Is 14yo pussy really that much better than 18yo pussy?

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

it sounds like this guy's life mission was fucking underage girls based on how much effort he put into it. but he could have been fucking 18 year olds all day without a care in the world. he could have even found himself some 18 year olds that looked 14 but he just couldn't help himself. he had to have the real deal. sounds like a mental illness to me.

Attached: jeffreyepstein.jpg (131 KB, 687x731)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rBGW8QKONw&feature=youtu.be
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147146601/#147175452)
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
jowforums.com/thread/219167397/politics

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

What's that article from?

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

Goyim like pussy, boobs, ass, legs, kissing and all the usual expected preferences. Kikes like to terrorize, coerce, rape and other kosher things during sex.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

I don't know, but claiming all jews are pedos is pretty funny

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

he was a political blackmailer for spooks, that's why he ran shit as he did.

If you had an egg shaped penis you might also look for girls with little to no experience so as to not get hysterically laughed at

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

Do you know how much dick an average girl gets per year? A lot. The difference between a 14 and 18 year old pussy is the difference between a cave and the grand canyon.

Yes, a cave. There's been a lot of dick in there already by age 14.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

one single girl

this is just the tip of the iceberg, friend. jeff has been with many much younger.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Don't know how the vagina works, do ya?

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

(((Ezra Collins)))

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

I think it's something evil people get off on corrupting the innocence of a child.
It's about exerting force and control over things especially against others will.

Also may be something about initiation to a secret club by letting people fuck underage girls while recording proof so they own people. fuck young pussy, get tons of freedom dollars, in turn you have to follow orders even against your moral compass or you end up jailed at best dead at worst.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

we like it

Attached: 1553788821597.png (1.85 MB, 1039x1037)

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

is 14yo pussy really that much better than 18yo pussy?
When I was 14 myself, 18yr old girls felt "old" while 13 and 14yr olds felt "just right".

But I guess when you are 55, it really shouldn't matter if it is a spoiled 18yr old who had been a trampoline for 5yrs or a 14yr old who has been a trampoline for just a yr or two.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Epstein is the "try hard" champion, which isn't surprising from a poor Jew from Brooklyn. And, with him, the young girls wasn't about just getting off, it's power. That he CAN. And that he could make vast wealth from it, and more power from blackmailing others.

And yes, he's mentally ill, but not in the way you think, this is sociopathic, personality disorder type shit.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

mossad killed pat

Attached: 1555118441977.jpg (56 KB, 870x653)

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

people have punishments that are far worse than jail or death

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

nah he's just hiding out

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

oi vey

Attached: lkrauss-je.png (29 KB, 727x254)

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

This guy's mission was to blackmail public officials and other rich and influential people. Doesn't work as well if the girls are of legal age.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

probably some shit from chabad.com

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Show tits, roastie postie

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

he believes women's anatomies don't change from the number of dicks inserted
hahahahahaha newfag pleb detected. fuck outtahere

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Jonas Alexis

Attached: Jones.gif (962 KB, 171x172)

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

The real kicker is that everyone on here thinks they deserve a 10/10 virgin princess, even though they are a bunch of degenerate losers.

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

lmao even that talmund only states to have sex with a female child less than 3 years old and male less than 9 years old. 14 is definitely no go...

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

The real kicker is that everyone on here thinks they deserve a 10/10 virgin princess, even though they are a bunch of degenerate losers.
Show tits, roastie postie
atleast you're honest with your projections

Attached: brainlet.png (7 KB, 235x214)

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

semetism
I'd hope they can at least spell at an 18 year old level

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

I am the first to admit I'm a degenerate. I use drugs for recreation. Don't really give a fuck what a bunch of purity spiralling faggots thing about it either. But I don't expect the women I'm with to be perfect either. And I doubt anyone on this website of all places has merit to expect that either.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

probably
yes

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

can't afford instathots
kek

Attached: girllaugh.jpg (12 KB, 238x212)

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Child pussy is the forbidden fruit

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

He doesn't use them for sex

Attached: Adrenachrome.jpg (3.54 MB, 1920x3024)

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

BASED FELLOW COUNTRYMAN!

Attached: 1546367071348.png (176 KB, 1984x1708)

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

also, I would bet you dont rape anyone.

we should keep in mind that this is really about the rape of children, not some underage sex party, but actual rape. This isnt a 25 year old taking a 17 year old home from a bar, or an 18 year old and a 16 year old sending pics. This is an adult man using the black market to ship in pre-teens to use as his flesh light through the use of force, coersion and drugs. It is rape.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

14 years old
Implying that they're that old
And i doubt that they were just fucking there.

Attached: 1562870388982.jpg (155 KB, 480x807)

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

It's about destroying the souls of the victims. Same motive as muslim rape gangs or any other pedophile rapist. Except in Epstain's case there's an additional jewish motive of harming the 'goyim'.
The younger you rape them - the more damage you do.
Basic jewish sickness.

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

You can blackmail people a whole lot better when you get them to put it in the 14 y/o pussy. That was the entire point of his trafficking empire.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Meh, not much different. But knowing I was devirginizing always fucking made me hard a a rock when I was younger, especially when the chicks told me to do it. But we at talking about satanic jew fucks here. Not actual people. I took my conquests out to the truck stop for breakfast, not a torture chamber and round 2 with Bill Clinton.

Attached: Moloch-and-His-jew-Minions.jpg (644 KB, 1494x1672)

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

There's been a lot of dick in there already by age 14.
Nah

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

tfw the normalization for pedophilia took too long to escape the noose and they know it
probably some GUUIIZZZ ITS HEBEPHIIIILIIIAAAAA post

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Who was it who said 'old enough to bleed old enough to breed'?

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

quick, herschel, defend the guy who is the public face of our Mossad blackmail ring by saying it's all anti-semitism behind it!
accidentally create the subconscious linkage between jews and child-raping globalist blackmail machine
sloppy job mossad

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

Epstein gives pedophilia a bad name

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Pedos?

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

if her age is on the clock she is ready for the cock

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

Attached: Jew-Shock.png (299 KB, 499x641)

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

bamp

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Kek this

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

You dont get it. The jew doesnt care to have a mind blowing fuck session. The only thing the jew cares about is his bank account and destroying the white race.

What Epstein did and what the other pedo jews are doing is creating thousands of damaged white girls who hate (((white men))).

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

OP never says

it must be his own blog

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

this aged well

Attached: patrick.jpg (19 KB, 474x266)

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

for the transgressive element of the kink, I'd imagine every year under 18 adds to his fat egg-shaped erection

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

32 year old cunt is best. fight me idgaf

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

aaaawwww sweet summer child

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

This appears to be fake.

Juan King
Juan King

What are you, 32?

Levi Green
Levi Green

Actually the vag contracts to the shape of the penis during arousal. It may also expand in anticipation of large amounts of semen. No dick is as big as a baby, and I've had mothers who are tighter than teenage girls who never gave birth. It's all about arousal and how fit the snatch is. One of the biggest whores I ever fucked was loose, but when my friend fucked her she was tight for him because she was naturally attached to him, and no my dick is bigger than his. He actually kept fucking her and eventually knocked her up, cucking her husband, and they moved away. The kid totally has my friends face. It's all about attraction and biology. Sorry.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Truck stop for breakfast
Please tell me it was some independent restaurant, and not shitty Iron Skillet or T.A.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Not all jews are pedos but all pedos are jews

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

It really depends. Some girls figure out the power of illegal underage pussy and abuse the shit out of it. These are the types of girls who will end up on Epstein island. Most girls will keep it down to 0-2 cocks before age 16. They are smarter than you give them credit for. Hoes are like fags, few in number, but loud enough to give the impression they are a majority.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Calling out rapists and paedos is anti Semitic. Ffs, Jews are a curse on this world

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

just the tip of the ice(((berg)))

John Nelson
John Nelson

I remember from when I was 14, it sucked

William Harris
William Harris

what about catholics?

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Please tell me it was some independent restaurant
err, for the most part, but Denny's was always a popular draw, over the local greasy spoon right off the highway.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

it is for blackmail

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

he needed them for his sex magick rituals.

Attached: CROWLEYEAN-SEX-MAGICK-RITUAL-CHAMBER.jpg (102 KB, 1200x675)

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Attached: The-Abbey-of-Thelema.png (311 KB, 882x572)

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Personally I've seen no correlation of quality to age, other than young girls are bad lays. But I haven't had sex with underage girls since I was young as well and my sample size is small for that category. The problem is; older women are more confident and better at what they are doing, but younger women give off more/better pheromones and look better (usually.) I can't speak for the 50+ crowd, but 20-40's it's about the individual, not age.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

I'm gonna sound like a huge retard
But I honestly never thought "Jewish" when I heard Epstein, even though it has Stein in the name, I always just associated him with being powerful and a pedophile.

The guy's reputation far exceeds him being Jewish, and that takes a lot.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

As someone who usually hooks up with 16 (it's legal here) I can say honestly say, that yes, it is better. There's something about teenage girls that just makes sex better

Attached: 1563022669056.jpg (77 KB, 960x925)

William Allen
William Allen

you should be strung up with piano-wire for that comment

Attached: 1552181146879.jpg (134 KB, 1024x683)

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

i wouldn't know never had either

Attached: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508)

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Statistically speaking there's a much lower chance that a 14 yo has burned coal yet so there's less chance of contamination

Then again any 14 yo that would sleep with a juden is no pussy I want to be near

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Aha, that article is written by someone called Ezra, GREAT!

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

What about Billy-Jeff Clinton? He's not a jew, but he evidently has a thing for under-age girls.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

Jewish/arabs have pedophilic rituals gentiles are unaware of. Semites will claim it libel but remember that they use their religious texts as an excuse to conquer and enslave women/children in the old world. Remember rabbis say it's ok to rape young girls and kebabs worship a man who's wife could have been his daughter.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Pheromones. It's not their skill or personality. There's a reason Japs buy adolescent girl's underwear, and are some of the longest living people on Earth.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

implying he wasnt selling organs

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Tell us more pussy expert

Attached: tip.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Dumb Murican, Jews lust children , we prefer goats and our cousins . get your facts right, faggot

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

It's afraid. Also the anti semitism line is a distraction from the naughty Goys who are as deep in this as the elite Jews.

Attached: 1562596753057.jpg (122 KB, 600x520)

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

young nordic white girls is what he specifically preferred, he was corrupting the children of his enemies while running his blackmail scam for Mossad

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Such a stimulating read, thank you.

Attached: 439E0756-1ADE-497C-87E8-25EF65DE7A4A.jpg (16 KB, 201x230)

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Yes, that is why feminists tried to restrict it with age of consent nonsense.

James Taylor
James Taylor

NAXALT argument implying the whore and virgin average sex totals mean all teens are whores. pevo brain croat

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

He was doing both you pleb. His life was round the clock pussy of all attractive ages.

Attached: 38B15D8800000578-0-image-a-3-1474580608960.jpg (178 KB, 634x947)

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

It's mostly just America where 18 is the legal age, most of europe its 14, most of africa its 14, most of the east its 15.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

in a sane world, the 14 year old girls would be married off to the stable income providing and socially established 20 something single men before they are corrupted by roastie behavior.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Based and redpilled.

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

"Youse Goyim should be crying about the most holy holocaust, not asking questions about our good friend Jeffrey!"

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Attached: 1562559446734.jpg (102 KB, 640x871)

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Shut the fuck up

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

stable income providing and socially established 20 something single men
Only the upper-middle class deserves women then.
This is what retarded upper-middle classers believe

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

I always thought roasties push aoc laws because they know that otherwise they couldn't compete for chads

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

It was intended for 14 year old girls and boys not for retarded neckbeard losers in their 30s to chase after high school girls.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

most of europe its 14, most of africa its 14, most of the east its 15.
And most of those parts of the world are a shithole, just a cohincidence I guess.

Attached: wherever-i-am-i-must-also-rape.png (121 KB, 500x443)

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

If you take a girl's virginity she loves you most over everyone else forever. He is making friends with beautiful women who will marry very powerful men because they are so beautiful. So he can control their money its all very simple.

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

That and so they'd have longer to brainwash women into becoming feminist wageslaves.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

How did you get this info, user?

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Based

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

He could have fooled me, for power is more valuable than money. Epstein could have been a psychopath who knew the quickest way to obtain power is by blackmail, and the quickest way to blackmail powerful people is by enabling their sickest fantasies, and so it's just a matter of supply/demand. The only real question is what OP alluded too: why 14? That's a 4-year difference from what's considered of age.

If you're a billionaire with the reach and power, surely you can hire kidnappers to snatch up kids of all ages. After all, this world is a very big place and people go missing all the time, especially in third-world shitholes. It's not outside the realm of possibility that Epstein also trafficked in kids even younger too. After all, why not? He's a con artist who lied to get to where he is, clearly shows no regard for human life, and a desire to publish multiple black books or rather tombs. Let's not pretend like he has an iota of decency for having only stopped at just 14.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

t. Fat woman nearing 30

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

Most Jow Forums post ever

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

just the tip of the ice(((berg)))

Attached: jew-berg.jpg (139 KB, 849x565)

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

he wanted to bang virgins dipshit
by targeting girls he was ensuring that he got to deflower and then ruin them himself and didnt have to chance getting some weird std from the other degenerate filth out there banging anything that moves
he obsessed with "purity"
and he and his kike female procurer aimed their attention on girls with no dad around to protect them
because a dad that finds out a jew raped his virgin daughter is obligated by the laws of nature to blow the jews brains out
epstein knew this so targeted broken homes

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

not surprising considering most on this site are underage incel flaggets

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

I took two virginities when I was 14-15, once the chicks moved I never heard from them again. They don’t give a flying fuck you virgin.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

It’s a blackmail operation run by Mossad or wealthy jews like Maxwell and Wexner want to have a pool of shiksas they could defile, and honeypoted powerful gentiles to keep them complicit.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

They weren't virgins.
The kind of girl that has premarital sex is also already mentally damaged and her state of mind isn't representative of most females.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

he wasnt obtaining power for himself, just privilege, he has bosses. hes just another in a long line of lawrence E. kings. this will go away in the same fashion, he'll take the fall and the rest will walk away.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

Mkay retard. They were virgins.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Also your young age would inhibit pair bonding. The ideal male is 10 years his wife's senior.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Yes because they are virgins instead of 10+ threesomes under their belt.

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Looks like manlet rage may have played a part too.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

DELET THIS

Attached: A8B36285-1992-4842-8608-B3B9B5BB2CA7.png (96 KB, 620x306)

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Sorry about your luck.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

Anecdotally of course. I have a lot of female relatives and they have many female friends. Obviously you can't prove a negative, but the pattern checks out.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

Based little was right

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Yeah. When I was 19 my gf was 13, and the pussy was great. Now I'm 38 and regularly bang a 16yo. Legal in my state. Much better than any woman my age.

Attached: basedPeasant.jpg (84 KB, 757x481)

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

14yo

hmmm I wonder why the JIDF is trying to make it seem like Epstein was just having regular ol sexy times with girls who are underage but not so bad theyre 14!

instead of raping and torturing and murdering girls and boys ages 2-8

I wonder why they would try to shill that narrative. makes no sense to me

Attached: 1562664616530.png (50 KB, 826x331)

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

raping and torturing and murdering girls and boys ages 2-8
Do you have any evidence of this? There is evidence he dealt with women as young as 13-14.

If you have evidence that he is a pedo, pls share it.

Attached: peak-aryan.jpg (1.83 MB, 3024x4032)

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Attached: 1500507552219.jpg (244 KB, 1203x1447)

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

I took my conquests out to the truck stop for breakfast

Classy

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Where are you meeting 16 year olds at 38?

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

((((Ezra)))

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Pick any social media platform.
It’s an endless supply.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Classy
Hey, at least I gave them a lift home and something to eat. No fucking way I do that to the whores I fuck these days. I might give them a breakfast beer, if that, and no cab cash.

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

Maybe The Bush funeral letters were pictures of GW and jeb fucking kids.
That would explain jebs face.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

thats literally just renovation shit, white painters suit etc. theres nothing on that island its been wiped clean already im sure

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

this leaf is right. I'm getting really sleepy you guys.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

thats not that far fetched, rusty nelson said those photos existed of their dad the glow king. when he was working for lawrence king. said sr was at the parties regularly. the lombardy hotel is one of the places they said this stuff goes on, landmark hotel in dc.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

the law just says "oh women aren't adults yet until 18" and so they can't consent, but in reality they never become adults and they can still consent to sex with an underage boy

everyone knows nature designed females to start receiving sperm at menstruation

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

I like 14 year old girls.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

More likely he was a cutout for blatant insider trading/automated trade frontrunning, by the Mossad abusing surveillance tools, hence why he was hyped as a Math prodigy. The flaming turd of too good to be true ROI's attracted every grifter this side of the Sierra Madre into his orbit who were then delicately steered toward compromising choices, probably with psychological approaches individually tailored by expert handlers in TA with access to practically any and all (even supposedly confidential) elements of a prospective compromisee's lifetime data trail through international intelligence sharing.

James Bennett
James Bennett

based boomer

Julian James
Julian James

I remember there was an atheist youtube channel that depicted Lawrence Kraus as a hand-rubbing yid. I wonder what he would do to him now.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

pleads guilty 10 years ago
antisemitic rush to judgement

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

There is evidence he fucked 13 year old girls
No evidence he is a pedo
Fucking gas yourself you sick fuck.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

I hope the rope tightens around your neck one day soon. Disgusting scum.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Could've gone to Switzerland to fuck them legally is all I'm saying.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

Obviously fake and shopped, anti-semitism isn't even spelled correctly

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

It's amazing to me that you idiots think pussy gets "worn out"

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

All normies I have talked to about Epstein know he is a Jew. It’s like so obvious to them, one even said “oh that Jew.” I think we are coming close to critical mass.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Crazy idea. Push the Trump is a jew puppet or jewish in general, normies will instinctively start to hate Jews further. They are trained to hate everything Trump is. If Trump is a jew then 95% of normies will instantly hate jews they are literally that brainwashed.

David Perez
David Perez

if you fuck a virgin, it cures aids

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

bamp

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Yes, its the difference between children and young adult

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Epstein dindu nuffin, these were all whores consenting go hop on a plane and go fuck rich men for money so they could go shopping afterwards. These are the same kind of skanks who now post on instagram looking for sugardaddies.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

You are a pedophile

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

it's a power thing more than a cock-feeling. he wanted to be above the law, to be eating the apple no one could ever eat.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

This has been going on for a very long time now.
youtube.com/watch?v=4rBGW8QKONw&feature=youtu.be

Attached: IMG-2669.jpg (78 KB, 835x1024)

James Phillips
James Phillips

Epstein could have been a psychopath who knew the quickest way to obtain power is by blackmail

Wow. Even now, 4channers ignore the many intelligence connections of Epstein (pic related) and try to tell us he wasn't Mossad. GCHQ much?

Attached: 1562922722305.jpg (70 KB, 713x475)

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

All kikes are pedos but not all pedos are kikes.

Attached: jews-love-the-baby-dick.png (371 KB, 565x375)

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

they all were friends?

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

or he could've located his rape dungeon in Japan where the age of consent is like 12

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

yes all had sex orgies with top financiers and were used and abused by hundreds of men when they were little.

they were put in positions of power and all of their photos were a safe net for them to control them.

they are trying to implement world socialism

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Jeffrey Epstein is a hot Jew. I'd have spread my legs for him.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Jeffrey Epstein is a hot Jew
10 year old boy detected

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Listen up nu/pol/.

Kikes are nothing but an 8 day old baby dick cut and suck inbred ethnic cult. They have been gang molesting their inbred progeny for over 5 thousand years. Even the "progressive" and "secular" inbred shlomosexuals can't take the baby dick binkie out of their mouths. Of all the tribal, desert nigger folklore customs they could follow it's without fail that 99.999999% of pedokikes follow the entire brit milah which is nothing more than an infant molestation ritual. This creates a compulsion to repeat the trauma and without fail the entire pedokike tribe has proven time and time again that they nothing more than a child molesting incubation cult.

If you don't remember anything else about kikes remember this: keep your children away from pedokikes.

Attached: inbred-kikes-and-baby-cocks.jpg (1000 KB, 2534x899)

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

these fucking kikes use anti semitism to get away with pedophilia.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

Not really about the quality of the pussy, though I have heard that younger is tighter. I'll never know. No, it's about power. The power to make parents sell their children into slavery as yet another disposable member of your modern day harem. The power to make those children do anything you want without fear of reprecussions. The power to be free of the law that binds the little people. The power to make those children disappear on a whim after you grow bored of them.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

"fresh"

Attached: subway.png (181 KB, 500x999)

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

This is america, if you want relatively unused pussy, you gotta go to grade school.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

yes

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

raping and torturing and murdering girls and boys ages 2-8

I'm willing to believe this. But you need evidence of it. So far there's nothing but Q. Are you a Q-tard? Because "Q" has stated that the Pentagon / Military Intelligence is "the only part of government not corrupt." (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147146601/#147175452) Which makes Q a very suspicious liar indeed

Attached: LtColMichaelAquino2.png (505 KB, 1920x1080)

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

2 to 8 years old is way too old for most of them. 8 days old is their preference.

Attached: jewfaq.org.jpg (264 KB, 1827x386)

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

Grade school
ewww

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Attached: jewish-pedophile.jpg (132 KB, 949x616)

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

im sure he was just paying attractive party girls to go to his island and ""entertain"" some gross rich guys.

Leo Price
Leo Price

the answer is simple, tiny dicks need tiny puss

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

This guy looks tall af and has a big frame, all he has to do is lose the weight and he would be peak aryan

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

that building is so ugly I'm surprised anyone's even able to get hard there

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

This isn't.

Attached: jew-cut-n-suck.jpg (58 KB, 530x507)

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

look at the size of that fucking head

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

You forgot about the Greeks ay

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

Rush to Judgement

They would have never said this if he were a rich white christian guy. Fuck them

Attached: rolling-stone-a-rape-on-campus.png (599 KB, 925x904)

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Blackmail

John Green
John Green

He's holding her wrist, not her hand....
I've never actually seen this irl... but it seems common for these trashes

Attached: Screenshot-20190714-091130.png (613 KB, 720x1280)

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

These trashes

Attached: Screenshot-20190711-225454.png (675 KB, 720x1280)

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

They are trying to get ahead of the blood libel.
You know, that thing that jews never do but it has been documented throughout the ages and we're told Epstein and them are a part of from the videos leaked onto the dark web by the now suicided NY police officers.

Attached: libel-blood.png (731 KB, 1664x5472)

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

"What about Catholics?!?" cries the 2%

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

dysgenics advocate
Yeah actually selecting successful mates is retarded.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

If you had an egg shaped penis you might also look for girls with little to no experience so as to not get hysterically laughed at

And yet..

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

What the fuck is wrong with Jews.. muh antisemitism. its all so fucking tiresome.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

"We are out of ducksauce for the afterparty and the Lagavulin has not arrived"

Attached: WompWomp.jpg (29 KB, 672x372)

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

This entire post
Hahahahahaha
Round two with Bill Clinton
AHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHNFHGBEJIVUDBEJVNDNSKKSLXKBCNWNCBVJHHHGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: IMG-20190713-201706934.jpg (2.91 MB, 3264x2448)

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Attached: 42A17CF3-EBE2-4937-92B5-2716703DACB7.jpg (38 KB, 900x900)

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

All of his childern married one. The holocaust meme is much stronger than trump is a Nazi meme. Which only works because of the first one anyway

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

semetism
Did some MSM really misspell that?

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

(read it again. you mean >(((lawrence krauss)))

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

What about them?

Catholic priests molest alter boys and it's world wide news. Everyone mocks them, late night talk show hosts berate them, membership drops, hundreds of articles are wrote about it.

Kikes continue to molest/mutilate/murder infants, take pictures of the inbred pedokike ritual, upload the pictures to jewgle where they are easily accessible with the safe search filter on, change informed consent laws in one of the most "liberal" cities in the world and all anyone can say about it is:

WHAT ABOUT CATHOLICS?

Attached: jew-and-the-baby-cock.gif (34 KB, 600x400)

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

When I was 21 but looked 14, 4 guys grabbed me and threw me in a car and drive around to hotels saying ... you look like you're worth a lot of money
I stomped kicked fought and exited the car through the front door when the passenger with the gun got out at a hotel entrance.
So yeah... people grab people and sell them for money irl

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

It’s not about desire it’s about power. He made all his money and gained all his influence by recording the ruling class doing depraved things and then blackmailing them.

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

Being critical of pedos is anti Semitic.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

it's all about the law, or torah, they are fake jews
every single one of them, so they get off on
breaking the law, to thumb their nose at God and
his torah/law.

Attached: 1562447440418.gif (863 KB, 500x281)

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

14 is the magic number
7 + 7

Kevin James
Kevin James

Whoa. They look evil as shit. Abused then mentored then unleashed? Sick

Attached: deviladvo.gif (113 KB, 720x1033)

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Where did this happen? Was this in the news?

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Attached: pedos.jpg (134 KB, 753x499)

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

but he could have been fucking 18 year olds all day without a care in the world.

lol no , in the metoo era even if he fucked 25 year olds they'd be claiming it was 'rape' and 'sexual assault'.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

14 is the magic number
No 42 is

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

Galatians 5:2
If you allow yourselves to be circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Damn.
The IQ of this board is the last two d i g i t s of this post

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Hmm. If they were corrupt you wouldn't need to send a missle through the window of the accounting team tracking down the missing Trillions, would ya?

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

Yes, it's more soft, more hot and more lubricated than a older vagina. The only problem having sex with the virgins is the blood in the first time, but it's not a problem to me.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

Sounds like a LARP, but if it ain't, you should be boiled alive.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

There's a webm of a powerful jewish millionaire doing that to Macron on stage. PM thinks he's just shaking his hand but then gets grabbed and his arm foisted in the air for a solid minute and he kinda slumps down in defeat like a little kid.

Holding hands is affectionate and trust related. Wrist is about power

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

In these days 18 y old girls are totally stretched.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

I hate pedos but epstein was just smashing future sluts to be completely honest.

Attached: Liberum-Expressio-Santa-Nasim.jpg (267 KB, 824x1334)

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

I don't think I deserve one, it's just that old fat hags turn me off.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

We don’t care so much about Epstein but the people who he had control over

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Nice try schlomo. BUT THERE'S A LOT MORE TO THE STORY THAN THAT YOU FUCKING KIKE!

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

If he got close enough to send a drone up why not get out and walk around?

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

Your faggot bio teacher convinced you of this because you were willing to just sit there and let your mind be raped.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

He got caught molesting children red handed.....

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

Well. 30+, you might as well not bother for all the feel there is, but I can't imagine there's much difference between 14, and 18.
But then these are the richest people in the world we're talking about.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

ITT dipshits who think he actually only went as low as 14.
Come on morons, you know he went much lower.

Attached: FA10CDC7-53D7-4760-BBA6-E36BF7FAEE52.jpg (115 KB, 480x640)

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

He didn't do anything wrong if he had a relationship with post-pubertal girls.

The wrong thing is to put kids into it.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Shit video, shithead

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

Deserve, no.
But it's what all men want. The further you deviate from that, the less we want it.
We're simple creatures really.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

She looks scared as fuck

James Perry
James Perry

There are two kind of people. The kind who misunderstand and the kind who misunderstand on purpose. 88
jowforums.com/thread/219167397/politics

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

He kidnaps them and murders them

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

married off
He steals them then sells them to kikes or kills them

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

Epstein seems like a bro desu. I am gonna pray for him. Hope he gets out soon amd is blessed with more young cunny. Perhaps even cunny so low he can have sex in the womb itself. Praise the lord.

Attached: F309BCE77847410B864D40EEC102E523.png (928 KB, 800x534)

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Can someone explain the point of these laws? All girls turn into absolute whores. What is the point until waiting until 18? They are fucking at age 10 for gods sake. What exactly are we preserving and protecting? TIME TO LET THE DOGS OUT

Attached: 1554546286926.jpg (277 KB, 878x738)

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

He kidnaps rapes tortures and murders kids and your okay with that?

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

What does an egg-shaped penis look like?

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

What? I know he fucks but kills and tortures? Jeffrey don't do that. Jeffrey just wants to ficki ficki and eat a subway sandwich. That is how he relates to the plebs via subway.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

It's not the fucking that gets him off retarded anons

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

I have heard that younger is tighter

Nope. I've fucked a 16 year old virgin. After a few times that I completely opened her up, she got lose af.

The tightest one I fucked was a 38 year old who had 2 kids.

It's all genetic.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

Kys schlomo you fucking filth bucket

Attached: 1492617797324.png (233 KB, 900x516)

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

It's amazing to me that you idiots think pussy gets "worn out"

It's amazing that you idiots think it doesn't

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

Nature

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

manlet rage

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson