Revelation 9 11

revelation 9 11
whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
>>based apollo is coming back to kill all the christcucks and kikes.

Attached: roman...png (680x545, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWhfcAKTraM
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can all hope fren, what a glory it would be

you made the roman gods into demons and the romans put a kike on a stick.

Attached: roman......jpg (499x600, 67K)

kikekiller.exe has been re-installed

Attached: 1527708042797.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cWhfcAKTraM

the legionary grows fren.

Attached: roman.........png (475x614, 171K)

Apollo, same as Karazu is associated with the sun and the light, but also the fire and the death. Abaddon is THE angel of death. Also interesting parallel with Lucifer, "the light bringer".

and many more christcucks will be placed on sticks.

>posting a literal cuck

Attached: pullo.jpg (2000x3008, 680K)

Why do you hate Christians?

The promises of Christ are to His blood brothers only, user. Christianity isn't just an esoteric ideology.

why did christcucks demonized roman gods.

sorry jesus didn't inherit the earth when he dead and hes not coming back everything after that is saul of tarsus memes.

>roman gods
They're demons

1 Corinthians 10:19-20 KJV
>What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
>But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

I think he more than regained his honor by the end.

Attached: 08yheNCk_400x400.png (400x400, 305K)

HAIL APOLLO

Attached: roman....jpg (237x213, 12K)

What does quoting torah for slaves do?

You and I both know you don't truly believe in Apollo.

You pagans are just former atheists who took up religion but still want an excuse to hate Christianity.

this scares the christcucks

Attached: apollo.....jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

no you dipshit

abaddon is the angel of the bottomless pit

it’s mason shit

he ain’t coming to do nothing

especially to christians

stay scared you kike.

AVE TRVE TO CAESAR

Attached: romefu cross.png (572x596, 299K)

It's hilarious to see mongrelized american orcs larp as ancient romans. Lmfao

america is the modern rome, like it or not

apollo was not just a roman god you know that right he was greek too.

the highest degree of larp

Yes, full of 56% mutts and decaying at a rapid pace
>Jamal Shitavius Washington larping as ancient Greek as well
Lol

what, he was an honorable man, he's only mistake was not realizing woman are treachrous creatures

for those who cant google like the OP, Απολλύων in Greek means the destroyer and he isnt synonymous with Apollo.Απόλλων isnt even a Greek word but Luwian probably.

>retard doesnt speak Greek
Apollyon is not Apollo. Apollo is the sun god and Apollyon is the great destroyer.

I'm christian but this is a fuckin banger. almost makes me want to commit sacrilege and offer incense to the emperor.

The Greek word Apollyon translates to English as 'the angel of the abyss'. Apollyon is a Greek word that means 'the angel of the abyss'. Greek was the predominantly spoken and written language at the time The Book of Revelation was written. In the English language, the Hebrew word Abaddon translates to 'the angel of the abyss' and in Greek Apollyon. The writer was making it clear what the translation of the Hebrew word Abaddon was to the Greek reader. I know nothing about the Greek Apollo god myth. Is Apollo also known as 'the angel of the abyss' too? Is there really a parallel in the comparison between the angel of the abyss and Apollo?

>Abaddon

yea real scared of an armless failure