Should turkey be expelled from nato?

>fighting us Kurdish allies
>taking weapons from Russia
>authoritarian single party state

Attached: 1A4B7C85-BE06-4717-86E3-4DC67C1BE65D.jpg (750x728, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>authoritarian single party state
>A bad thing
>Fighting against (((American))) influence
>A bad thing

>a country defending it's self from (((USA))) is bad

no turkey should just be expelled from europe

Kurdish people are just light skinned niggers, I don’t like Turks either. But they shouldn’t be chimping out constantly over a nation that never existed. I’m fully supportive of Assad and Erdogan wiping those fuckers out. They’re an illegitimate state just like Israel.

Attached: 44A6E633-CFBE-43E2-9525-557FC5A0D905.jpg (621x414, 40K)

Could someone who knows about weapons confirm... are these not simply defence launchers? As in they shoot things down that other people have shot at you, you cannot launch an offensive with these launchers right, only defend?

If so why is US pissed, because of loss of business to competitors? I can’t see any other argument if these are only for defence, not offense

nope, just assassinate (p)erdogan then support military coup to revive ideas of Ataturk
- they are used to similar military coups -

it would be nice if kurds gained their own country in Syria ( since syria supports separatism in other countries, they will not mind if half of syria becomes Kurdistan )

Attached: tom hanks.gif (480x264, 532K)

Good for Turkey.
That's how to put the fear of God into the American government. Surface to air missiles.

Hmmm wonder who could be behind this?

Attached: 2D0DA393-5444-4F7B-9311-B7AE96625866.png (800x800, 467K)

The second amendment should cover surface to air missiles.
That's how to restore power back to the American people. Shoot down fucking planes.

>should Turkey be expelled from Nato
Turks in general should be expelled from existence, give Anatolia to the Greeks. (we can spare Anzu though)

Attached: 1563041471061.jpg (604x453, 82K)

Yes. In fact, Turkey should have sanctions placed on it. It’s basically a nu-caliphate

depends on how you define defense. S400 is probably (no one outside of the military industrial complex really knows) the best hardware for killing planes. Since air traffic is economically and militarily important for any modernized nation, the ability to threaten it can be considered inherently offensive if the range of the system overlaps the heartland of another nation.

That being said, the US does not care that Turkey has bought effective missiles. It cares that Turkey will go against the US's demands, meaning that the soft power dynamic that always put USA above the Turks has changed.
Frankly the only reason the Turks had any say in NATO was due to their geographic control over the Bosphorus. Now that Russia is weak and without an oceangoing navy, they are more of a liability than an asset.

The final solution to the t*rk question

Attached: E2E2F4CA-D217-4E3D-8930-B34ADE8E82DC.jpg (577x322, 94K)

Jew detected

Attached: 6ED77004-3BA8-4B53-83E2-5563332FA2CB.jpg (350x466, 27K)

>implying

Attached: 62CCACE9-8436-4A33-B33B-42195DB659BB.gif (2916x1842, 78K)

>Kurdish allies
You know they're Maoist communists right?
They always leave this part out.

Who cares about troublemakers like turkey? Their self declared leader is the laughing stock of the whole world. They only still have power since other countries grant them such power, like stupid german conservatives with their deal with this little shit for holding back refugees. As if anytime soon this shit hole of a country will gain entrance into the EU, like we didn't have already opened enough for similar failed states like turkey and their authoritarian, per se anti-democratic leadership.

Attached: Erdogan's Global power.png (489x992, 986K)

So NATO now has an S400 to examine? Brilliant play Erdogan!

within 20 years nato will conquer anatolia and wipe out the turks. they choose wrong, thank god.

based and redpilled

t. natist, enjoy slavery

>german
>not turkish
huh?

>So NATO now has an S400 to examine? Brilliant play Erdogan!

Well actually Russia benefits because the S-400 collects datasets, so every time the thing is switched on it is gathering information about stuff in the air, like the F-35, so it learns how to shoot it down. I'm sure Russia has a data sharing agreement.

>countries will respect us again
>we have the most powerful military

Hahahaah, Amerifags utterly humiliated. You are on the way out, 56%ters

Attached: retard.jpg (741x527, 28K)

>Turkey
I remember playing against that race

Attached: roach empire stellaris.png (1037x750, 667K)

Turkturds don't belong to European Union, isn't Europe nor it ever had values of civilised (European) country.

Expulsion from NATO should've come before sanctions. There must be trust between allies which clearly does not exist, otherwise there would be no sanctions.

Attached: CSG.jpg (1752x1194, 342K)

They're just butthurt that Europe always rejected them.
The irony now is that Merkel and the EU globalists are now opening their borders to all of the ME and Africa after all these years of snubbing them.

I'm actually curious how practical this would be. I'm all for arming students and teachers and getting more guns in school, but I fail to see how you would defend against a school shooter with missiles. Especially if they have dummies. Although I suppose the government would be more scared of the people though.

half greek half kurd? you must be extremly hairy

This is nonsense, the reason why you mutts are so afraid that Turkey will receive it in that it easily detects the allegedly “invisible” F35, and when the Turks check this, whole world will know about it and you will not be able to sell this shit even to sandnigerrs.

Attached: 15630265368300.jpg (953x912, 1.47M)

Eh, Nato is overrated. Lots of countries "weighing in" on global problems, very few actually doing anything about them.

>Fighting Communist mountain gypsies
>A bad thing

Attached: received_2335197359835774.png (2928x2392, 476K)

Disclaimer: I detest the F-35. It was a cash grab project designed to put more stars on airforce field officers and money directly into the pockets of the related contractors. That said, NATO countries will still buy them. Stealth is just one of "many" advertised capabilities. We also have very effective (although older) ECM aircraft. So, dont start jerking off about your missile platform just yet, vlad.

tell me the last time an RPG was used in a crime in America

Give the Bosporus and Dardanelles to the Greeks and I don’t give a shit about what becomes of Turkey.

Yes. Turkroaches need to pay for invading Europe.

nato shouldnt even exist its a waste of money

I have long been jerking off on s500, but in any case we have hypersonic rockets, which means that soon aircraft with aircraft carriers and air defense will lose relevance for us, try to save your shit from a warhead flying in a cloud of plasma at speed of 20 Mach.

Attached: 234512341234.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

No they should leave and make a clear stand against evil,the judeo-chnristians

>>authoritarian single party state
Also, Islamist dictatorship.

I think they should. If there is no hope for change, then yes kick them roaches the fuck out.

>fighting us Kurdish allies
It's a mess down there US forces fighting ISIS forces backed by US.

>warhead flying in a cloud of plasma at speed of 20 Mach.
Then you all die when you try to collect it from the bottom of the sea in your shitty little sub because neither works.

It's just propaganda you stupid fuck.
None of that russkie shit works.

Isn't there a British night club for you to blow up for some lose vague reason even you don't know user?

It started with this euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/

It's perfectly normal for two Muslim country's to work together IMO.

>fighting literal communists and feminists
>based, strong leader upholding traditional values
>housing the refugees from US-Israeli wars

Any nation not producing its own weapons is a cuck nation

Cyprus, you dumbfuck. turkey isnt going anywhere.

It can be removed you know.

this is the correct answer

Im proud of my Turk brothers
KARA
BOGA
FUCK JEWS
FUCK KURDS
FUCK JEWSA

A country should take steps to defend itself.
If you value the free market so much, as Americans generally do.. Then you would support a country's freedom if choice to buy its defense hardware, from whoever it likes.
Its a great missile system, and has a proven record.
what's the problem?

> waste of money
You're a dumb fuck who doesn't understand why your money even has value.

thats your only nato ally in the middle east

KARA BOGA

>Should turkey be expelled from nato?

Yes together with those other Arabic/Turkish looking people now, the Canadians.

After that if/when Europe grow a spine kick out the Yanks too and reframe NATO as a European Defense Force and she defense from our Eastern border (Russia) to our Southern border the Mediterranean (Niggerdoom).

Attached: 41051433_2181311658818418_999987333371132420_n.jpg (471x471, 27K)

>ally
That's what we are starting to doubt.
Also, to be part of NATO you need to share our core values like not be a corrupt shithole Islamist cult of personality dictatorship.

>implying i give a shit
the only valuable currency in the world is ammunition

>mfw when the roaches use it to shoot another one of your jets down

Attached: dafadfds.jpg (183x190, 4K)

Your ammunition is made in China. You can only afford it because the world order is being maintained and your paper is not worthless, you fat dumb fuck.

cry a river memeflaggot nigger jew

Im not russian and we're cool now. Hows cucking to jews mutt?

>we're cool now
yes i'm sure this is the beginning of a long and stable friendship that'll definitely not leave the turks twisting in the wind

Attached: sdgsadg.gif (245x225, 726K)

cannot say they're Islamist much tho. Just visit /int or /bant, they behave just like Vietnamese. The fact that they're so rare on /pol says that they don't like to talk politics so much. Unlike braindead Russians or Bongs

Yes, Turkey should be. They keep doing shit like this because they don't respect deals and treaties. They should thus be punished accordingly.

hey fellow burgers, wouldnt it be a good idea if we sold weapons systems to countries not even russia will deal with in retaliation?

>cannot say they're Islamist
Their ruling party and dictator are. Young coastal Turks are normal Europeans, so what? They can't do anything.

I read some news about politicans thinking of kicking them simply because of religion differences. Islam wont fight for mostly christian europe

Your only core value is sucking off your kike overlords

Turkey hasn't been needed in NATO since the first ICBM was created.

Sure thing, mongoloid slave to the manlet KGB junta.

Attached: 1531851132980.jpg (725x597, 172K)

>how dare anyone oppose our (((American))) overlords hushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The Eternal Cockroach as is

The land of Kurdish people are Iranian lands since the Kurds are Iranic people. All of Kurdish land should be returned to Iran and with the rest of parts of Greater Iran.

Iranian people need to unite. Kurds, Persians, Azeris, Baloch, Pashtoon, Ossetian, Tajik, etc.

>DUDE LAMO WHY DO YOU NEED WEAPONS, JUST SIMPLY HOPE THAT THE UNITED STATES PROTECTS YOU UNTIL IT FEELS LIKE YOU HAVE RESOURCES THAT IT NEEDS AND THAN SIMPLY OVERTHROWS YOU

I hate Europeans

If you aren't fucking armed to the teeth against the western menace you're already done for

Attached: color the map with uncle sam.png (1579x754, 299K)

Kurds are fucking scum who steal Assyrian Christian lands the same as their kike cousins do to the Palestinians. Hopefully Turkey glasses those fucks.

Assyrian lands are Syria. The name "Syria" says it all mutt. The only part Assyrian in Iraq is Nineveh which had the historic city of Ashur where Assyrians originated. Iraq was land of many different people such as Akaddians, Babylonians, Summerians etc.

Assyrians were mainly in Syria and some of them in Nineveh/Mosul.

based

>neocon boomer on Jow Forums
It’s Sunday morning shouldn’t you be getting ready for church old man?

>missile flying at super sonic speed in a cloud of plasma
vlad do you actually believe this shit?

>us kurdish allies

not a state, doesn't count

>we are cool now
>Eastern Orthodox Russia is cull with mudslime Erdocuck.

Attached: -SmX3YZnwUQ.jpg (960x908, 304K)

Turkey controls Ajaria, you will lose it soon like Ossetia and Abkhazia

Nato is pretty much over at this point anyway. Germany and France are openly rejecting Nato military action and want an EU army.