WHITE Romanian Simona Halep beat sheboon negress Serena Williams in the Wimbledon finals yesterday. RO MA NI A

WHITE Romanian Simona Halep beat sheboon negress Serena Williams in the Wimbledon finals yesterday. RO MA NI A

Attached: simona_halep_-_2018_dongfeng_motor_wuhan_open_-dsc_2967_original_1.jpg (1536x1160, 132K)

thanks for the post rabbi at sewing division, we all know what race is the one problem in the world.

Attached: 1528296319422.jpg (672x372, 51K)

huomenta

Good on her. She's great

gipsy master race

sheboon BTFO

I was actually surprised how well Serena accepted the defeat at the end of the match. Nevertheless, she got btfo'd hard, 6-2 6-2 in a final is ruthless, even more so for a good player.

Was cutting off her tits worth it?

Attached: 2i26ayr.jpg (400x495, 17K)

Man... those were glorious.

Attached: 18j4y9efe7jvmjpg.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Attached: inGqvH.gif (320x180, 1.33M)

How fucking awful for an athlete though. Like having two double pendulums knocking around when you're trying to stay balanced

You think I'd watch tennis for tennis?
You're nuts.

>WHITE
lmao this is white

Attached: Sofya Zhuk.jpg (698x930, 210K)

Simona blasted her off the court and she only made three unforced errors. I was impressed with the placement and amount of power she generated on her single-handed forehand, obviously the breast reduction surgery had an effect.

finally a woman won in a male dominated sport

Faggot

good googly

>they told the sheboon to stop grunting
>she chimped out over it
Priceless.

>romanian m*tt

Who is this semen demon?

Attached: 333izhh.jpg (500x752, 35K)

Attached: simona-halep-tennis.jpg (640x404, 55K)

How many advertisement deals did she lose?

Attached: 3726637883_a1305015e8_o.jpg (1019x1280, 688K)

Blondies were living in mud huts and attacking defenseless villagers at night like the niggers they are while southern Europeans were building civilizations. Explains why all those nordics are getting replaced by actual niggers now lmao.

Attached: 2lxu29.jpg (365x435, 20K)

>Romanian
Worse than niggers

>italian
>white

I could very well be charcoal black and just come out of the jungles in central Africa, but that doesn't change the fact that you still behave far worse than niggers and make nigger immigrants look like great people

Russians are losers. Sharapova lost to sheboon negress Serena Williams 18 times in a row.

Dacia and Italia brawl!! Trajan would be proud

Don't you have some poor africans to save from the sea?

all romanians have to some degree cuman, pecheneg or turkish blood therefore they really shouldn't be considered white
If anything they are below subhumans as they even try to hide this fact

She won, don't you read?

I know she won but what about the tits?

She said she does not care about her tits, said she will live and die alone anyway.

>She said she does not care about her tits
I care.

Mmmm I still would

But Imagine having to always carry around a pair of giant dangling metbags that are permanently attached to your chest -- especially if you're into sports. Also, feels good having practical genitals, and not bleeding out of my crotch every month. I don't envy women one bit.

>white
>Romanian
She looks like a Denisovan

>But Imagine having to always carry around a pair of giant dangling metbags that are permanently attached to your chest -- especially if you're into sports.
Couldn't give a fuck about sports tbqh.

poor tiddies

women are useless at sport anyway- why take it so seriously? literally 500th man in the world would beat halep. and easily

God, I wanna lick and snort her sweaty armpits/ass after her tennis match HNNNGH

Attached: Simona+Halep+2017+Miami+Open+Day+5+LlBceF1gdYDl.jpg (400x600, 64K)

What did Serena blame her loss on? Surely there was a tantrum somewhere???

Attached: mona smirk.png (999x750, 1.25M)

Ugliest women in Europe
1 Bongland
2 Espana
3 Italia

The most beautiful women in Europe
1 Romania
2 Ukraine
3 bozgoria

Change my mind

Attached: IMG-20190709-WA0024.jpg (1600x1600, 311K)

MANSHOULDERS.
She makes Serena look feminine.

Attached: sharapova williams.jpg (360x471, 28K)

posts an attention whore with a tattoo.
that's gonna be a yikes from me

>Romania
>white
Also she is not romanian but aromanian.

Divide et impera glownigger thread that doesn't belong in here. Mods are on it.

She will soon be 28. She is not married, no kids, she loves her family in Romania but now her career is taking off, she can have max 1 kid if she continues for 5 more years in tennis.

It’s sad, because she really is one hell of a woman.

Attached: 7B98E5D4-5CF6-4442-9706-F1491C80A427.jpg (1141x1141, 356K)

fuckin kek, you bastard guy.

Attached: 1561949566350.jpg (540x532, 45K)

Cute

All of the ones involving bras.