Youtuber Emily Hart DEAD

Another wall-hitting Roastie bites the dust.
She was 35 years old and childless
youtube.com/watch?v=n1z9SCBstmc&t=615s

Attached: emily.png (616x383, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1PY2XDrK7A
youtube.com/watch?v=CR6tjQf0_sE
youtu.be/NxyLDiwN5iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uhhhh. Who?

Who?

who the fuck is that?

This. Fuck ecelebs.

ltierally fucking who died in a fucking e-scooter accident, jesus women are weak morons

(((CNN))) who?

no one cares faggot

>35
>looks 45

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 7K)

>escooters are controlled via the Internet
Shit they found a new way to off people

Never heard of her.

>Roach Fake Pill

No thanks, I dont like Mexican Mutt Grifters.

Attached: 61222946.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

more like 55 also literally who?

> 35

doubt

Based

i tried one of those out, they can go pretty fucking fast. easily skull-damaging speeds if you hit a curb right. fuck, people die falling from standing height and hitting their heads right.

Coach Red Pill is a good presenter. He talks common sense but Gen Z and Millenials don't naturally know what he's saying.

this guy gives off pedo vibes. also he's wearing a fucking soccer jersey drinking white wine

Good, she took her trash genes with her. One more space on this island opened up for another Paki like me.

>Dies in e-scooter crash
Goddamn

Attached: 1557194448685.jpg (1500x988, 496K)

yeah, it's just weird.

probably run over by a UK migrant

who cares.

She was sacrificed to ban e-Scooters

S

women hit their peak at 16 then decline from there.

Attached: OvarianReserve.jpg (638x124, 17K)

Not exactly what I would call popular

Attached: fWCfIsr_d.jpg (640x410, 50K)

She's probably been 35 for 10 years

used to be popular during the early days. She was a massive slut who had a mental breakdown. Nothing of value was lost.

this

also fuck 3d roasties

Attached: 4f87736225ed291601e9b524debb1762.png (808x1119, 1.1M)

nigga who

Attached: F7E60305-82AB-4C4C-B506-1CA7299C955A.gif (300x100, 28K)

Wew, I remember her. She seemed like a woman destined for unhappiness due to her own foolishness. I see she found her prince charming in a much younger handsome guy, which, I hate to say it, you can add to her list of bad decisions because there's no way that relationship was going to work in the longer term.

RIP.

Which means it's unfortunate as she never had to suffer a single, childless spinster from 40 to ultimately die in elderly poverty cause she wouldn't have anyone to provide her and her healthcare costs would explode and financially ruin her.

SAD

>Ovarian reserve?
What? Female fertility isn't the same as males where sperm count reflects the potency of each load.

Females only release one, in rare cases two, eggs per cycle. Reserves don't make a difference. Either there's an egg to fertilise or there isn't.

Sad, the scooter was a birthday gift from her younger boyfriend. youtube.com/watch?v=F1PY2XDrK7A

literally just known for getting roasted for being a roastie, people made response videos to this
youtube.com/watch?v=CR6tjQf0_sE

I wonder how that e-scooter accident happened. I mean, it's easy to die from just falling and hitting your head, and she almost certainly wouldn't have worn a helmet, but still I'd like to know the how whenever there's a case like this.

Read the article. She froze her eggs so it can still reproduce.
She made videos shilling for dating younger guys.
she also demasulinized and sexually objectified her boyfiend in videos including having hem obey her, knell down, roll over, and yell at him for getting up without permission.
Made a clip of her denying him sex and him crying into a pillow about it.

Youtubers getting rekt all year

finally some good news. this sunday started shit

coach redpill cracks me up LMAO
you have this 40+ year old balding manlet talking about young roasties like it matters and like he's a 20 year old chad

nasty sharmuta got patrolled.

>hurr durr women should be slaves and stay with children because I'm a worthless reject hurr durr
Have sex, oh wait you can't.

S

All these you tubers dropping dead

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

shillin this early? goddamn wtf is the pay over there?

>tfw an egglet

Will they ever learn?

Oh yes, that is why I knew who this is. This video was posted here when it was current. I remember people copy-pasting comments from here to the comment section.

>Cause of death

Attached: FDD4978D-F619-4A69-84BC-BD35CA24B3D3.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

What is that in her hand??

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-024042_YouTube.jpg (1080x814, 323K)

>e-scooter accident
I love Zoomer deaths

Attached: 1526181251283.png (260x273, 137K)

appears to be some roastie that rode the normie humor wave. ya can’t bank on that

very curious if she was wearing a helmet or any protective gear. a crash at 30 mph should not kill you

That guy is fugly

I would also bet that drugs and/or alcohol was involved

I'd be interested to know if he has a partner/wife....considering how he says 'He'd never date used goods..', That tells me the he himself 'missed his window of opportunity'.
He is successful financially perhaps, he is smart even, but does HE have a family?

My friend died in a motorcycle accident like that

Snapped his neck
Dead

>roa*tie

stop using that incel term

have sex

Attached: disgust.jpg (968x681, 34K)

>killed after being hit by a truck while riding an electric scooter in Southwest London, reports said.
>Hartridge, 36, died Friday morning at the Queen’s Circus roundabout in Battersea — a freak accident thought to be the first of its kind in the UK

>Friday morning
Seems likely it wasn't a morning as in going-to-work morning.

He’s the male version of a wine drinking cat lady

pretty sure hes talked about having daughters in one of his vids. but its possible im false memoring.

>zoomer deaths
>e-deaths
This made me laugh more than it should have.

Attached: giphy (6).gif (480x231, 686K)

>Anecdotal
Yeah right, that's why a young couple will get pregnant at the minute while a couple in their forties probably must just give up. All anecdotal.

He married a 19 year old and has 2 kids.

You incels are seething.

Purge the eggs, we do not need offspring of this roastie to exist.

Who?

>ugly balding mans gonna tell me about how women think

you know?
huck huck huck huck
you know?
huck huck huck huck

Attached: LHF6VU7.gif (471x342, 964K)

Why are female journos so fond of '10 reasons' reportage? Are they completely incapable of any depth. I bet she referred to herself as an 'influencer' as if that even means anything

she didn't die falling from it, she was crushed by a lorry

Lelo vibrator

roastie toastie it's over mostly
roastie toastie it's ever closely
roastie toastie is never ghostly

roastie knows wall is coming
roastie thinks maybe overdosey
roastie heart all dead and lonely
take your time
drink your wine
don't your worry
need to hurry
roastie dusty dead by thirty

When you're not enjoying life, you have the time to cynically analyse it.

(You), on the other hand, probably have a chance with her, since she's dead now.

> you have this 40+ year old balding manlet talking about young roasties like it matters and like he's a 20 year old chad

and it sounds like he nailed it from a year ago. this girl's life essentially amounted to nothing.

Another instathot patrolled

hey boyfriend's penis

Jow Forums takeaway: she was killed at the queens circus, prolly hit by a clown car

>Death by Scooty Puff Junior

Attached: 1532673726067.png (640x595, 434K)

Fuck off CRP. Go back to trolling /cow/ you old faggot.

really happy with this.

loved it how the dailymail said davina mccall has (already) led tributes

A helmet would have interfered with her 'look'

wasn't her fault. Some haji in a truck hit her side on in a roundabout. boyfriend did buy her the scooter and even with a helmet she was a bug on the windshield. sad

Blacked

I’m subbed to her, like to troll her and call her a future cat ladie, rostie etc...
She was the embodiment of women elevated by society who can’t satisfy their hypergamy and end up alone with cat and dildos.
Good riddance.

imagine dying in a fucking scooter crash, holy shit

F

Oh man, she'd be alive now if he didn't buy her that.

Attached: images.jpg (230x220, 7K)

Never heard of her.

>the truck driver was her boyfriend

I said over and over again it’s impossible to die from an e-scooter and there is no reason to worry, but some vapid foid still managed to do it. My admiration.

youtu.be/NxyLDiwN5iE

>hoonk hoonk
>splat

E-scooters are not allowed on roundabouts. The stupid bitch.

Who the fuck is this roastie and why should I care?

Ten reasons being dead is annoying

>Emily Hart

Attached: 1987845612000142.gif (400x226, 950K)

A shame, she was quite pretty. Quite old too, so I guess it doesn't matter one bit in the end.

Imagine being such a faggot you know who this e-celeb is and decided to make a thread about her. With all that taken into consideration I doubt your dick sucking ass has produced any kids of your own.