Paganism vs Christianity in political tribalism

Answer these questions:
Do White Pagans hate White Christians?
Do White Christians hate White Pagans?
Do you hate people because they see the world differently or do you simply disagree and dismiss their worldview while having the capacity to work towards a common cause?
Both these forms of spirituality have proven to work healthily for our folk under different historical circumstances. We all know this. Any further debate of one group pretending to get fired up over another are simply shills or people who have fallen for the bait.
I also expect this thread to bait the shills. Prove you're not one by simply being reasonable.
Those who understand what I'm saying, pay attention to the shills and learn to notice what they're doing.

Attached: eye of sauron.jpg (568x379, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/poland-swears-in-new-prime-minister-with-jewish-roots/
timesofisrael.com/polands-president-jewish-leaders-light-hanukkah-candles-at-palace/
nytimes.com/1985/05/14/world/pope-tells-world-court-apartheid-is-unacceptable-protests-go-on.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't hate white pagans as long as they don't hate white christians, but all too often the pagan larpers on this board are just D&C fags.

hate is for niggers.

>Do White Pagans hate White Christians?

I don't hate them, I feel bad for them rather since they are trapped in a realm of subversion. Most of Europe has already tried to leave religion altogether which is fine, although they do have some large "neo-pagan" movements.

>Do you hate people because they see the world differently or do you simply disagree and dismiss their worldview while having the capacity to work towards a common cause?

No, I don't hate certain people because they see the world differently (to an extent). I rather hate them because they provide a claim without an argument and rather just talk out of their ass and then get really angry when you provide a counter-argument. So I just usually dismiss them.

I really hate when the few times "pagans" get a thread on Jow Forums just talking about it in general and sharing thoughts, it gets derailed by some Church mom or image macro fag with ad-homs trying to be funny.

Attached: Screenshot_2871.png (541x538, 462K)

They are either shills or people who have fallen for the bait. We don't know if they're genuine Pagans or not. No Pagan I've met IRL has hated white Christians, they just see them as misled and vice versa. What I've notice though is that (((they))) have been using Paganism and Christianity to cause division. Don't get too worked up about it and its better to call them shills than easily baited Pagans, because we can't always be certain if they're one or the other.

>I rather hate them because they provide a claim without an argument and rather just talk out of their ass and then get really angry when you provide a counter-argument.
This is what I suspect the shills to be doing. People without arguments who resort to insulting are just trying to be manipulative rather than trying convince the other side to the truth.
>it gets derailed by some Church mom
Again, its probably a shill rather than a Christian trying to derail because they hate nationalist Pagans. They've been doing it for a long time and they're constantly trying to learn what works and what doesn't.

These shills arn't trying to promote either religion, they're just pretending to while they insult us.

Attached: Smirk Nationalism.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

Attached: Screenshot_2724.png (659x713, 57K)

>Do you hate people because they see the world differently or do you simply disagree and dismiss their worldview while having the capacity to work towards a common cause?
If Pagans were to answer yes to this question, then they would cease to have a reason for existing since they would eventually see the truth of the gospel.
In other words, the only reason people are pagans is to flex on Christianity for what they believe to be cucked.
In reality, the truth of the gospel is no more cucked than any other truth.
To the pagan, religion is something that they believe can be picked off the shelf like a box of cereal in the grocery store. Thus, they clearly are atheists flexing on Christianity as LARPagans.
Posting Tulsi because this thread is going to suck without some Tulsi.

Attached: 5DDE4DA3-5C4B-4A5A-A6FE-980E9B07FF7D.jpg (1024x682, 76K)

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (1500x1552, 609K)

>Protestants aren’t Christians
Heh. This is actually true because they don’t believe Mary is the Mother of God. Thus, they don’t actually believe that Jesus was God (two natures, one person). They are an extremely confused group of people.

Attached: 934B0556-86CD-4F98-9F49-E66C997DC88E.jpg (605x568, 511K)

pagans are as big cucks as christians

How so?

>the only reason people are pagans is to flex on Christianity for what they believe to be cucked.
People being Pagan shouldn't have power over your own worldview. Nor should shills who insult Christianity.

>Wants a general to share irrelevant bits of pre-Christian European religious history with other atheists in one giant Satanic “muh ancestors” circle-jerk.
>2019
>Doesn’t want to get crusaded
>plays the victim while simultaneously attacks Christians for not wanting to kill all niggers
>the pagan cries out as he strikes you

Attached: FD6F6792-52BF-4DFB-A115-E8B90D0EDC28.jpg (1024x598, 30K)

What makes you think what I wrote has anything to do with your reply? Pagans do not influence my worldview at all. I will not however love and let live while they continue to shit up this board. Half of them are anti-Christian crypto-kikes.

Attached: CAD2275A-4D8F-4782-AC3C-5DFDD62A3A02.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

>Posting off-topic
Ok, I get it, you're a shill. You're pretending to be Christian.

>plays the victim
Whos playing the victim here? I'm not. The Northern Crusades have no meaning to me, those Crusades were just a small kick in the head to a dying minority of people in Northern Europe trying to hold onto the last fragments of folklore and tradition. By then most of the majority of Northern Europe already converted. It was just overkilled at that point. But, the victor gets the gold, even though many of the Crusades did fail.
>attacks Christians for not wanting to kill all niggers
>Defending niggers
Why am I not surprised.

Attached: Screenshot_3032.png (1320x828, 429K)

>neither pagan nor Christian
A TRVE ARISTOCRAT

Attached: 95DDEE94-0940-45BF-A613-00D8110EDB79.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

>*worldview gets challenged*
>y-y-you’re a shill!
Fuck you I can respond to what someone writes ITT. And yes I’m an unapologetic shill for Christ. Faggot.

Attached: 0E735397-6DBD-4F11-A2F4-DFA7D062C195.jpg (282x394, 34K)

>blaming him for calling you a shill
>And yes I’m an unapologetic shill for Christ

Attached: Screenshot_2762.png (249x242, 98K)

>>Defending niggers
>Why am I not surprised.
Don’t cut yourself on all that edge, kid. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Attached: 390273A6-E22F-45D9-A325-555C0871087A.jpg (666x600, 71K)

DELET THIS
OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW
OP DELET THIS THREAD NOW

>Don’t cut yourself on all that edge, kid.

Attached: Screenshot_3189.png (894x593, 1.04M)

christians spend most of their time shitting on pagans and pagans do the same
btw if you need some higher power, whether it be a god or nature or whatever to dictate your morals then you're a fucking slave

Man that picture is so edgy.
>I’m so based that I’d rather damn my daughter to hell than have her keep her faith and marry a black Christian
WOW YOU ARE TRULY BASED

Attached: 0EC6677E-A8B1-4CC9-BD7F-A659F7068D82.jpg (220x220, 14K)

>christians spend most of their time shitting on pagans and pagans do the same
That didn't answer my question.

Reply, reply, reply. You just prove my point more and more.

Attached: Screenshot_2355.png (744x517, 832K)

No one cares about your shitty points faggot. Eternal salvation of my children is more important to me than not having mutt grandchildren. Why are you playing would you rather with me in order to tease out such an obvious preference? Further, why do you think this preference (to be clear, for my daughters salvation) means that I don’t want a white country?

Attached: D8C8FA9D-086C-4A76-B19F-73C8C0112FD0.jpg (550x412, 70K)

pagans are to christians what democrats are to republicans, both have a good idea every once in a while mixed in with all their retarded shit but are too stupid and entitled to change their narrow views of the world and it's just easier to bash people that have a different view that to question your own

Historically at least in some regions outside of the Roman Empire and even there for a time beeing, Pagans and Christians lived peacefully side by side.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE CHRISTKEK REVEALS HIMSELF

I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST A MEME HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

ON YOUR KNEES MUTT AND KISS THOSE NIGGER FEET LIKE A GOOD GOY

Attached: 1555167215119.jpg (852x530, 135K)

Good argument, but I don't believe "cuck" was a good word choice.

Imagine being loyal to your soil but being semitic by blood.
Imagine being loyal to a different land and god but being Europeans. Such is the case with the christians here. And they won't admit it.
Sad

true, as hard as one can try it's hard to not be influenced by people throwing the word around 24/7

Didn’t Poland tecently declare Christ as their King?

Attached: 6D73270B-A435-400F-BD6C-84BFEB5C8097.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Why would people of Europe need to be saved by a jewish rabbi revolutionary who got killed by the Romans?
Since when do we root for the jews against the greatest builders and explorers of Europe?

Hey Jester, whos the old bag you keep posting? Is that the Tulsi cunt?

Answer my questions edgelord:

Attached: 7315B607-3AA8-4580-8D43-EC3BB56D7346.jpg (780x438, 33K)

I don't just hate cucktianity, I hate all ary*n scum infesting Europe. The day shall come when the united forces of Balt and Finno-Ugric master race will liberate Europe from this filth.

>atheism larping as paganism
Dishonest kikes

Attached: C4E385AE-4A8E-4854-BA6E-C1CBF64C5DA9.jpg (829x1086, 107K)

Rewrite your question first.
>Why are you playing would you rather with me
Also, you're just here for amusement now. I won't take your questions.

>Didn’t Poland tecently declare Christ as their King?
my beautiful homeland is being occupied by jews who got installed in government in 45' thanks to (((bolsheviks)))

>timesofisrael.com/poland-swears-in-new-prime-minister-with-jewish-roots/
>timesofisrael.com/polands-president-jewish-leaders-light-hanukkah-candles-at-palace/

Attached: Mateusz-Morawiecki.-cropped.jpg (313x480, 24K)

“Would you rather” is a game you foreveralone

That's really interesting to hear. We typically only hear of the conflict between the two. Do you have any sources?

Balts are Indo-European, your closest relatives are Slavs

Poor grammar can lead to confusion.

Thanks for your confirmation, shill

>219440353
there's no such thing as paganism. it's european native faith divided into slavic, germanic, celtic, hellenic branches

our ancestors valued blood as without it there is no nation, no race, no culture a literally perfect slave people without any identity. kalergi plan rings a bell?

I feel the presence of the divine when I go to the forest and enjoy nature's beauty, I feel connected to my ancestors who were here thousands of years before me. now I don't have that feeling when I sit in church during the mass

Attached: Sylenkoite_representation_of_Rod.png (306x448, 329K)

christianity almost destroyed europe. it plunged us into dark ages. crusaders allowed turks to destroy byzantium and turn southern europe into a a complete shithole

Attached: 1503783801723.jpg (1136x1499, 472K)

open the borders for christians from brazil and africa. trust in the religion I made for you goy

Attached: 1487520390259.jpg (1200x938, 314K)

not to mention (((bible))) is full of contradictions. yahweh for an omniscient god is surprisingly unknowing (‘They have set up kings, but not by me; they have made princes, and I knew it not.’ – Hosea 8.4). And for an omnipotent god he has his limitations (‘The Lord was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley because they had chariots of iron.’ - Judges 1.19)

Attached: Thats+what+your+ordinary+christ+believes+in+_7ee0b3dc13f763dce618893376737630.jpg (1000x572, 124K)

I have to respect pagans before I begin to hate them. The fact of the matter is, they need us to achieve our common goals and we don't need them. They're an irrelevant faction of the reactionary right.

Attached: 20E582FB-203E-45D4-A71D-D44F06574D11.jpg (680x353, 64K)

Christcuck American Mutt family

Attached: Christian Families.jpg (620x413, 120K)

Nature is God's real teachings.

Attached: 1525418174796.jpg (590x450, 74K)

>White Christians
No such thing. Christcucks are inherently anti white and our mortal enemy that only deserves to be slaughtered

>posting Jan "Cuckold" II
>the pope who actively worked against apartheid
typical retarded christian with shit instead of his brain. apartheid was dismantled apart thanks to catholic church intervention and constant pressure from that polish pope

guess what happened when apartheid was no longer and white afrikaners were murdered on streets, woman and children even to this day?

NOTHING, NO SANCTIONS, NO MORALE TALKS, NO PRESSURE FROM THE HOLY SEE. but we're an irrelevant faction, haha fuck dude.

>nytimes.com/1985/05/14/world/pope-tells-world-court-apartheid-is-unacceptable-protests-go-on.html (from 1985)
>''No form of discrimination, in law or in fact, on the basis of race, origin, color, culture, sex or religion can ever be acceptable,'' the Pope declared in an address at the World Court, formally known as the International Court of Justice.

NOW DEUS VULT MY BROTHERS! LET'S IMPORT MILLION OF ILLITERATE CHRISTIAN NIGGERS TO FUCK OUR DAUGHTERS AND KILL OUR PEOPLE!! LONG LIVE YAHWEH THE JEWISH DESERT WAR GOD

Attached: refugee vigil 3.jpg (540x250, 47K)

All sons of the light are brothers. Mithraic Zoroastrianism is the answer.

Keep coping.

This is true. Pagans as a group have little political power, if any at all. However as Europeans increase their identity, I expect Paganism to increase in nationalist circles because it stems from admiring ethno-centrism and learning pre-Christian history. I think this is a good reason to respect it, so long as they're not easily manipulated into perceiving White Christians as out to get them (and vice versa).

Enjoying the taste? Maybe you wanna suck my dick instead? I know you Christcucks prefer black but I can melt some chocolate on it

Attached: 1563093537757.jpg (752x1000, 386K)

Christcucks killed paganism in Baltic with sword. I will never take such a npc religion, so think my people and have thought my dead people. They are such a pathetic little dogs that they couldnt convert us so they forced it down so much that it cut the chain since paganism is passed through generations, you dont read it from a kike book. Fuck christcucks and i will see more churches burning, i cheer for it

Attached: 190415180215-notre-dame-ghitis.jpg (2191x1461, 192K)

>Do White Christians hate White Pagans?
No, Christians love and don't hate. That's the difference.

>don't hate
Kek , according to your npc religion thats the only "proper" religion and rest are trash. You are all npcs, all you believe is dogma. Christcuckery is built on trusting the book and pastor to the fullest, if you doubt you commit a sin. Its the best religion for sheep slaves who need to be commanded

I have my doubts. As Europeans will increasingly identify with their ethnicity/race, they will increasingly identify with their cultural heritage which is inherently Christian. Paganism to most is as foreign as Islam.

>Do White Pagans hate White Christians
Most of them do.
>Do White Christians hate White Pagans?
Most of them are pagans themselves unknowingly.
I couldn't work together with people who are trying to normalize homosexuality, pedophilia and sluts.

>Christianity is native to Europe
>Paganism is as foreign as Islam
This is your mind on semitism everyone

> Real American Christian family

Attached: Screenshot_20190714_132931.jpg (1080x1085, 578K)

I dont hate them.. theyre just irrelevant and plain atheists in disguise
this

You're a liar. Did I say Christianity is native to Europe? No. But it is certainly deeply rooted in our history and culture. It certainly is foreign to most. Christianity has been the dominant religion in Europe for a millennium. No one identifies with the old faith of our ancestors other than a small number of people who have too much time on their hands to care.

you're both demoralising faggot kikes

We're here to make things better, not to hold to the status quo right?

Who are you kidding? You're here to be a thorn in the side of the Christian reactionary right, not to make things better.

Since all religions are based on mushrooms, and its where we hem from, your bickering over sematics makes it easy for them to subjugate your minds

Attached: mushrooms and bible.jpg (1954x3125, 764K)

No sl*v is a relative of mine.
Behold Jow Forums, this is the mindset of the average christuck. Cucktianity is the biggest threat to white Europe. Especially because Church has given up on whites after realizing most of them are becoming atheist and decided to pander to shitskins instead which is why they're all in on white genocide. If you support cucktianity you support white genocide.

Sure thing, pal.

Attached: B300B3CB-5C63-43CC-810A-EF6C36751503.jpg (2048x1228, 973K)

fuck christcucks

Attached: 1512150590858.jpg (694x819, 129K)