Jews aren't that bad

Does Jow Forums really hate Jewish people, or is it all a meme? I've never met an impolite Jewish person. Where does the hatred come from?

Attached: Menorah-The-Hannukah-Candle-Symbol-Religious-Symbols-And-Their-Meanings-By-Mythologian.jpg (1002x1159, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJC7BazZNso
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V40Bvp_ooWs
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=mossad eagle
youtu.be/ljMPafQpfDU
youtube.com/watch?v=pk_KS0C_ZOA
youtube.com/watch?v=BqbYA6XkTUs
youtube.com/watch?v=awCwuJjZCTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who said we hate Jews? Jews are the ones that hate us.

yeah well can you blame them? modern yanks are a special breed

Yes I do blame them.
Why do they purist on going to countries with the majority of the population that hates them to begin with. Thats like if I walked into a gorilla pin at the zoo and he attacked me for entering into his territory

>majority of the population that hates them to begin with.
you said you don't hate jews

Blaming doesn't mean hate

Attached: weegee 123233.jpg (1920x1080, 907K)

>moSSad
>AshkeNAZI

Attached: ss.jpg (1024x1476, 214K)

>I've never met an impolite Jewish person.
You're either larping or you've never met a jewish person.

I tried to be nice but ya kicked the hornets nest for shekels

youtube.com/watch?v=xJC7BazZNso

Americans hate Jews because they are the reason they got their foreskins snipped.

Don't hate the people, hate what they do, and be specific regarding what it is that they do that you should be hating, so that it can be changed for everyone's benefit.

>IsraeliSecretIntelligenceService also sage

Start from 42 minutes. Will change your life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V40Bvp_ooWs

Attached: B2878C10-A729-4CCC-949C-BB7FBD7CBB79.jpg (2048x1360, 532K)

I hate Jews for the same reason I hate blacks, they pretend to be perpetual victims always needing gibs. My country gives billions to Israel as they murder unarmed protestors, meanwhile we have tent cities cropping up here. They pretend to be white while their real loyalty is to other Jews. Every group like this, blacks, feminists, jews, etc, talk about how oppressed they are and how they only want equality when really they want superiority. And if you criticize them at all you are an antisemite, racist, sexist, all these perpetual victim groups are the same.

Attached: q.png (445x437, 91K)

The logo is real.

Attached: mossad-eagle-israel-secret-service-intelligence-idf-prints.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Attached: jews love black cock title.jpg (385x119, 16K)

give sauce

Google.com you demented zombie

Attached: 2698920_0.jpg (1200x630, 55K)

FUCK KIKES FUCK AUSSIES AND MOST OF ALL FUCK JANNIES

google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=mossad eagle

OH YEAH FUCK NIGGERS TOO

Attached: 1557848753226.jpg (450x450, 38K)

>JOoz R dA rEaL NaZIs!! ALexJhOnES tOlD Me sO!!
Take your meds, memeflag

Just a coincidence m, don't worry about it.

Show your flag, mentally unstable fag

I SAID:
>DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE, MOVE ALONG

you must not interact with many or are a kike yourself. either way neck yourself.

Attached: 1557436389943.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Jews in a Jewshell

Attached: jew.jpg (902x960, 116K)

Seriously wtf.
I live in NY which is flooded by Jews and they are the rudest most ethno centric scumbags Ive ever met.
I literally rather walk through the hood than an ashkenazi neighborhood.
Fucking rude pieces of shit

I've never met a lying jewish person.

SCHIZO
C
H
I
Z
O

How can you call me a schizo when I already told you to take it like satire?

I bet youve never met the real big jews.

kike detected

Attached: 1558392979261 (2).jpg (307x314, 33K)

COOL IT with the anti-Semitism, Jow Forums
We should be CELEBRATING the Jewish people
youtu.be/ljMPafQpfDU

So COOL IT.

Attached: 1539139441782.jpg (540x489, 29K)

admittedly there aren't many jews in australia, but i watched seinfeld as a kid and really enjoyed it.

I was making a comparison.

>I've never met an impolite Jewish person
You don't subvert by acting as evil as you truly are, that's how they work, they claim to be moral good people before shoving a knife into your back.

>I was making a comparison.
to what?

God, you're dumb.

you're not making any sense

I loved Seinfeld. And if you liked that, you'll love this.

>impolite
>dishonest

i'll give it a go. it doesn't open with a cool bass line which is a bit of a let down, but i'm open minded.

The scoundrels were at the top of every revolution and radical party including the Bolsheviks and Nazis.

their not?

mate, this is nothing like seinfeld. it's some Jow Forums cuck rambling about some anti-semitic bullshit, i'm assuming as a joke or meme.

you're a faggot, show flag

Oh I'm sorry.
Eat shit and die faggot.

Bombed British Embassy in Rome

King David Hotel

Lavon Affair

Israel uses terror to frighten Jews to flee from the diaspora back to Israel like they did in 1950-51 Baghdad bombings

Organized the assassination of JFK to protect their Nuclear program at Dimona and assassinated RFK because as Attorney General he was attempting to force the AZC (forerunner to AIPAC) register as a foreign agent (which would have ended their shenanigans)

Stole yellowcake Uranium and nuclear triggers from the U.S

USS Liberty

1983 Marine Barracks attack

USS Cole

African Embassy Bombings

9/11

Entire War on Terror

Funds ISIS and Al-Qaeda

7/7 Bombing

Shoe Bomber

Underwear Bomber

Israel supplied weapons that were used in Rwandan Genocide along with other genocides while erecting holohoax museums all over the world

Israel is a hub for the white-slave traffic where tons of Russian and Ukranian girls were trafficked after the fall of the USSR

Haven for pedophiles

Is a home base for criminal diaspora Jews that organize swindles and scams all over the world and then flee back to Israel where they are protected from extradition

Has rabbis and other Jews deployed in western countries whose job is to harvest and transport gentile organs to Jew patients back in Israel

Jews in Israel spit on Christians

NGO's like Israaid traffic people fleeing war torn countries destroyed because of Jewry, to Western Countries

Chief Rabbis say the destiny of all gentiles is to be enslaved by Jews

Rabbis call for Noahide laws which considers Christianity idolatry to be established in all countries. The punishment for idolatry is beheading

Steals U.S technology and sells it to China

Fuck Israel

Just jewish ZOINists

every racist here is only like that because of zoinism and the talmud anyone that follows its is unironically evil and corrupt

ok shlomo

Attached: 1560108115391.jpg (240x240, 11K)

nah i don't believe that. there's been a rise in jew-hate since that dog whistling white supremacist jordan petersen started appearing on mainstream media. now there are all these angsty white kids regurgitating anti-jew propaganda they barely understand

They think they are inferior and talks goys like a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=pk_KS0C_ZOA
youtube.com/watch?v=BqbYA6XkTUs
youtube.com/watch?v=awCwuJjZCTU

Have you played Civ V? If so, Enrico Dandolo is the perfect example of a Jew (assuming you know what he's saying in Venetian). He acts very kind, humble, and honest at first but he's secretly plotting against you the whole time

>No, you're a jew
We got a smartass one over here.

Attached: neildegrasse.jpg (1100x618, 62K)

Jews beguile and woo gentiles to recruit new supporters of Israel. The cunning Jew will shower unsuspecting non-Jews with gifts and compliments and win them over with their seemingly warm embrace all the while flooding their country with immigrants, engineering stock market crashes, brainwashing their youth with Marxism, and plunging their troops into wars to secure the terrorist state of Israel. Go fuck yourself kikes. They will never confess, repent, or admit to anything. All they do is deny and re-write the history making themselves the victims. Only when they realize you cant be fooled do they take their mask off and reveal their true nature as they hiss and claw at you. Only then will you see these vermin for what they really are.

Attached: Sleeping Goy.png (1022x728, 1.64M)

There are more Christians supporting Israel as a % of said populations of college campuses than jews.

Jews are only 3% of the U.S population you fucking retard

Its guys like this who are the big trouble makers. its all behind the scenes.

Attached: Chabad.jpg (640x400, 67K)

show flag then

Attached: disgust.jpg (500x320, 24K)

Its true.
Its always true user. you can trust in disbelief because you are feed lies and have been since birth how are you to know any better?

I'm a christain these zoinists have hunted us like dogs for years and spread lies about us for years and tried to contorl us for years but it ends and it ends soon.

when you seem them eating your kids destorying your culture, destorying truth all to cover up the decay and decadence of sexual predators and deviance.

LGBT people wouln't be so big if jews hadn't molested these kids and tortured them/ mind contorled them

the evil runs deep all because the tamlud told them to do it.

this comment reads like the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic.

>% of said populations of college campuses

>any argument
>aahh...idk... I have a low IQ... I don't read books... oh yes some dude posted this: meme flag meme flag... feels so good to win

Attached: 751.jpg (598x792, 62K)

>tl;dr

Yes

this stands for "too long, i didn't read it" for anyone who hasn't studied the memes

jews are alright, they're on the same level of annoying and shit as Indians
It's Jews we have to worry about

I met some and there was one, the most horrid little wretch I ever met in school. Ghastly, a proper little demon. He really needed some discipline. Hard discipline. He was so spoiled and bratty as well. Worse than any girl I ever known. Obnoxious, smug, downright rude and all of those other similar traits. I hope he’s dead.
Other than him, the rest were the complete opposite. Nicest people I ever met in my life! So generous, friendly, caring, just wonderful people.
I’ll never forget that horrible one though, he’s like a bad stain that you can’t wash out of your head.

that's like any race, though. it's like expecting every white person you meet to be a school shooter or Jow Forums user

>met
>So generous, friendly, caring, just wonderful people.
It's because you only met them and didn't get to know them. Their whole religion is based on being deceptive and taking advantage of the subhuman goyim. They're all awful.

Oh nononono. This thing was like something from a horror movie, where all you can do is gasp, wide eyed and open mouthed in horror at him. He was so utterly appalling. I still to this day have never seen anyone behave or speak like that and hope I never will again. No one would say anything to him because he was always reminding people that he was Jewish and I guess we all, deep down, pitied him and felt sorry for him. He really did need disciplined.

Everyone knows them though, they’re pillars of the community.