Guy feels fine other than having a lump in his body, goes to doctor and gets cancer diagnosis...

Guy feels fine other than having a lump in his body, goes to doctor and gets cancer diagnosis, starts a chemotherapy and drugs, doesn't feel good and DIES. Many such cases!
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/08/30/chemotherapy-warning-as-hundreds-die-from-cancer-fighting-drugs/amp/
Have you taken then tumor pill yet? Cancer is actually your body on safe mode trying to preserve itself on unhealthy lifestyle. Tumor is like a mushroom sucking the poison out and if you change your diet and let it be, you will be fine.

Attached: royalmarsden_11763571277.jpg (1062x708, 533K)

Attached: 1551789780585.jpg (468x713, 53K)

At least it's free, right?

Chemo is fine if the cancer is on an early stage. If the cancer is terminal the chemo buys time at the price of additional suffering.

Look into primal diet, cancer is a meme "disease". It was a Jew who created chemotherapy to kill us

Attached: aajonus56x55.jpg (371x202, 18K)

dammit i almost choked

I unironically know someone in a similar situation.

Sportive, young, healthy, just married. Goes to doctor, doctor says "CANCER!!!" and now 3 months later he is going to die.

Sometimes I wonder if those doctors do these things, not the cancer.

Do you reject that its possible for an otherwise healthy person to develop a fatal disease that progresses very rapidly?
Do you believe that, historically, there were not cases when otherwise healthy people just got rapidly sick and died and nobody could figure out why?

We have medical reports from the past, nobody had cancer because A. They lived more natural lifestyle or B. Because they didn't treat them with radiation which actually makes a dying cancer patient

I am just saying, the dude was really healthy, no problems at all. Now, after chemo, he looks like death himself and says all day he wants it to be over.

It is really darn sad.

P.S. a doctor once redpilled me massively. A surgeon that is. My doctor said I am supposed to get invasive bowel surgery. I said, "shit really?" - went to the surgeon and told him about alternative routes. Told him my doctor said I might die if I don't get the surgery quickly. The surgeon looked at me, didn't say anything for 30 secs, then said "We all can die. You won't die from this. Try the alternative stuff, cutting you up is good for nobody, not me, as I have more work, not you, because you will be fucked for 4 months, not anyone."

That was 5yrs ago, and no, I didn't have that surgery and probably won't need it ever.

Here is a pic of a man after radiation poisoning, notice how he looks like?

Attached: image2208244x.jpg (370x278, 29K)

Don't tell me he stupidly got one diagnosis from only one doctor.

Not all cancers are aggressive. Prostate cancer for example, rarely kills because you tend to die of old age before it spreads.

Didn't they just call anything they didn't know about consumption? We also have historical reports that don't mention planes, but why would that be the case if we haven't advanced technologically?

Well how many people actually live with cancer unknowingly and die from it? And why is it that they always deteriorate after the treatment? Cancer as a disease is part of the NWO plan to kill us

But if the nwo kills us, who will work for them? What's the point of being the master of a dead world.

Gastrointestinal surgery can be very problematic, because you have extended healing times, nutrition issues, infection problems if an external stoma is created, and quality of life takes a dive pretty quickly. Thats why in bowel cancer surgery they will often just whack off the offending tumor and not remove an entire section of the intestine anymore.

Well they promote infertility too, to destroy white people of course

Who would want to live in a world full of brown people? Why is the nwo you imagine exists smart enough to create cancer to kill people, but stupid enough to want to live in a world full of niggers, beaners, and chinks. Surely the nwo would focus on creating robots and killing goys?

He looks like he's about to get re elected in 2020

Chemo for stage 4 anything is fucking cruel and pointless, and more about the family refusing to let them go in dignity.

We didn't even have medical diagnoses for heart disease until fairly recently, stupid. "Cancer" was unknown, and called other things, and people who died of things like cancer or heart disease or stroke were usually described as dying from 'natural causes", which is still medicine's way of saying 'fuck if we know, and you can spend a lot of money on tests that won't show anything."

Saying nobody had cancer before modern times is extremely naive, childish, and ignorant.

This. I had an aunt who battled breast cancer for years, and is fine now. An uncle had lung cancer, fought it, is fine. Mom got it, stage 4 at detection, 8 months later, gone. Cousin got pancreatic cancer, was gone in 6 weeks. She went fast, scary fast.

Quite a few, actually. That's why they push for tests, because medicine is really good at getting rid of it, the earlier they catch it. If you don't report symptoms for years, then it has all the time in the world to spread, and once you're stage 4, it's over. Frank Zappa went like that - he ignored symptoms for years, and when he finally got it looked at, it was too late.