Hope you're ready to defend scum, pol

Hope you're ready to defend scum, pol......

Attached: 40gftivp15a31.jpg (493x600, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
youtube.com/watch?v=R62vccMiP0s
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

very few ziondon lovers here
sage

Matter of time? It's already happening. Look at all the media shitposting.

Now, ACCURATELY linked, that's a different story. That one's gonna take a bit longer.

Forever or thereabouts.

>making shit up

Attached: 2kmqeu.jpg (500x607, 49K)

j

Attached: 5f1ec370b5f1cfba330f079fc85f7741e20b7c2c080f4dd8a90f4227310f2961.png (1000x999, 251K)

>be a client of Epstein's child rape parties
>becomes president
>makes child sex trafficking a national emergency and a priority for the feds
>pretty much the reason Epstein gets arrested and all the evidence of Epstein's clientele will be known to authorities
This makes sense to trump haters

>Hope you're ready to defend scum
I don't think I ever voted for a Clinton though...

so the last thing he did as president was the right thing?

Libtards are remarkably adept at projecting their retardation onto everyone else.

>libtards
stopped reading there.
only idiots use buzz words. Does your vocabulary have such a small capacity that you can't think of anything else to say? what a pathetic brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
youtube.com/watch?v=R62vccMiP0s
Where the fuck are you getting these cringy pics btw? You should at least try to be funny or something.

Eh, there'll be a crackdown on criticism.

Attached: freeze.jpg (512x438, 89K)

Oh this bread again. If he was we would’ve found out during pizzagate autism. All fields all the time. And if he is, he should have same fate asall the rest of the pedos

>bottom text

yes.

Attached: 1559428033723.jpg (506x418, 188K)

He also urged people to look into those who went to the island fairly recently. Of course, we already had leftists argue he did so to confuse everyone and hide his own crimes somehow, which sounds like the 4D chess-tier stuff they constantly made fun off a week ago in every Epstein thread. There's literally no consistency on their behaviour or arguments, so yeah that absolutely makes sense to them.

Nobody care about Zognald any more

>we already had leftists argue he did so to confuse everyone and hide his own crimes somehow,
Tell them that we already have the flight-log to pedo island:
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1

>brainlet

I could say the same about you, you self righteous twat. But you know exactly what you're doing with that No True Scotsman argument so this conversation was over anyway.

dopples checked
/thread

>misunderstanding no true scotsman this hard

>Durr I am an internet hipster who wants you vacillate in your word choice based on whatever is "cool" to say

Whatever, you pinko piece of shit.

>what is flight logs?
>what is kicking him out of trump properties?
sounds guilty to me

Hope you’re ready for the oven, Shariablue Nigger/Spic/Kike faggot.

yeah dude, the guy who sucks off Israel and denounces anti-semitism at every chance ISN'T a fucking kike slave
lmao imagine being such a brainlet faggot

What would Hillary do differently

yet all you could come up with is a pedantic attempt at insult

you have a bright career in janitorial work ahead of you, smart guy

Kinda odd how the people who bitch about jews are always the one supporting jews isn’t it.
>nah fuck republicans they are all zog and mossad agents
>lets vote for this other party that’s heavily backed by jewish donors who want open borders and diversity because they said they don’t like israel
>THAT’LL SHOW THOSE MAGAPEDES SUPPORTING ZION DON
Fucking idiots.

>the only choice you have is to vote for a crook or another crook
america

we'll never know now that Drumpf/Putin stole the show, now will we?

Nothing.
That's exactly the point.

Attached: 1560431930645.jpg (640x556, 41K)

I really don't give a fuck if I "win" an internet argument with a literal retard, mate.

Also, have a job already, defending this country. You can go ahead and thank me for my service, bitchtits, while I thank you for literally paying my salary lmao

Just post a fuckin book next time, Jesus Christ how have leftists STILL not figured out how to meme, we fucking give them a million examples a day

Seriously asking. To me it seems like the whole thing just perpetuates itself so who cares who wins until someone of value comes along

Who are you?

Attached: 613DD214-6886-468F-BA38-736E4527F756.jpg (300x168, 8K)

It really doesn't fucking matter, at least he added to the conversation unlike you.

If Orange Man had this dirt on him, it would have been uncovered 3 years ago when every glownigger and butthurt shitlib journalist was scouring the Earth in search of something to slander him with.

Who gives a fuck. Rape is a joke. He didn’t raise my taxes or infringe on the 2A. I don’t give a fuck who he “raped” or didn’t “rape”

>There's literally no consistency on their behaviour or arguments, so yeah that absolutely makes sense to them.

They just get paid to spam narratives at given times by Media Matters (literally founded by the Clintons). It's effective on wine aunts and niggers, but not us.

I'm actually agreeing with you, to an extent. The problem is that nobody will vote for a third party because they think they're throwing their vote away.
They'd rather pick between the red jews and the blue jews.

thats a fucking lie

t. seething libtard who got owned epic style

The kike media is gonna need a blue dress to make it “stick”, so to speak. A blue dress is the gold standard.

could you point me to the page where trump is so i don't have to go through everything? thanx

>one post by this ID
cool thread bro

Attached: slide.gif (500x210, 1.02M)

They just sperg out about Trump using his own plane or whatever when that pops up desu

Yeah this place is being shilled to hell and back, but they can't stop themselves from sticking out like a sore thumb here

The meme is over.
You Failed.

Attached: Orange man Ba9.0aD.jpg (486x568, 34K)

>could you point me to the page where trump is so i don't have to go through everything? thanx
He isn't.

>Trump using his own plane
Like most of the people probably have their own plane, The people going there weren't random dudes.
If they were using Epstein's plane is because:
- They don't have the space for dozens of planes
- Only Epstein plane is allowed to get there for securitty reasons