew up on for under 100k. Don't tell me you can't save 100k.

Ford bought them in 99

I'm working in this industry for 25+ years now. It's not the same, and you know it's not the same. Im not going to educate you on why this is so because you are beyond repair if you don't know. The auto is a good example of what is wrong. Money gets what it wants and it wants you to have to buy mobility from it. Nobody wants autonomous electric cars but here we are, because it has been decided that controling your mobility is a way to control you. You won't be owning that car either. Hope you enjoyed your life while your country was given away. Was it yours to give away? I hope you're not an abused elder some day.

Did you have trees and a saw? Yes you did. A lot of them.

>baby boomers 1946-1964
>too young for Korea
>Vietnam 1965-1970
>1970 - 1946 = 24
>Oldest baby boomers were conveniently only Age 24 at the end of Vietnam
Meaning the vast majority of baby boomers were too young to even participate in Vietnam. Only the very oldest of the baby boomers were 18 at the start of the war. Vietnam was fought by the Silent Generation and the First-born of the baby boomers.

So you have the baby boomers who didn't serve in Vietnam or were about to come of age when it ended, which the hippies protested against. In retrospect (((Vietnam War))) was not in the interest of the American people, but that's a different discussion.

European Russia is getting pretty mild. We haven't had

I am sorry Hans, but maybe life would have been easier if you didn't artificially raise the property prices 10 times and imported 10 000 000 refugees.

Still takes nearly a decade to save $100k. Meaning you won't afford the land until late twenties. Sooner with a mortgage, but banks require much larger down payments for land that doesn't already have a structure.

The boomers are looking forward to rental auto-drive cars. They're all going blind with age and they don't mind taking a JohnnyCab to the golf course or the community center.
They already drive golf carts in the Villages and other retirement communities.

Before buying there's joint ventures, reciprocity, supply chain relationships, you move around too. GM,VW,Toyota and subsidiaries, like I said, it's a different industry now and this I got miner knows it. He created it!

Vietnam was 1963 with advisers until 1975. Most of them avoided thendraft through medical, or college, ect like Bill Clinton, Bush, and Trump only poor rural whites and a few coloreds actually got sucked into that mess.

A decade? Invest your money well and you can turn 10k into 100k in a few years. I made lots of money in the tech boom and if you aren't in the crypto streets right now you aren't even trying and you should just shut your mouth. I don't need to learn all about crypto because I'm already set but for a young man like you it's a golden opportunity. Make whatever money you can make and do something creative with it. It's better than sitting on your ass complaining like a loser.

no land troops until 1965, drawdown to advisers at 1970.

fuck a floor....you had family life and a future

This. You GAVE IT AWAY.
>ID tag: why

go back to with your shillcoin pyramid schemes where there is not enough volume to move in and out of large positions but the risk is unacceptable. My best ROIs have been large cap options, and that's only 2%/mo for ~25%/yr. Still a large time investment and much risk involved.

>all a boomer had to do to succeed at an international level: get some good grades or something in middle school lmao
>what a millenial needs to succeed: having an IQ of 130+, degree (loaned by some boomer), one or more masters, possibly PhD, 5 years experience for entry level job, 3 languages, willing to accept humilliating salary
>also: HAVE BABIES FUCKING MILLENIALS, WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR MY PENSION NAO!!1eleven
>also: better import 1278613698131984714 brownskins into country for that
>also: why is my country ruined? Fucking millenials! Whatever, I will retire soon and go to vacation to some 2nd world paradise or something :3
Silly boomer, you are going to get unplugged by your grandchildren as soon as you are on vital support and they realize that it's the solution to all their problems, and its entirely deserved

Nice larp faggot

No land troops you knew about. We had spooks in there from 1955 after the French got tossed.1971 and later US lost over 4000 troops. Really did not officially end for US until 1975.

All those investments are zeros and ones. Unless you can hold it in your hand or stand on it...its not real. I have same problem.

holy shit based koreabro destroying the fucking boomer scum

You can trust a licenced financial broker to at least sell your digital shares and options. Cryptocurrency will be the future, but current cryptocoins are all pyramid memes that are only valuable because of new speculators entering the economy and continued use of the coins that are used for transactions. Privacy coins are the future and what we're waiting is for the big privacy coins to proof the concept of allowing secure and verifiable transactions while providing wallet privacy to individuals. If you look up anyone's bitcoin wallet you can know how much they have now and all of their past transactions in and out. Obviously the bitcoin lack of privacy is not acceptable for personal or corporate financial accounts.

you know why they are unbearable because people like you told them if they go to university they can get a good job. then they come out and they can't get a good job and they can't start from the bottom and work their way up because they are now over qualified. ok course they a shitty and whine because they got lied to

Emil i Lönneberga had a way cooler life than you boomer asshole and your shitty globalistic way of life.

>Life in underpopulated Sweden in 1940s are the same as overpopulated planet 2019

Lol ok

>I excelled at school and after finnishing ninth grade top of my class I went to Gothenburg to work for Volvo

Nowadays Volvo is a closed shop. One of the few places left in Sweden where you can get a job for life and you ain't getting in there without having a family member there already.

>>Overpopulated third world* 2019
Fixed that for ya.

you willingly became a part of proletariate from a self sufficient agrarian. congratulations.

Underrated, I had part-time work all through highschool, full-time once I left, then suddenly there was absolutely nothing. Got thrust into NEETdom for several years after 2008, lots of us did. Heard every fucking boomer tale under the sun about how it was all our fucking fault.
Finally managed to pick up a trade in my late 20's, just in time to sign up for a 30 year mortgage & die.
Fucking boomer cunts.

Go back to your shed Emil.

Attached: remote.adjust.rotate=0&remote.size.w=1280&remote.size.h=852&local.crop.h=719&local.c (1080x608, 97K)

>and we had a dirt floor
You know nothing of rural Sweden mutt, perhaps nothing except for the inner cities. But I'll hand you this for your next LARP. Dirt floors were never really a thing here. Even way back when we lived in homes that kind of looked like nigger-huts. They weren't really. And one of the differences was flooring. It's too fucking cold not to consider flooring even at stone-age level.

Attached: Lönneberga-50-år-senere.jpg (561x658, 68K)

>finnishing
based

Come back when you have finished high school child. You know nothing.

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (1500x1552, 609K)

va fan

youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE

>Dirt Floor
>In Sweden
>In the 50s

Sure thing, buddy, LARP harder.

It's not entirely impossible. Nordic countries were highly agrarian until quick progress in 1960s and 70s.

>I'm sick and tired of Millenials complaining.
>complains

>Westerberg

...and then you moved to Stockholm and got raped by Muhammads

Correction: Everything he loves is burning, even if he doesn't realize it.