MANLET VS GYNOCENTRISM

Oy vey the black pill is spreading like wildfire!

youtube.com/watch?v=OxBq5j5N8aY

Attached: bagelcel.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zElqSnlHxbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when will they ever learn? Poor chihuahua.

Why are you posting this shit again, retard?

What’s with the fat bitch with the glasses smiling

I'm a manlet but even I would off myself if I were that short. Life must be endless torment.

he's smart to market it and take advantage of this

They never learn.

Attached: download (22).jpg (630x355, 88K)

I actually hope he makes a mockery of all the present day victim movements and actually hold congress hostage until they pass 5'10 or below protected class laws.

Soon manlets will qualify to fill diversity quotas.

because in 5 years incels will become the majority

the guy has a YouTube channel where he goes around picking fights

honestly he's kind of a nutjob just looking for fame and attention

lol this

The blackpill is spreading. Men are waking up, especially zoomer and millennial men. I’ve witnessed it myself.

Quick rundown?

I feel super sad for him. The way these women treat him is so cruel. I hate it.

Some slut at the counter confused her job of serving bagels to sucking chad's cock on tinder, so when that short guy wanted something she mocked him and he flipped and started dropping blackpills.

LOL, is this you?

Attached: 5eaa2bc4a2615466b88e164b7d5928da3884cf528a995013030f1158941977f7.png (1184x629, 711K)

Pic related

Attached: boston-massacre-2.jpg (1200x1022, 303K)

>this is rise of the manlets
>soon a wimmin rejecting a man over his height becomes height shaming
>manlets win and get pussy through diversity qoutas while lanklets stay thirsty
We need to kill the fucker on Jow Forums who left the manlet pit open. what a fucking idiot. who is going to stop this manlet rebellion?

The Red Pill is he is the Martin Luther King of manlets. I shit you not
youtu.be/zElqSnlHxbA
He is not /our guy/ but he could be one day, just like when John Lennon was shot going to the bagel store with his waifu

unbelievably based

>chris from bayshore
HOLD ON! wasn't he an O&A caller?

Attached: 1548167161023.png (128x128, 13K)

Source?

I don't think people really understand what this s*** actually mean. As though oh f*** him he doesn't deserve a woman because he's too short. Now what do you think's going to happen when most the majority of them get no vagina at all do you think that they're going to calmly just go along with everything? It's something that women don't seem to understand. I think it's happened before and that's why these rules were installed to create stability in society. And they were removed in the sixties and then sure enough the behaviors of women who wrote it back to the levels of ghetto savagery. This person wants to have a constructive life he wants to be a full-fledged member of society and he wants to work. And what are the guys who the girls are f****** doing question mark there in and out of jail they're doing drugs. So here's the choice ladies you can either get your f****** s*** together and live in a civilized world where your snatch is an a open party. Or you can go down this road and see where it takes you. If you think it takes you to somewhere nice you are very f****** dumb.

no that's snowy from Michigan

Hey! At least he vents on other people instead of shitposting on Jow Forums lol.

Listen why shouldn't this guy be mad? I mean isn't Society supposed to be about everyone connecting and finding that special someone? I guess not because when it stops happening to a good portion of men no one seems to give a s***. He has every right to be angry. And yes you should shame women for being hypergamous or in other words what we used to call a slutt. Slutty Behavior destroys civilization it is a low-life thing to do.

There are tolerance levels. But a woman should be expected to only have sex with men she is committed to. Having sex for other reasons is a degenerate Act.

but what about 5'11" manlets?

I am 5-11 and I've been called short by women before it's unbelievable. The one that did it was actually about 5 foot to herself. She is more than likely to produce children that are shorter than me. This is what happens dudes when you let them get out of control. Women will take everything.

let this be a lessons for future generations of men. no compromises, never. no deals, no mercy.

>tfw 6'1 but have beer belly

Attached: untitled1~2.png (458x668, 384K)

Every single religious or philosophical document we have from history says the same exact thing about this. Women that need to be put in their place or you will have total Destruction.

damn, he is really short. like 4 ft

Attached: chris morgan.jpg (1366x768, 176K)

Women should be treated exactly how they do it in Islam. And someone mentioned the other day about white Sharia. There won't be a white. It would just be regular Sharia because virtually any society were feminism runs free you have total bankruptcy in destruction. And Islam is sitting right there ready to move in. Take Israel for instance. I'm not sure which side is worse Israel where men are basically slaves or the other side where you have Islam. I'd say Islam was better

tfw manlet

Attached: 1545102722038.jpg (1890x2834, 330K)

And that's basically it yes I'm samefagging same person. It has to be made very clear that no one is going to take care of your kids and your fat slutti ass if you fuk around before marriage. As in you got to find a way to get a guy to support you. Complaining about inequality is not a solution. You want to be a prostitute your problem bich. You don't like the guys you have to choose from well fucken deal with it

There is a point at which you just have to start saving your good goy points to hire an Ethiopian live-in house "maid", and he past that point about 10 inches ago.

He's a midget not a manlet

>Chris Morgan.
Spelled with a big "M" and a little "organ".

Attached: H7eQAJ6YW.jpg (755x754, 162K)

This worthless gossip thread is here to distract you and waste you away.
Add manlet to the filter.

he made a youtube channel
>KEK 100

That circumcised manlet mutt represents 90% of Murican Jow Forums posters. Let that sink in.

How high is the push bar on a standard plate glass commercial door?

Can a local autist help us out on this one.

For you

Attached: trump is a big guy 4 u.jpg (962x689, 86K)

>takes his anger out on a tree with a bat

Jesus christ this is how he lives life every day. Perpetually angry, constantly butthurt, eternally seething manlet

Attached: 1562780294481.jpg (696x1249, 123K)

You should lay off the bagels, and hit the gym. Get ripped, and take MMA classes. Then challenge people to fights. You'll get rich.

based, everything he said is correct, he should sue or whatever, God bless!

Attached: yes1440420519343.jpg (3072x2008, 984K)

38" is the standard height. So I'd guess he's ~50".

Most robbery height charts start at 4 1/2 ft so it makes sense you don't see one in that photo.

MANLETS RISE UP!

Jews need more falseflags

Attached: jews cats rats white genocide.jpg (557x1000, 118K)

>@45 years old...

...How do I know youre a kid...?

Why are you censoring yourself, you fucking retard

Age should be irrelevant, and I'm 41.

Woah he is nearing dwarf territory there.

So I'm 510 and the shortest guy in 2 generations of my family, Grampa was 5'6 at best though. He was technically even buck-thin shiny and low energy, blind in one eye...married a girl who was partly deaf...they spent more then 60 yrs. in love and loving others. Small stature (partly disabled) British working class that Grandfather and Granny that loved me like I was a little prince, gave me hope and guidance I carry every day...the memes are a waste.

What I'm saying is all you black pilled crybabies are sickening faggots. Take your challenges, change your fucking attitudes and go live.

Keep laughing fellas, the manlet cutoff is already 6'2. And if you barely edge in, you better have other things going for you.
Soon it will be 6'4 MINIMUM to even get a reply back from girls.

Amazin

based

>dude with a shit lot in life is having a bad day and sperging out in public
>should we defuse the situation, or walk away?
>nah let's argue with him, and make sure to point out the reason why he is genetically shit lol

Dude would've just been an asshole with a shortfuse before this. But all the smug normie-types going out of their way to deal a low blow to him just come off as even worse people.

More insufferable than an angry manlet.

He has a very nice voice though, dude should consider a voice acting career.
You underestimate western degeneracy. It'll ruin Islam, and in fact we're already seeing this in 2nd generation muslim immigrants.

Stop slouching. Posture is part of perceived height