I'm jealous that Asians are genetically resistant to sunburns yet have light/fair skin

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131218100229.htm

blog.oup.com/2014/03/neanderthals-may-have-helped-east-asians-adapting-to-sunlight/

sci-news.com/genetics/science-sunlight-adaptation-neanderthals-01626.html

East-Asians have a copy of a gene HYAL2, that causes them to resist the damaging effects of UV radiation (ie sunburns, skin cancer, etc.)

All while having fair/light skin. I'm serious. When my Asian friend is lighter than me and spent the whole day outside with me and I got sunburnt and I didn't.

Low-key pretty jealous...

Attached: 1234567.jpg (98 KB, 1300x866)

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Melanoma_and_other_skin_cancers_world_map_-_Death_-_WHO2004.svg
asiaandro.com/archive/1008-682X/5/185.htm
koreamed.org/SearchBasic.php?RID=1020KJU/1998.39.11.1061&DT=1
scribd.com/doc/103023459/Chinese-Study-1990
scribd.com/doc/103024071/Chinese-Study-1993
scribd.com/doc/104414559/Chinese-Study-1994-3
i.4cdn.org/pol/1563088476729.webm
asianscientist.com/2012/09/features/skin-whitening-products-asia-2012/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4fe0/b7cdb857765f251ce84bfb160263cd19c334.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UCV3oX6B8Uq8VMh_L5zStVfg
scribd.com/doc/29971609/The-Relationships-Among-Height-Penile-Length-and-Foot-Size
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410X.2002.02974.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21711435
jpedhc.org/article/S0891-5245(09)00140-0/fulltext#tbl1
copeson.org.mx/medicos/Harriet_Lane.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8683783
nature.com/ijir/journal/v12/n6/abs/3900627a.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11182344
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11223678?dopt=Abstract
falloplastica.net/fp/content/dimensioni-pene.asp?layout=1
pulevasalud.com/ps/subcategoria.jsp?ID_CATEGORIA=102161,
lavozdegalicia.es/hemeroteca/2001/02/05/410226.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?itool=abstractplus&db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=abstractplus&list_uids=15510185
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16332934
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/4rkdad/studies_debunking_asian_penis_size_and_slanted/
youtube.com/watch?v=j6wO2GjIh1s

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

you jealous of their small cocks too?

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Asians have a similar rate of melanoma to BLACKS even though they have much less melanin. Totally unfair!

Attached: 134567.jpg (50 KB, 638x479)

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

I've always found Asian skin to be extremely disgusting. Rose-pale skins master race here.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

I want asian dicks in me

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Melanoma_and_other_skin_cancers_world_map_-_Death_-_WHO2004.svg

Asia has the lowest skin cancer mortality rate, even lower than Africa. Because when blacks get skin cancer, they can't tell because their skin is too black often to detect changes that occur in melanoma.

Attached: 1234.png (129 KB, 1200x530)

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

Irl Asians are usually very dark. Its as if once they get a tan and it never goes away.

Attached: 2E374D0C-ED48-4BC8-B2F3-058F83463AAB.jpg (326 KB, 1024x683)

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Attached: skin-cancer-rates.jpg (74 KB, 1024x460)

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

They only have fair/light skin when they obsessively avoid exposure to sunlight. Which many girls here do. They walk around with umbrellas and long sleeve clothing on sunny summer days and wear a thick layer of make-up / sunscreen.
Really, that's much more of an effort than for me not to get skin cancer.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

apparently thats a myth, because the average erect penis length in chinese men in a scientific paper is between 5.1-5.5 inches. India the average is the same too a (between 5-5.4 inches)

Sorry your 5 inch dick isn't considered big, even in Asia....

3.8 inches; Department of Urology, Seoul Municipal Boramae Hospital, South Korea: asiaandro.com/archive/1008-682X/5/185.htm

5.3 inches; Department of Urology, Chosun University, South Korea: koreamed.org/SearchBasic.php?RID=1020KJU/1998.39.11.1061&DT=1

5.5 inches; Department of Urology, Beijing Medical University, China: scribd.com/doc/103023459/Chinese-Study-1990

5.3-5.4 inches; Department of Urology, Beijing Medical University, China: scribd.com/doc/103024071/Chinese-Study-1993

5.3 inches; Department of Urology, Beijing Medical University, China: scribd.com/doc/104414559/Chinese-Study-1994-3

11.46 cm EG (Indian study) (sample size: 134) (13.01 cm EL, unclear if BP)

11.93 cm EG* (Taiwanese study) (sample size: 39) (13.58 cm BPEL)

12.11 cm EG (Korean study) (sample size: 309) (14.06 BPEL)

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

the 3.8 inch in korea is flaccid, not erect

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

golden-colored skin is better than cum-colored skin

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

sun in yellow
objects appear the color of the light they dont use
asians are yellow
asians are not absorbing sunlight like all other people
maybe asians are aayyys from a solar system with a different colored sun

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

It's funny seeing white people get tans and thinking they're cute when they are really just damaging their skin.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Scandis become pretty golden when they tan and I find it disgusting. Yet, even disgusting gilded Scandi skin is beautiful compared to soul-less chinkoid skin.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

South and Northeast Asians are as genetically distant as Swedes and Turks.

Attached: tumblr-owgn3vuI6N1tm3ddao1-1280.jpg (450 KB, 1280x1318)

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

resistant to the sun
light/fair skin
Korea is what happens when asians hide from the sun.
Phillipines is what happens when they don't.

Asians are not resistant to the sun in any special way, nor do they have especially fair skin. They are dark as fuck. They purposely hide from the sun to preserve paleness.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

Man I have to use sunscreen for a percent of the year WHY ARE OTHER RACES MORE SUPERIOR THAN WHITES
I sure wish I WASN'T WHITE
Fucking WHITES GETTING BTFO'd by the sun.

Attached: 1561754469115.png (926 KB, 1500x1500)

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

asians are naturally darker skinned, embrace it

Attached: 1560449992531.png (265 KB, 1100x450)

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

i.4cdn.org/pol/1563088476729.webm

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

copy of a gene HYAL2,
copy

typical Asians, they copied everything else they have

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

They've copied everything and they still remain soulless. Like niggers who've stolen everything and they still haven't gained any humanity.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

i live in a chink suburb and its common to see them walk around with umbrellas to block the sun. ive even seen asian men with sun umbrellas. so is that just to prevent tanning? i always thought it was to prevent sunburn.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

Yeah Asians hate suntan and want to stay as pale as possible

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

probably both. Asians in Australia perceive tanning or darker skin as slave like - a field workers complexion.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Why do everyone have such small dicks?

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

You’re retarded

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Asians actually have normal sized dicks. This whole thing is just a meme for white trash to feel better about themselves

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

implying I have a 5 inch baby dick LMFAO

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Feel free to argue a point.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Attached: 7C809081-E027-43E4-BB4A-38907C13B759.jpg (55 KB, 1024x683)

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

idk im bisexual and Asians have sent their 3 and half inchers

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

this gay black dude i know says Asians are the smallest

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

Sure, and every convenience store here only sells mini condoms just to perpetuate this meme.

Luke Price
Luke Price

light skin

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

whoa

Attached: 1541903697412.jpg (61 KB, 640x558)

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

Yes people are retarded

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

nigger
faggot

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

They sell mini in other countries as well

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

English teAcher, no one believes you have big dick k?

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

With all those IQ points that Asians would have figured out easy penis enlargement.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

In the west being tanned doesn't make you look like a rice field worker anymore, it makes you look like you're so wealthy you can afford to lounge outside, do outdoor activities, and travel all the time. You can afford to live outside the office.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Attached: 1516844887080.jpg (389 KB, 1200x1801)

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

If anyone can settle the dick-size debate, it's gay dudes.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

#PaleNotPasty

Attached: 64991205-2365303093792281-566022241007016322-n.jpg (178 KB, 750x750)

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

tfw OP doesn't realize that 70% of white bois laughing sounds just like a goose honking

honk honk

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

Can't get burnt by the sun
Does get burnt by alcohol

Literally subhuman.

Attached: mans-true-friend.png (1.67 MB, 1010x1536)

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

genetically resistant to sunburns

Are you kidding me?

Attached: umbrella.jpg (33 KB, 474x354)

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

That’s to prevent tanning not sunburns

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Attached: african-laughing.jpg (38 KB, 480x360)

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

still overexposed. asians aren't white, cut it out with this we wuzzing shit

asianscientist.com/2012/09/features/skin-whitening-products-asia-2012/
In China, where the skin care market is worth more than 35 billion yuan (US$5.5 billion), whitening products comprise a whopping 71 percent of the market. Elsewhere in Asia, a survey by the London-based market research firm Synovate found that four out of ten women in Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Taiwan use a skin whitening cream.

Attached: 1524188784648.png (2.97 MB, 1908x916)

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Asians who possess the flush reaction gene are resistant to alcoholism. Chinese prefer reading books/studying over drinking alcohol.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

How is your Mandarin, English teacher?

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Why did they paint themselves as white before any contact with Europeans (or "whitening products" existing)?

Attached: 00040039-070217-F06.jpg (37 KB, 406x600)

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

East Asians are "pale" but yellow like light-skinned mexicans. South Asians vary from Mezito to Negro. The truly pale ones are vampires who avoid the sun.

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

the chinese language is shit and chinks don't read

Attached: books.png (122 KB, 636x686)

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

implying they didn't

Attached: kyungri-sunflowers.webm (2.74 MB, 1280x718)

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Pic is very relevant

Attached: B73FEB40-08F8-4C0B-89B6-E7805717CEFA.jpg (107 KB, 750x1334)

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

go ahead and answer your rhetorical question

William Lopez
William Lopez

melanoma rates are low in countries where the population die of curable diseases and war

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

muh dick

every time

Attached: stormnigger.png (78 KB, 546x573)

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

t. Retarded weeb too stupid to learn kanji.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

Because their aristocracy always had white skin, because their skin doesn't have much melanin if they don't go outside.

Attached: download-(2).jpg (37 KB, 400x554)

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

this map shows the balkans to be fairer than koreans but when i go up the road to a korean suburb most of the girls are really pale, milk white, fairer than europeans but most people from the balkans i have met were noticeably brown skinned compared to other europeans. either its because of tanning habits or the map is shit.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

I meant actual enlargement, not invasive shit and putting fuckin "sunflowers" on your knob

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

anecdotal
anecdotal

fucking chinks in denial. what the fuck is with these threads, you people are so pathetic

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

Because only the wealthy could afford clothing, hats, umbrellas and being able to stay inside to avoid a tan.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

get the fuck out of my country you parasiting stormnigger

Attached: AverageAmerimutt.png (628 KB, 633x833)

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Literally all old Japanese paintings show women with white skin, it was always a sign of high class. Nothing to do with copying Europeans or using bleach products.

Attached: F8C0-620.jpg (46 KB, 620x984)

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

They've done a better job at not allowing themselves to be ethnically cleansed unlike cucked whites.

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

I had this, it was horrible. Tea Tree oil concentrate healed it scar free in 10 days.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

Rose-pale skins master race here.

Attached: IMG-E5794.jpg (56 KB, 710x748)

James Lopez
James Lopez

"ethnically cleansed" implies a superior race comes into replace, we all know it's the complete opposite of a "cleansing". It's more along the lines of ethnically de-volving and retarding.

And may the "cucked" whites be replaced, that'll leave the more than enough of the uncucked whites to no longer be burdened with them.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

I’m a dermatologist and i didn’t even know that

John Butler
John Butler

I don't fucking care bro. I've seen asians and I've seen stats. asians aren't white. you incels are literally carrying around dick size statistics in text files and pushing this cringey shit about asians being light skinned with US geo flags

I see it all the time. you're plainly insecure and weird, stop fucking shitting up this board

Attached: 1559252064050.png (60 KB, 588x1665)

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

speaks English
American flag
talking shit online
who is cucked

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

They've done a better job at not allowing themselves to be ethnically cleansed unlike cucked whites.
Clearly you know nothing of Korean or Chinese history.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Iraq the same as London
Japan the same as India
This is clearly retarded. Just use common sense lmfao.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

Asians had to adapt to sun exposure longer than whites. Genetically the east Asians are far stupider than most, except Africans, so they didn't figure out the concept of shelter or clothing as fast as the European. They figured out food for sure though because the east Asians will eat anything that grows in their yard, roadside, under toilet, in the trees, etc....

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-10-21-13-09.jpg (1.13 MB, 1080x1920)

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

Mongols are East Asian. They are not outsiders. They’re akin to Vikings in Europe

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Those uncucked whites you speak of are a tiny minority by the way. The fact that the vast majority of white people support their own genocide says something about the white race compared to Asians. I can't imagine the Japanese or the Koreans ever doing that.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

Mongols, Chinese, and Koreans are of the same race.

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

cope

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4fe0/b7cdb857765f251ce84bfb160263cd19c334.pdf

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Mongols and Turks are extremely different from Chinamen. Physically speaking, Chinese people are like short, little insects, while Mongols are stocky and hardy types.

Their faces are also very different.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

They really aren't. People get bullied for looking too Chinese or too Japanese.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

You're right I don't, but I have a feeling they were ethnically cleansed after losing a conflict. Not doing fine, and then intentionally voted for and supported their own genocide likes whites are by and large doing now in virtually ever part of the world that they occupy.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

I am English, I was born in England but legally immigrated to the US and am a dual-citizen. How am I a cuck for speaking English and living in the US exactly?

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Doesn't matter if, or when, Whites die out anyway - only slaves are afraid of death. The White man will exist forever in their heads. Even as they move into once White areas without Whites the European world around them will decay, they'll even try to patch it all back together in denial of the fact that they'll never be White.

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

The Vikings pillaged Europe yet they’re still white Europeans. Norsemen we’re taller than the average Southern European. Just as that, mongols, Chinese, and Korean are of the same race - East Asian.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Yeah it says the white race became too wealthy and materialistic while Asians were poor and could never build an empire

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Whiteboi you’ll never understand Asian history no matter how long you stay in south korea

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

Asians offer nothing Whites can't do better. You're also ignoring Asian history, they've already allowed themselves to be genocided and genetically degraded with what remains - now they're all just living husks waiting to get buried.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

we share similar genetics because of kahn but other than that, there isnt any

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

goes outside once

Attached: estee-lauder-omarmt-alle-huidkleuren-tegelijk.jpg (32 KB, 546x373)

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

You're not wrong. Whites won't ever die out though. There once was "Rome" and now there is Italy.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

non-whites look like aliens. It's freaky.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Koreans have Chinese ancestry. Gija Joseon. Korean have haplogroup o in their y dna

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

literally carrying around dick size statistics in text files

the only person posting dick stats in the thread was defending asians.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

So pure So perfect.

Attached: 64991205-2365303093792281-566022241007016322-n.jpg (121 KB, 1080x1350)

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

wow chinks have self meassured 13,4 cm. sorry to say this chink masculinity faggot, but thats tiny.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Iceland and Greenland were decent examples for a while.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Doesn't really matter for Whites either way. They've always been a minority - now they're just going to be minorities in quite a few of their own cities. They'll migrate to other areas for their own homogeneity, the sane ones will subjugate the insane whites who supported non-whites in the first place. Local wars will fire up, it'll be fun. Lots of killing and fighting to the death.

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

Czechs got cucked by the Huns

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

they seem really proud of those measurements too. lol

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

I always made the connection in my head that being tan=masculine because it means you are out in the sun playing outside like a kid should be.
My shitty korean grandmother would make my sister feel like shit by saying her skin is too dark compared to mine while I’d get pissed because I thought she was implying that I wasn’t as masculine.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

dont care about history, OP is asian masculinity poster posting 20 years old cherry picked studies about asian dicks. SOme asian autists make this collection and since then they are posting it as proof of not being small dicked incels.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

racist

James Perez
James Perez

apparently thats a myth, because the average erect penis length in chinese men in a scientific paper is between 5.1-5.5 inches.
>muh dick
every time
the 3.8 inch in korea is flaccid, not erect
Asians actually have normal sized dicks. This whole thing is just a meme for white trash to feel better about themselves

So much cope, lol. Btw when I visited Seoul last year I bought there korean condoms, they were literally baby sized.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

I feel bad for asian men after finding this channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCV3oX6B8Uq8VMh_L5zStVfg

I love that nigresses and spic bitches cant get enough white cock but, but feel different towards asians.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

This is average Caucasian penis size
3.7 inches; University of Alberta, Canada; University of Toronto, Canada: scribd.com/doc/29971609/The-Relationships-Among-Height-Penile-Length-and-Foot-Size

5.1 inches; Department of Urology, St. Mary's Hospital, UK: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410X.2002.02974.x/full

5.6 inches; Western General Hospital, UK; Edinburgh and St John's Hospital, UK: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21711435

5.2 inches; The Harriet Lane Handbook, John Hopkins University, USA: jpedhc.org/article/S0891-5245(09)00140-0/fulltext#tbl1 copeson.org.mx/medicos/Harriet_Lane.pdf

4.9 inches; University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco, USA: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8683783

5.4 inches; Tel Aviv-Sourasky Medical Center, Israel: nature.com/ijir/journal/v12/n6/abs/3900627a.html

5.6-5.7 inches; Department of Urology, University of Essen, Germany: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11182344

4.9 inches; University of Florence, Italy: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11223678?dopt=Abstract

5.3 inches; Italian Society of Andrology, Italy: falloplastica.net/fp/content/dimensioni-pene.asp?layout=1

5.3 inches; Spanish Society of Andrology, Spain: pulevasalud.com/ps/subcategoria.jsp?ID_CATEGORIA=102161, lavozdegalicia.es/hemeroteca/2001/02/05/410226.shtml

5.3 inches; Department of Urology, Jordan University Hospital, Jordan: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?itool=abstractplus&db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=abstractplus&list_uids=15510185

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

Alcohol is a toxin and I hope you drown yourself in it you stupid fucking druggie weeb faggot.
Hur dur muh alcohol me friend Im so lonely and I think deep thoughts

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

I feel bad that Ireland is still getting cucked by Britain. Lol Northern Ireland is still part of Britain.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

but like as i said. you are autist incel chinese tiny dicked faggot. 2 years or maybe 3 years ago some autist on asian masuclinity posted thgese stats as proof of something. its funny how you can find studies showing 6+ inches for europeans and but not for asians. meanwhile those 5,5 studies about whites are meassured by people doing studies, while 20 years old cherry picked chink studies are self meassured. surely not cherry picking

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

I’m chinese and my dick is 7 inches, idk about other Chinese irl but from Singaporean sex tapes that get leaked they are usually similar in size.

however I hope Asians have smaller dicks meme is true so I get to feel better about myself when I’m out in public as the statistically biggest dick walking around

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

thats funny because every chink amateur porn is 4 incher

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

The perfect, most evolved race.
sweat produces less nutrients that bacteria eats, so less BO
light enough to produce sufficient vitamin D
resistant enough to the sun
highest IQs
wh*toids can't compete

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Czechanon you are not more masculine or better or superior than us. We’re the same. Deal with it. I’m going to sleep now. I hope you have good rest of your day.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

There's a tennis pro player who had to get skin cancer surgery on his nose multiple times since tennis is basically sun 24/7 compared to other suits that are outside.

People underestimate the sun.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

less body odor because of lower sex hormones

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Koreans have Chinese ancestry. Gija Joseon. Korean have haplogroup o in their y dna

but thats kind of like saying irish have russian ancestry because they have haplogroup R1b. R1b spread from there to western europe before russia existed just like haplogroup o spread to korean before china existed.

Gavin King
Gavin King

Dw about him. He's just an entitled American who bought into the whole race thing so he comes on Jow Forums as an outlet for his larp.
You can tell by the tone of post that he's fully Americanised. He just doesn't know it. It's a symptom of the American arrogance

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

cope
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16332934

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

is this supposed to be big?

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

gets militarily and culturally colonized

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

i am not the one like you chinks making lists of penis size studies where half of the links doesnt work or

4.9 inches; University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco, USA: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8683783

is 21 people in statistics with diease which makes dicks smaller.
you are just turbo autist coping chinkcels taking studies with smallest sizes for whites and biggest for chinks. imagine cherry picking like autist.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

Attached: 1561243425776.png (650 KB, 826x802)

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Czechs got cucked by the Huns

is there much haplogroup O, N or C found in the czech republic? i doubt it because theres not even much found in hungarians.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/4rkdad/studies_debunking_asian_penis_size_and_slanted/

i mean its obvious where oyu comming from.

James Peterson
James Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=j6wO2GjIh1s

I've actually been to the balkans and there's alot of them who could pass for scandinavians, not full blown nordic platin blonde golden skin scandi, but more central european looking ones. On the other hand koreans never see the sun and bleach their skin with chemicals, in the video i linked you can see koreans about 150 years ago, before skin bleaching and plastic surgery.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

SMALL ASIAN PENISES

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Swedes and Turks being genetically distant
What is the 30 years war and why are Nords such niggers?

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

I know, people at work periodically buy themselves plane tickets so they can photo age at a much faster rate.

Connor White
Connor White

there's alot of them who could pass for scandinavians

i have met some fair people from the balkans too. i met a half croation/ half serb girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin and some bosnians ive seen were pretty fair. but most from croatia, serbia and macedonia ive seen were brown skinned compared to other euros. and some koreans are definitely brown but i would be surprised if all the fair girls i see are using whitening products.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

I am glad studies are showing the entire planet have small dicks including Africa. Let that sink in.

t. French Canadian with a large intact penis.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

asians are just beta. look at their limb length they're so stubby like toddlers

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

post proof for science

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

They will at least look buff as fuck when they hit the gym.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

the 3.8 inch study is stretched flaccid, not erect. It was then spread over by Japanese channers because they have a feud with Koreans.

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Attached: qingdao-china-sun-protection-mask-facekini-2-537x402.jpg (53 KB, 537x402)

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

I don't know about you, but my stretched flaccid is pretty close a proper bone-pressed erect measurement. Unless they did something really strange with that study then it wouldn't account for being over an inch off.

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

No but I'll tell you it's 6.5 from top shaft. I once measured it to 7 while very horny.

My ex was a bit manipulative and only told me I had a large dick only when we broke up after 6 years.

《I didn't want to prop up your ego》

She was right though because it did raise it by a lot.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

a bit manipulative
lol. I guess it just goes to show how mental women are to even be scheming that much about it. At least you got the truth at the end.

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

he leveled up

Attached: Screenshot-20190714-132715~2.png (950 KB, 1080x1077)