Cute Aussie QLD girl got brainwashed by Abrahamic cult, brain damaged

Watch this video, it's sad af:
youtube.com/watch?v=ux9JVuw321Q

Just like any brainwash process, once it's done, it's irreversible, as Yuri Bezmenov mentioned:
"A person who was brainwashed is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of brainwash."

Attached: QLDAussieGirl.jpg (1080x1350, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jess/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn0hm76-eZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>woman's opinions/stories.
who cares?

>Cute
nope.

women are just NPCs meant to be our companions & our breeding tool. Stop treating them as anything more and you'll be fine.

Just going to add that.
Women due to natural intellectual defect, are not capable to process information like men in the first place, therefore much easier to get brainwashed. Largely it's not even their fault, it's genetic.

what I wouldn't give for a few cute christian girls like this in my area... wholesome, perfect, rare

She looks like a nice person, it's just the brainwash in such young age destroyed a part of her brain that she ended up lack of logical thinking and reasoning. In that video she said in a period of time she started question the shit they dumpped in her brain, but eventually failed.
The breeding feature is intact though.

Attached: Cutie.jpg (1080x863, 76K)

Tl;dr?

You voted for marriage equality didn't you, you degenerate fuck up. If you are not a Christian you are part of the problem. You are an embarrassment to our once great nation you dumb cunt

op i a tranny so hates when girls are Christian

Yes my friend, all the great men who built the West were brainwashed by ((Abrahamism)). Not you however, you are clearly above these men in intelligence and saw through the ruse. Since you are way smarter than them, I now expect you to show what you have done that is superior to what they have done. Go!

dumb cunt burns coal, dumb cunt fell for teh kike meme, shes a dumb fucking cunt who needs to fuck off to america and join the rest of her coal burning kike loving anglo cunts

I'm not an atheist and I think atheists are retarded, but I can't handle these kinds of Christians either. God did this for me, God did that for me, I gave myself to God, etc. It's just weird. I don't really understand that kind of thing.

Which cult? Jehovah witness?

>Watch this video, it's sad af
Look cunt, I'm not going to watch a video of some crying thot called "my story". There are millions of those online. Give a rundown.

This is sad?

Go wallow in your own misery SLUT

HI mason.

No chrsitains are never brainwashed and stop targeting my brothers and sisters you sick piles of shit

>like any brainwash process, once it's done, it's irreversible
that's incorrect

>Watch this video, it's sad af
Lol OP is just a butthurt faggot

Attached: 1562959180768.jpg (626x1024, 87K)

>op i a tranny so hates when girls are Christian

This. I hope they kill the trannies.

This cunts a good cunt

Can confirm

I skipped through but seems as if she's Christian woman, no?
Good for her.
What's the problem?

This thread is fucking disgusting. Look at this cunt.
WHO CARES about woman's opinions? are you fucking serious? that is unbelievably sexist. then there's this guy -
companions and breeding tools? i'm sorry but can somebody please speak up about this? i've already tweeted but i only have like 40 followers.

Yep. That's what the globalist Jew and their sodomite lap dogs want all european women to be. Godless, men hating, children murdering, feminist whores.

Why would you ride a bike on the beach? Dumb bitch was probably miserable trekking through the sand lmao

that's a sidewalk on the side of a river you dumb fuck. not every body of water is a beach.

let's assume OP has a point.
not everyone in this world is going to be able to come to reasonable conclusions on right and wrong as evidenced by the cock-chopping degenerates in the west and the baby fucking cannibals of africa.
they must be propagandized and told what to believe. don't throw away the wisdom of hundreds of generations who came before you just because you think the person believing it has value didn't think of all the things herself.

Yep, sadly my parents are like this except for all the commie/green propaganda and multiculti worship, how the fuck you guys deal with these types of retards?

What's wrong with her being a Christian? You rather her be an atheist / pagan with no morals?

Jw’s are an aggressive psychologically destructive brainwashing cult

>Yuri Bezmenov
It's called deprogramming, user.
It's possible to get rid of the kikery

Is this bitch for real?

Feminists are raiding pol

Attached: 1563053552256.png (655x656, 944K)

Ah the lesser spotted reddit-jew

Love sun bike cruisers. Very smooth, affordable rides. Bit heavy but hey its a cruiser.

The coaster brake hub keeps the bike super simple and easy to maintain with a clean retro look.

This. Why the fuck would I listen to 10 minutes of some stupid roastie ruining her life. Who would want to start his morning like this.

bait? or raised by your mom? I can't tell anymore

Why do they all like sitting on the floor? Subconscious subordinate move?

>her eyes
amazing

Attached: 1561921398206.png (324x324, 147K)

FPBP FPBP FPBP. What the fuck does this bitches whining have to do with anything????

Attached: 1552518982224.jpg (378x400, 128K)

>You are an embarrassment to our once great nation

Bruce...

she is a cutie!

Attached: australia1429781613204.jpg (590x810, 98K)

It kind of bothers me how people are expecting events in their daily life to be granted by their prayer.
How exactly do you think god is manipulating all these little events to work in your favor? He's really not

fpbp

>she ended up lack of logical thinking and reasoning.
so, like all females?

kys tranny

>all the great men who built the West were brainwashed by ((Abrahamism))
Great men who helped build western civilization have been subversive of mainstream Christianity since the beginning. They just either play along enough to not get shitcanned so they can carry out their work or they're labelled as heretics and censored by the Orthodoxy. At one point half the Christian world was Aryan, and the last great heresy that finally kicked half of Europe out of the clutches of the Church was a little something called Protestantism. Just like the Gnostics as well, all of these "heresies" emerged out of certain logical conclusions people took regarding Abrahamic religion, but as a result they were all shunned and eventually Protestantism became its own cult instead of an act of liberating freedom from Abrahamic orthodoxy and the cult of the "church".

Attached: tahiti.jpg (1280x1257, 290K)

Attached: GirlLookingAt(You).jpg (1080x1078, 140K)

>Cute

she looks really happy, seems cute and wholesome af

very qt

meanwhile atheist girls look like pic related

Attached: file.png (640x480, 570K)

her comments section has been fucking rampaged by muslims, annoying little shits

Attached: file.png (1103x807, 128K)

To all you idiots out there. She got with some sand negro or some mutt looking Asian. Honestly couldn’t tell.

It’s just a matter of time until she pays that toll.

instagram.com/jess/

It's because you're at your true core both selfish and afraid of everything. Which is just wierd to me.

Looks like easy to manipulate.

Attached: Deplorable_5757c1_6058748.jpg (786x590, 64K)

>"A person who was brainwashed is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of brainwash."
>Jow Forums

Attached: keks.jpg (500x500, 44K)

shut up faggot, you're probably some loser that got rejected by her in high school for being a fat autist and then blamed it on her religion because you're a fedoralord lmao

taqiyah

what in the fuck is this gay ass shit? please kys youself

Attached: 1533393173921.png (337x103, 4K)

It would be better if she were Muslim though.

Attached: 1547284194548.png (798x530, 812K)

>Abrahamic religion evil becuz They hate tranny
>OP is a fag that believes lopping your own dick off to be a woman is real.
Everyone is brainwashed to a certain extent by that definition.

Everyone's bainwashed with some belief.

then you need to worship with her.
Just Worship It!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn0hm76-eZw

Yeh. Some of us believe if a kid's parents don't let him do drag, then he needs new parents while some of us believe that Hitler did nothing wrong. Its just brainwashing with some belief!

Fuck you OP, somehow I expected her to speak how she converted to Islam.
Nothing wrong with a girl getting married early and not being a fucking slut.
You should be ashamed of yourself for not seeing this.

fpbp