Should Blacks pay us reparations for all the rapes and murders and other crimes they commit against us?

Should Blacks pay us reparations for all the rapes and murders and other crimes they commit against us?

Attached: 1562985362178.png (1131x1200, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fin24.com/Economy/Africa/zim-pays-millions-to-compensate-white-farmers-20190623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have a collective negative net worth, maybe they could pay us back in kind, perhaps farm labor?

Attached: 3297985D-F97E-491B-9A49-3680BB988462.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Should the descendants of slaves pay reparations to those whose family members died to free them from bondage? Because I could sure use the money right now.

its already happening in this part of the world.

fin24.com/Economy/Africa/zim-pays-millions-to-compensate-white-farmers-20190623

NIggers are killing white farmers in South Africa, so yeah white farmers deserve to get money for being genocided. Also white people have no place in Africa same way that niggers and other shit skins don’t have a place in Europe and America. Easy as that

Attached: A84C2169-7C1D-4FD8-B205-68AF964E0C97.jpg (256x242, 35K)

White people can have a place anywhere on the world. It's niggers who have no place in Africa or the world for that matter.

They should pay the white man for ending slavery, introducing welfare programs and allowing monkeys in a suit to become a fucking leader. They still bitch about better treatment, if they want their own space they can fuck off to the very earth they came from.

whites literally brought blacks out of being hunter-gatherers for the rest of eternity, for free. Whites gave nigs all technology, language, literature, science, maths, everything they could ever need and they still act like fucking chimps.

I disagree with most of you. I feel they are owed reparations. All they try to do is better their life like any other human, yet racist white men want to hold them back. Haven’t you already done enough damage to their communities? What happens when the positions are changed and you are put in chains and made to work for no pay and they rape your women and kill your loved ones?? Will you say that you aren’t deserving of at least some form of consolation ?

if they acted like people who "just wanted to better their life" then they would be treated as such. they act like animals and deserve nothing.

Seeing as African Americans are +/- 20 white, and most European Americans emigrated to the US post slavery during the late 1800s- early 1900s, doesn't that mean Blacks are more likely to be related to rapey slave owners that most whites?

Jews were the suppliers, wholesalers, distributers, retailers, and consumers of black slaves. So you can take that away as far as justification for reparations. What else you got?

go back to israel (((whitoids)))
never forget that caucasoids are kikes

Jews are white

We are animals

As much white as niggers are intelligent human beings

You're mistaken. Jews are a separate genetic heritage.

I’ve never met a slow black who behaved poorly but have met whites who have committed a crime then say they” dindu nothin , you must have me confused with one of those niggers or kykes 1488 race war now”

The white man is meant to worship the chosen people . Why must you be so difficult and stubborn.

Attached: 9e2.jpg (572x303, 59K)

Attached: free_reply.jpg (400x400, 54K)

The best reparation would be them all leaving to Africa and nowhere else.

:)

Attached: 1562328932523.jpg (500x375, 55K)

The outrage and irony That would ensue if you tried to ship them back.