How many of you here are actually serious about breaking into area 51...

how many of you here are actually serious about breaking into area 51? nevada seems nice from what i saw playing fallout new vegas and my apartment lease is almost up. who here is actually planning on showing up because i don't want to uproot myself for this and have the whole thing be a huge nothingburger. i may have a death wish but i don't want my death to be for nothing. the people have a right to know what's inside area 51!

Attached: they cant stop all of us.png (551x561, 259K)

>groups that incite violence gets instabanned on facebook
>this shit doesn't.
>actual call to raid military installations of government
>other big tech is in on it, even helps to promote it

It's fucking social engineering done by big tech and everyone is falling for it, because they've socially engineered people to fall for it.

Attached: social engineering.jpg (1305x403, 87K)

If I went anywhere near there it would be like pic related a few clicks back with a nice vantage point. Theres only two outcomes IF they try to swarm A51
>Govt tests their non lethal area denial weapons
>govt mercs them all

Attached: Area51 assault loudout.png (878x980, 355K)

Wouldn’t you like to know, Mr. Secret Government Agent

Pretty dumb, they'll move all the good shit before you get there.

they can't move everything.

>quick guys! we need another bullshit story to clog up the headlines! Just talking about aliens hasn't been working.

its praxis raiding a military base.

Folks will get into Area 51 one day. Don’t you think Rome had an Area 51?

Seriously though. All the media to do is scream racist and the guards in the air force there will drop their pants and open their butt holes eager to get fucked and/or diversified.

Hell oh hell

Attached: E6C8B497-EE2C-4A26-80EC-D4B6D5861CF7.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

I hear rumours that those who will take part in the storm will get their debts cancelled. Maybe it's worth trying?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

Hi fbi

Attached: F91082CD-2DE4-41B7-8F57-5D2815D4748B.png (740x523, 427K)

I need a big tiddie alien goth gf so im going

this post glows

Attached: 1510898809229.png (800x639, 140K)

I can’t think of a better use of Americans transient brown population than to be used as a force to raid federal structures.

I hope they go through with it.

Attached: 85B7034C-D5DA-4487-93DD-125D69D447DB.jpg (526x1024, 126K)

>not wanting brown people to storm a secret glownigger base

Back to plebbit

Pure white but it’s like nots tits though. 20 pounds of ass and pussy.

These idiots are going to get heaping helping of the microwave gun with a bunch of pepper spray added for taste.

Attached: 1523225849416.jpg (416x1116, 85K)

Who gives a shit about area 51 I'm going so I can sell t-shirts, Dasani and beaded bracelets.

Call me paranoid, but it seems like a multi-tiered operation to simultaneously get rid of crazies/anyone gullible enough to try and storm a government facility while also serving as a distraction. I'm leaning toward the former, as the idea probably popped up from some liberal thinktank as a tactic to get rid of perceived "easily fooled" conservatives. Either way, it's a dumb fucking idea.

You’ll sell it all moshie. Gg.

The government will probably abandon the base at this point. They have plenty of time to move everything.

Big tech is promoting this because it hurts Trump.

You are asking the wrong question
How many of us are serious about shitposting? All of is
How many are serious about ATTEMPTING to run the gate at the base? 0
No internet out there. No cell service. No shitposting
There will be a few retards that think this is real and go no doubt. The heat, distances, security will deter even those.
OH but believe me there will shiposting a plenty between now and then.
Shitposting a plenty

Attached: 1563019697412.jpg (800x800, 141K)

Groups like say, Antifa? Anqueefa incites violence all the time but their many many pages and groups stay up.
It's almost as if___

You want to know what the ultimate irony is. Area 51 does top secret research on advanced ECM and ECCM. Nothing to do with Aliens.
Those people planning on raiding the facility will be very disappointed.

There's like a two month window since this started and the actual "raid". They could build a new base somewhere and move it there in that time.
I mean really, how many people do you think will show up to this on September 20th? 50 people? Millennials are good at signing online petitions and nothing else.

Can someone do kaballah calculations on the date?
It's kinda suspicious, 20 Sep 2019... 11 Sep 2001? any relation? Full Disclosure? ???

Do you have a better way to get rid of Belle Delphine supporters, Anti-Vax Kids, Incels/MGTOW teens, children of SJWs/Niggers/Mutts and Redditors at the same time?

Attached: Bait_-_I_Just_dont_care_anymore.png (625x626, 35K)

This. They are itching to use the crowd control though so win win?

It’s a PSYOP designed to normalise large mobs leftists overtaking Government installations be sheer force of numbers.

Is this q shit? Would make sense.

Why cant it be next weekend? Gawd september 20th. Dont want to wait that long for a comfy masacre

I don't know what the fuck they do out there. And you don't either. You know what you think they do. But that's like knowing the age of the universe. We can guess, maybe even hit the nail on the head. As far as KNOWING goes, you don't. Just like me or anyone else.
All we know is they have developed and tested some pretty amazing aircraft out there.

Attached: 199125655.jpg (1200x800, 172K)

This thing goes bububuuubububuoooom.

Settle down they could take them out without killing most of them. I mean jump the shark or what am I right?

My eyes cant look away from China and the fear that the will of the Chinese Communist party could one day be forced on the American people is enough to make me glad those non existent people out there in the desert are doing their job. Hopefully they don't have their servers hooked up to the net is all I know. We are going to need every edge we can get when that fight starts and believe me, that fight is going to happen and it will be the battle for civilization.

Attached: 1669588785.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

NEED IT NOW!!!!!!

Attached: 1562178789294.jpg (906x936, 849K)

They will have to get on boats user. We got boats and boats and boats.

Too fucking bad vlad

Fuck off glow nigger

The fuck why
They wouldn't move Fort Knox
Zero need to relocate advanced military tech when they can run a field test just to see how many cows they can pacify at once. Doesn't even need to melt your brain, you'll just start thinking and feeling different shit all of a sudden and come up with a completely new inspired direction for your herd of retards.

Area 51 good stuff has been gone for years. Still has nukes though. Mostly old “decommissioned” models.

Dude there’s no gold in Fort Knox. We don’t have the gold standard anymore. This is just facts. Fort Knox is just symbolic.

Sorry live too far. My support is with you.
>please yell Rahsenghan when you charge the base

Attached: 2191xc.jpg (671x418, 54K)

I've clicked that I'm going but I'm not sure if I'm going
I just want to hang out won't be storming the place just attending the rave and meet up.

That's the spirit.

Get a good camera and lots of storage. I might go just for the spectacle. Nobody’s going to do shit but I bet it’s gunna be fun.

Nigger there's 5,000 tons of bullion there right now. Not the point, it's about as useful to the common Boomer as any Area 51 tech. The most they could do is take pictures with it and post it on Reddit, but they're not getting near it because when the government doesn't want you seeing something, you don't see it. They don't have to move shit.

They could sneak a good sized force in right now. They could have already. No doubt there are people here on the ground for that purpose. Alot of countries do it. There are also aircraft. North America isnt an Island either. You could make landfall in a weaker nation like Canada or Mexico and push up meanwhile you have operators conducting sabotage on electrical, refineries, and rail. Make things harder to organize and move military assets around. Not saying this is going to happen or anything. But if I were China, the US people have never been so divided and subverted as right now. Add some financial crisis or god forbid civil war. They see opportunity in weakness, they would be doing whats always been done by someone trying to run the world. Knock down the biggest guy and take it. Make the point to the whole world you are now topdog. They are pushing hard right now building up. This isn't to have little skirmishes. The Chinese are playing for keeps. We have our heads in our asses. Fighting over ass fucking rights and if our kids can be mutilated for life at an early age in the name of progressive values. Whatever the fuck that is. Infrastructure is crumbling. They are building. I hear they have built a nice underground sub base designed to take a direct hit in a nuclear exchange and their sub fleet survive. We can barely pass a fucking budget and when we do the entire thing is a loan.

Attached: 956685.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

It’s making my mouth water why does gold do this?

Attached: 9E101303-44E4-4C17-B701-22DD63A74292.jpg (531x397, 98K)

Pfff you trying to scare me? Redder is better on this scale.

Attached: 67079E93-A259-4221-965C-A1DDA8ED3236.png (570x755, 126K)

HAHAHAHA!

What a joke. The NEETs and neckbeards will die of dehydration before they get near Groom Lake. If that doesn't get them; a sizable USAF base is 10 minutes away by air; will be the largest strafing exercise in history.

That said, this is all about publicity.

They would hit em with crowd control murder boy. Non leathal because fur younthats why.

Because it's chemically inert and you've been genetically coded to have an appetite for 23-24 karat gold as an anti-inflammatory since the days of ancient Rome.
At least you're not a Jew.

Redpill me on this retardation. Is this a setup to fuck Facebook in the ass for treason? Does raiding an army base count as treason? Is it to get a list of useful idiots that will do anything you tell them? Is it just a diversion from something else going down that the government doesn't want people to hear about?

the only people that will actually show up to this are faggot youtubers with cameras hoping to film shit for views. too bad for them all they'll find is other faggots doing the exact same thing, pointing cameras at each other. my bet is 10 people actually show up

That’s bullshit but I be;ieve it

Checked. Ayylmao I'm serious about shooting some ropes in some space pussy.

It don't mean much when you can field a 100 million man army with 250 million reserve and issue them all a rifle.

It’s a great way to see a happening. Sell food and shit gave a great time.

You no idea how many guns Americans have.

"They" haven't a clue as to what they'd be facing in terrain, weather, lack of shelter at a minimum. What are they going to do? March up the highway 150 miles? In 90-100 degree heat? There are three ways into Groom lake, one involves marching across a nuclear testing site. All are across open desert. And, no water resources.

It's retarded bullshit.

Facebook is a haven for intelligence agencies and Berg knows his place. Somebody said organize a fucking hike if you're so interested in Area 51 and some glorious Jow Forumstard took the challenge to the masses the next fucking day. All, I assume, for the lulz.

Take it easy, my ancestors- don’t get smart now

Canada is making me proud here.

This. Its training them how to overwhelm 2nd amendment neighbourhoods

I’m not disagreeing. I bet they just show of force and do a bunch of acid eat bbq and have a good time.

Would be sweet if you fellas could do a ufo flyby just for fundies.

Funsies*

EDC is in Las Vegas in September...

Are they going to duel wield them? There are 300 million. How many fighting age males we got? How many of those are in good enough shape to be useful? How many could act as a reserve force up to say age 55? What level of combat effectiveness would that group be? Its not about, how many guns you have. Its how many people are fit and healthy enough to use them. So far as the overall population goes anyway. Last time I went to walmart all I could think was, fuck people are fat.

Can't pay debnts if your six feet under

It's merely a survey to gauge how close the nation is to an open popular youth revolt.

500,000 sign up, 10,000 show up, collect demographic data, compare it to the data they've already gathered on the FB signups, let them go with a warning.
Or maybe none show up, that's just an example.

Just let your finger off the trigger man. This shit is a meme.

Absolute no one will go to this, everybody will be busy with usual normie stuff as usual
And stop pushing this retarded idea here you retarded glownigger

Attached: 1550556380260.jpg (785x725, 67K)

Never thought anything else.
Pure nonsense

I agree. Who started it? Wasn’t Jow Forums.

imagine how dissapointed the MILPOs are gonna be when no1 turns up for them to beat the living shit out off.

Attached: good times.png (600x448, 159K)

Me and about 50 other people were recruited to start this as part of a Russian civil operation.

You gunna go play minesweeper mp?

> Broadcasting your whole plan of a surprise attack before you do it.
failed before it even began

Attached: Xk9nO.jpg (720x483, 93K)

I only want a livestream

it be wiser send like 1000+ drones there for the fuck of it

This bullshit was invented to discract you from the real thing.
Use filters.

Attached: f4.jpg (588x1547, 398K)

did maybe ever in your head come the idea accross that it was ment to fail?
if you mean that its main goal is by any means to get in to a miltary instalation that is protected by armed guards with nothing more then a human wave attack it is designt to fail.

just think about ww1 and mashinguns.

but hey, one mans fail is a others victory.

think rather who would gain from idiots getting gund down by base guards and what would be aftermatch of said incident.

Attached: nZm5dY2PJ.jpg (1280x1162, 553K)

kys tranny

>retards think the U.S. gubmint would massacre 600, 000 of its own citizens

what if this is just a glow in the dark nigger operation?

what if they selected a few easy to influance people and try to test there brainwashing technics?

is this maybe preperation of attacks to happen in iran?
are the glow in the dark niggers trying to test how easy there mindfuckery works and how many people show up and littery do attack?

is it a distraction because somwhere else is somthing happening they dont want any to see it at all?

they kill niggers for not stoping at stop signs, now you charge a miltary base with signs saying you get shot trespassing.

duno annon, the mutts are savage idiots.

>he thinks the typical redditor would keep charging after seeing one person get shot

They wouldn't shoot at 600k people. They wouldn't even shoot 1k. Especially with people livestreaming and filming.

Most likely of all
>Govt just hides everything as they know when it will happen

>Then they kill one of the workers there and claim everyone that believes in area 51 conspiracies is like a pizzagater

Kiked and shekelpilled

Back to r/chapotraphouse

Attached: CDD72C76-3467-4A4E-A56F-4B305AF2FCE5.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Big tech inciting leftist mobs to own trump

The final solution

Antifa super soldiers are literally recruiting door to door by force

Nevada is going to shit, fast. All the lefty fucknuggets from California are fleeing to Las Vegas after running Cali into the ground.

Plus it's infested with illegals. I can't walk 5 feet without running into a Mexican mom taking her 6 kids for a stroll, none of which can speak english.

delet this