/jc/ - Jihad central

>What is jihad?
jihad is an arabic word meaning struggle, there are various kinds of jihad, the best one being physical jihad, taking up arms against infidels that are wronging islam.
>b-but thats terrorism
Yes, terrorizing the infidels is indeed a good thing, now stop crying.

>based nasheeds
youtu.be/4NyznCWaQVI?t=259
youtu.be/-Cr2AOCumqo
youtu.be/pMfTKK-OFjg?t=20
youtu.be/UJB2cCG0x8M?t=14
youtu.be/RfshJldIU0I?t=1
youtu.be/lEVaupMIbGo
youtu.be/90XyUlWun9Q
youtu.be/o1SXDomAEvk?t=1
youtu.be/wvQJfCtdKuM?t=2

Attached: hay.jpg (1200x707, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ztl-dyZePQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck shitslam, its a fraud.

Attached: shitslam.jpg (806x906, 237K)

Na’am Qatil and the last nasheed were the only based nasheeds. Every other nasheed was shit tier

Fuck off you silly brown jew nigger. Keep ruining your own terrible countries and leave ours alone, you pathetic leech.

kuffar

Banners of tawheed will fly high over the entire world soon inshallah

Yes goy, we wuz kangz and shiet

Not kafiri fucker. Al wailu laqum

mohamed didn't preach jihad, it was added in the Qoran by the Kaliph to serve for waging wars. it's a lie to make people fight harder. God doesn't want killing or dying in his name

Shut up retard, jihad is fundamental for the establishment of a world-wide caliphate, stop pulling shit out of your ass.
oh really? youre saying you're muslim?

The Jews unchristianized their white women , so they''ll become good wives to our Somali brothers .
We will dominate the west without shooting one bullet in 2 to 3 generations .

>Palestine
what is that?

Attached: 1563037983846.jpg (179x282, 8K)

All these national states will perish. Only Dawalt el Khilafah will dominate the globe

BASED

Our constitution is the quran, we will enforce the shariah of allah.

Attached: Capture.png (599x361, 112K)

No, islam is a catholic church fabrication to assume control over brown people.
You need to repent, swine.

>jihad is fundamental for the establishment of a world-wide caliphate
So you're saying the word of God is not enough? Must be a weak, dyslexic God.

Inshallah my Muslim brothers.
Who are we bombing today?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ztl-dyZePQ

Nice argument *tips fedora*, religionfags successfully BTFO.

اعقل و توكل

catholicucks, pootestants and orthodog rivalries are not welcome here, now fuck off slave.

>rivalry
This is no game.

no its not so you better grow the fuck up and stop believing everything you see on Jow Forums, "islam is a catholic church fabrication to assume control over brown people" LOL, low IQ bugar mutt.

not here to redpill you but you are infact the mutt and your so called Islam is a big fraud to help lower the population in your shit countries, to take everything from you and get your beloved ones killed while you stand there praying to your fake "Allah".
Have a nice day, fag.

Attached: isis_starterpack.jpg (1000x1000, 662K)

>believing a goatfucking pedophile is a prophet
LMaoing @ ur lyfe right now

Why are so many people leaving Islam over the last years? especially in the middle east

>Islam is a big fraud to help lower the population in your shit countries
I'm not a Muslim but I gotta admit that you're extremely retarded. Muslim countries have typically higher fertility rates than Christian ones.

Attached: 1533077667863.png (577x338, 403K)

incest children are not the real deal, you know that right? Raping women is not the real way, you know that right?
Man, wake up and don't lick their boots.

how about you get educated you dune coon, i bet you didnt even read the quran you sand licker