Okay, let’s settle this shit once and for all...

Okay, let’s settle this shit once and for all. You do not book a hotel facing a well-attended concert and slaughter 60 people without a motive. The feds gave up on this investigation way too easily. Dump info on what really happened here. My personal theory is he was a leftist radical and the deep state buried it. That would explain why he targeted a country music event, and his use of a bump stock even though he probably could have killed more people without it. Open to any alternative explanations though

Attached: 29962B66-DB69-4339-9C34-B5533A26F3DE.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

He was a glow in the dark CIA drug/human/gun trafficker or something along those lines. It was obvious from his work history and lack thereof and other shit that emerged in the early media reports about him.

> you do not book a hotel...
Actually yeah this dude did it last year in vegas. Look it up bruh

What specifically led you to that conclusion? Not trying to argue just curious

from old threads. this is his plane.

Attached: 1507122150055.png (2369x1670, 262K)

Attached: paddock plane.jpg (800x541, 69K)

Sheeeit looked it up, apparently Volant does government contract work. Thanks user

Stephen worked for
>Lockheed
>the Defense Contract Audit Agency
>the IRS
>the final official "no motive" report on him included Eric "COMPED" Paddock saying he got his IRS job to learn how to cheat on his taxes
>he had supposedly not held a real job for something like 30 years
>he owned 2(?) small cessna type planes (the kind CIA coke smugglers have been known to use)
>he supposedly made something like $5 million in one year playing video poker
>other reports claimed he was losing money gambling, maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars and that was possibly his motive
a lot that didn't add up to anything logically other than CIA/spook cover bullshit story

I think his entire family was connected. he has 3 other brothers.

Eric. He worked for Teradata for 30 years. hes the computer nerd.

Patrick is a Navy officer. they never show him

Bruce I dunno. they claim hes some crazy dude, but im not so sure about that.

>The feds gave up on this investigation
"Gave up." Riiiiiiiight.

You guys sperg for days about Jews, but this one slid right by, and I would bet a lot it was related to the House Of Saud.

the best the feds came up with was something like "oh it was probably because of his big bank robber dad"

bruce is the aussie shitposter of the family

>You guys sperg for days about Jews
You're the first one to mention them in this thread.

There were reports about "12 israelis safely escape vegas!" in one of their isaeli jew fag publications.

You deserve to be chopped into pieces and skinned and burned alive and killed in every made up fake holocaust torture method and worse you disgusting faggot you are not even human.

That has nothing to do with my point.

But you know you'll reply with something more retarded, because you cannot control the impulses from your mental condition.

When a hotel has several floors where ONLY arabs can access them, only a schizo would shriek "JOOOOOOOOS", like you are.

But you stay angry and insane on the internet. Jow Forums would starve without your type paying the ad bills.

>arabs
get raped and burned alive you subhuman piece of shit

Attached: shoah cunt.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

you have no point fucktard, be gone

SLOPPY JOB!

>schizo
that's your kind that have that problem

Attached: 11millions.png (716x586, 207K)

You first, arab cockroach.

>JOOOOOOOOS
gross

Attached: gas chambers.jpg (600x785, 203K)

If he wanted to murder dozens of people for no reason and shoot himself he DID that. Classic Steve.
Case closed.

do everyone a favor and just shut up

>it's only arabs who think we're disgusting pieces of shit that deserve be made into lampshades and all the other fake shit we lied about with our holocaust propaganda to gain power in the most underhanded and cowardly way possible!
I'm not arab, just pointing out how obvious you are by bringing up jews and goat fuckers in a thread about the vegas shooting where nobody had mentioned that shit

Attached: auschwitz.jpg (800x1146, 413K)

Death cult arab cockroaches - grossest of all.

Do me a favor and shove allah up your ass, followed by muhammed.

'K, arab cockroach.

Steve and Eric are the same person

Nothing happened. Gun simulators in the hotel and on the concert floor. Crisis actors at the concert. Gay

READ THE REST OF THE SENTENCE, ASSHOLE.

why are you derailing the thread nigger?

A few survivors were murdered in the weeks after.

Paddock was dragged into position for the photograph which would set the ‘suicide’ narrative. this is easily proved by his shirt position and weapon placed over his legs.

No footage of any muzzle flash can be seen in any footage coming from the window area. No barrel smoke is evident anywhere in the aftermath footage. No smoke alarms were triggered. Rate of fire was identical to a belt fed weapon, not an AR15. Jesus Campos is the key to unlocking this, but as Ellen said... He won’t be talking about this ever again to anyone.

By the way, the LVPD honcho that replaced the initial guy that had a mental breakdown was previously involved in some shady shit. Mortgage fraud and sexual assault of a hooker taken into custody.

>this is easily proved by his shirt position and weapon placed over his legs.
it's even better than that. He was laying on top of one rifle and had an other sitting on top of him with the hand gun sitting 2 feet away from him