How many of you here are actually serious about breaking into area 51? nevada...

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

how many of you here are actually serious about breaking into area 51? nevada seems nice from what i saw playing fallout new vegas and my apartment lease is almost up. who here is actually planning on showing up because i don't want to uproot myself for this and have the whole thing be a huge nothingburger. i may have a death wish but i don't want my death to be for nothing. the people have a right to know what's inside area 51!

Attached: they-cant-stop-all-of-us.png (259 KB, 551x561)

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

groups that incite violence gets instabanned on facebook
this shit doesn't.
actual call to raid military installations of government
other big tech is in on it, even helps to promote it

It's fucking social engineering done by big tech and everyone is falling for it, because they've socially engineered people to fall for it.

Attached: social-engineering.jpg (87 KB, 1305x403)

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

If I went anywhere near there it would be like pic related a few clicks back with a nice vantage point. Theres only two outcomes IF they try to swarm A51
Govt tests their non lethal area denial weapons
govt mercs them all

Attached: Area51-assault-loudout.png (355 KB, 878x980)

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Wouldn’t you like to know, Mr. Secret Government Agent

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Pretty dumb, they'll move all the good shit before you get there.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

they can't move everything.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

quick guys! we need another bullshit story to clog up the headlines! Just talking about aliens hasn't been working.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

its praxis raiding a military base.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Folks will get into Area 51 one day. Don’t you think Rome had an Area 51?

Seriously though. All the media to do is scream racist and the guards in the air force there will drop their pants and open their butt holes eager to get fucked and/or diversified.

Hell oh hell

Attached: E6C8B497-EE2C-4A26-80EC-D4B6D5861CF7.jpg (311 KB, 1280x720)

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

I hear rumours that those who will take part in the storm will get their debts cancelled. Maybe it's worth trying?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (7 KB, 337x352)

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Hi fbi

Attached: F91082CD-2DE4-41B7-8F57-5D2815D4748B.png (427 KB, 740x523)

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

I need a big tiddie alien goth gf so im going

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

this post glows

Attached: 1510898809229.png (140 KB, 800x639)

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

I can’t think of a better use of Americans transient brown population than to be used as a force to raid federal structures.

I hope they go through with it.

Attached: 85B7034C-D5DA-4487-93DD-125D69D447DB.jpg (126 KB, 526x1024)

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

not wanting brown people to storm a secret glownigger base

Back to plebbit

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

Pure white but it’s like nots tits though. 20 pounds of ass and pussy.

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

These idiots are going to get heaping helping of the microwave gun with a bunch of pepper spray added for taste.

Attached: 1523225849416.jpg (85 KB, 416x1116)

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Who gives a shit about area 51 I'm going so I can sell t-shirts, Dasani and beaded bracelets.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

Call me paranoid, but it seems like a multi-tiered operation to simultaneously get rid of crazies/anyone gullible enough to try and storm a government facility while also serving as a distraction. I'm leaning toward the former, as the idea probably popped up from some liberal thinktank as a tactic to get rid of perceived "easily fooled" conservatives. Either way, it's a dumb fucking idea.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

You’ll sell it all moshie. Gg.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

The government will probably abandon the base at this point. They have plenty of time to move everything.

Big tech is promoting this because it hurts Trump.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

You are asking the wrong question
How many of us are serious about shitposting? All of is
How many are serious about ATTEMPTING to run the gate at the base? 0
No internet out there. No cell service. No shitposting
There will be a few retards that think this is real and go no doubt. The heat, distances, security will deter even those.
OH but believe me there will shiposting a plenty between now and then.
Shitposting a plenty

Attached: 1563019697412.jpg (141 KB, 800x800)

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Groups like say, Antifa? Anqueefa incites violence all the time but their many many pages and groups stay up.
It's almost as if___

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

You want to know what the ultimate irony is. Area 51 does top secret research on advanced ECM and ECCM. Nothing to do with Aliens.
Those people planning on raiding the facility will be very disappointed.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

There's like a two month window since this started and the actual "raid". They could build a new base somewhere and move it there in that time.
I mean really, how many people do you think will show up to this on September 20th? 50 people? Millennials are good at signing online petitions and nothing else.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Can someone do kaballah calculations on the date?
It's kinda suspicious, 20 Sep 2019... 11 Sep 2001? any relation? Full Disclosure? ???

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Do you have a better way to get rid of Belle Delphine supporters, Anti-Vax Kids, Incels/MGTOW teens, children of SJWs/Niggers/Mutts and Redditors at the same time?

Attached: Bait---I-Just-dont-care-anymore.png (35 KB, 625x626)

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

This. They are itching to use the crowd control though so win win?

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

It’s a PSYOP designed to normalise large mobs leftists overtaking Government installations be sheer force of numbers.

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Is this q shit? Would make sense.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Why cant it be next weekend? Gawd september 20th. Dont want to wait that long for a comfy masacre

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

I don't know what the fuck they do out there. And you don't either. You know what you think they do. But that's like knowing the age of the universe. We can guess, maybe even hit the nail on the head. As far as KNOWING goes, you don't. Just like me or anyone else.
All we know is they have developed and tested some pretty amazing aircraft out there.

Attached: 199125655.jpg (172 KB, 1200x800)

Cameron James
Cameron James

This thing goes bububuuubububuoooom.

James Bennett
James Bennett

Settle down they could take them out without killing most of them. I mean jump the shark or what am I right?

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

My eyes cant look away from China and the fear that the will of the Chinese Communist party could one day be forced on the American people is enough to make me glad those non existent people out there in the desert are doing their job. Hopefully they don't have their servers hooked up to the net is all I know. We are going to need every edge we can get when that fight starts and believe me, that fight is going to happen and it will be the battle for civilization.

Attached: 1669588785.webm (2.8 MB, 1280x720)

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

NEED IT NOW!!!!!!

Attached: 1562178789294.jpg (849 KB, 906x936)

William Price
William Price

They will have to get on boats user. We got boats and boats and boats.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Too fucking bad vlad

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Fuck off glow nigger

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

The fuck why
They wouldn't move Fort Knox
Zero need to relocate advanced military tech when they can run a field test just to see how many cows they can pacify at once. Doesn't even need to melt your brain, you'll just start thinking and feeling different shit all of a sudden and come up with a completely new inspired direction for your herd of retards.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Area 51 good stuff has been gone for years. Still has nukes though. Mostly old “decommissioned” models.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

Dude there’s no gold in Fort Knox. We don’t have the gold standard anymore. This is just facts. Fort Knox is just symbolic.

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

Sorry live too far. My support is with you.
please yell Rahsenghan when you charge the base

Attached: 2191xc.jpg (54 KB, 671x418)

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

I've clicked that I'm going but I'm not sure if I'm going
I just want to hang out won't be storming the place just attending the rave and meet up.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

That's the spirit.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Get a good camera and lots of storage. I might go just for the spectacle. Nobody’s going to do shit but I bet it’s gunna be fun.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

Nigger there's 5,000 tons of bullion there right now. Not the point, it's about as useful to the common Boomer as any Area 51 tech. The most they could do is take pictures with it and post it on Reddit, but they're not getting near it because when the government doesn't want you seeing something, you don't see it. They don't have to move shit.

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

They could sneak a good sized force in right now. They could have already. No doubt there are people here on the ground for that purpose. Alot of countries do it. There are also aircraft. North America isnt an Island either. You could make landfall in a weaker nation like Canada or Mexico and push up meanwhile you have operators conducting sabotage on electrical, refineries, and rail. Make things harder to organize and move military assets around. Not saying this is going to happen or anything. But if I were China, the US people have never been so divided and subverted as right now. Add some financial crisis or god forbid civil war. They see opportunity in weakness, they would be doing whats always been done by someone trying to run the world. Knock down the biggest guy and take it. Make the point to the whole world you are now topdog. They are pushing hard right now building up. This isn't to have little skirmishes. The Chinese are playing for keeps. We have our heads in our asses. Fighting over ass fucking rights and if our kids can be mutilated for life at an early age in the name of progressive values. Whatever the fuck that is. Infrastructure is crumbling. They are building. I hear they have built a nice underground sub base designed to take a direct hit in a nuclear exchange and their sub fleet survive. We can barely pass a fucking budget and when we do the entire thing is a loan.

Attached: 956685.webm (1.87 MB, 1280x720)

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

It’s making my mouth water why does gold do this?

Attached: 9E101303-44E4-4C17-B701-22DD63A74292.jpg (98 KB, 531x397)

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Pfff you trying to scare me? Redder is better on this scale.

Attached: 67079E93-A259-4221-965C-A1DDA8ED3236.png (126 KB, 570x755)

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

HAHAHAHA!

What a joke. The NEETs and neckbeards will die of dehydration before they get near Groom Lake. If that doesn't get them; a sizable USAF base is 10 minutes away by air; will be the largest strafing exercise in history.

That said, this is all about publicity.

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

They would hit em with crowd control murder boy. Non leathal because fur younthats why.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Because it's chemically inert and you've been genetically coded to have an appetite for 23-24 karat gold as an anti-inflammatory since the days of ancient Rome.
At least you're not a Jew.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Redpill me on this retardation. Is this a setup to fuck Facebook in the ass for treason? Does raiding an army base count as treason? Is it to get a list of useful idiots that will do anything you tell them? Is it just a diversion from something else going down that the government doesn't want people to hear about?

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

the only people that will actually show up to this are faggot youtubers with cameras hoping to film shit for views. too bad for them all they'll find is other faggots doing the exact same thing, pointing cameras at each other. my bet is 10 people actually show up

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

That’s bullshit but I be;ieve it

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Checked. Ayylmao I'm serious about shooting some ropes in some space pussy.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

It don't mean much when you can field a 100 million man army with 250 million reserve and issue them all a rifle.

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

It’s a great way to see a happening. Sell food and shit gave a great time.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

You no idea how many guns Americans have.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

"They" haven't a clue as to what they'd be facing in terrain, weather, lack of shelter at a minimum. What are they going to do? March up the highway 150 miles? In 90-100 degree heat? There are three ways into Groom lake, one involves marching across a nuclear testing site. All are across open desert. And, no water resources.

It's retarded bullshit.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Facebook is a haven for intelligence agencies and Berg knows his place. Somebody said organize a fucking hike if you're so interested in Area 51 and some glorious Jow Forumstard took the challenge to the masses the next fucking day. All, I assume, for the lulz.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Take it easy, my ancestors- don’t get smart now

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Canada is making me proud here.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

This. Its training them how to overwhelm 2nd amendment neighbourhoods

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

I’m not disagreeing. I bet they just show of force and do a bunch of acid eat bbq and have a good time.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

Would be sweet if you fellas could do a ufo flyby just for fundies.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Funsies*

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

EDC is in Las Vegas in September...

William Howard
William Howard

Are they going to duel wield them? There are 300 million. How many fighting age males we got? How many of those are in good enough shape to be useful? How many could act as a reserve force up to say age 55? What level of combat effectiveness would that group be? Its not about, how many guns you have. Its how many people are fit and healthy enough to use them. So far as the overall population goes anyway. Last time I went to walmart all I could think was, fuck people are fat.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Can't pay debnts if your six feet under

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

It's merely a survey to gauge how close the nation is to an open popular youth revolt.

500,000 sign up, 10,000 show up, collect demographic data, compare it to the data they've already gathered on the FB signups, let them go with a warning.
Or maybe none show up, that's just an example.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Just let your finger off the trigger man. This shit is a meme.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Absolute no one will go to this, everybody will be busy with usual normie stuff as usual
And stop pushing this retarded idea here you retarded glownigger

Attached: 1550556380260.jpg (67 KB, 785x725)

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Never thought anything else.
Pure nonsense

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

I agree. Who started it? Wasn’t Jow Forums.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

imagine how dissapointed the MILPOs are gonna be when no1 turns up for them to beat the living shit out off.

Attached: good-times.png (159 KB, 600x448)

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Me and about 50 other people were recruited to start this as part of a Russian civil operation.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

You gunna go play minesweeper mp?

William Collins
William Collins

Broadcasting your whole plan of a surprise attack before you do it.
failed before it even began

Attached: Xk9nO.jpg (93 KB, 720x483)

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

I only want a livestream

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

it be wiser send like 1000+ drones there for the fuck of it

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

This bullshit was invented to discract you from the real thing.
Use filters.

Attached: f4.jpg (398 KB, 588x1547)

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

did maybe ever in your head come the idea accross that it was ment to fail?
if you mean that its main goal is by any means to get in to a miltary instalation that is protected by armed guards with nothing more then a human wave attack it is designt to fail.

just think about ww1 and mashinguns.

but hey, one mans fail is a others victory.

think rather who would gain from idiots getting gund down by base guards and what would be aftermatch of said incident.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

Attached: nZm5dY2PJ.jpg (553 KB, 1280x1162)

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

kys tranny

David Butler
David Butler

retards think the U.S. gubmint would massacre 600, 000 of its own citizens

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

what if this is just a glow in the dark nigger operation?

what if they selected a few easy to influance people and try to test there brainwashing technics?

is this maybe preperation of attacks to happen in iran?
are the glow in the dark niggers trying to test how easy there mindfuckery works and how many people show up and littery do attack?

is it a distraction because somwhere else is somthing happening they dont want any to see it at all?

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

they kill niggers for not stoping at stop signs, now you charge a miltary base with signs saying you get shot trespassing.

duno annon, the mutts are savage idiots.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

he thinks the typical redditor would keep charging after seeing one person get shot

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

They wouldn't shoot at 600k people. They wouldn't even shoot 1k. Especially with people livestreaming and filming.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Most likely of all
Govt just hides everything as they know when it will happen

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Then they kill one of the workers there and claim everyone that believes in area 51 conspiracies is like a pizzagater

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Kiked and shekelpilled

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Back to r/chapotraphouse

Attached: CDD72C76-3467-4A4E-A56F-4B305AF2FCE5.jpg (17 KB, 236x236)

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Big tech inciting leftist mobs to own trump

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

The final solution

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Antifa super soldiers are literally recruiting door to door by force

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Nevada is going to shit, fast. All the lefty fucknuggets from California are fleeing to Las Vegas after running Cali into the ground.

Plus it's infested with illegals. I can't walk 5 feet without running into a Mexican mom taking her 6 kids for a stroll, none of which can speak english.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

delet this

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

if we want answers, perhaps we should turn things over to the experts. just saw a herd of niggers "flashrob" a walgreens. so, let's send in the niggers first, and if they get gunned down, we'll just go back to the naruto run

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

the people have a right to know what's inside area 51!

No,...........not really.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

i would expect that type of response from a cucked citizen of germany. you love your tyranny dont you? the citizens of the united states pay for that shit, yet dont have a fucking clue what we are paying for, much less everything else in government. the people can at any time assert their right to know. yet we don’t realize we wield this power because of the various psychological tactics used to keep us from massing effectively. im all for shit like this. ive been saying this for a long time about the FEDERAL RESERVE, filing taxes, congress etc. but it must be done organically. how that is achieved is another discussion. you cant get the left to form up unless some jew throws shekels at them, and the right is too busy taking care of themselves and their families to wanna fuck with this shit. i kinda wanna know what uncle sam is gonna do. what secrets are worth massacring its own people to protect? would that slaughter be enough for normies to finally recognize its government as tyrannical?

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

this is the most cringe s-o-y-b-0-1 shit yet. i bet loads of them turn up in starfleet uniforms

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

This

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Go for it

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

You fat piece of shit...

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

you gonna get shot faggot.

Attached: motorcycle-riders-at-area-51.jpg (226 KB, 1918x1080)

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

that’s not to say i believe this is organic at all because i fully expected big tech to have shut this shit down by now. It’s most likely another deepstate gambit. Another thing to consider is how the military responds. the time and date is broadcast, the military will send additional units to that base, fortify the shit out of it if they dont intend to let the masses in. Maybe the warning they already issued is effective and no one shows. or, the retards show and start camping out at the place. at worst it will be a bunch of prick waving back and forth for several weeks if not months for the media to cover while all the pedos get the rope

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

yfw

Attached: hey-kid.png (65 KB, 658x507)

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Don't care. They all dead or this is some viral PR stunt for disclosure. Either way not worth my time.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

i want to go but im in sweden

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

I challenge them to shoot citizens
Taxpayers have the right to know

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Pussy

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

please god, make enough people show up, so a herd mentality occurs and everyone does indeed charge the military base.

It would be a historical event

Attached: 1562480924032.jpg (367 KB, 1024x813)

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

See you there

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

Anti-Vax Kids, Incels/MGTOW teens
You are part of the problem I see

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Come join us

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

the jews have fucked with out heads so bad over the last 100 if not 1000 years that we have no clue how to fucking handle this.. no fucking clue at all

Attached: 058A4D9E-AACE-42A9-97D8-C123BDF75D96.jpg (1.05 MB, 1089x1416)

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

It's an obvious joke. Only the autists can't understand it. Only the autists and retards are serious about it, almost everyone is making fun of the /x/ tier people.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Maybe they'll try to raise a Mexican flag at Area 51. Bet it wouldn't take much coaxing since they're feeling emboldened after raising one at the detention center.

How can we get them to do this? If they have a mission other than 'show us the ayyys!' it's likely they'll bite.

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

nobody will do it. Also how stupid are oyu saying it openly in advance, then they would just remove the evidence anyway if yo uwere seriouis

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Oh I do hope its goes tits up I must admit for the idiots planning to out there (all 8 of them). But yeah fucking around a government black site even if not as prevalent as used to be for R&D towards aviation. Yeah that's going to end oh so well.

David Martinez
David Martinez

I feel like we're the normies now, and the normies are pol

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

I love it komrade da, the enemy is destroying themselves from the inside

Attached: 1561400085054.jpg (45 KB, 504x566)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit