We need to start flooding these pages. They make it so easy to troll

We need to start flooding these pages. They make it so easy to troll.

Attached: Facebook.jpg (1066x775, 232K)

>OY VEY MY MOOD
bump

Yeah wouldn't it be funny if we caused trouble for ice agents haha yeah that'd be funny right guys?

I saw some out by the mini-mart

You could easily give fake tips to them whenever you want. They would have no way of proving you wrong unless they ask for pics in which case just take a pic of a cop in your area and say MUH ICE.

I’m not trolling w my real name. What I say stays between me and the stalkers mining me.
With that said.
Someone should post “just saw 2 ICE agents at the local 7/11!”
“Nvm it was 2 Slurpee machines”

THEY AT 612 WHARF AVENUE
THAT'S 612
WHARF AVENUE

RIGHT NEXT TO
THE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB

Yeah just keep sending them alerts to gas stations bordering shitty neighborhoods

> (OP)
>>OY VEY MY MOOD
>bump
Whoremoans

Can't they just get these people on aiding and abetting?

>join group
>say ICE raids happening in this place
>tell them to come to shelter/hideout which is at place X
>tell ICE immigrants are hiding in place X

Attached: 1525379248913.jpg (640x539, 80K)

you mean melon shakers?

YES, this...
these pieces of shit are literally attempting to block the operation of a law enforcement agency, and they'll likely get away with it if they're able to mobilize efficiently

I don't use twatter but if someone wants to give a tip that ICE agents were seen in Santa Ana around newhope and south harbor

Ohhhh guys the faggot may insult us i would bet it is easy to dox him and send ICE to his house. I bet he has a few locked in his basement.

I'd love to know who's running those...

Attached: R8zGHhngX.jpg (755x943, 172K)

I contributed. Everybody else join in.

(FTR I've never been to LA and just picked out a McDonald's in East LA as the tip due to movies.)

Question is how do we get tips in predominantly niggerized rather than bearner neighbourhoods? Anything that turns this into chimpouts is going to be worth some fun.

>inb4 CIA nigger
Someone is hurting you, you tell them to stop, they say "fuck you racist"
What comes next?

Attached: quote-a-nation-can-survive-its-fools-and-even-the-ambitious-but-it-cannot-survive-treason-marcus-tul (850x400, 90K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I aint posting there w my real name tho

Attached: whenzyklonbsetsin.gif (500x427, 591K)

Nobody gives a shit if you do, are there even police in your country?

LeL I thought you were Puerto Rico

nigger what?
>Nobody gives a shit if you do
tell that to the two poles in UK who called prince Harry a race traitor on facebook and got jailed

Post pictures of ice cubes (or even water, say it's ice in liquid form) and the location. If we do it in mass that should interrupt the left's attempts to obstruct justice. Let's do it Jow Forums!

Attached: 1534014835432.jpg (700x597, 33K)

Spider needs sugar to activate a drill

Is the Czech Republic as cucked as the UK though?

Based

OI, YOU GOT A LIOCENSE TO POST HATE SPEECH, DO YOU NOW? NOIIICE.

Holy shit are you trying to start a riot?

An ice raid flew over my house!!!

AOC house

Say you saw them eating breakfast at the McDonald's in Compton

Bump for this

They were in the UK. If they were in Poland, nothing would have happened. I can say fuck nigger and jews how much I like, not going to be arrested.

True but its still dumb to get jailed for that. But the current state of UK is no surprise for those actions

MC Pee Pants

anyone who does this shit should have their skin flayed and tossed into mexico

Attached: me.webm (600x336, 1.14M)

mc pee pants doesn't want candy, that's childish. he needs it. and when you need something that's a responsibility