Where is the Best Place to Start a Startup?

Preferably where the PC police will not mandate a minorities quota, FOSTA/encryption banning is not the norm, and free enterprise is rewarded.

Attached: cs.jpg (294x171, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/jayabraham
getwsodo.com/jay-abraham-lifetime-reference-library-2-0/
youtube.com/watch?v=UnTQVlqmDQ0
getwsodo.com/joe-soto-marketing-agency-academy-gb/
getwsodo.com/joe-soto-local-consulting-academy/
getwsodo.com/group-buys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This would do better on Jow Forums but here: Finland, Poland, Switzerland.

it doesn't matter. you can do it globally. you don't start a startup first. you
1. find a problem now or in the future that you want to solve
0.1 Go to the people who encounter this problem daily and learn about their pains
2. start developing a prototype (read Running Lean by Ash Mauyra for this)
3. If you need money start collecting from yourself and your family and friends first.
4. ideally you want to make money from the start to leverage this cashflow later.
A cashflow and a healthy even if small userbase is the biggest positive indicator for potential investors

The easiest part is just to find a mentor who has already build a successful startup

>This would do better on Jow Forums
Jow Forums is full of commies with 0 business experience. most of what I've read there was from the perspective of an employee and you never want to take business advice from an employee

1. Save up 50 grand
2. Establish off shore company or LLC in USA.
3. Move to E. Europe where cost of living is

Attached: D8icAdMWkAAR2mP.jpg (1000x669, 115K)

And you won't find self-made millionares anywhere on the internet telling other people how they made it.
So the answer to OP: you're on your own, if you take advice of normies, don't expect better than normie results.

Why? Because they're too busy earning millions than to spend their precious time convincing retards stuff retards can't learn anyway.

>And you won't find self-made millionares anywhere on the internet telling other people how they made it.
You will.
>Why? Because they're too busy earning millions
Here goes the employee perspective that I've talked about. Successful entrepreneurs are experts ad delegating. The art of the business is not being busy all of the time.
The ones who you have in mind are the ones who work on their own which is most Entrepreneurs who are scared or incapable of delegating their activities to somebody who could potentially drown their business in a day

>convincing retards stuff retards
by learning the pains, no matter the group, you potentially come up with new solutions.

>Because they're too busy earning millions
I highly recommend reading Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less
Book by Sam Carpenter

bump

Do you run your own tech outfit or something? I was thinking of learning coding so I can transition from this low tier sysadmin job which I've hated for the last 5 years but don't wanna work for a boss. I can spend at least a year not working and learn something new.

find the place with the highest concentration of jews near you
shouldn't be hard for you

I'm directly working with 6-7 figure tech startup owners.
> I can transition from this low tier sysadmin job which I've hated for the last 5 years but don't wanna work for a boss
Try to either get a job where you get to directly communicate with clients or downgrade to a parttime job if possible to focus all your free time on learning.
Just learning to code won't get you far. You'll most probably just get a shitty Junior Dev job that is get caught up as an employee once again.
If you want to start your own business start with the problem first. For that you have to have some kind of direct communication with decision makers in other companies (that is B2B; B2C would be too chaotic and I've no clue about B2C).
Most issues can be solved with entry level Python scripting. More advanced apps can be built with React.
At the beginning you just want to cut your working time and start solving the smaller problems and explore opportunities to scale this i.e. by wrapping your solution into a product like a cloud app.
But you have some kind of a benefit to "get your foot into the door" to explore the pains of the business.
Make sure to check out
vimeo.com/jayabraham
getwsodo.com/jay-abraham-lifetime-reference-library-2-0/
for more advanced biz knowledge

Also check out youtube.com/watch?v=UnTQVlqmDQ0

Thanks hans. My first idea was to make some simple games to put on app stores using java or something to see how much passive income I can make. I live quite frugally.

Ive also been making consistent passive income for the last few months putting money into forex EA's, feels like neetbux man.

I dont to get into business to the point where I'm using up all my free time again for another 5-10 years. Passive income is really my main goal so I can pursue more artistic goals and be able to spend more time with my future children with my current fiancee

Also just curious do any of these people you work with have Jow Forumsack tendencies or do you just strictly hide your power level?

Your parent's friends hedgefund HQ.

Employees are mostly left leaning while the ones making money don't really care about politics. The people running it seem not to care about politics but are welcome for any good criticism or suggestions which means that if you mention the jews or anonymously send them redpills on jews, they won't reply but will look into it if it relates to the interests of the company which is always the case when it comes to company secrets/espionage.

Best jurisdictions to incorporate are and will be offshore zones, i've been doing Cyprus for past few years.
Then you hire coding monkeys from Kiev or Minsk for 1,5k$/mo, pay zero income tax (special econimic zones for IT) and waste your credit moneys for expensive cars and housing. 2-3 years later gtfo to bankruptcy and start again.

Poland.

bump

Delaware

Step 2 is 300k minimum

israel

Cost/benefit
if you need the tallent, then aim for cities
but if you do that, expect pink haired discord trannies clarifying it's "HER" and "MAMM"

Step 2 is roughly 200-1000$ depends on a state fee and required authorised capital.

Isle of Man.
Basically zero taxes unless you're rich.
Close to Ireland and UK, considerably cheap flights outside.
99% white.
Very local government, so democracy actually works there.

Absolutely not if you're dealing with US clients, unless you're not planning on creating a full company but a sole proprietorship (jednoosobowa działalność gospodarcza), the tax law and formal requirements for each single tiny job are retarded here and you're gonna spend more on sending the invoices to be signed in USA and back more than you'll make.

Estonia

Business threads are always interesting, better than the usual garbage. Too bad biz is not more like this, they only shill crypto.

I'm a software dev, the job is good, but I'm thinking of picking up cyber security since it pays the most in the software world. I'm also interested in business, but I'm unsure where exactly to start, if I should even start in software. Just finding some problem isn't really that easy and you also have to be convincing enough for people to pay for the solution, sometimes they prefer an inferior product, due to its lower cost.
Any suggestions on how to start the road of entrepreneurship? Should I find mentors and/or other successful people? Any tips are appreciated.

I really wish crypto would get its own damn board and leave biz to be biz again.

>sometimes they prefer an inferior product, due to its lower cost.
you'd be surprised to see how much of what you think of inferior has huge value to the customer. In most cases getting thing done and getting them done quickly is the biggest plus with any product. If you have this you can navigate any solution/product in the right direction and get traction.
Monetization is important but only after you can show your previous results and the results your customer/s will achieve by using your product. Most people just try to bullshit at this point because getting results and presenting them is hard and therefore the biggest differentiator in the market.
Regarding business knowledge see
>vimeo.com/jayabraham
>getwsodo.com/jay-abraham-lifetime-reference-library-2-0/
>getwsodo.com/joe-soto-marketing-agency-academy-gb/
>getwsodo.com/joe-soto-local-consulting-academy/
>getwsodo.com/group-buys/

bump

I have a business idea in a specific area, not as niche as I would prefer but with good SEO, marketing and business plan, it should at the very least be a good try.
Dont know where to start in order to implement any of it but will definitely check (thanks Hans) links provided in order to start.

A mentor would be nice but dont know anyone like that.

>A mentor would be nice but dont know anyone like that.
nobody knows at the beginning. You can present the "What's in it for me" to your potential audience (youtube/conferences/blogs aka inbound marketing) and make them an offer they can't refuse => break even on the front end, make profit on the backend
Right now there is literally nobody in business who can create good video content that makes sense and enables a better communication with potential leads and current customers. Most just throw something out and hope it will work. The biggest issue is that people at the top don't want to do the manual work that would provide them with valuable insights and people who do it usually have no common sense as what the primary intent of a piece of content inside the marketing strategy is and have so many restrictions and fear making a mistake that it leads nowhere.
Entrepreneurs have a huge advantage here since making mistakes here is the norm not the exception.

huge value in this thread. bump

bump

bump

thanks frien!

*fren

sinep

in America, Charlotte NC, Missoula MT, Fayetteville AR, some parts of Dallas, TX

big tech hubs of conservative states. Asheville and Austin are too cucked.

>seething No coiner

He could be a crypto millionaire, Jow Forums is still a shitty place to discuss anything business related.

Isreal

Rainbow